Thanks For Boasting You Were

Story Info
Burt was a stupid man.
3.8k words
3.29
24.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for boasting you were a right twit.

By LoveofmyLife75.

My name is Jim, and my best mate is Burt. We go fishing at weekends. We had been best mates for years, and now we met two other keen anglers through the club. I married Chris, I love her to bits, Burt married a girl, Jane. Both the girls get on, as though they had known each other all their lives.

I bet when both of them alone together they talked about what we do in the bedroom.

Both the girls are the height with well-shaped bodies. We lived about two miles from each other. The four of us go out regular dancing, dining out drinking in pubs. If I had not married Chris, I would have married Jane.

I was over six ft. tall, muscular and strong. I kept myself fit at the boxing gym. Burt was much smaller and slim and always boasting about the conquests he had. Burt keeps on blurting out who he was screwing mainly lots of married women close to home. In the last four weeks, Burt only went fishing once. I had to work one weekend. I went out fishing the following Saturday Burt did not come.

He could not come due to family problems. I knew it was his brother. While I was fishing, the other two fishing friends that Burt and I met up with on the bank. About eight am, the nearest one to me spoke to me. "Where's Burt?" he said. ... "Got family problems!" I said.

Both looked at one another and to each other. A few minutes later, the one nearest to me looked at me and spoke. "Jim, we should tell you something you are not going to like?" he said.

"What's that?" I said. ... "Burt last week told us the name of woman he was fucking!" he said.

"Jim, it is your wife!" he said. ... "He was fucking her last weekend when you were at work." .... "We bet he is fucking your wife right now." ... "You're taking the mick out of me." ... "Sorry mate no." ... "He was bragging about it all last week."

I was raging mad. My tackle packed up in seconds, throwing it into the car. While I was driving home, I kept within the speed limits making my plan in my head. I drove into the road where I lived. I could not believe it, Burt, the hard-faced cheating bastard; he had parked on my drive. I had to park up the road. I have made my mind up what I will do. Picked up the thickest and heaviest rod rest, I had with me.

Walked past his car and put my hand on the bonnet. It was still hot. He must have only just arrived. Slipping off my shoes opened the front door leaving it ajar. I checked all the rooms downstairs. Creeping up the stairs not making a sound, I checked the two small bedrooms then to my bedroom. Opened the door, Burt was on top of my wife fucking her. Both her eyes were closed.

I moved to the side of the bed, raised my rod rest and hit him good and hard right in the middle of his back. "Who the fuck did that?" Burt cried out. Within a split second, her eyes shot wide open looking at me, what a surprise she got. I hit Burt again in the middle of this back. Burt jumped off my bed standing up staring at me "sorry mate I did not intend this to happen," he said.

"I shouted out I do not believe you." ... "Burt, have you shot your load into Chris I want the truth?" ... I was raging mad. "No," he said. I looked at Chris. "Have you had an orgasm?". "No," she said. The funny thing was I was glad about both their answers.

"Chris, stay where you are and don't move a muscle or even a one inch if you do, I will kill you." I then turned my full attention to Burt. "So, you have been having a good time at my expense with my wife?" ... "Sorry Jim, I did not mean this to happen." ... "Now the pair of you do everything I tell you to do, or I'm going to kill you both here and now."

"Burt put your prick on the dressing table over there flat." ... "I raised my rod rest and hit his prick. "... Did that hurt?" ... "Burt, now put it back on the dressing table." ... "Please do not do that again," he said.

"Put your prick back on there right now." He did not want to, but he did, I hit his prick again but not as hard this time. "I bet that hurt?"

He was holding his sore prick. I dropped the rod rest and punched him twice in the face. He would have two black eyes tomorrow. I hit him on the nose, pity it did not break. Followed up by giving him two punches to the stomach Burt dropped like a tonne of bricks.

Checked on Chris she had not moved an inch. I picked Burt up and sat him on the bedroom chairs. Then I opened the wardrobe looking for some of my old ties pulling out four. Then I tied Burt's hands and legs to the chair. Then I picked up the telephone calling Jane at her home.

"Jane, please go to my house right now I got something of interest I need to show you." ... "Is there something wrong with Chris?" ... "No." ... "Please go to my house right now the front door is open and go upstairs right away."

Whilst waiting for Jane to arrive Chris tried to explain thing to me. "Shut up and do not move an inch." I went over to Burt and thumped him good and hard in the face. Yes, I was as mad as hell. I heard Jane pull up outside the front of the house, and then the front door shut. "I called out Jane's bedroom from the top of the stairs on the right."

Jane walked in the bedroom; her mouth dropped wide-open Chris was lying on the bed naked with her legs wide open. I moved towards Chris, that was when Jane saw Burt tied to the chair naked. Jane in her normal pleasant voice "want is you going here." ... "That cheating husband of yours is fucking my wife." ... "Burt when I get home, I have a surprise for you." I untied Burt and he got dressed. "Can I move?" Chris said.

"Stay exactly where you are. I am not done with you yet." Burt, was getting into his car, I punched him twice I managed to break his nose this time.

I returned to the bedroom Chris had not moved an inch. "Jim let me explain," Chris said. ... "Shut the fuck up." I went out into the hallway and stripped and walked back in the bedroom. My prick was very hard. Chris was looking at me then at my raging hard prick; "so you are going to fuck me to death now." ... "How right you are," I said.

"Chris you are going to get prick morning, noon and night from now on." I mounted the bed, her legs still spread and her pussy was still wet from Burt. My prick slipped into her then her legs wrapping around my waist pulling me into her. I was going to give her a real good fucking she had to have it.

At the time, I was not concerned if she had an orgasm or not. I shot all my spunk deep inside her pussy. Then I told Chris to get on all fours at the bottom of the bed. I mounted Chris from behind and pushed my prick all the way inside her. Thrusting at a regular speed at first then faster and faster I shot my second load of spunk deep inside her. Chris had an orgasm.

Laying on the bed and Chris lay beside me playing with my prick stroking it at a steady speed. I had another raging hard-on. It was going to good use. I parted her legs with one mighty thrust; my prick went all the way inside her. I fucked her to death. Chris turned to me. "I bet you are happy now." I smiled at her. "You will have to wait and see."

It was about 11:30 am that Saturday got dressed and went to the chemist and got two packets of those little blue pills. I then returned home.

"Chris, I must know the truth I mean the absolute fucking truth. Not a load of the bullshit, Chris before you start, I must warn you, I know more than you think." Chris started with I love you and only you.

"Chris, tell me how long ago it started and how many times has he fucked you in my bed or his." ... "four weeks ago, he came round here when I thought both of you were out fishing." He made a pass at me, I liked it but I stopped him. He came round last Saturday. You were at work this time. I liked it even more than before I gave into him.

"Jim he is not very big and not very good but he thinks he is." ... "I tossed him off and then he fucked me once." ... "Is that the truth Chris." ... "Yes," she said. I know I was so thoughtless I love you so very much will you please forgive me. "Are you telling me he only fucked you once." ... "YES" Chris said.

When Burt got home, all his bags were packed by Jane. "You are leaving me now any trouble Jim will be round to sort you out for good!" Jane said. Burt loaded his car and drove off in a bad mood.

Saturday night I swallowed my first little blue pill. My prick was busting to get out of my trousers. I turned to Chris ''let us go to the bedroom." ... "I have something that is hard for you." ... "I told Chris to strip." I stripped and she was looking at my prick. It stood vertical. "You were going to make me pay for it now." ... "How long do you think I can last?" I was smiling. She didn't know I had taken that little blue pill.

For the next four hours I fucked her and the only time we got off the bed was to go to the loo. We rested from time to time. I fucked her until the little blue pill wore off. "You intended giving me more good fucking's didn't you." ... I looked at Chris. "you bet I do." We looked at each other, both smiled and then fell asleep.

Sunday morning, I parted her legs slipped my prick in and gave her a morning fuck. I then waited until after noon that day. "Chris bedroom now and get down on all fours." I then slipped my prick into her backwards and fucked her to death.

Sunday at 6 pm I took the little blue pill. I waited for it to take effect. My prick was busting out of my trousers again. I turned to Chris. "Let us go to the bedroom. I have something that is hard for you." I told Chris to strip. I stripped and she was looking at my prick. It stood vertical. "You are going to make me pay for it now." ... "I sure am."

"How, are you lasting so long fucking me?" she said. ... "That is easy, a little blue pill! Viagra."

"You will have to keep using them at weekends," she said. ... "So, we can go on all night long, I love it." Both of us were smiling.

Tuesday. "I had better get on the phone to Jane, she might not want to talk," Chris said. Jane asked Chris could she come round for a chat. Jane came round tears pouring down her face. Chris turned to Jane "sorry for what happened, it was his fault, not mine, can we stay good friends, "she said.

Jane looked at Chris "you do not know the half of it," Jane said. ... "What do you mean?" ... Chris said. ... "My neighbours stopped me and said "good riddance to bad rubbish referring to Burt." ... "He has been screwing other married and single women around here for some time." The neighbours told Joan.

"I cannot blame you, the only one I can blame is that I cheated on Burt. I am going to divorcing him." ... "I have been to a solicitor on Monday and he will be serving papers on Burt tomorrow at work."

The months went by. We were two weeks after her divorce from Burt.

"Jim, I had better tell you what Jane has been saying in all these months, "Chris said. ... "Jane is missing a good fucking." ... "She has asked me would you give her a fucking." ... "She may like me giving her a good fucking," I said.

"Why". ... "Burt is much smaller than I am." ... "Chris, does Jane know the size of my prick? She may not like it as much as you do." ... "There again she might love it." ... "Jim, Jane has also asked about a threesome?" Chris said. "You mean with us?"

I had always fancied giving her a real good fucking or two. "Chris, you will have to let me think about it."

Jane had now become divorced. Chris asked "thought of fucking Jane or the threesome."

I smiled. "Chris I am willing to have the threesome, but if you are not happy with it, it stops."

Chris rang Jane. "Friday night for the threesome at six," Chris said to Jane.

The pair of them had been planning something Chris was upstairs and a knock at the door I let Jane in the house. I helped her with her coat. The tee shirt she had on was two sizes too small; her nipples like organ stops. She was wearing a mini shirt and heels it was screaming out at me come on fuck me. I called out to Chris Jane is hear, she came down stairs wearing the same outfit both of them it was crying out to me fuck me long and hard.

My prick started to grow. Chris looked at my pants saying. "That did not take long." and smiled at me. The three of us sat on the sofa I was in the middle I looked at Chris then at Jane who I was going to fuck first. I was up, poured out three drinks, popped in the little blue pill, and sat down. Chris saying. "Have you popped it in." I smiled and said, "Yes."

They both stood up and off came the tee shirts two pairs of big tits which ones should I squeeze or suck first. Then both mini shirts fell to the floor. My prick was rock hard. Both of them wearing high leg see through knickers it must be my birthday.

"Jane, close your eyes," Chris said. I stood up and stripped. I turned around and the girls sitting there with only heels on my prick were bursting. I sat down in the middle.

"Jane opened your eyes and looked at Jim, nice hard prick," Chris said. Jane opened her eyes, they doubled in size, her mouth dropped wide-open looking at my raging prick. "Chris, can I suck it first wow it is a big fucking prick?" Jane said. Jane started sucking me right away stroking me up and down with one hand the other hand held my balls. She loved it. My prick was inside her mouth sucking me off you would have thought she had never sucked a prick before.

After a few minutes. "it is my turn now,". Chris said. Jane watched Chris work me to the full. Then in a blink of an eye Chris stopped. "Jim is now ready to give you a good fucking Jane." Chris stood up then sat at my side. "Jane straddled him and faced him," Chris said.

Then Jane told me this was going to be a big test for Jane. Now, Burt's prick was much smaller than mine it was this is going to be a tight fit, Jane had not had sex in six months. Jane held my prick ready to slip it inside her pussy. It went an inch at first then two inches Jane moaned. Then it goes in even more a louder moan from Jane.

I was well inside her and the moaning got louder. She loved my prick. Jane turned to look at Chris. "Jim is filling me up so much now I know why you, love him fucking you," Jane said. She was bouncing up and down and moaning became one long moan, Jane, loved my raging hard prick. Chris stood up and grabbed hold of both Jane tits from behind her squeezing them and her nipples with her fingers.

Jane was not in this world bouncing up and down as fast as she could. Jane bounces up and down faster and faster shaking, a scream came to a massive orgasm; I bet that two doors down heard it. I took over thrusting in and out. I shot my first load of spunk deep inside Jane. She felt every spurt of my spunk. Jane got of me "That is the best fuck she had ever had," Jane said. Jane sat down next to me.

Chris mounted me and started to fuck me. Chris, the body started to shake in and out her pussy. I made sure she had a good orgasm. I thrust in and out and shot my second load of spunk deep inside Chris. This went on until the little blue pill worn of the three of us fell asleep.

I was the first to wake up. Jane was fast asleep. I woke Chris up as planned. I spread Jane's legs and my prick now hard. Slipping my prick into Jane she gives out a little moan of delight, I thrust in, the moans become louder and louder. Jane opens her eyes she realised she was getting a good morning fuck Jane had an orgasm I shot my load deep inside Jane. I turned to Chris and gave her a good morning fuck. Jane got up dressed hugging Chris kissing me holding my prick and then went home.

I had now been fucking Chris and Jane for 15 good long years. On a Saturday morning, Chris checked the lottery result. I was out fishing until three pm. I walked into the house. "I have three pieces of news with a massive smile on her face," Chris said. "We have won 1 million on the lottery."

"Wow,". I said. "We can now get two good cars." ... "Jim, you know that bungalow you always wanted," "Yes," ... "Well, it is up for sale." ... "We are viewing at six pm and change into something smart."

"Hang in a minute you said three pieces of news, what is the third one."

"Sit down Jim this is going to be a bit of a shock." ... "What is it?" ... "Jane for the last 15 years has always wanted to move in with us."

"You know what that means I will be fucking both of you every night." ..." Yes, that would be great." ... "I know Jane is a damn good friend to both of us. I will have to think about it." We got in the car and went to pick Jane up. She wants to see our new bungalow. Throughout the viewing, Chris and Jane plan every room in detail.

I asked how much it was on the market for. I looked at Chris and she was nodding. "Could you get in touch with the seller now." ... "My offer is the full asking price in cash." The agent telephoned the seller and he accepted there and then. We went out for dinner to celebrate, whilst in the restaurant, Jane had gone to the bathroom.

"Jim, thought about Jane moving in with us." ... "As long as it does not interfere with our married life it is ok with me." .... "That will never happen." Jane returned from the bathroom.

"Jane, I have good news for you." ... "What is that?" Jane said. "You are moving in with us." ... "Let us go home and celebrate." I popped a little blue pill. We fucked each other until the tablet wore off.

We sold our old house and Jane sold hers, we moved in on a Friday. In went the little blue pill we christened every room twice. When we went on holiday, the first thing packed was those little blue pills.

Things then started to change in the bungalow after a couple of months. I loved it. They walked past me wearing only bras and knickers. God I was horny as soon as I saw them. Then I started stripping down to my briefs as soon as I got home to save time.

One weekend I went fishing on my favourite water, I was walking back down the bank heading for home. A voice called out "Hi Jim, how you are doing." It was Burt. He asked "if I was all right then asked about Chris." ... "Could not be better." ... "Jim, any idea where Joan is? She has sold the house and moved away."

"I missed her in the last 15 years; I fucked things up good and proper," Burt said. ... "You sure did fuck things up."

"Sorry, Burt, I must go. I have two holes to fill when I get home." I picked up my mobile phone. "Girls get ready, we are out for dinner tonight." We dined at the most expensive place I knew then I made a toast. To friendly relationships the three of us and long may it last.

I muttered to myself for thanks, Burt you did me a turn. I now have two very sexy girls to fuck every single day.

Thanks for boasting you were a right twit.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND MAKE ANY DECISIONS ON THIS STORY.

At the bottom was. (I welcome constructive comments from members.)

The key word was constructive.

However, members only gave out grumpy comments so I have blocked comments and emails.

My three previous stories had readability average of 93.7%.

This one 97.4% according to 2019 word.

Personally, I prefer a good vote from sensibly members.