How I caught My Wife Cheating

Story Info
Man catches wife cheating with his best friend.
17.3k words
4.16
352k
287
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

How did I catch my wife cheating?

It was easy actually, I saw her. We were at a friend's party, an outdoor barbeque and walking inside to get a fresh drink I walked past the hallway there leaning against the wall in a passionate embrace was my beautiful sexy wife Laney with Corey one of our neighbours. I went completely unnoticed as they were lost in their moment of torrid passion. He had his tongue so far down her throat I thought it was about to appear out her arse. Her arms were locked tightly behind his head clinging on like her life depended on it. His hands were clutching her arse cheeks cupping and massaging them.

Shocked, stunned, no horrified I caught my breath and barged towards them roughly grabbing Corey's arm and dragged him away as Laney's arms waved in shock, her eyes bugged out horrified at being caught. I hauled back preparing to punch him but Laney jumped between us, "Stop it Luke, please."

Corey growled, "Whoa chill out bro, bloody hell it was just a kiss man."

With Laney standing between us I snatched her arm and dragged her away, "Get the kids we're off."

She pulled back, "Luke, don't go crazy babe, you're overreacting, it was nothing." She stood there staring at me and Corey approached, "C'mon bro, relax man... let's go back to the party, I have some wicked bud I was just about to fire up."

Corey was the unofficial group drug dealer. He was a solo dad, his wife ran off with some bloke leaving him to look after their two kids by himself. Living on a solo parents benefit, he supplemented his income by growing a little weed on the side. He was also my friend; well at least I thought he was.

I couldn't shake the anger twisting my gut into a tight knot, the shock of finding them like that horrified me. "Fuck off Corey, stay away from me and my family... come on Laney, I said we're leaving."

She shook her head determinedly, "No Luke, we don't have to go, the parties just getting started, c'mon babe you're just acting crazy, babe it was just a kiss. Let's go have a drink, have a laugh with our friends and relax, it'll be OK. Please don't make a scene."

"Stay if you want but I'm leaving, if you stay don't bother coming home."

I dropped her hand and stormed off."

She ran after me grabbing at my arm, "Luke slowdown babe, Jesus just give me a minute and I'll go get the kids."

Corey watched on with a wide smirk pasted across his face. He was a big bloke, the life of the party sort of guy and I thought he was my friend, up until this point we had got on well, worked on cars, he helped me do some renovations on the house. As we walked outside he called after us, "You're fucking this up bro, you dipshit it was just a fucking kiss."

I'm a laid back sort of bloke, I've never even had a serious argument let alone a fight with anyone in my life, but right at that moment all I wanted to do was punch him.

Laney found the kids who were with all the other neighbourhood kids playing tag out on the front lawn, Eloise our eldest wanted to stay. That worked out well for me as Craig was young and might have a nap when we got home.

We lived only four doors down. As soon as we burst in through the front door Laney who was pretty angry took Craig straight into his room and tried to get him to have a nap.

When she emerged I slammed her. "OK Laney, how long has it been going on?"

"Luke I don't know what you mean. Babe It was just a kiss"

"Bull fucking shit... that kiss I saw this afternoon wasn't a first kiss..." I screamed viciously, "How long Laney?"

Sighing deeply she leaned back against the island counter staring arrogantly, defiantly straight at me. "A little while, I don't know exactly."

Exasperated I growled. "You don't know? You're having sex with another fucking man and you don't know? Are we talking days, weeks, months or years?"

"Honey you're getting worked up over nothing, I guess a couple of months, I don't know."

"Worked up!" I shouted, "Jesus I would say I have every right to be angry don't you?"

Just then Craig came running out scared by all the yelling. Laney lifted him up into her arms and cradled him as she gave me an angry glare. "Happy now? Shit you've scared him half to death."

She took him back to his room and tried again to get him to sleep. She wandered back out an hour or so later.

I had managed to calm down and was nursing a beer out on the deck when she came out beside me. "Luke you're all worked up over nothing, it isn't an affair, we just fooled around a few times."

"A few times huh...so how often?" Jesus her total lack of remorse or even guilt astonished me, where was the warm caring woman I married?

Grabbing my beer from my hand she took a long pull before mumbling. "OK we had sex OK , bloody hell it was only once or twice a week. It wasn't an affair, Jesus it's not like we were in love or anything, Luke honestly babe you have nothing to worry about, it's no big deal, it's just a bit of harmless fun."

Shaking my head I grabbed my beer back, "Why Laney, can you explain why? Am I that fucking useless?"

Staring guiltily at the ground she mumbled. "I don't know babe, it sort of snuck up outa nowhere, it started when Corey and I took the kids to the park to play, we usually stopped off at his place on the way home, to smoke a little herb and you know how horny I get when I'm stoned... Well it just happened."

"So there's nothing for me to worry about huh? It's just a few days a week and you just have some casual sex?"

She nodded. "Babe you and me talked about this a lot, jeez last year it was your idea to try swinging, well this is just like that. I didn't think you would mind."

"Bullshit, if that's true why didn't you tell me?"

Caught in her own web she jumped up disappearing into the kitchen to return with a couple of fresh beers. "Yeah you're right; I should have told you I'm sorry, that was wrong."

Snatching my beer I snapped. "The whole bloody thing is wrong."

We sat drinking our beers without further conversation until she murmured. "I'm sorry Luke, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just a fling, just a little fun."

"Yeah well when does my fun begin?"

She grinned coyly. "Well it could be right now if you want, we could make love, Eloise won't be home for a while, it could be fun for both of us, I could tell you all about it, a bit of pillow talk."

"How is you fucking him supposed to be fun for me?"

Sighing she moaned, "Babe it could be fun, shit last year we talked about nothing else, you were so keen to join a bloody swinging group, why is this so different?"

"That was just talk Laney, and we talked about doing it together, Jesus it was just hot air, I was never serious and you know it."

'Bullshit you were as keen as mustard, all I am saying is we both enjoyed talking about it, we shared fantasies and stuff. So how is this so different, why is this a big deal?"

"it's a big deal because we didn't talk about it, we didn't do it together, you lied to me, you cheated, and made a bloody fool out of me."

Shocked she sneered, "How did it make a fool of you?"

"Because everybody will be laughing at me behind my back, making fun of me, fuck all our friends back there must know."

Shaking her head she growled. "Nobody knows, we haven't told anybody."

"Bollocks, Laney guys are different, you might not have said anything but if you think he hasn't bragged to all his mates you're fucking dreaming. He would've loved nothing more than bragging about how he banged you, Jesus I have heard him talking about other birds he fucked and I have heard what he said about them. The prick has no conscience."

Shrugging she snapped. "Well if he has they have kept it pretty quiet, because nobody said anything to me."

"The pair of you must have laughed your bloody heads off at my expense...me the poor unsuspecting idiot."

Grabbing my hand tightly she sighed. "No babe we never did anything like that, we were wrong not to tell you, maybe get involved, shit we should have just had a threesome together."

My mouthful of beer sprayed across the room as I choked on her words. She smiled, "What, c'mon babe it's not like we never talked about it, when we talked about threesomes it got you excited, you loved the idea."

"Yeah but my idea of a threesome, didn't include any other guys."

She sniggered, "Hey if it's good for the gander, it's good for the goose."

"Well I'm not interested in a bloody threesome with that dickhead, and the fact you don't even give a shit shows me exactly what you think of me."

"Luke babe... I am sorry that you're hurting that is the last thing I wanted to do. I love you more than anything, give me a chance to make it up to you."

"It's not that simple Laney, you lied to me, now I wonder how I ever trust you again."

"Give me a chance, I will prove it, I won't see Corey again OK, I promise it's just you and me."

She hugged me tighter her lips grazing my neck. "Please Luke, give us a chance."

Just then Eloise came bursting in through the door all full of smiles. She had her best friend Belle with her, Belle was Corey's eldest daughter and they ran in together giggling. "Mum can Belle sleep over please?"

Before Laney could answer I snapped. "No...not tonight dear."

They both looked crestfallen and Laney gave me a quizzical glare as if to say why not.

Belle looked devastated and Eloise wasn't much better because they usually did have sleepovers during the weekends, they were inseparable. She pleaded with me but I held my ground.

After Belle left I sat Eloise down. "Honey there will be no more sleepovers, with Belle."

She burst into tears and wrapped her arms around Laney for support. "Mum, what's going on?"

I replied. "Honey, tonight's not a good time OK."

She was too young to understand and flew off to her bedroom to sulk her eyes full of tears screaming, "I hate you." She was barely out of the room before Laney started. "Luke, you can't take it out on the kids, they weren't part of this."

"Laney if there is even the faintest chance for you and I then we need a complete break. He has to be out of our lives completely and that includes the kids. He definitely isn't welcome here. As far as I'm concerned he is no longer part of our lives."

Shaking her head in disbelief she muttered, "Babe we are going to bump into him everywhere, at parties, at the kids soccer games, in town, shit you do all the work on his car."

"Not any more I don't, I am serious Laney a complete break."

"You're punishing the girls for my mistake, that's not fair, Eloise will hate you for this and I won't support it."

"Well that puts me in my place doesn't it? I think I'll just pack up and leave right now."

"Luke, that's not what I meant, if it's what you want I won't see or talk to Corey again, I don't have an issue with that. What I won't support is you driving a wedge between the girls... They're best friends."

That night in bed she tried to initiate sex but I pushed her away, the disappointment in her eyes was obvious.

Rolling away from her, she snuggled behind me whimpering. "I'm sorry Luke, I didn't mean to hurt you."

The next day being Sunday we took the kids to the park for a picnic and to kick the footie around for a while. It turned out to be a pleasant day which sort of kept us from imploding in a fiery ball of vitriolic anger, although I did notice her texting a fair bit.

After dinner I confronted her, "So what was all the texting?"

She grimaced. "It was Corey, I had to tell him what happened and explain it was over, he just wanted to make sure I was OK."

I sneered. "OK... oh what a fucking hero.... I have never so much as touched a woman in my life."

She grinned reassuringly, "Babe I know that but he doesn't, he was just checking."

"Well that better be the last contact you have with him because if it's not I am leaving."

Monday was a tough day, I struggled all day trying to get my head straight but it was an impossibility, all I could think of was what had happened. By the time it was going home time I was mentally exhausted and just wanted a bit of peace and quiet.

I have my own business, a vehicle repair shop situated in town. Apart from my family it is my biggest love. I built it up from nothing. It started in the shed at home and slowly evolved into a really successful little business and I loved it. Apart from my family it was my biggest accomplishment, my proudest achievement.

We used every cent we could scrape together to build it up into something to be proud of. We used our house as collateral so it was all linked together. Now the business was doing well and we were getting on top of everything our finances had never looked better. If Laney and I split I wouldn't just lose my family but the business as well, everything would be gone.

When I walked in I got the shock of my life. Corey was sitting on the sofa with Laney. They both looked up as I walked in and Corey jumped up walking hesitantly towards me. "Hey Mate can we talk?"

I dumped my gear on the floor leaving the door open, pushing his extended hand aside I snarled. "Fuck off Corey, get out, if you so much as talk to anyone in my family again you and I are going to have a real issue."

He gave me a pained glare. "Mate I just wanted to say sorry for the way things turned out, bro if you gave this a chance you'd see this could work out for all of us, if you know what I mean."

"NO I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, GET THE FUCK OUT." I barked. "Just fuck off."

Laney jumped up and ran over to act as intermediary. "Luke babe, we just wanted to talk, sort this out so we can remain friends."

"There will be no talking or sorting out." I pushed her aside as she tried to hold my hand. "Corey get out, you aren't welcome here so fuck off."

Shrugging he glared back and forth between Laney and me, I think he was waiting for her to back him up or something before realising he was on his own and turned and walked out the door, as he walked by staring back at Laney I shoved him hard, he bounced off the door and stumbled falling through the door. "Stay out of our lives you fucking shit." I screamed not caring who heard. I slammed the door as he hit the ground.

Laney stood staring at the door her mouth hanging agape. "Luke we just wanted to talk."

"I don't want to hear this crap, mark my words Laney, if he ever comes back here then the shit will hit the fan."

I picked up my cast aside stuff and headed off for a shower and to regather my senses.

When I wandered down Laney was waiting in ambush. "So what happens now then Luke?"

"I don't know, I'm still trying to get my head together, at the moment I can't get any traction. You have really fucked me over, just stay the hell away from him."

Frowning she burst out with her own scathing attack. "Oh don't play the innocent wounded victim, Jesus Luke it hasn't changed anything, if you put aside all this stupid bullshit we can get on with enjoying our lives. There's no reason why we still can't be friends."

Shaking my head in disbelief I groaned. "Laney, I don't understand your blasé attitude, you didn't loan him a pot or a lawnmower you gave him your body, and that's something you promised would be mine."

"YOUR'S!" She screamed. "You don't own me, I am my own person and it's my body. OK I admit I should have spoken to you first but stop acting like the world is ending."

"For me the world is ending." I barked back at her. "Fuck at the moment I can't stand the sight of you and I am barely able to stop myself from strangling you to death."

She stepped back stumbling a little. "You don't mean that Luke, you're just angry."

"No Laney I am bloody serious, I fucking hate you." I stormed out slamming the door behind me, I drove around mindlessly ending up down at the pier. I parked up and just watched people coming and going. Now I am sure they all had their own problems but they all looked happy and all I felt was anger, a deep down in my guts anger burning with an intensity I had never felt before. The smug look on Corey's face as he stood there holding his hand out was imprinted in my memory and it was impossible to shift. What a fucking prick.

As the sun went down I realised I wanted some form of vengeance, I wanted them both to hurt as much as I did more so him, I wanted to wipe that smug smile off his face. As I sat there a plan started to emerge, him I could fuck over so easily... Oh god yes, he was going to be easy.

I drove home with a smile on my face.

At work I went through my records, weeks ago a guy had come into the workshop with car troubles but he didn't have money, he offered to pay with drugs. At the time I didn't even consider it but now he was going to be part of my plan.

Finding his number, I called him to see if he still needed work doing and he said he did. I went over with the tow truck and picked up his car with agreement he would pay me with meth amphetamines... ICE.

The work was easy and I delivered it myself the next day. Stage one out of the way.

Years earlier when my father died I had to clean out his shed so we could put the property on the market. While cleaning I found hidden amongst all his dirty old crap several guns, I had stored them at home, hidden away in my shed. I had taken the pistol, an old smith and Weston revolver out into the bush and fired off a few rounds just for fun. That night I filed all the serial numbers off and when I finished cleaning them scrupulously removing the fingerprints. Loading them in a small trunk including the ammunition and bags of meth I threw in a few dollars for good measure pulling the lid shut. Stage two out of the way.

That night after the kids and Laney were sound asleep, picking up the trunk I snuck up to Corey's place. This is the part I wasn't sure of, I had no definite idea where to plant the trunk where he wouldn't see it. I figured the shed would be locked, but as I pulled gently on the door it came open. The stupid arrogant bastard didn't even lock up. I stored the trunk in a corner and left. Stage three complete.

The Town had only recently got a new Police Sargent and he was a real hard arse, the proverbial new broom out to prove himself. He had annoyed the shit out of me at the garage as he tried to trace down some stolen car parts, he was a bloody terrier that's for sure, like a dog with a bone. I hoped he showed that same dogged determination towards Corey.

The next day I rang the police from a phone box in town and anonymously tipped them off that Corey was drug dealing, and I was worried because he was waving guns around. The mention of guns suddenly seemed to generate the level of interest I was hoping for.

Back at the workshop. It was almost lunchtime when we heard the sirens and the cop cars sped past. The guys in the workshop ran out for a nosey, Mike yelled out. "Shit man they're heading up your way boss."

I smiled but said nothing. When I got home I was shocked to find Corey's kids at our place. "What the fucks going on?"

She shooed the kids off to the bedroom before spluttering apologetically, "Sorry babe but Corey got busted, and the kids have nowhere to go, we are going to look after them for a few days until he gets his shit sorted."

"Like fuck we are, his kids are his fucking problem. They aren't staying here."

She looked shocked at my outburst, "Luke, don't be an arsehole, they have nowhere to go. Babe they aren't causing any trouble."

"Bullshit they're already causing problems between us."

"Luke sweetheart, Calm down, grab a beer and relax, I'll get dinner on the go."

"Laney listen up, I said they're not staying here and I meant it, either you get rid of them or I'm going to pack them up and take them down to the cop shop myself."

She glared angrily at me. "Luke, honey don't be a shit, they're only kids, they haven't done any harm, what the hell will Eloise say? Belle is her best friend, Jesus it will only be for a couple of days."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers