Thanks for Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were also books and videos about strap on sex, and pegging. Pegging, I learned was when women fucked straight men in the ass with a strap-on. Apparently it was very popular, at least based on the number of books and videos. I picked up a book and started to read about why women like to fuck guys, but was interrupted by the salesperson asking if I wanted to purchase it. I put it back and walked right out of the shop frustrated in more ways than one. I called for a Lift and got a ride home.

I arrived back at Mom's house around two thirty to find note saying they had all gone shopping. I went to my room and changed into some shorts and a t shirt. Walking back by Mags room, I decided to snoop around. I opened the door and found her bed unmade and the dildo lying just barley under the covers. I picked it up and I was right, the panties were the harness I had seen. I took the dildo in my hand, it was life like and about the same size as mine. I stroked my hand up and down it and imagined what Mags would do with it. I thought about how it would feel in my ass, but it looked to big to fit. After a couple minutes, I placed it back where it was and did my best to cover my tracks.

I went to my room, stripped down, grabbed some lotion from the bathroom and jerked off on the bed. I thought about Mags, the dildo and pegging. Once again I came hard, this time swearing and moaning. My cum shot all over my chest. Afterward I laid there still caught up in the fantasy, and thinking of Mags.

I fell asleep, and was wakened by the sound of doors closing. I realized the ladies were home, and had better get cleaned up and dressed. I grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off my stomach and chest and put my shorts and shirt back on.

I walked downstairs and surprised Mags and Kate as they were looking t the spoils of their trip. Kate picked up a very skimpy lace thong and held it up to her abdomen.

"I bet he'll cum in his pants when he sees you in this." Mags said in a sexy voice.

I imagined how Kate would look actually wearing the panties, and my cock was fully erect again. I coughed to let them know I was standing there, and they spun around in shock. They looked at my face and then my shorts which were barely containing my hard on. Kate blushed and put the panties away. "How long have you been standing there?" She asked embarrassed.

"I just walked in, and didn't see a thing" I lied trying to diffuse the moment.

I started to walk past them, but Mags stepped in front of me. "Well I guess you didn't hear we went shopping, and we got you something too." She winked at Kate and reached into a shopping bag. After a moment of rustling through the bag she pulled out a pink silky thong with the word slut written on the back panel. "we weren't sure about your size, so you'll have to try them on for us."

I blushed and walked past her to the kitchen.

"Oh come on, we want another modeling show." Mags called out as I left the room.

I avoided Mags and Kate for the rest of the afternoon, but couldn't avoid them at dinner. Once again we all took part in preparing the meal. They were wearing short skirts, and tight tops and took every opportunity to tease me. while things were more subdued with mom around. It seemed that every chance they had they would rub up against me, or say something dirty.

We drank a couple bottles of wine with dinner, and Mom entertained the girls with stories of my childhood. I was embarrassed, but they seemed to genuinely enjoy it, so I acted like I didn't care. After dinner I did the dishes and cleaned up again. Once I was done I decided to go to bed, but was met at the stairs by Mags and Kate.

"Aren't you going to join us this evening?" Kate asked sounding hurt.

Mags chimed in "Come on stud, I promise I'll behave." She gave me a wink and walked back into the living room. Kate followed her, and looked back at me as she entered the other room.

I stood on the landing for a couple of minutes. On the one hand they were going to tease me without mercy, but on the other hand they were gorgeous and it would be worth it. I turned and walked to the living room. Kate and Mags were sitting on the couch again drinking wine. I took a seat in the recliner across from them.

Kate offered me a glass of wine, but this time she bought it to me. "Thanks for hanging out with us again." I got another shot of her cleavage, but this time bra-less. Her erect nipples in clear view.

I smiled and took a drink of wine. We talked about the day. I told them about the horrible brainstorming session I had been in, and they talked about their day shopping. We emptied a coupe of bottles of wine, and things started to get risque again. It was truth or dare time, and even the wine couldn't calm my nerves.

"So Michael, have you ever been in a threesome?" Kate asked smiling.

"No." I answered plainly. "Truth or dare Kate?"

"Truth" She smiled.

"What did you fantasize about the last time you rubbed one out?" I locked eyes with her and blew her a kiss.

"I fantasized about a threesome, with a guy and another girl." She said calmly.

"And, who were they?" My question was almost a demand.

"Nice try, you said what not who." Kate put her fingers to her mouth and made a gesture like he was locking her lips and throwing away the key. She winked at me. "So Mags, truth or dare?"

Mags picked up her glass and finished the contents in one gulp. She stood up straightened her skirt, took a deep breath, looked directly at me and smiled. "Dare."

I swear I heard Kate giggle, and then she answered. "Show us your panties."

Mags grabbed the hem of her skirt with both hands and teased us lifting it up slightly, and then dropped it back down. She did this over and over. Each time bringing the skirt up a bit higher and showing a bit more skin. It was one of the best strip teases I have ever seen, and it was working on me. My eyes were locked on her, my mouth was watering and my cock was rock hard. After what seemed like an eternity she worked the skirt up and flashed a little panty just above her thighs near her pussy. I held my breath knowing that her next move would reveal all.

Mags bent over, placed her hands on her knees and shook her boobs. They fought to break free of the tight blouse and I thought for a second they might win. She then stood back up smiled at us and turned around. She grabbed her ankles and wiggled her ass and her skirt swung from side to side showing bits of panty.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Kate started chanting and I joined in.

Mags stood up slowly, her hands tracing her legs on the way up to the waistband of her skirt. She looked over her shoulder and unzipped it. In one smooth motion she dropped the skirt and bent over again.

I gasped out loud at the beautiful sight before me. The panties covered her ass snugly and the ruffle at her crack complimented her tight, perfectly shaped buns.

Mags crossed one leg in front of the other and wiggled her sexy ass. My mind raced thinking about shoving my cock deep inside her tight tunnel. This was obviously not her first strip tease. She spun around, but kept her hands in front hiding her panties. She bent over and flashed some cleavage and then stood back up throwing her hands in the air. I looked excitedly at her panties. I could see a dark spot here they hugged her labia tightly, she was definitely turned on. I looked at the rest of the panties and half way up way a ring. This was the harness I had seen at the sex store. I stared for a moment trying to make sense of why she was wearing them now, and then looked at Kate. She gave me a seductive smile and a wink, and I blushed and looked away quickly. I picked up my glass, filled it and took a sip. Looking for a way to slow things down, I grabbed an empty bottle. "Looks like we need more wine." I left the room to get another bottle.

I took my time grabbing bottle, so I could try to understand what was happening. "How far was this going to go? How far was I willing to go? Is it wrong to have sex with my brother's widows? Are they considered my sisters? How Fucked am I?"

I grabbed a couple bottles of Sirah, and made my way back to the ladies. Mags met me at the door, took the bottles placing one on the table, and opening the other. She filled all our glasses to the top. "Well stud, it's your turn. Truth or dare." She put her hands on her hips tucking her thumbs in the waist band on the harness. I think this was a power move to remind me what she was wearing.

As much as I wanted things to get real, and as hard as my cock was, I was too scared to take a dare. "Truth."

She held her wine glass up and traced a finger around the rim. "Have you ever had your ass played with?"

I stalled trying to figure a way out. "What do you mean?" I said acting naive.

"Really?' Mags replied sarcastically "Well then, has anyone ever licked, fingered or stuck anything in your ass?" She called my bluff and left me no way out.

"Hmm, maybe I should've said dare." I said and took a sip of wine.

"Is that what you want to change to dare?" Mags asked sweetly, but she definitely had a motive. What did she have in mind?

"I decided it was safer to answer than take the chance on her dare. "No, and Yes."

"No and yes?" She seemed confused for a moment and then the light bulb flashed "Oh, I get it." She smiled and took the finger from the rim of the glass placing her hand at the waist band of the harness. She rubbed her hand down the front of the panties, past the ring and over her labia, and then back up stopping at the ring. She stared straight into my eyes, took a sip of wine and then sat down.

Kate was up next and she let out a fake cough to get our attention. "Well, I want to know more. So Michael truth or dare."

I had the feeling I was been manipulated. "Really? You're both going to gang up on me?'

Mags choked her wine, and Kate giggled. She glanced at Mags and then back to me. "Truth or dare?" She teased.

I was not about to answer another question. "Dare."

"Oh good!" The enthusiasm in her voice was both sweet and scary. She stood up walked straight at me, and then veered away at the last minute leaving the room. After a couple of awkward moments where I did my best not to look at Mags, she returned holding a shopping bag. She handed the bag to me and smiled. "I want you to model this for me."

I looked inside the bag, and found the panties Mags had shown me earlier. I sat there considering my options. I could put them on, I could change to a truth, or I could just walk away and let them win. I'm sure I was blushing, but did my best to look like it was no big deal. I really didn't want the game to end, but how far was I willing to go?

"Well?" Kate's voice brought me back into the moment. "We're waiting sweetie." She was clearly mocking me.

I took the panties in my hand, and stood up. "Why not, i'm secure in my manhood." I walked into a corner of the room, turned around and dropped my shorts and boxers.

The gals whistled and cheered me on.

"Nice buns Panty Boy." Kate yelled.

I put the panties on and the silky fabric teased my cock as I pulled them up. The thong back felt strange, not bad but different as it pressed on my asshole. I looked down at myself taking it all in. The panties were tight enough that there was no hiding my boner, or the spot of pre-cum on the front.

Taking a page out of Mags book, I wiggled my ass and turned around with my hands covering the front. Standing there in panties and a t shirt, my cock throbbing, I felt liberated and sexy.

"Are you going to keep us waiting all night?" Kate's frustration was starting to show.

I wondered if there was a wet spot on her panties, smiled and lifted my hands above my head.

Mags took charge. "Nice panties stud. Although" She paused and looked me up and down. "they say slut. So maybe I should call you that. What do you think?"

I blushed at the question and my cock poked out of the top of the panties.

"That looks like an answer to me. Slut it is." She was pleased with herself. Her plan was working.

I sat back down and took a sip of wine. The ladies let out a collective groan, obviously disappointed that the show ended. It was my turn now, I looked into each of their eyes, and then settled on Kate. "Kate, truth or dare?" I so hoped she would say dare.

Kate took a sip of wine and glanced up at the ceiling. She took a deep breath, another sip of wine, and then smiled. "Dare, I guess."

I couldn't contain my smile if I tried. "I think it's only fair that you model your panties for us."

Mags voiced her support. "Oh yes, this is going to be good!"

Kate finished her wine, stood up and walked to the center of the room where she could face us both. She started swaying back and forth as if dancing to a slow song. After Mags performance, she wasn't about to be out done. She ran her hands all over her body. Pinching her nipples, slipping her hand under the waist band of the skirt and pretending to touch herself. At least I think she was pretending. Damn, If I thought Mags strip tease was hot, then Kate's was scorching, sultry and fucking awesome. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and sat paralyzed in my seat. She kept her hand in her skirt, and then unzipped it with the other. Stepping out of it, she walked straight at me, her hand covered her just barely. She spun around, bent over and placed her hands on her amazing ass. She twerked slowly bouncing her beautiful ass before me, and looked over her shoulder to meet my gaze. I leaned forward instinctively, wanting to get closer to her. She flipped her hair and stood up, then stepped back and turned to face me. The tiny piece of fabric didn't even cover her shaved pussy all the way. There wasn't a wet spot, her panties were drenched, and drops of her juice shimmered on her thighs.

Holy Shit! These were the panties Mags was talking about, and she was right. I almost came in my pants, or panties actually.

Kate finished her dance, walked back to the couch and sat down. She was breathless, but glowing. She knew her dance had turned us on, and it felt great. Turning to Mags, she smiled. "Honey it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

Mags laughed. "Does it matter? Just ask me."

"What's on your dirty little mind? Whisper it in Michael's ear."

Mags walked over and leaned into me. She put her hand on my panty covered cock and whispered in my ear. I blushed and my cock jumped in her hands. She stood and turned to Kate. "I told slut here we're gonna have a threesome. I think it's time to take this game upstairs."

We crept upstairs as quiet as we could so as not to disturb mom. Her room was on the other end of the house from ours, but nothing would kill the mood more than waking her. We followed Mags into her room. She grabbed the dildo and slipped it into the ring on her harness, and sat on the bed. "So slut, here's the deal. You can do whatever you want to us, if we can do whatever we want to you."

Now if I had been sober, and if i wasn't drunk with lust, I might've stopped to consider the offer, but I had no chance. My cock was doing the thinking, and all it could think about was fucking these ladies. "Deal." I said softly.

Mags and Kate sandwiched me in a hug. Kate squeezed me and rubbed my dick. Mags pressed her cock into my ass crack, making it clear what she wanted to do. Kate moved to the bed and lay down on her back with her head toward me. Mags guided me to bend over her putting us in the sixty nine position.

I started to lick Kate's pussy, she pulled down my panties and took my cock in her mouth. My cock started to throb, after a night of teasing I wanted to cum so bad, but Kate squeezed it and pulled my balls away from my body. "Not yet." She cooed.

Slightly disappointed, but still enjoying her mouth on my dick, I continued to eat Kate's pussy. I was torn between the pleasure and wanting to cum. It was everything I could do to hold back, and it seemed nothing was going to stop me.

Suddenly I felt a cold liquid drip down my ass crack. I froze and my orgasm faded. Mags took her lubed up finger and rubbed it all over my hole. It felt good, but the thought of her dildo tempered the excitement. How would that thing ever fit in me? Am I gay for letting her fuck me?

All my concerns flew out the window when she pushed her finger in and started fucking me with it. I moaned softly, and pushed back against her. I had forgotten how good this felt, and wanted more. She gently pressed another finger in and I struggled with the feeling of my hole being stretched. She poured some more lube on her fingers and waited for me to adjust. After a couple of minutes the pain faded and I relaxed. Mags responded by wiggling her fingers inside me, teasing my prostate. I moaned and she began to thrust them in and out, slowly at first and then faster and deeper. I started to rock back against her and she inserted a third finger. The feeling was uncomfortable, but bearable. She stopped again and let me adjust to the pressure. Covering her fingers in lube she pushed them all the way in. Slowly the pain eased as my asshole stretched.

Mags leaned over my back pressing her huge tits into me. Her nipples were hard and gently scraped against me as she nibbled my ear and then whispered. "Now sweetie, I'm going to fuck you like a slut". She poured more lube on and into my ass, and then pressed the head of her cock to my asshole. She rubbed it up and down several times and then lined it up and started pushing against my tight butt hole.

The feeling went from pressure to extreme pain as she forced herself into me. This time it hurt so much I tried to pull away from her, but I was caught between her, the bed and Kate's hands on my hips. The pressure increased. It was too much, I struggled and whimpered. "No, no stop. Stop."

"Just relax baby. Just relax and let it happen. I promise you're going to love this." Her voice was sweet and soothing.

I stopped struggling and took deep breaths. I felt Kate stroking my cock which had gone limp trying to bring it back to life. I focused on her that and her tongue licking me. Slowly the pain changed. It went from excruciating, to agonizing, to uncomfortable. Then there was no pain, but a different feeling. I'm not sure I can put it into words, but it was good, and I wanted more of it. I started to rock gently back and forth fucking myself. Mags took the hint and pushed in a little deeper. I winced and froze again waiting to adjust to her big cock and thought about the tongue on my dick. After a moment Mags pushed in deeper, and then pulled out. It felt so good.

She pushed back all the way in slowly, and I grunted at the pain and felt tears well up in my eyes. "That's it baby take my cock like a good slut. You have such a nice tight ass, and when I fuck you my cock rubs my clit. It feels so good." Her voice was so nurturing and sexy I felt more connected to her than anyone before. She pulled it slowly out and pushed it slowly back in all the way.

Then she started fucking me. Slowly at first then faster and deeper. She moaned softly with each stroke. It was one of the most sensual things I've experienced, and I wanted more. I needed more. I thrust my hips back against her thrusts. She cried out as the cock pressed against her clit, her moans got louder and her voice deeper.

Kate stopped sucking me and started rubbing herself. Watching Mags fuck me was so hot she couldn't wait.

Mags thrusting rubbed her big cock against my prostate every time she filled me up and emptied me.

Somewhere deep inside me a voice spoke. "Yes, oh yes fuck me. Fuck your little slut. Fill my ass with your big cock." I needed her to fuck me like a little bitch.

Mags thrusts became more furious. Moaning and panting she cried out. "Oh my God I'm cumming! I'm cumming with my cock in your slutty little ass." She thrust one final time and fell trembling on top of me.