Thanks for the Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay peeled her tight jeans off as well, her underwear coming off with them. She laid back on Dave's bed, her legs slightly spread. Dave climbed on top of her, now completely naked, and kissed her deeply. Lindsay reached between them to stroke his penis a few times, then guided him inside of her.

"Mmmmm Dave," Lindsay moaned as he began rocking his hips in and out of her. They continued that way for a while, before Dave gave Lindsay a little tap on the side and pulled out of her. Lindsay grinned at him, sat up to give him a kiss, then rolled over and up onto all fours.

Dave sat up behind her and pulled her butt toward him. He guided his penis between her legs and started pumping in and out again, his hands on her hips.

Lindsay looked over her shoulder and smiled as she moaned louder, pushing her hips back against him in perfect rhythm. He sped up. They were both breathing heavily now, Lindsay letting out deep "ohhhhhhhhs" with every few slaps of their bodies.

"I love you, Dave," Lindsay said between moans.

"I love you," he replied, still pushing in and out of her rapidly.

After a few more pumps, Dave slowed and stopped. Lindsay looked over her shoulder again, looking concerned. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, but can we try something?"

"Of course, baby, it IS our 7-month anniversary."

"Can I... can we... Can I try your ass?"

Lindsay's face fell.

"Oh. I don't - I don't knnnooww," Dave rocked deep into her again, which made her jump, but brought her smile back a little. "Babe, I don't know about that."

"We'll start slow and just stop me if you hate it," Dave said, reaching for a drawer next to his bed. He pulled out a couple of condoms and a small purple bottle.

"I'm just not sure. I've never even really thought about it, ohh that's really cold."

Dave squirted lube from the bottle onto her butt. He rubbed it in, letting his index finger slip between her cheeks.

"Ughh, oh. Hm, I liked when you played around the outside, but I just don't know. That finger was already a lot. Have you done this before?"

"No," Dave said. "That's why I want to do it with you, with the girl I love. I've heard though that sometimes it takes some getting used to, but most girls cum the first time they try it."

"It's just so... weird feeling," she giggled nervously. "I just want you back inside of me."

She reached back and stroked his penis again, trying to pull him back between her legs and into her vagina.

"Let's just try. I'll stop if you say stop."

He had a condom in his hand and quickly rolled it on. He grabbed her by the hips again and pulled her toward him.

"Dave, I don't know. I don't think. Oh, ouch, Dave, no, I don't uhhhhh..."

Dave had pushed his way inside her gently, he hadn't gotten far when Lindsay's hips bucked away from him. Dave grunted as he pushed further into her. Lindsay let out a soft whimper and then a moan. Dave pulled back and squirted more lube between Lindsay's cheeks, then pushed in again.

"Uhhhhhh, Dave, please, ohhh," Lindsay gripped the sheets, trying to find words as she loosened and Dave sped up his movements.

Dave moaned now, "Ohh, Lindsay, you feel incredible, it's like nothing I've ever.... Ohhh."

Lindsay moaned too, a mix of pleasure and pain. Her head hung between her arms.

"Dave... Dave... Daveeee," she moaned, or pleaded, with him.

His grunts came closer together and then he moaned, "Lindsayyyy," spasmed, and fell beside of her. Lindsay collapsed face down on the bed, still breathing hard. Dave kissed her shoulder, then stood and walked toward the bathroom.

Lindsay turned her head to watch him, tears streaming down her face.

The video faded to black, "Thanks for the Memories" appeared in white text, and the video ended.

Lindsay cried in front of her laptop. Dave had been her first real love. He'd helped her awaken sexually, but he had a dark side under that caring demeanor that she couldn't stomach. They dated for another 6 months after that night. He only tried anal again once, but they were never the same, and it had been hard for her to get close to anyone in the years after. She shut the laptop and let her head fall to the table, sobbing.

--

"You're not going to like it," Kelsey said over lunch that afternoon. "Or, even believe it I guess."

"Look Kelsey, if it's some spiritual mumbo jumbo I don't think I can handle it today," Lindsay said. She'd cleaned up as best she could, but her eyes were still puffy from crying.

"It IS spiritual mumbo jumbo," Kelsey said, "but I think it's the only explanation. I think you have a Godiva spirit."

"Like the chocolate?"

"Like the Lady. It's a new name for an old demon. Godiva comes from the legend of a woman who rode naked on horseback to save her husband's land or something in old England, but the legends go back way further than that. Ancient peoples believed that a sprit infected them while away on wars. It would stalk the battlefield for the loneliest of soldiers, come to them in their sleep and let them relive their most intimate moments, with their wives or mistresses or whores."

"Well, what's so wrong with that? Sounds pretty good for a man at war."

"That's only the first part," Kelsey continued. "After it hooked you on your past moments, that's when it really laid into you. It would start showing you other visions too, like your wife having an affair with another man while you were away. It's a voyeur demon, and it feeds on both pleasure and pain. They say men would kill themselves in grief on the battlefield, or come home and stone their wives for adultery they never committed."

"Do the legends say how to get rid of it?"

"It's like any demon, you name it, it tells you want it wants, and then you either provide that or engage in a battle for your soul to chase it out. There aren't many stories of people surviving it though. I guess people got pretty caught up in the sex stuff."

"You're a crazy person, you know that?"

"Sure," said Kelsey. "But I told you I'd look into it for you and now I have. Can I watch today's vid?"

"Absolutely not," Lindsay said. Kelsey's face fell.

"Okay fine," Lindsay groaned. "If I were going to try to take care of this 'Godiva spirit' where would I start?"

"Well, the new drives always come overnight, right? I think just before you go to sleep you just try to talk to it. Tell it you know what it is, and don't want it around anymore. If it's any kind of spirit, letting it know that you're onto it should at least get it to reveal something, or change its tactics. Then we can use that info to figure out what to do next. Will you at least try? For me? How often do you get a really

spooky thing in your life?"

"Fine. I'll try. But when it doesn't work and I get a video of that time I hooked up in a bathroom, I'm blaming you."

"Ohhhh a bathroom?" Kelsey laughed, "We're definitely talking about THAT later."

--

Lindsay left the "Sandy Morning" scented candle beside her bed lit as she climbed in. The flickering light added to the absurdity she felt in even trying this. At least there wasn't anyone there to see her.

"I would have thought that before, now I guess someone can see me anywhere" she said aloud, then shook her head and took a deep breath.

"Uhh, Godiva Spirit? I know that's not your real name, it's something we made up, but spirit? I know you're there. I know what you're doing -- trying to feed on me. Show yourself, and help me understand why you're doing this."

Silence.

"I knew this was stupid," Lindsay said, and reached for the remote to turn on the TV. The candle beside her bed extinguished and she plunged into pitch blackness. Something moved on the ceiling in the corner of her room, a shadow from the shadows dropping down to stand by her bed.

Lindsay's breath caught in her throat. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears. Her hands grasped the corners of her bedsheets which she pulled to her face as if they were a shield that could protect her.

"He- hello," Lindsay stammered.

All of the lights in the room blazed on at once, blinding Lindsay. When her eyes recovered, she saw a translucent figure standing at the foot of her bed. It had a smooth head but not in a way that stuck Lindsay as being bald. More like the idiots that wore full body suits to college basketball games. She couldn't tell if it was male or female, and there were no distinguishing features, just shallow impressions

where the eyes and mouth should be, and a gentle protrusion for the nose.

When it spoke, Lindsay nearly jumped out of her house. Its voice was soft, like a mother speaking to a young child, but ragged as well, like someone trying to speak and draw breath at the same time.

"Lindsay, I have waited many years to speak to you."

"Who, or what, are you?"

"I have no name," the spirit said it's sucking voice, "I am a watcher, and I have been watching you for many years. I am a being drawn to pleasure, unlike my brothers and sisters who feed on both pleasure and pain. You drew me into your life at eighteen. You were in a car near the peak of a mountain. I was lurking around a campground known for attracting those looking for drugs and sex when I felt your energy."

"You were at Makeout Point?" Lindsay was astonished. "I haven't thought about that in years. Billy Jenkins took me there the summer after graduation. It was the first time a boy stuck his hands down my pants. I think I slapped him and made him drive me home, but I liked it, and I went home and thought about him the rest of the night."

"Yes. I felt your energy in that moment and followed you." The spirit lifted a hand, spreading a mist beside her. In the mist, Lindsay could see a younger version of herself leaning across the console of the car, kissing a pimple-faced boy whose hands snuck their way down her body. The mist dissolved.

"I must admit, I was disappointed when you didn't continue with this boy, "said the spirit. "I could feel the heat from you, the energy. But I fed well in your room that night, and many nights since. "I have tried through the years to communicate with you. I cannot appear in this form unless you call me. At first, I tried dreams, but your dreams were already vivid enough without my help. So, I waited and worked. I learned how to manipulate the world around me, and found that technology was easy to bend to my desires. I learned how to translate my gift for sharing vivid memories into 0s and 1s, and then gifted these memories to you."

"A very creepy gift," said Lindsay. She was still shaking in fear, but she had dropped the sheets and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Yes. I did not consider how technology differed from dreams. I did not anticipate your reaction. I am sorry." The spirit hung its head.

"Oh. Right, I guess it would be hard to understand for some...thing like you. It's okay. I think. That might depend on what you want."

The spirit's head lifted. "This is all I want, Lindsay. I have followed you for many years. Watching. Feeding. Loving, I think, though love as a separate emotion from pleasure isn't something I understand well. I've watched and fed on the energy of your experiences -- felt the great pleasure of your wildest nights, pained when those you love hurt you."

Lindsay thought of the night with Dave and felt tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Beings like me," the spirit continued, "are not supposed to latch onto an individual for as long as I have. We are meant to take, feed, disengage and move on. But I have become addicted to you, unable to hurt you in the ways I would have to in order to move on. I decided that I needed to contact you, to show you I was here to support you, much as you have supported me with your energy all these years.

"Calling me the way you have tonight allows me to take a stronger physical form. Albeit, one that must be strange to you. I thought this form might be better than say, coming as Jeff." The creature seemed to bubble slightly, then transformed into the spitting image of Jeff, complete with his voice.

"Or Cat," the spirit transformed again, taking on the long red hair and toned body of a college-aged Cat.

"Or Dave," the spirit again briefly transformed into Dave, before reverting back to its translucent, featureless form.

"You have unknowingly fed me with your energy, your pleasure. I felt it was time to repay the favor, if you wish. I am willing to do anything within my power for you. I can take any form you like. Or, you may cast me away and I will leave your life forever."

The spirit gave Lindsay a slight bow.

Lindsay looked the spirit over, "You're talking about sex?"

"Well, theoretically, you could ask for anything. But being a carnal spirit, yes, sex is where I have expertise. And after watching you for many years, I am uniquely in tune with your pleasure."

"And is this some kind of Genie thing? Am I obligated to you for life if I were to agree to something like this? I still think you are part of a bad dream," Lindsay smirked, "But just in case I don't want to get dragged to hell or something."

The spirit laughed, "you will not get dragged to hell. You have been bound to me for years, if I wished to drive you mad, I would have done it after I was satiated and moved along. But there is something about you that I have not wanted to leave. I would never harm you."

"You can take any form? What if I don't know what I want?"

"I can reach into your mind and find the best form. Male or Female?"

Lindsay bit her lip, "Let's start with male. That was one time."

"As you wish," said the spirit. It bubbled and transformed again. It grew in thick, dark brown hair. The jawline squared and darkened with stubble. The body broadened into tan, lean muscle. The spirit flashed a gleaming, perfect smile. Clothes never materialized.

"Good god, you look amazing," Lindsay said. "You need a name though, I think... Devin. That way if I do change my mind, it'll still work."

Devin smiled, "If you say so."

Lindsay stepped out of her bed and walked over to him, no longer afraid. She ran her hands up his sides, and cupped his face. "You're still a creep," she said softly. "But it is sweet to know that I've always had someone looking out for me."

Lindsay lifted her mouth to Devin's and kissed him gently. He kissed her back tentatively, then placed a hand on the back of her head and drew her in for deeper kisses. Lindsay let her tongue dance across his lips, and he invited her in, their tips glancing off of each other and entwining. Lindsay's hands fell onto Devin's chiseled ass. She felt his penis stiffen between them, pressing itself against the soft material of her nightgown.

Devin's hands ran their way down Lindsay's body, finding the hem of the gown and pulling it away. Lindsay stood against him, nipples erect, trembling slightly.

"You have always been the most beautiful creature," Devin whispered in her ear, pulling her in close. "Thank you for letting me be a part of your world."

Devin kissed her deeply, then moved from her lips to the nape of her neck. Lindsay turned around, guiding both of Devin's hands to her breasts as he continued to kiss along her neck and shoulder. Devin squeezed her breasts. She felt her nipples rubbing against his palms and shuddered. A soft, "Mmmmm," escaped her lips.

Devin continued to kiss Lindsay's neck. She turned slightly to meet his lips with hers. One hand remained on her breast as the other dropped below her waist. A finger glided across her glistening lips, the fingertip just entering her, before moving up to gently rub her clit.

"Ahhhh, Devin."

His tongue was in her mouth again as the circles he made on her clit sped. Her knees buckled slightly, and when she stood again, Devin let his index finger drop back down, entering her slowly. He followed it with his middle finger, both curling into her as he stood behind her, kissing her mouth, her shoulder, her neck.

Lindsay could feel the solid tip of his penis nestled between her butt cheeks. She adjusted so that it passed beneath her legs and gently rubbed the bottom of her opening. She shivered again and moaned as the fingers inside of her found her sensitive spots. She was going to lose it, and started to move herself to let him enter her.

"Not yet," Devin whispered in her ear, and guided her to the bed. She lay down softly with her legs spread. Devin climbed between them and kissed along her thighs until he reached her vagina. He licked the bottom of her slit.

"Ohhhhhh," Lindsay moaned.

Devin moved his tongue upward, following her lips. The tip of his tongue entered her as he passed her opening, sending another shudder through her body. He continued upward, his tongue opening her hood, finding the nub hidden inside. He flicked his tongue then started making small circles around her clit.

"Ohhh, god yessssss," Lindsay called, her voice husky, her hips grinding into the mattress. He spelled out "I love you Lindsay," with his tongue, let it lick up to the smooth, bare skin below her waist, then returned to her clit and spelled it out again. He broke for a moment, moving back to the base of her opening. He licked her slit slowly. Letting his nose rub gently along her clit as he lifted his head and returned his tongue to the top. He circled her again and, without any warning, inserted two fingers inside of her.

"Ohhh fuucckkk, oh, mmmmm yesssss," Lindsay writhed now, feeling his fingers hit all of the most sensitive places inside of her as his tongue circled her clit, causing her to explode with pleasure. She screamed, grabbing his hair with one hand, gripping the sheets in her other. She tried to roll away as the pleasure became almost too much to bear, but he pulled her back, removing his fingers just long enough for her to catch her breath before diving into it all again.

"Devinnnn, that's... oohhhhhh, so good, oh my god, it's soooooo I'm gonna cum."

Devin stopped everything, leaving Lindsay panting in the bed. There was a throbbing between her legs, she was too close for him to stop. He fell over next to her, and kissed her. He tasted like her juices, and she couldn't stop herself.

She rolled over on top of him, taking him inside of her as she moved. They both moaned together, him in pleasure and surprise, hers as the throbbing gave way to that perfect feeling of being full of him. She began to move her hips up and down, bracing herself on the headboard as he pulled himself up to take her nipples into his mouth.

"Yessss, Devin, mmmmm."

He leaned back onto the pillows as she moved faster and faster, his hands moving between her hips and her butt as she lost control and her movements became more erratic. She grabbed his hands and moved them to her breasts, leaning back so that he had easy access, bracing herself with one hand on the mattress behind her.

He squeezed her breasts firmly in time with her motions. Occasionally, he took her erect nipples between his fingers, rolling them between this thumb and index fingers until she shook so much that he lost his grip.

Lindsay shuttered and tried to moan but it stuck in her throat. She continued riding him, her mouth open in a silent scream as the heat between her legs spread across her body. He felt incredible inside of her, and she didn't want it to end. But there was a new need now, a wild spark deep inside of her begging to be released. She looked down into his eyes, staring adoringly at her as he steadied himself under her, helping her hit all the right places as she moved on him. They made eye contact and he smiled at her. She grinned at him and put a finger in her mouth, sucking it seductively.

"Ohh, Lindsay, you're perfect," he panted.

Lindsay kept the finger in her mouth, running her tongue over it to get it as wet as possible. Devin's hands were still on her breasts as she moved up and down on him. She leaned back as far as was comfortable, still bracing with one hand on the mattress. She removed the finger from her mouth and placed it on her clit, rubbing it gently at first, but then pressing hard into it as she continued to ride Devin wildly.