Thanks for the Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his penis pulsing inside of her. She could feel her wet, silky juices as they dripped from her along her thighs, his body. She could feel the heat of him and the heat of her insides sending shockwaves of pleasure through her nerves as his penis moved in and out of her. She could feel that spark inside, begging to be set free, as the motion of her finger brought it closer and closer to the forefront.

His penis twitched inside of her as a jet of warmth shot in, and then expanded, joining the cacophony of sensations between her legs. She pressed down hard on her clit as she rubbed, still bucking her hips as Devin moaned with pleasure beneath her. She felt that wild spark explode into the foreground as heat pulsed through her vagina in a wave of pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Devin, OHHH GOD YESSSSSS," she wailed as another wave moved through her, this time activating every nerve in her body. She slowed the movement of her hips and lay down on top of him, her face nestled in his neck, breathing heavily.

"Mmmmm, I've never felt anything so, uhhhh, so good in my life." She trembled, moving her hips every few moments as a wave of heat pulsed through her, feeling him retreat inside of her as he softened, exhausted.

She looked up and kissed him deeply, her own juices still faint on his breath, and rolled off of him. She felt the sheets dampen below her as a new mixture of juices trickled out of her, but she didn't mind. She was lost in bliss.

Devin rolled over and kissed her softly on her shoulder, her breast, then her cheek. She snuggled into his chest as he wrapped her in his arms.

"Can you stay the night, or do you vanish?"

"As long as you keep bringing me forth, and as long as you keep generating pleasure I can use to feed, I can remain as long as you wish," Devin replied.

Lindsay sighed deeply and snuggled in again.

She'd have to find some way to tell Kelsey without her freaking out, she'd never been right before. And Lindsay was sure as hell never going to let this feeling go.

"Thanks for the memories," she whispered in Devin's ear. He smiled and stroked her hair as she fell asleep.