All Comments on 'Thanks, Mom.'

by JointedTerror

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Uninhibited mom

So beautiful she does not play any games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cum in her Pussy

She must become your woman and take it deep into her pussy. She is still young enough to give you a baby or two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
outline

the story concept was good but next time try using an outline before you start writing, example in one paragraph she has a landing strip and in another its bald, in one you are fucking her ass and in the very next she is in a different position on the bed and you are standing ramming her pussy, and in the next you both jump off the bed......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

It's always the alcohol in incest stories. someones gotta be drunk before they make a move.oh well great writing atleast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Too quick. If you wanted to write a short fuck story, you accomplished that. If you want to write a story with characters and emotions, you will need to put forth more effort. Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate alchol and anal in these stories

Drunk sex is stupid and I'm not even close to being Bi much less gay like you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mom needs his cum in her pussy. Hopefully she'll soon show the world a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too

contrived. Not even jerk-off worthy.

JointedTerrorJointedTerrorabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply To All

Okay so to answer a couple questions.

The target was in fact a short story, I wanted to try something with a little less depth, and I tried to jump right into action this time, without having a time consuming build up.

And yeah with the pubic hair situation, that was a mistake that slipped past editing, so for that I apologize.

For the ‘Anonymous’ user that complained about hating the drunken sex and anal, I apologize to you too. I wrote that in to appease those who DO enjoy drunken sex, and anal sex.

And no, I’m not gay. If I was gay I would write gay porn. So, uh, yeah.

Thanks for all the comments. I take EVERY comment as a way to improve myself, so, again, thank you all so much,

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Wow...

Short and sweet. Neither of them ever showed any sexual interest in the other before. Huh, who'd a thunked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJointedTerror@JointedTerror
I was born in Italy, Milan to be exact. But I moved to the U.S. when I was 12. My dad was a pediatric neurosurgeon, and his work was very demanding, so eventually, his work caused him to move from Italy, to the U.S.. I was 8 years old when I was diagnosed with A.D.H.D., so whe...