Thanks Mom!

Story Info
Swapping phones causes an issue.
1.3k words
4.15
102.7k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick story that came to mind after watching a video on the internet of a similar nature. The interaction between the two individuals had me thinking about this story.

No sex in this one

Thanks Mom!

It had been a long week at work and I was finally home. Walking into the house, I could hear my wife of 7 years on the phone. As I walked in from the garage, I saw her sitting along the island in our kitchen drinking a glass of wine. I grabbed a glass and poured one for myself.

"Michael, mom wants to say hello. I'm putting you on speaker phone."

"Hello Michael. How is my favorite son-in-law?"

"Great Mom. You know I am your only son-in-law, so the competition isn't that fierce."

"I know, but you would be my favorite no matter what."

"Thanks, I love you too."

"You know, dad and I were watching a show and the husband and wife talked about building trust in their relationship."

My mother-in-law was always trying to give us relationship advise to keep our marriage strong. Some were good; some weren't so good, so we have to sift through each to see if there was any merit.

"Every week they hand their cell phones over to each other to let them look through their texts and call history to show they have nothing to hide. Dad and I do this now as well. You guys should try it."

I looked at my wife Andrea and saw her flinch just a little as my mother-in-law was saying this. Interesting.

"Mom, I think that is a great idea. Andrea and I will start doing that as well."

I could see Andrea was visibly not in favor of this based upon her subtle reactions. I'm guessing she might have something to hide.

"Andrea and I need to be going, so send our love to dad."

I quickly hung up Andrea's cell phone and handed her mine. No time like the present to make the switch.

"Michael, give me back my phone. That is a stupid idea that my mom suggested. I don't need to look through your phone. I trust you completely."

"No Andrea, I think this is a great idea. Trust is something that is earned and shouldn't be ignored no matter how long we have known each other. I know I have nothing to hide, so look through anything you would like."

"Michael, no! We don't need to do this!"

By her reaction, I knew she was hiding something. I opened her text messages and it didn't take me long to find out what she was trying to hide from me. She was interacting with someone named DJ just today and it looked like my marriage could be in trouble. I saw several "I love you" messages and as I kept scrolling there were a few naked pictures of them.

Andrea saw my face and knew she was busted. She made a lunge for the phone, but I was too quick for her.

"Do you want to explain what I am seeing here? Who the hell is DJ and why are you sending naked pictures of yourself to him?"

"It's not what it looks like."

"Bullshit, I think it is exactly what it looks like. You love him? How long has this been going on?"

"Michael please, just give me back my phone and we can talk about this."

"Nope, I think I will be keeping this for a while. What you are going to do is pack your shit and get the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! I would suggest packing as if you are going on a long trip because you may need the extra cloths!"

Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks and I could see her resolve had gone away. Andrea slowly walked up the steps to our bedroom and I could hear her start to pack.

I needed to know a bit more about who the hell DJ was. From the pictures I saw of him, his dick wasn't even as big as mine. He wasn't in better shape than I was, so there had to have been something else that I am missing as to why my wife would step out on me. The cheating whore!

I grabbed my phone and called my brother. He lives just outside of Chicago and is part of the Sherriff's department for a smaller community. I quickly told him about my situation and asked him to run the number to see who this DJ is and why he fucked up my marriage. He came back that the number belonged to David James. He also was able to provide a home phone number. I didn't want any more information at this point but told him that I would be in touch.

I could hear Andrea coming down the steps. While I was on the phone, I did two things in addition to calling my brother. First, I ordered her an Uber from her account on her phone. Second, I gave her dog some of the constipation medicine that the vet had given to the dog after Andrea had taken her in for some surgery for a stomach issue. I didn't really like that dog, of course it wasn't much of a dog as it only weighed about 5 pounds and barked constantly.

"Michael, can I have my phone back? I'll go to my mom's house, but we need to talk about this."

"Andrea, what you have in your bag, your dog and what is currently in your purse are the only things you are walking out of here with. You aren't taking your phone and you aren't taking the car that you made me buy for you. That car is in my name and I pay for your phone. So take your shit and leave. There will be an Uber here in 5 minutes to pick you up."

And the medicine for her dog should kick in about 10 minutes after that. That car ride should get interesting. Serves the cheating bitch right.

Andrea took her stuff and was waiting at the curb when the car rolled up. She turned one last time and waived to me as I stood in the window. I flipped her the bird as she got in the car.

Armed with the home phone number for DJ, I decided to call it in the hopes that someone other than DJ might answer. A female voice answered the phone, which I was overjoyed to hear.

"Hello."

"Is this the James residence?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Michael Foster. I think I might have some information for you. Are you married to David James?"

"Yes, that is my husband. What is this call about?"

"Just this evening I stumbled across some text messages between David and my wife Andrea. They were very sexual in nature and I thought you might want to know about them as well. Interesting story, my mother-in-law suggested that we should swap cell phones every week to keep the trust in our marriage. I decided to do that tonight and found the interactions between our two spouses. I would be happy to share, but you might find it interesting to swap phones with David as well."

"That bastard! This is the second time he has done this to me."

"I didn't catch your name, but I just received a new message from David as we were talking on the phone. He doesn't know that I have my wife's phone. Looks like he wants to get together tomorrow instead of play golf."

"HIS ASS IS MINE! I appreciate the call. I have a husband to kick out."

I gave her my number in case she needs to reach me and we hung up. My next stop will be to contact a lawyer and divorce this bitch. The house was mine before the marriage, no kids to for us, so we are only talking about money. I'll gladly pay some money to get rid of her. As with a mole, sometimes it is easier to pay the dermatologist to just lop it off.