Thanks Seth

Story Info
Allison finds out something surprising about Sandra.
9.1k words
4.29
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own For The People. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Allison Adams was surprised when she came home to find her best friend and roommate already there. No one worked harder than Sandra Bell, which meant her tiny friend was always the first to arrive at work, and the last to leave. Except today, apparently. Amazingly that wasn't the only thing surprising about this, and certainly not the most worrying thing about it.

No, there was also a nearly empty wine bottle on the coffee table, a half full glass in Sandra's hand which she finished off the second she saw it was Allison. Surprisingly, and most worrying, of all was the packed bags besides her, which Allison noticed immediately but tried to ignore them for now and just greet her friend casually.

"Bad day, huh?" Allison questioned with a forced smile. Then when her friend ignored her and poured another glass of wine, emptying the bottle, Allison cautiously approached while she continued talking, "Did you lose? Did Seth win? Cause he can be a little smug when he does, but you shouldn't take that personally."

As Sandra continued to ignore her in favour of slowly finishing off that bottle of wine, which no doubt ensured that her friend was completely wasted due to her small frame and the fact she didn't heavily drink on the daily, Allison dropped her stuff off in her own room before cautiously poking her head into Sandra's room.

Sure enough the previously messy room was devoid of anything but furniture, proving those bags were packed and ready to go, which was the last thing that Allison wanted, but it Sandra was so determined to leave she wasn't going to do it without giving Allison an explanation of why. She just wasn't, Allison was determined of that. So she marched back to the living room, where Sandra had finished the last of the wine, and then Allison folded her arms and got her friends attention.

"Sandra!" Allison snapped, "What do you think you're doing? What is this? What happened?"

"Stupid Seth happened." Sandra grumbled.

"So you did lose?" Allison frowned, not truly believing that was what caused this.

"No, I won." Sandra admitted.

"So what then?" Allison pushed, "Why do you want to move out?"

"I don't want to move out." Sandra said quickly.

"Then why the bags?" Allison pointed out.

There was a brief pause, then Sandra admitted, "They're... in case you want me to move out."

"Why would I ever want that?" Allison laughed, "You're my best friend. I love having you here."

"You may not feel that way in a few seconds." Sandra grumbled.

"Why?" Allison asked again.

There was another brief pause, then Sandra admitted hesitantly, "This whole, going head to head with Seth thing, made me realise something. A few things, actually. It made me realise I was treating him unfairly. That I had already decided that no one was good enough for you before I even met him, and I was looking for any little excuse to hate him when you guys were together.

That ever since you guys broke up, and before then even, I was defending your honour, when you didn't need it. And if that's all I realised, it would be fine. But I realised why I was doing those things, and... and it wasn't just because I was being an overprotective best friend..."

Yet another brief pause and then Allison asked, "Then why?"

This time there was a long pause, before Sandra finally found the courage to admit, "Because I... I was jealous of him. And not just because he had someone amazing, and I wished I had someone like that... but... because he had you."

Another long pause, and then Allison finished for her, "And you wished you had me?"

Sandra nodded, tears beginning to slide down her face, "I know, right? The queer girl falling for her straight best friend? What a fucking cliché. I promised myself I'd never be that girl, and I thought it was okay, because we work so well as friends, but now I just can't stop thinking about it, and I just can't keep it to myself. It would be unfair on you. So if you want me to go, I'll go. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey, hey." Allison soothed, quickly sitting down next to Sandra on the couch and pulling her into a tight hug, "It's okay. You're okay. We're okay. I promise."

"You don't hate me?" Sandra asked cautiously.

"No." Allison laughed, pulling back, "I could never hate you. And honestly, I'm kind of flattered. But also kind of confused. I thought you were dating Kate Littlejohn?"

Sandra blushed as she admitted, "That's purely a sex thing. Really, really amazing sex. I can't say enough good things about the sex. But she kind of warned me she was seeing someone else now, and while they weren't exclusive yet, they were getting there, so that may be over now. And even if it isn't, this isn't the same."

"Because you love me?" Allison grinned.

"I wouldn't say love." Sandra quickly protested, "Love is way too strong. It's more like a stupid unrequited crush, which now I'm aware of, I just can't stop thinking about."

"Well..." Allison raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Who said it's unrequited?"

Sandra was shocked into yet another brief pause, before pointing out, "Erm, the fact you're not gay?"

"Neither are you." Allison pointed out playfully.

"Fine." Sandra rolled her eyes, "The fact that unlike me you've never even hinted at having an interest in women."

"That doesn't mean I haven't been curious." Allison pointed out.

"You have?" Sandra asked softly, and then when Allison nodded she frowned, "And you didn't tell me?"

Allison shrugged, "I didn't want things to be awkward."

"Why would things be awkward?" Sandra frowned, before realisation hit, "Unless... you were curious about me."

"And now things are awkward?" Allison laughed.

There was a brief pause and then Sandra admitted, "I kind of like this awkward."

"Me too." Allison smiled softly.

Sandra returned the smile, and then frowned, "But, you knew I was bi. How could you possibly think I wouldn't want you?"

"Because you didn't want to ruin our friendship?" Allison offered.

"Oh, that." Sandra blushed, feeling a little deflated, "Is that how you feel now?"

"I don't know." Allison admitted, "You mean so much to me, and I don't want to lose you... but..."

Yet another long pause, then Sandra offered, "We could, you know, kiss. And if we don't feel anything, we drop it. But if we do... well, we'll see."

Another brief pause, then Allison checked, "How drunk are you?"

"Not drunk enough to not know what I'm doing, or that I'd forget this later." Sandra said softly, "Not that I think I ever could. Forget it, I mean."

That was hard to believe given Sandra had just finished an entire bottle of wine, but Allison knew first-hand how these kinds of things could be very sobering, and her friend showed no signs of being out of it, although that could be her own desire clouding her judgement? On the other hand, maybe it was better if Sandra was drunk for this? Hell, maybe they should both be drunk?

It would make this even more of a cliche than it was, but it would give them an excuse, and Allison could really do with one of those right now. Without it the decision to lean forward was hers alone, which was scary, but she did it, albeit after the longest pause of the night. Thankfully Sandra lent forward at the same time, their lips meeting in the middle in a gentle embrace.

It was unsurprisingly awkward at first, both women clearly terrified at the very real danger that this could ruin something they both valued greatly. But Sandra's lips were just as soft and inviting as Allison had always thought they would be, eventually allowing her to relax into the kiss.

As soon as she did Sandra melted into her arms, and what was supposed to be a chased kiss as a way to dip her toe into the water became a long drawn-out passionate kiss which Allison completely lost control of. Then after a few long minutes of being completely lost in each other they pulled away for some much-needed breath and stared at each other shyly. Then they both laughed and smiled.

"Well, I guess I like kissing girls." Allison grinned, "Or at least kissing you."

Which caused Sandra to preen happily, before she cautiously asked, "So, what now?"

"That depends." Allison shrugged, before smiling, "Do you know what I'd really, really like to do?"

"What?" Sandra asked.

"Unpack your bags, and not just throw your stuff on the floor but pack them tidily away." Allison grinned.

"Oh, sexy." Sandra teased.

"Or we could just go to bed." Allison offered, quickly adding, "To sleep. You seem like you could use it, and while I'm all for sleeping in separate beds, if it helps, I can happily spoon your tiny little body."

There was another brief pause and then Sandra asked, "Or?"

"Or... I guess, we could watch Netflix, or just talk for as long as you need. Or... we could go to your room, and see if we're sexually compatible." Allison offered softly, before quickly adding, "Or, or we can forget this whole thing ever happened. It's totally up to you. I... I just don't wanna lose you. Not ever You know?"

"I know." Sandra agreed with a soft smile. There was another pause, then Sandra softly said, "Well, maybe before we even think about anything happening between us, we should see if it can work first. Test the waters. See if you actually like women. Or... well, you know? I mean, gathering evidence is the key to winning, right?"

"Absolutely." Allison softly agreed, "We totally need more evidence before moving forward."

Sandra exchanged a gentle smile with her best friend, before they kissed again, this time barely spending any time being gentle before things got really, really heated. Which meant for better or for worse they ended up just making out on the couch for several long minutes, Allison pulling them onto it and placing Sandra on her lap, all without breaking the kiss. God, Sandra loved that. But she wanted more. So, so much more.

So greedily she encouraged Allison to stand up, and slowly guided her to her bedroom, again without breaking the kiss. Which meant they bumped into quite a bit of furniture, but it was worth it, and meant they were giggling like the old friends they were.

Once they reached their destination Allison pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her and then the two women just kissed for a few long minutes, both afraid to do anything else. Even when they started removing clothing which was mostly their own, and they kept kissing as much as possible, which at that point was mostly a distraction than a sign of affection.

Then all of a sudden, they found their naked bodies pressed against each other, Sandra whimpering with every fresh bit of skin which was exposed, but especially at the end. Then they broke the kiss and just stared at each other for a few long seconds, before smiling, and then Allison leaned down to kiss Sandra's neck, causing her to cry out happily.

"Wait!" Sandra blurted out, after a few long seconds of neck kissing.

"What?" Allison pulled back, questioning worriedly, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" Sandra quickly reassured, before biting her lip, then pointing out, "It's just, shouldn't I be the one doing that? Like, this is your first time with a girl, right? So I should, you know?"

"You should probably be able to say it, if we're going to do it." Allison chuckled dryly, before offering, "And I don't mind. What do you want?"

"I..." Sandra blushed, before admitting, "I want you to get on your back, so I can worship you."

"Okay." Allison smiled, then doing as she was told. There was then a brief pause, before Allison pushed, "Sandra?"

"Oh, right." Sandra blushed again, before confessing, "Sorry, it's just that, you're so beautiful."

"Thanks." Allison beamed, reassuring, "So are you."

Before she could get in her head any more than she already was, Sandra closed the distance between them, and kissed Allison right on the lips. This kiss was briefed before she moved her lips downwards to return the favour on her friend's neck, and then moved even lower to her well-rounded tits.

Feeling like she rushed the last two things, Sandra slowly kissed her way up Allison's right boob, took a nipple into her mouth, and slid her tongue around it, before gently sucking on it. She then lingered on that nipple for quite a while, before working her way down one breast and up the other, so she could give the other nipple the same treatment. Namely, gentle licks and sucks, which got the most wonderful reactions out of her friend.

One of Sandra's favourite things about sex was the sounds that came with it when she was pleasing a lover. Especially with women, and Allison's voice was angelic. It was always extra encouraging with a first timer. And well, more than ever, Sandra wanted this first timer to enjoy herself.

Which was why she made sure to linger on those tits for as long as Allison wanted her to, going back and forth constantly between them, and even slowly increasing the pace of her licking and sucking, until she heard sounds of frustration. Only then did the blonde allow herself to go lower, kissing her way down the brunette's stomach, until she reached her destination. Then she briefly paused to savour the moment, before leaning forward, and introducing her best friend to lesbian sex.

Allison had also been expecting this to be weirder. Not just because it was another girl, but because it was her best friend. But if anything, that made it easier. After all, Sandra Bell really was one of the cutest little things Allison had ever met, so having her do these things for her was an incredible thrill. Especially because the sweet girl was almost surprisingly good at them.

Maybe because of her recent experience with Kate Littlejohn? Or was Sandra hiding a real girlfriend somewhere? Or was she just a ladies girl, sleeping around with all the queer women of New York? Honestly, it didn't really matter that moment. No, all that mattered was what was happening in this moment, like the blonde positioning herself between the brunette's legs, and giving her the first lick there by another woman.

She had of course experienced this from men, but for it to be another woman, and more importantly Sandra Bell doing it? Wow, this was truly mind blowing. And again, not weird. Well, maybe a little bit, but for the most part, it was just really exciting. Hell, Allison was pretty sure that Sandra could've made her cum very quickly, if she had wanted too.

However, she was very grateful that she didn't, as she wanted to take their time, and savour this. Clearly they both did, as the other lawyer settled into a slow but steady pussy licking. One which mostly avoided Allison's clit, at least after that all-important first lick. However, it was also just the perfect amount of speed to keep her on her high.

Honestly, Allison got extremely close to suggesting they make this a regular thing right here and now. Oh yes, suddenly she was envisioning herself coming back to her apartment after a long day, sitting down on the couch, and shoving a hot girl's head in between her legs. She was pretty sure that was every straight guy's perfect evening, but she might actually be able to make it her reality, if she played her cards right.

The easiest way was probably by offering to return the favour, and honestly, there was part of Allison which would have liked that. Of course, she very much doubted that Sandra had it in her. But then, maybe they could find an equivalent. Like a nice long fingering, as a reward for this kind of amazing oral work.

Of course, there was also the possibility of doing it the same time? Of getting into the 69 position, and fingering Sandra's hot little cunt, while the other girl ate her out, like the little pussy slut she was proving to be. Perhaps even, Allison could get her first taste of pussy? Something she'd always wondered about, but didn't think she'd actually try.

Now it seemed inevitable, and she was more than okay with that, if it meant she could receive wonderful pleasure like this. Especially if it was Sandra Bell doing it. Hell, not only was her best friend preferable, but Allison wasn't sure she would ever want anyone else doing this to her, man or woman. No way could it possibly be as good.

Sandra wasn't quite ready to commit, because while she had a giant crush on her best friend, she didn't want to go rushing into anything with her, in case it ruined things. Also, for once in her life, Sandra Bell was enjoying a lot of casual sex, and very much enjoying it. However, at the same time there was part of her, which instantly fell in love with Allison Adams from the very first taste of her pussy.

Before that, even. Hell, she wasn't sure even exactly when, but Sandra had fallen for this other girl. And she had wanted to ask Allison to be her girlfriend. Especially if it meant they could do stuff like this all the time. But no, Sandra would be good, and make sure she didn't ruin things with her best friend.

Although, the danger was that that was exactly what she was doing, by crossing this line with her. This incredibly clichéd line, which queer women should know better than to cross. Especially on a whim. Hell, if anything, Sandra should insisted that they sleep on it, and then if Allison still wanted to do this the next day, when they were both sober, maybe they could make arrangements?

Even then, they should probably give each other enough time to back out. Something that maybe they should both even consider doing now? Of course, it was far too late for that. Hell, if she was honest with herself, Sandra wasn't sure she could ever stop eating this tasty treat.

It really was one of the best pussies that she had ever had the honour of tasting. Yes, a certain amount of that was the close bond between them making this special, but at the same time, Sandra was convinced that Allison Adams was just naturally delicious. After all, every other part of her body had been.

But especially this. And again, her friend was just making such wonderful sounds, that it was easy for Sandra to become lost in lapping away at that cunt for what felt like eternity. Luckily, at this point she had pretty good autopilot, which allowed her to keep that pussy licking going. However, that just wasn't enough for Allison. Not anymore, which became crystal clear, when she cried out for more.

"More, mmmmmmmmm, give me more." Allison moaned deliriously, reaching down to stroke the back of Sandra's head to provide further encouragement, "That feel sooooooooo gooooooooddddddd, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, but I need more. Please Sandra, give me ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it! Lick my clit just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Which in turn, had Sandra feeling guilty. After all, she was supposed to be the expert here. She should know when it was time to increase the pace. Hell, even with just her autopilot, she should have done that automatically. Then again, she redeemed herself by quickly rendering Allison incoherent. Either because she gave her friend what she wanted, or because it just felt so good.

Either way, it allowed Sandra to feel proud of herself again. Which wasn't her only reward. No, she was also rewarded by more wonderful sounds, and more importantly, even more heavenly pussy juice for her to swallow, and cover her face, marking her as the little slut she was enjoying being in that moment.

Allison normally found herself giving more instructions at this point, as it was only natural to give such instructions to a lover. But maybe the cliché about girls being better at this was right, or simply that Sandra was just better than this than any of the guys she had been with, as she seemed know exactly what to do, and when to do it.

Yes, she'd had to push at one point, and there was some trial and error, it wasn't long before she was touching her in all the right places. Especially when it came to rubbing her lips around Allison's clit, and licking and sucking to the point she thought for sure she would cum, only for Sandra to either abruptly stop, or slowly bring her down from her high.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers