Thanks Seth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the best kind of torture Allison had ever experienced, and she wanted it to last forever. At the same time, she was aching for a release, and she honestly didn't know how much more of this should take. AKA, how she felt during the best sex of her life. Hell, Seth had been able to get her to that place with his cock. It was one of the reasons she was so into him. But never with his tongue.

And the fact that it was her best friend, Sandra Bell who was able to get her there was one of the reasons this was so very intense. But it was so much more than that. Hell, in this particular moment, Allison wasn't even sure she could actually put it into words. Which was becoming a really serious problem.

Never in her life had Allison Adams had to beg for something. Especially not during sex. But she was getting extremely close now. Hell, she would have done it already, if she wasn't feeling so very overwhelmed. So much so, that no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get a coherent word out of her mouth. And it was a sobering realization that if she could, she would be doing it right now.

That someone had finally pushed her to that point, and it was her best friend Sandra Bell, of all people. Then again, as much as begging would hurt her pride, not being able to do something also hurt did, so eventually she summoned all the strength she had to call out Sandra's name.

Which for better or for worse, was something Allison found herself doing over and over again, as she was pushed over the edge of orgasm. In some ways, it was a relief to not have to beg for it. However, the same time, part of her would have actually enjoyed it. Not that she was complaining, of course. In fact, she was crying out loudly and her eyes were rolling in the back of her head, as liquid shot out of her pussy.

Something she was vaguely aware that Sandra was greedily swallowing, which of course, just made this whole thing more intense. Which was the last thing she was really aware of, as she was bombarded with the most wonderful pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Sandra just had to take a moment to enjoy the overwhelming physical and mental pleasure of having her female best friend, the ridiculously gorgeous Allison Adams, cumming right in her mouth. As a result, a lot of that precious liquid ended up covering her face, marking her as even more of a pussy slut than before.

But that was inevitable, and very much a welcome experience, the combination of that and the other thoughts almost making her cum too. Which was a sensation she felt a few times over the next few minutes, and although she didn't quite get there, that was hopefully a good thing, because having Allison Adams make her cum was going to be a sensation like no other.

Admittedly, some girls had left Sandra hanging, and there was always the danger of that, when dealing with a first timer. But even this was her best friend, who dearly loved her, Sandra was as confident as she could be that wouldn't happen. Hell, even if it did, masturbating in the shower while her face was covered in the girl cum of Allison Adams would probably be enough to make her cum wonderfully hard.

Although in a way, just continuing to do this was reward enough. A truly wonderful reward, that Sandra couldn't get enough of. And she didn't have to, as she was able to make her friend cum more than once. Sandra wasn't sure how much, but it felt like a lot.

It certainly felt like she swallowed a decent amount, especially during the early stages, where she would wrap her mouth around her prize, so at least the majority of it went straight down her throat. Something which was easy to do, given that at that stage she was switching between swallowing cum, and tongue fucking the other girl. As in, literally shoving her tongue into Allison's cunt, and thrusting in and out.

Normally she didn't even have to go for that long, or that hard to get results. Then later, she simply concentrated on using her mouth on Allison's clit, while hammering her fingers in and out of her welcoming fuck hole. Especially each time she added an extra finger into the mix.

Towards the end, Sandra was able to fit a grand total of four fingers into Allison's cunt, and was very tempted to go for the thumb as well. Maybe even more than that? Which was dangerous thinking, as that's something she'd never done before. However, it felt like maybe, just maybe her best friend could take it? Probably not without passing out, but it might be worth it.

Unfortunately, she spent a little too long debating, and missed her chance. Not because Allison passed out, but because she pushed Sandra away from her, along with some soft whimpers, which were briefly worrying. However, then things got even better for the dirty blonde.

"Stop!" Allison cried out, while pulling as much pressure on top of Sandra's head as she could manage.

"What?" Sandra protested, as she quickly pulled back, a horrified expression crossing her face, "Did I do something wrong?"

"God no, mmmmmmmmm, that was amazing." Allison giggled dreamily, before pointing out with a big grin. "But if you keep going, you won't get a turn."

"Oh..." Sandra blushed, hesitating before forcing herself to offer, "You, you don't have to, you know?"

"I know." Allison reassured, "I want too."

"Oh..." Sandra murmured softly again, before smiling, "Good."

"So..." Allison questioned hoarsely, "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Well... I..." Sandra hesitated, before biting her lip, and then questioned, "Do, do you know what a strap-on is?"

"You want me to fuck you with a strap-on? Oh shit, I knew you were a slutty little bottom." Allison's eyes lit up and she grinned widely, only to second guess her words, "Erm, no offense. It's just-"

"No, no... I like being called those things." Sandra confessed, "And more, if you're up for it."

"Good to know." Allison grinned.

"Also..." Sandra added hesitantly, "Yeah... I'm a bottom."

"Yeah, I figured." Allison chuckled, before questioning, "So, how do you want to do this?"

"Well, first things first..." Sandra said, quickly retrieving a strap-on from her toy drawer, returning to her best friend, and questioning, "Can I?"

"Sure." Allison agreed, lifting her butt up when appropriate, so the harness could be slipped up her legs, and secured around her waist.

"Can I suck your cock?" Sandra then asked nervously, even as she grabbed hold of the shaft, which was about an inch away from her lips.

"Yes." Allison replied hoarsely, "You can suck my cock."

Allison was obviously way out of her comfort zone here, and it was super weird to find herself with a cock sticking out of her crotch, with her best friend in between her legs, ready and eager to suck that strap-on as if it was real. But it was incredibly thrilling, especially as Sandra had silently encouraged her to slid down, until she was sitting on the edge of the bed, meaning the other girl was on her knees in front of her.

Which provided a twisted sight which somehow became even better when Sandra closed her eyes, and wrapped her lips around the dildo. And thus, her best female friend was taking Allison's cock into her mouth, and beginning to loudly suck on it.

Obviously Allison couldn't feel it like a guy would, but the sight in front of her almost made up for that. Okay, it was nowhere near what she had felt when she was actually getting her pussy licked by this hot little bottom. But that was a good thing, because as she said, she needed a break from that overwhelming pleasure. Now she had something of a break, but not enough to bring her down completely from her high.

And the prospect of this had been exciting enough to keep her close to that high, but to actually see another girl sucking her dick first-hand? Wow, no wonder guys loved this so much. Especially when Sandra did it. Oh yes, Sandra Bell looked so pretty with a cock in her mouth.

Something which she was very, very tempted to tell her friend. Especially as she had confessed her love for that kind of talk. However, Allison didn't want to distract Sandra now. No, her best friend seemed to be lost in her own little world, bobbing her pretty little mouth up and down that dick, and even taking some of it into her throat with clearly well-practiced ease.

Fuck, Allison must've really underestimated Sandra's last few dates. Either that, or her best friend was seeing more women than she let on. Women like Kate Littlejohn, who apparently had a thing for fucking girls with strap-ons. And making them give her blow jobs? And Gods knows what else, considering how into this the seemingly innocent dirty blonde was.

It was absurd, but Allison found herself actually feeling a little jealous of this fact. And worse, guilty. Because Sandra shouldn't have to go to Kate Littlejohn for what she wanted. No, Allison should be fucking this little slut. And maybe, just maybe, she could be a better best friend in the future. Maybe even more? Yes, maybe Allison hadn't been sure about that at first, but right now, she could really see herself being happy with Sandra.

Especially if they got to do things like this on a regular basis. And better things. Things which would make them both cum. Maybe especially Sandra, who had given Allison such a wonderful orgasm. Which was why the brunette was on the verge of pushing the blonde to do something else, only for Sandra to do it for her.

Abruptly Sandra pulled that cock out of her mouth, shuffled up until she was hovering over the tip of the toy, and then nervously questioned, "Can I?"

"Go ahead." Allison answered breathlessly.

Sandra smiled, and opened her mouth to thank Allison, before thinking better of it. Because there was another thing she wanted, but it didn't feel like the right time to ask for it, and she was worried about what she might say. Besides, she was eager to get on with this. Eager to push herself downwards, penetrating her pussy in one long slow thrust.

She then briefly paused, to let out a loud cry of pleasure, before letting out other happy sounds, as she continued to push herself downwards. Which of course, was easy for her, given all the amazing build-up. Especially when it came to eating her best friend's pussy. Oh yes, that had her more than ready for this. And thankfully, she wasn't the only one.

Admittedly, Sandra wished that Allison was a more active participant in this. Playing with her tits, smacking her ass, maybe a little bit of talk? Most of all, thrusting upwards. Well, admittedly it was a bit early for that last one, but a girl could dream? Especially when she was ready for it.

However, while she didn't get any of that, what she did get was Allison grinning up at her, pure lust in her eyes, which made this wonderful situation even better. And that was really saying something, especially when she found herself sitting on the lap of her female best friend, with every inch of that girl cock buried inside of her needy little cunt. Now that really had her crying out, whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure.

This was of course, something that Sandra savoured for a few moments, before she started slowly bouncing herself up and down on the dildo, and thus officially starting to fuck her female best friend in the 'traditional' way. Which in turn, made this anything but traditional. Oh fuck, Sandra loved that.

She worked so hard, to use the rules to her advantage, bending and changing laws for the better if it could, and failing more often than she would like. But in this moment, she was crossing a number of lines. Perhaps more than she should do, during this time with her best friend. But, no matter how much a bad idea it was, she just couldn't resist crossing one more.

More impressively, she didn't even try to hide it. No, she slid into her fingers in her mouth right in front of Allison's face, and then while looking at the woman right in the eye, she reached back, and then pushed a finger into her ass hole. She then let out a cry of pleasure, to make it even more clear what she just done. Although she also had to close her eyes, and throw her head back with joy.

In a way, that was a good thing, as she wasn't sure how Allison would react to this. In another way, it was a bad thing, because she wasn't sure how Allison would react to it. Thankfully, when she opened her eyes, she didn't see the disgust on her best friends face that she had been worried about. No, if anything, Allison looked even more excited.

"Did, did you just shove a finger up your ass?" Allison questioned in disbelief.

"Maybe." Sandra blushed nervously.

"It's not a problem." Allison quickly added, "I just, I just had no idea you were this kinky."

"Well, now you know." Sandra said bashfully.

"So, did Littlejohn turn you into a butt slut?" Allison teased.

"No." Sandra admitted with another blush, "I, I just really like it. I always have. Ever since my first boyfriend."

"Wow." Allison murmured, taking a few long seconds to digest this information, before grinning, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't know, I guess I was embarrassed?" Sandra admitted, before laughing, "Which is weird to admit, with a strap-on in my pussy and a finger in my butt."

"I meant, why didn't you ask me to fuck your butt?" Allison grinned.

"You'd want too?" Sandra questioned hopefully.

"Are you kidding? I'd do anything for you, Sandra." Allison admitted softly, before quickly adding, "And okay, I've never fucked anyone in the ass before. But, you do have a cute little butt. And you can talk me through it, right? And first date anal, with my best friend? Mmmmmmmmm, that's just too good to pass up. So, bend over, and give me that cute little white girl booty."

"Well, I wouldn't call this a first date." Sandra blushed again, before nodding, "But, okay. If you're sure you're okay with this, I mean. I just..."

"I know." Allison reassured, "And I'm very okay with it."

Allison might have felt differently if Sandra had just offered her ass to her at the beginning of this. Then again, maybe not, because once her best friend got off of her, and onto all fours like a little bitch, Allison got behind her roommate, and got a look at that cute little booty in all its glory. Oh yes, she would have been at least a little tempted. But after the amazing orgasms the dirty blonde had just given her, how could the brunette possibly refuse her?

Besides, it wasn't Allison's ass which was getting that treatment. And while she didn't want to hurt her best friend, apparently, she was a little butt slut, who was into this. And well, Allison thought she would just have to lay back, and let the other girl ride her, which was probably meant as a mercy, but she soon started feeling restless.

Now she was in complete control, and about to take charge like never before, it was really exciting. Especially given how pretty that white girl booty was. Fuck, no wonder Sandra's lovers enjoyed fucking it. Which made Allison wonder if they enjoyed smacking it too. Because it looked very smack-able. So much so, she couldn't resist doing it herself.

Which got a sharp cry out of her best friend, but noticeably, no protest, which made Allison wonder whether Sandra would want a spanking from her. If they did this again, she would definitely bring it up. But it may be too much, as she was going to fuck this butt as well. So, she concentrated on giving her best friend what she wanted.

Given that Sandra had only just begun fingering her own ass hole, and then with one finger, it seemed only right to provide normal preparation first, though. So, Allison spread those pale globes with her dark hands, and got a good look at an ass hole for the first time in her life. And pussy. Another woman's most private area, which she was about to do unspeakable things too.

Like spit onto her best friend's butt hole, rub that saliva in with a finger, and then repeat the process a few times. Then, after briefly sucking her fingers, Allison slowly pushed one of them into Sandra Bell's booty hole. Something which made this little anal slut cry out joyfully, which was overwhelmingly intoxicating.

In that moment, Allison seriously considered licking that shit hole. It looked clean, and even kind of pretty, and given the reaction of the finger, she had no doubt that Sandra would approve. But, it was just a little too much. At least for now. Besides, she was actually having fun pushing that index finger all the way inside her best friend's butt hole, and then pumping it in and out.

In a way, that was the moment she officially started butt fucking another girl. Which was a really exciting thought, but at the same time, Allison wanted more. And so did Sandra, given that a second finger was inserted just as easily, but it still wasn't enough for this greedy little butt slut.

"Please, give me more." Sandra whimpered, proving just how needy she was, "Please Allison, stick your cock in my butt. Butt fuck me like the little anal slut I am! Or lay down, and let me ride you. Mmmmmmm, I don't mind which, I just want to be fucked. Fucked in the ass, like a little back door whore. Oh please, Allison, fuck me."

"Well..." Allison said hoarsely, briefly taken aback by both the eager begging and Sandra spreading her cheeks, but then she grinned and added, "Since you asked so nicely."

Sandra was nervous that she was pushing things too far, and her words would risk freaking out Allison. Partly because she was worried about her friend, absolutely, but mostly because she just needed a butt fucking so extremely badly in that moment. Thankfully, it seems that Allison wasn't put off by this outburst. Hell, if anything it seemed to push things in the right direction.

Namely, the fingers being removed from her slutty little back door, and being replaced with her favourite strap-on cock. The one which was just big enough to stretch her out in a pleasant way, without being too much to be her first anal sex of the day. But more importantly, not to freak out her inexperienced friend.

Despite that inexperienced, Allison pushed the dildo up her butt with the perfect amount of speed and force. Admittedly, at first, she didn't use enough, but instead of freaking out and using too much, Allison instead gradually increased the force, until she began stretching Sandra's ass hole nice and slowly, maximizing the enjoyment of this act for the anal addicted bottom.

Of course, this stretching was painful, but it certainly wasn't overwhelming, and to a certain extent, Sandra could get off on the feeling of being violated back there. Even if she couldn't stop herself from crying out in pain, at the all-important moment that strap-on slid through her butt hole, and into her back passage. Which of course, got a predictable response from her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked, clearly worried.

"I'm fine." Sandra insisted, before further explaining, "Come on, Allison, you're smart. This is my ass were talking about. No matter how much I like getting it fucked, it hurts at first. Mmmmmmmm, but I like it. I really, really do. Which is why I want you to keep going. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, stuff my slutty little butt, Allison. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"Wow, you really are a slut." Allison chuckled.

"What gave it away?" Sandra teased, "First date anal with my best friend?"

Obviously, that was meant as a joke. Or at least, Sandra hoped it was obvious, because those words seemed to hang in the air, along with another cry of mostly pain that she let out, as Allison once again gently pushed forward. To be fair, this time Allison didn't question it, but she did stop in her tracks, before pushing forwards again.

This process was then repeated, which honestly, was gentler than Sandra needed. However, at the same time, she very much enjoyed it, as it just meant that the butt stuffing lasted that much longer. Something she shouldn't be enjoying as much as she was, but she couldn't help it. Because again, she was just a well-trained butt slut, who even enjoyed this part of anal sex.