Thanksgiving & Megan's B-day Pt. 03

Story Info
Thanksgiving and Megan turns nineteen.
10.9k words
4.63
1.6k
1
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

I want to thank Sams_Island for proofreading and editing this story. He's been a big help giving me a different perspective and helping with my time line.

Silvia

After Halloween, Michelle and I were getting together regularly. We were discovering more about each other with each sleepover. Michelle enjoyed taking more of the lead role in our relationship. I didn't mind because I was new at this, and it felt right. Lloyd had been the same way, not controlling but making the final decision after we discussed something. Michelle didn't always get her way. We always discussed things and came up with a compromise.

Michelle invited Megan, me, and her close friends for Thanksgiving dinner. She and I would cook the meal. We'd string lights on her house and put up yard decorations. Lloyd used to do that at our house, but Megan and I have let it go since his passing. It was one of the little things we quit doing because it reminded us of him. I'd have to talk with my sweet stepdaughter about decorating our house again.

It was chilly that Thanksgiving morning, Megan and I had bundled up with enough layers to keep us relatively warm. Michelle had hot drinks for all of us: hot cocoa, tea, and coffee. When all her guests arrived, Michelle laid out the plan for decorating. The lights were organized in boxes, which were labeled. She'd borrowed a ladder from one of the neighbors, so we had two, which made stringing the lights easier.

It didn't take long for the seven of us to get Michelle's house and yard complete. When we'd finished, Michelle and I went indoors to get dinner going. The rest of the group helped a few neighbors put their lights and decorations up and returned the ladder to its owner.

Stringing lights and putting up Michelle's displays was fun. Trey and Bill provided the entertainment, critiquing the neighborhood displays and gossiping.

Michelle had dinner organized as well. She and I prepped food, talking and playing with each other while the help was still outside working. By playing, I meant we kissed, hugged, and teased each other. We didn't know when they'd return, so doing anything intimate wasn't a good idea. However, we did get each other aroused, which was yummy.

While we were fooling around and making dinner, Michelle mentioned Megan had confided in her what she was getting me for Christmas. I told her I didn't want to know, but I was a little curious. So, we played twenty questions while we worked on dinner. I eventually guessed without Michelle telling me, so we blurred the line a bit regarding Michelle keeping her promise.

Then, just before everyone returned from putting up lights, Michelle suggested to me that the three of us rendezvous in her bed Christmas morning. The way she put it made me laugh, and I agreed to her plan. Now, I had a secret to keep, and I hoped I could.

This was a side of Michelle I hadn't seen before. It was fun, erotic, and naughty. I liked how honest she was and could see our future together would be interesting. She was pushing my boundaries, and I was letting her.

I recalled how I reacted with Susan when she hinted about me being intimate with Megan. I thought about it now and then, but Michelle saw and sensed the sexual tension between us. I admitted to her I was attracted to Megan and she did the same. I couldn't blame her for the attraction, Megan was desirable. If Megan felt the same way about the two of us, it couldn't hurt to see if there were something there more than mother/daughter feelings.

I could also see Michelle's point of view getting both of us in her bed, it was erotic. I had imagined some three-ways in my fantasies, but this might be my first if Michelle's scheme came together.

Michelle was also changing my body, working me harder at the gym, and showing me how to change my diet, which I passed on to Megan.

Thanksgiving dinner was fabulous, and we all had a great time. Liz and Susan were also there; talking with them again was lovely.

Thanksgiving was over, and next up was Megan's birthday party while Christmas loomed on the horizon. I'd planned a small party with our friends on Megan's birthday, Monday, the second. The following Friday, I was going to take her out to dinner for a private celebration.

I'd already picked out Christmas gifts for Megan and Michelle, so I didn't have to deal with crowds or worry about things being out of stock.

Megan

Michelle invited Mom, Trey, Bill, Elizabeth, Sue, and me for Thanksgiving dinner. She would provide the food; all we had to do was help string lights and set up her display for the neighborhood Christmas light show.

The neighborhood light displays had been a tradition for over twenty years and were one reason Michelle had bought in that area. Not every house was elaborate, but they all had lights, and everyone pitched in to help new neighbors and elderly ones who had displays but could no longer put them up alone.

We arrived around nine on Thanksgiving morning. The weather was clear and frigid but not unbearable. Michelle had hot cocoa for us, and all her lights were organized and ready to be strung. They sat in plastic containers in her garage, labeled and ready to go. Since Mom and I were new to this, we helped and followed Michelle's instructions.

Michelle only had lights around the eaves of her house, in a couple of small trees in her yard, along with a couple of wicker deer lined with little clear LEDs. The seven of us didn't take long to get everything hung and working correctly. After Mom and Michelle left us to cook the dinner, we helped neighbors place Santas, elves, a manger, and a Grinch in their yards. When the five of us laborers finished, we headed back to Michelle's to warm up and relax. Trey was being sarcastic, commenting on the displays people had put up in the past. He liked to gossip, and he got quite a lot from the neighbors as we were helping out. It was fun, and I felt good after helping everyone.

I mainly talked with Sue and Liz as we sipped cocoa. I found them very interesting. We talked about colleges I might attend, where we'd all traveled to, and other topics. We had the football games on because Bill liked to watch them. The television wasn't too loud, and we only noticed the game when Bill cursed or praised a play.

When dinner was ready around five, I helped Mom and Michelle set the table and put all the food on it. We didn't have assigned seats, but I sat between Liz and Sue, Mom and Michelle at the ends of the table, with Bill and Trey opposite me.

Michelle had outdone herself; I didn't realize she was such a good cook. Most of the dishes were healthy compared to the typical Thanksgiving fare. There were too many yummy things to list, but we all had seconds, and there wasn't much left over.

When dinner was over, Trey and Bill did the dishes while the rest of us relaxed and gossiped in the living room. I mainly listened while the others complained about work, dating, and the lack of intelligent people in our nation's capital.

When Trey and Bill finished cleaning, we had pumpkin pie and Dutch apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream or Cool Whip for dessert. Naturally, Trey made a few jokes about the Cool Whip that got some groans and a couple of giggles. He is so funny.

We all said goodbye around eight. I really liked Michelle's friends and was glad Mom and Michelle were lovers. It made coming up with ideas for their Christmas gifts very easy.

Silvia

December seemed to sneak up on me. Between my busy work schedule, class finals, holiday preparations, sleepovers at Michelle's, and gym time, I lost track of the days. I even nearly forgot my darling stepdaughter, Megan, was turning nineteen.

This past year since our life-changing trip has been filled with ups and downs. Megan had been thrust into some very adult situations, but she was still my little girl. Sure, having started school a year later than usual meant she was older than most of her classmates, but her introverted nature had often seemed to conceal her maturity. But she'd become more outgoing after meeting Mika, which was a good thing. Her exposure to more mature situations seemed to also be helping her become less of an introvert. It was nice seeing her come out of her shell and grow into a lovely woman.

I planned a small party for her with our new friends from Michelle's Halloween party. Bill, Trey, Sue, Elizabeth, Katie, Jim, and, of course, Mika and Michelle. Megan liked them, and they liked her. Megan didn't have any close high school friends, and when I asked if there was anyone else she'd like to invite, the answer was no.

I scheduled the party on Monday, December second, Megan's birthday. It was at our house, with dinner, birthday cake, ice cream, and presents. Her gifts were thoughtful clothes, gift cards from her favorite stores, and tickets for more soccer games. It was lovely, but we both wished her dad could have been there.

After everyone left, Megan and I talked. I told her I was going to make dinner reservations for us. I wanted to take her out someplace special. Just the two of us, like we'd done in the past. Megan liked that idea and said that while she really enjoyed all the new, positive people who entered our lives since Costa Rica, she did miss the time we used to spend together when it was just us.

She was right, we did still talk at home, but it seemed like our lives were taking different routes. We considered our Friday dinner a 'date night,' when couples go out, relax, and enjoy being with each other.

The Wednesday after Megan's birthday party, Michelle spent the night at our house. We'd been sleeping over at each other's house at least once a week since the Halloween party. I was happy that Megan was comfortable in having Michelle stay over. But I had to admit I really enjoyed spending time alone with Michelle at her house. We could talk and make love without worrying about Megan overhearing us. I knew Megan knew what we were doing, but having the house to ourselves meant we didn't have to think about what we did or where. We just did it.

Thursday morning, I had to work early on a brief and left before Michelle got up. We'd used our toys the night before, and she promised to clean and put them away before she left. The sheets on my bed were due to be changed, and like other times, I knew Michelle would leave them in the dirty clothes hamper.

That evening, when I arrived home, I was surprised to find the toys on my bathroom counter. I could tell that the sheets had been changed, so why hadn't Michelle put the toys away after washing them?

Megan sometimes went into my bathroom looking for shampoo, toilet paper, or makeup, so I asked if she'd seen the toys, and she said she had. She reminded me about the strapless one Ines had, but how she acted when we talked about it was too nonchalant. I had suspicions and would speak with Michelle about them the next time we were together.

Megan

On Monday, December second, I turned nineteen. I had a small party at home with Mom, Michelle, Mika, Sue, Liz, Katie, and Jim, plus my favorite gay couple, Bill and Trey. I loved these new people in my life, but deep down, I wished my dad could have been there.

Still, it was a fun party, and I received lovely gifts from everyone. One unique and unexpected gift was from Michelle. It was just a check in a birthday card, but I was amazed when I saw the amount Michelle had written it for. Two hundred dollars! I thanked her like everyone else, not wanting to make a scene, and Michelle winked slyly when she told me I was welcome.

When I'd opened all my presents and put them in my room, I returned for cake and ice cream. Mom had gotten my favorite, Black Forest Cake and vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone had a slice, and Trey had seconds. We sat around talking for another hour or so, and then everyone started to leave.

As our guests left, I thanked them again and said goodbye. Michelle was the only one left, and when Mom went to use the bathroom, Michelle and I had a quick chat. I thanked her again for the money and told her it was too much.

She said with a grin, "I can always take it back, baby girl."

I laughed, "No, it's fine. I like it."

Then Michelle opened her arms, and we hugged. I felt her lips on my neck, making me shiver.

She whispered, "I want you to buy something special, sweetie. That way, you'll remember it's from me."

I shivered again as her lips brushed my neck, and I replied, "Yes, ma'am. I will, thank you."

She whispered again, "You have the sweetest neck. I hope you don't mind me kissing it. It's irresistible, baby."

I replied, "No, I kinda like it. That and the way you call me, baby girl, are very sexy, Michelle. But only when we're alone, okay?"

Michelle let me go, and we gazed into each other's eyes, "Of course, sweetie. Your mother would wonder if she heard me call you any of those sweet names. I like seeing your reaction when I say that or baby girl. Well, happy birthday again, sweetness. I'm glad you liked my little gift, and I look forward to hearing what you buy yourself."

I was hoping Michelle was going to kiss my neck some more, but Mom came back out, and Michelle kissed her instead, saying goodnight and leaving Mom and me alone to call it a night.

Wednesday night, Michelle stayed the night. I liked those nights because Michelle had a real talent for getting my mom to be loud. I didn't know what she was doing, but I could tell from down the hall that Mom loved it. And the sounds greatly aided my masturbation fantasies, picturing Mika and I doing various things.

The next morning, Thursday, I didn't have classes because of teacher conferences. I'd planned on sleeping in, but still woke up around my normal time. When I went to use my bathroom, I saw Mom's door was open, so I figured she was up, too. I figured Michelle was probably already gone since she always left earlier than Mom.

I had something I wanted to ask Mom, so I was glad to be able to catch her before she went to work. I walked into her bedroom but didn't see her. Then I heard the sink running in her bathroom and walked in, asking, "Hey, Mom, what do you think I should get Michelle for Christmas?"

Then I stopped in my tracks. It wasn't Mom in her bathroom, but Michelle. Nude. She was washing a strapless strappy and a giant pink artificial man's penis in the sink. She jumped and then turned to face me.

Michelle exclaimed, "Oh, gosh, baby! You startled me! I thought you'd left for school already. Your Mom had to go in early today. Sorry, I was cleaning up from last night."

Michelle noticed my eyes lingering on her full breasts, complete with studs and her belly button piercing.

She coughed to get my attention, "Um, Megan, baby, my eyes are up here. Maybe I should get dressed."

I blushed and said, "Oh, sorry. I didn't think you were here. Wow, piercings, cool."

Michelle grinned, "Yes, I have a couple of piercings, baby girl. I think they're sexy, and so does your Mom."

I smiled, "I think so too. The defined abs look very nice, too, if you don't mind me saying so."

Michelle watched my expression as I gawked, "I don't mind one bit, thank you. I work hard to keep them that way."

Then I noticed what was on the sink counter. "Wow, are those Mom's toys?"

Michelle reached out, and her fingers slowly traced the length of a pink faux penis as she said, "The strapless is your mother's, but this one is mine. Have you used one before? Your mom told me about Costa Rica and that your girlfriend had one."

I blushed, "Oh, she told you. That's cool. No, I haven't used one. Ines had a strapless one, but I didn't want it in me. It just looked weird. Is that what you use with Mom when I'm sleeping? From the sounds she makes, you must be very good with it." Oh god, had I just said that out loud?

Michelle laughed, "Yes, my sweet love, you did. She likes me using Francis, the one with the harness, but we both enjoy them. If it's not too personal, may I ask why you and Ines didn't use it?"

Francis? I thought. They gave their toys names? Michelle was looking at me expectantly, so I answered her question. "I thought it was strange, having something rubber or whatever they use to make it inside me."

Michelle laughed, "Well, it doesn't bother your mother or me and countless lesbians around the world, baby. But, everyone has their preferences."

I giggled, "Yeah, I guess. Um, would you mind putting Francis on? I've never seen one, but it seems like the harness would get in the way or maybe chafe. I understand if you don't want to. I mean, Mom's not here, and she'd probably freak that you're naked and talking to me."

Michelle replied, "Curious are we, sweetie? I'll put it on so you can see. I can help you put it on, too, if you like. If your Mom asks if you saw them, tell her I left them on the bathroom counter to dry. I was in a rush to leave and forgot to put them away. You can say you saw them and wondered about them. But we won't tell her I was here naked, okay?"

I smiled, "That's probably the smart thing. That way, I can still ask her about them, too; I doubt she'd be mad at me for looking at them. On the other hand, she might not be so crazy about you being naked and showing me how to use them."

Michelle laughed. "I'm afraid you might be right about that, sugar. Sure, you're nineteen now, and learning things at home is safer than with some stranger, but I don't think Silvia has gotten that relaxed yet. Well, we're just going to try them on. The strapless, I'll clean again after we do, if you want to try it. Is that alright with you?"

I smiled, "Thank you, Michelle. That's nice of you to do. I need to wash towels, so I'll do that and pretend to see them when I put hers away. That way, I'm not totally lying."

Michelle laughed, "You're so cute. Your mother is one lucky lady."

I blushed deep red as I told her, "I think she is, too. I can see why she loves your body, Michelle."

Michelle gave me a look, "Are you flirting with me, Megan?"

I stammered, "Oh, gosh no, Michelle. I have the hots for Mika. Is she into girls?"

Michelle, "Not that I know of, sweetness. But you never know what can happen when the right girl comes along. So, let me show you how to put on Francis."

I watched as Michelle attached the penis part to the harness. Then she slipped one leg at a time in, tightened the buckles, and stood there.

Michelle raised her arms as she smiled, "Voila! What do you think?"

I replied, "Well, it looks a little disgusting to me. But, I guess if you and Mom like it, who am I to judge?"

Michelle laughed, "Like it? Baby, your momma loves it when I use it. So, want to try it on?"

"I guess, as long as you help me."

Michelle began unbuckling it, "Of course, what are friends for?"

Michelle unbuckled it, but instead of slipping the harness off the way she'd eased it on, she just let it drop. When she stepped out of it, she also turned so her back was to me. Then she bent over at the waist to pick it up. I realized she was intentionally thrusting her naked ass at me and could barely resist from reaching out for it. Then, she didn't stand up after all but crouched down and spun to face me. When she told me to turn around, it was obvious she just wanted to see my ass as well. I had no problem with that, so I did as she instructed, and she slid it up my legs, adjusted, and buckled it. Michelle also playfully slapped my ass when she finished, and I giggled.

"God, Megan, you have the cutest little ass, baby. There, how's that feel?"

I adjusted it a tiny bit and walked into Mom's bedroom to look in her full-length mirror. Michelle followed me, standing behind me as I turned and posed with it. "It looks weird, but it feels okay. I bet it takes a few times to get used to it."

Michelle smiled, "Yes, doll. Practice makes perfect. Can you picture yourself using this with Mika?"

O2
O2
558 Followers