Thanksgiving & Megan's B-day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, no. I want to cuddle and spoon with her. Not fuck her, Michelle."

"Well, not to be crude, but real ones are used all the time to make babies, and that's making love, sweetheart. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it."

I grabbed the penis with my hand and wiggled it. Michelle laughed, "What are you doing?"

I looked at her in the mirror and said, "I don't know. It's just there, and I felt like grabbing it. Can we try the other one?"

Michelle smiled, "You're the boss. Go ahead and take it off, and I'll get the other one. Now you know this goes inside you, right?"

I unbuckled it and let it drop to the floor. I bent over to pick it up, and when I turned to give it to Michelle, she was looking at me, biting her lower lip.

I handed it to her, "What?"

"That ass, darling."

I blushed, "So, I assume the long end is the receiving end?"

Michelle smiled, "Good guess. Should I put it in me first, then you can try it? You can watch as I get it in the right spot."

I nodded, "That makes sense."

I stood back and watched as Michelle placed the short end of the thing in her mouth. She slowly turned it as she smiled at me. I was mesmerized. Michelle removed it and ran her tongue up and down it, then swirled it around the tip and base.

When she finished, she asked, "Think it's lubed enough, sweetheart?"

I stared and nodded, "Uh huh."

Then I watched Michelle lift one leg and place her foot on the bed, "Watch closely, baby. You're next."

I gawked, "Yes, ma'am."

Michelle smiled, "That's my good girl. I bet you're a fast learner, aren't you."

I managed to mumble another "Yes, ma'am" as I watched her gently slide it between her legs and adjust it. I noticed her eyes close as her head rolled back. Michelle arched her back and let out a soft mmmm as she ensured it was in place.

Opening her eyes, she looked at me and said, "God, I love the feeling it gives me. Hopefully, you will too, Megan."

Michelle placed her foot on the floor and stood there with it sticking out. I knelt in front of her and looked at it a little closer.

Michelle smiled down at me as I looked up, "So sweetness, wanna try it?"

I looked up at her, "I think so. You'll help me, right?"

"I said I would, didn't I?"

I nodded and stood, "Should I put my leg on the bed?"

Michelle slowly removed it and placed her hand on the long part, "It does make it a bit easier. Umm, you should remove your panties, darling."

I blushed, "Oh, yeah, sorry."

"No need to be sorry, you're learning, and that's what counts."

I placed my fingers in the waistband of my panties, then wiggled out of them, letting them drop to the floor. Michelle gasped and smiled when I revealed my bare labia.

I thought for a moment I did something wrong and asked.

Michelle said, "Absolutely not, you're doing fine."

Michelle knelt in front of me when my leg was up on the bed. Before placing the strappy in me, she traced my lips with her fingertip. I shivered as she complimented me.

"Such a pretty little kitty, baby girl. Is she purring yet?"

I was getting aroused as she continued touching me and talking to me softly.

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am. She is."

Michelle looked up and said, "That's a good thing, baby. It's best when she's purring and moist. I'm going to put it in now, okay?"

I stammered, "Yes, Michelle."

"I love how you're so polite, sweetness. You make my heart race when you talk like that."

I thought she was going to lubricate it with her mouth again, but then I saw how shiny the plug end was. She was using her own pussy juice as lubricant to get inside of my kitty. I thought I might swoon. Then, I nearly did when Michelle used two fingers to gently part my labia. She began easing the strappy between my lips as I closed my eyes. I moaned as Michelle gently inserted it in me.

Michelle noticed my reaction as she guided it in. Then, in a seductive voice, Michelle said, "Feels good, doesn't it, baby girl."

I replied, "Oh, god, that feels......Wow!"

When she began easing the strappy between my lips, I'd closed my eyes, expecting to feel pain. But her natural lubricant and my own arousal must have made me slipperier than I expected because suddenly, it was in me.

Then Michelle began slowly moving the strappy inside me, bumping my clit as she inserted it, then backed it out. My stepmother's girlfriend twisted it back and forth as my eyes rolled back in my head, and I arched my back.

Michelle's voice was smooth and sultry as she asked, "How's that feel, sweetness?"

I placed my hands on her head to steady myself, "Oh god, Michelle. It feels amazing when you touch my clit with it."

Michelle practically purred when she said, "Imagine, my sweet girl, how the longer end would feel being used on you."

Michelle kept teasing me with it as I exclaimed, "Oh, fuck yes. I can see why Mom is so loud."

I caught myself and blushed, "Oh, sorry for the potty mouth." Then, to make things worse, my brain turned to mush, and I said, "Would you, Michelle?"

Her voice was soft and seductive. "Would I what, sweetheart? And don't worry about the potty mouth, baby. Just say what you feel."

I was almost begging. "Would you use it on me? Now?"

She had me, and she knew it. "You mean would I fuck my sweet girl with it?"

I was beyond thinking. "Yes, please, Michelle. Fuck me with it, please."

I could feel the smile in her voice when she said, "We're not telling your mother, are we, baby?"

I replied, "No, ma'am. I'm not telling Mom anything, I swear. Please, Michelle. I need it. I need you."

Michelle stood, and I nearly fell over, "As long as you put it that way, baby. How can I say no?"

Since I was at an angle, Michelle and I were close to the same height. She used one hand to pull my head to hers, then kissed me deep and long. I wrapped my arms around her as our tongues danced that familiar tango.

Her pierced nipple felt strange and exciting as it brushed against mine. When we broke our kiss, Michelle reached down to ease the strappy out of me. I gasped as it left my vagina. It felt good in there.

Michelle lifted the toy to our lips as I planted both feet on the floor. Our eyes locked as she asked, "Have you tasted yourself, sweetie?"

I nodded, and she held the toy for us to lick and kiss. Our tongues kept touching as we kissed each other and licked Mom's toy. It felt naughty to be with Michelle in Mom's room, but I was aroused and didn't care.

Michelle lowered the toy and returned it to her pussy, finding that magical spot within her. She told me to wait as she got on the bed. I bit my lower lip as I watched that delicious body get into place. When Michelle laid down, she beckoned me to join her.

She looked at me and grinned, "Climb on up, cowgirl. You're going for a ride, baby girl. But first, let me check you to be sure we don't need any extra lube."

Before I got on, I asked, with my index finger on my lower lip and a shy expression, "Can I see how those nipple piercings feel in my mouth, Michelle?"

Michelle replied, "I'd be disappointed if you didn't want to, sweet girl."

I knelt on the bed perpendicular to her and immediately began to suckle one of Michelle's lovely breasts. My hand closest to her tummy massaged those fantastic abs as I switched from nipple to nipple. My tongue swirled on each one between kissing and nursing. At times, I'd use the tip to flick each little end of a barbell to see Michelle's reaction.

Michelle closed her eyes and whispered, "God, Megan, you are amazing."

I thanked her and continued playing. When I'd had enough, I moved up and straddled Michelle's face so she could check to make sure I was wet enough. Michelle helped guide me over her, and I eased myself clos her face. I felt her tongue against my labia, moaning as she tasted me. I could have stayed there and let Michelle bring me to a sweet orgasm, but I wanted to try the toy.

I think Michelle would have loved to continue pleasing me, but she paused and told me to get on the strappy. I sighed and moved down Michelle's body to straddle her at the hips. I wasn't sure how she wanted me on her until she smiled and said, "I want to see that face when you cum, angel."

I smiled, "Yes, ma'am."

I eased myself onto the strappy, not letting it slip into me all the way. I was testing it to see how it felt and with each little movement. When I discovered how nice it felt, I began moving up and down on it with more enthusiasm.

Michelle held my hips in place as I started moving up and down. I wished I had done this with Ines when it was offered. It felt so good bouncing on Michelle as she encouraged me. Michelle suggested I move side to side and front to back as I bobbed to see how I liked it. When I found the right spot, I concentrated there. After a minute or so, I shifted so that I was hitting that special spot on Michelle also. Both of us felt it when I bounced up and down.

Michelle reached up to pinch and roll my nipples, and I nearly lost it. Her fingers tugged and rolled them as I continued moving my hips and bobbing on her. The receiving end of the toy felt better against my clit than the giving end had.

Michelle's voice was husky and sultry as she encouraged me, "Ride 'em cowgirl. Make me proud, baby girl."

I kept bouncing and saying, "Oh fuck, Michelle. Yes, this feels so good."

My intensity increased and decreased as I kept exploring how it felt in me. Michelle would ask from time to time whose sweet girl I was. I told her I was hers and how good all of this felt. I don't know how long we fucked, but I was worn out when we came simultaneously.

My rhythm slowed as my body convulsed against Michelle. When I was spent, I collapsed on Michelle's chest, panting and sweating. She brushed my hair from my face to kiss my forehead.

"You constantly amaze me, sweet girl. I'm so glad I stayed to clean the toys this morning."

I swallowed and caught my breath. "Me too. I didn't think I'd like that thing in me, Michelle. Thanks for letting me try it."

Michelle smiled, "You're welcome, sweetness."

We caught our breath and gradually extracted the toy and then ourselves from the bed. Michelle left it in the sink as we showered. The shower wasn't as long as our lovemaking session, but it was intense. I suckled Michelle's breasts again, and she made love to mine. Her tongue felt so good against my nipples, and when she gently bit and tugged, I nearly lost it.

When we left the shower, Michelle asked me to strip the bed and put the sheets in the dirty clothes hamper. She was late for work and would rely on me to clean up the mess we made. She also reminded me what I was to say if Mom asked me about the toys. Michelle wanted to know how she reacted when I told her I saw them.

I promised I would as I walked her to the front door. We kissed goodbye, Michelle mentioned it was our little secret and it would stay that way until we could find a way to tell her without hurting her.

Then she said, "Be a good girl."

Before she left, I asked if she'd do me a favor. She said she'd love to. I should text her, and we can discuss it. She was sorry, but she was running late.

I said I would as I shivered, wondering what I'd gotten myself into. I now could see another reason why Mom was addicted to her. She was subtle and very sensual. I loved pleasing Michelle, maybe as much as Mom did.

I figured our secret was safe as I cleaned the bedroom and washed the sheets and towels. I made Mom's bed with fresh sheets and rewashed the strappy, marveling at how much pleasure it gave us. When the laundry was done, I put everything away so my story would be true. Michelle had told Mom she'd strip the bed before leaving so I was covered. The toys were clean and resting on a washcloth on the bathroom counter. I'd wait to see if Mom said anything when she saw them. If not, I'd bring up the subject to see her reaction.

That afternoon, I began feeling guilty about having sex with Michelle behind Mom's back. Despite Michelle's suggestion that we tell her when the time is right, I couldn't think of any time that it would be right. I'd cheated with my mother's girlfriend, and I'd have to live with that thought and hope she never found out.

The rest of the day was spent dribbling a soccer ball in the backyard and streaming shows. While I was outside, I decided what to get Mom and Michelle for Christmas. It was something I thought they'd both like and probably use frequently.

When Mom got home, she saw the bed made with fresh sheets. I told her I'd washed the dirty ones and put the clean ones in the linen closet. She also noticed I had vacuumed and thanked me.

We sat in the living room, talking about our day and what to do for dinner. As she sipped her wine, Mom asked if I'd seen the toys on the bathroom counter. I told her I had, and then she asked if I knew what they were.

I blushed, told her yes, and reminded her that Ines had one in Costa Rica, but I didn't want it in me. I told her Michelle was still there when I heard noises in her room, thinking it was her. I asked Michelle to let me try on Francis, and she did. She was running late for work and asked me to change the sheets on the bed. I didn't have a full laundry load, so their dirty sheets and mine made it a full load.

Mom sat listening to my story, and when I finished, her reply was, "Oh, okay."

And that was that.

Silvia

Megan and I ended her birthday week on Friday night with an intimate dinner. We both dressed up, which we hadn't done in ages. The dinner itself was perfect, and the food and service were excellent. Megan thanked me for not letting them know it was her birthday. She didn't want to be embarrassed by the staff singing to her.

When we got home, we shared the sofa and streamed a movie. We started getting nostalgic, discussing Costa Rica and the beautiful times with Triana and Ines. Megan brought up the kiss we shared under the shower. I tried to deflect, telling her I didn't remember it well, but Megan was persistent.

That led to a brief kiss while we were talking on the sofa. The single brief kiss turned into two, then three, and eventually, my darling daughter and I were in bed making love.

I don't recall if it was talking about Costa Rica, the wine, how appealing Megan looked, or what, but we ended up making love for the remainder of the evening. It was mainly kissing and telling each other how much we loved the other. I suggested a toy, but that never happened.

We suckled each other's breasts, tribbed, snuggled, and talked. That night, we wore each other out, and it was heaven.

Saturday morning, our lovemaking and talking continued. We tried a few positions during our lovemaking sessions. Our favorite was pleasing each other simultaneously in a sixty-nine position. We talked almost as much as we made love.

Megan asked so many questions about relationships and about loving more than one person at a time. She mentioned she felt she loved Michelle almost as much as she loved Mika, wondering if that was possible. I told her it was and that maybe at some point if she and Mika became close I'd grow to love her also.

Midday, we showered to take a break. We both recalled our first kiss together in Costa Rica, showering with Ines and Triana. This time, we did more than kiss.

We felt so good being clean, and we took turns exploring each other and discovering new pleasures. We almost ran out of hot water, which I'd never done when making love in the shower. Megan's focus on pleasing me sent me to a place where I'd only been to a couple of times. I lost track of time enjoying her tongue and fingers in me.

I reciprocated as Megan leaned back against the shower wall. My tongue explored both of my girl's openings. When I added fingers, Megan enjoyed it so much she nearly cried.

Our session ended that afternoon with another nap cuddled together. After another shower, we got dressed and changed the sheets on my bed. We were both worn out and ordered dinner and had it delivered. Megan and I continued talking about relationships as we ate.

After dinner, we snuggled and streamed another movie. We slept in our own beds that night, which felt a little odd after spending two nights together. We'd gotten a few questions answered, but more remained. Maybe at some point in the future those would be answered also.

Susan and Michelle were both right. There was an underlying lust for each other that Megan and I shared. I say lust, but it was more like love. A different love than a mother's usual love for her daughter and vice versa.

We both felt better afterward, like a weight had been lifted from our shoulders. I had doubted Michelle's insight, but she was right. My little Megan was very enthusiastic in bed, and I began to look forward to Christmas and Michelle's plan. I'd only dreamed of what Michelle had planned. Hopefully, things would be as good if not better than my dreams. We'd find out and go from there.

The following week, I spent the night with Michelle. As we were eating dinner, I asked about the toys in the bathroom and Megan. Michelle was honest with me, and I appreciated it. She said Megan thought I was home and walked into the bathroom just as she was cleaning the toys. When Megan started asking about them, including how they were used, Michelle felt it was better for Megan to learn from someone she could trust. She swore they didn't have sex. Megan tried on Francis, and Michelle described how my strapless was used. I knew Megan lusted after Michelle, and from previous conversations with Michelle, I knew she wouldn't mind having Megan in her bed. I'd seen how they looked at each other when they thought I wasn't watching.

Michelle then said, "I was running late by that time. I asked Megan to change the sheets on the bed, but must have forgotten to put the toys away."

I nodded, "Thanks for being honest with me, Michelle. I already talked with Megan about it."

Michelle then commented, "I've noticed how you look and act around each other. It seems like you want to be together, but an invisible wall prevents you from doing that. Maybe with your approval, we could test that sometime."

I knew she was right, but I didn't want to admit I had more than motherly feelings for Megan. Maybe I should have gotten up and walked out when Michelle suggested Megan and I get together. But the way she explained everything was pretty right on. Their stories about the toys were believable, and I trusted them both. I confessed I had thought about Megan and I being intimate. Michelle smiled and told me it was natural. Megan and I were close and had suffered a loss, which helped us bond. The trip to Costa Rica sealed that bond. She was right, and it was probably better for us to get it out in the open. We both knew Megan was falling in love with Mika however it might not work out as Megan wanted. I only hoped that if we did suggest the two of us become intimate, it didn't ruin our relationship.

I asked Michelle what she had in mind to get the three of us together. That's when she told me about Megan's Christmas gift ideas. So, Michelle talked me into a plan for Christmas. It would get everything out in the open, and we could get on with our lives. Regardless of how it turned out, we'd clear the air.

I had to wonder if many lesbian relationships were like this. With Lloyd, things like this never happened, but maybe things were going on in his head he didn't talk about. It wasn't evident. Hopefully, Christmas would clear things up, and we could move on.

Megan

After my birthday party, Mom told me she and I were going to dinner on Friday, the sixth, to celebrate. It would be just the two of us. We hadn't been out together since she started dating Michelle, and since it was my birthday and the trip to Costa Rica to celebrate and have some Mom/daughter time. She picked a very nice restaurant and made reservations. That meant we'd have to get dressed up, which was a rare occasion for us.