All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wow, I couldn't even be mad at the siblings by the end, Sierra and he actually fit together very well. That ending up being quite a wholesome ending...and he gets the kids he wanted as well! Will we get a followup story or epilogue on their 'pretending' and her finishing NYU and making babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Been a while

But this one pretty much hit all the right notes for me to give 5 stars. Well written, nothing pulled me out of the story. Great job!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Another great story, Spector_Dugan. Well played from start to finish. Good involved creative fantasy well plotted and presented. Five stars in my book I always look forward to one of your offerings. Hope you get as much pleasure from writing them as we, your fans get reading them.

Cheers

SAGE

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Wow, SD! Just awesome!

christi11christi11about 3 years ago

That was really good, thank you for sharing your thoughts and time with us all. I rather like that it shows both the fun and dark side of how things can go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuckold porn :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, incredible story, 5/5

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 3 years ago

Typically I really enjoy your stories. The writing as always was really well done but I couldn’t bring myself to like the characters. I won’t rate just because the story wasn’t for me doesn’t mean others won’t love it.

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenowabout 3 years ago

Super hot, extremely well written.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

As always, great work. Could have used a once over before publication, but not enough to distract.

You're one of the few authors I find the way to 5 stars, and you never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the sports handling line was weird as hell but overall not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. You showed such self control and restraint and yet kept me involved and titillated. Actually you keep me turned on. I can’t wait to read your other stories.

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

Liked your story and gave it 5* but the ending wasn't for me. He loved his wife and shared a close connection with her but then they divorced. Why does he think it's going to be any different with this new girl? Bad ending in my opinion. It's an incest story but let's drop that part at the end and say who cares about those characters. Eye roll... I almost gave it 3* just because of the last several paragraphs.

Literally3roticLiterally3roticabout 3 years ago

Someone else who roots for the Lions? Hell yeah!

Also, masterfully written. As always. It had a good ending.

BumkneeBumkneeabout 3 years ago

Slow start, but omg, what a finish. And the reality that the Thanksgiving escapade led to the dissolution of the marriage rings true. Five-plus rating all the way.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Extremely well written tale with slow character development driven by a complex, intertwining plot lines. The only small shortcoming I saw was the joining of Becky and Joey, Sierra and Drew. I would have liked a little more detail of what Drew was thinking as he watched the two start to mate. You left us bread crumbs, but a sentence or two that he acknowledged as he watched his marriage had ended. Minor point, I get it, but I felt the collapse of a marriage deserved a bit more. 5*

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

Good build up, great finish

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago

Great story and well written. Great reveal by girl friend about true desire.

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 3 years ago

I liked this one, though I think you could have spent more time getting into the emotional aspect of why the marriage failed and how Drew felt watching his wife fuck her brother. It just sort of happened to him. That said, it was well-written, hot, and flowed really well. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, well-written. One of the best I've seen on the site. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, I like the out side of the family perspective. Thanks for submitting.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

I just emailed the administrators of the site to request more stars for this story! While there were a handful of typos this is arguably the best story I’ve read on this site. So patiently written, a two year build-up and a payoff to match. The setting, dialogue, and reactions were so honest and true it made the story even hotter. Well done!

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyabout 3 years ago

As always very well written. Been away for a while but had to come back and check the new work. Great build up. Crazy dynamic. Have to admit the abrupt divorce/ending wasn’t for me but I’m not going to let the last half dozen paragraphs ruin a clear 5 star story. Just like any other story, we are gonna like the whole store, hate the whole story, or find ourselves somewhere in between. I think it’s great when an author can do that. Make me enjoy some things and not others.

lastman416lastman416about 3 years ago

The visual of the father-in-law watching the game while at a sex party made me laugh. Nice addition.

I like that you told a different story than most of your others, even though I couldn’t appreciate all aspects of it. It’s good to stretch your themes a little bit. Good story.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 3 years ago

Great story. The slow build up, the troubled marriage, the thanksgiving game playing. It's all very well done. I would have liked a little more about the actual breakup of the two couples, maybe a dialogue scene where the husband and wife talk about splitting up, and she talks about her brother's role in her life. But as the story stands it is terrific.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaabout 3 years ago

A cute, bittersweet story. More angst than I typically go for, but well done angst. Also, "Her labia trim and tight. Like they were keeping a secret." is probably the best turn of phrase I have come across in any erotica ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story with a real ending. Just by itself, the comment that he was no longer married rescued 3 stars for a 5 star 🌟 ending.

Few distracting typos & errors show the poor writers that it can be done in free stories.

Bill

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

You truly have a gift for this! I enjoy your stories immensely! Hardly needs to. Be said, but another 5Star winner. Glad they broke up and didn’t do the dumbest thing humans do….have a baby to “save” the marriage. Nothing like bringing a new born child into a loveless house.

But, as is typical, you are smarter than that!

Thank you again for sharing your genius with us!

Al

Aussieray55Aussieray55almost 3 years ago

A great story and very well written - Thank you

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

Great storytelling. You have to wonder, what is it with incest that it translates into such a degree of primal, almost animalistic sex on the page.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

I personally didn't like the ending...kinda-sorta cuckolding and ruined marriage. Up until that part the story was great though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT! Great slow but steady build up and everyone obviously got what they wanted in the end. My pork was hard the entire read after page 3. Loved it!!!!! Absolutely 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"You think they're having Thanksgiving dinner with each other right now?" Sierra asked.

"Honestly? I don't give a fuck," I said, "I'm just glad I get to be with you. At least for a little while."

- Damned right here shouldn't care. *He* loved *her*... clearly, she decided she no longer loved him...

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

the ending ruins it

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

The ending was great!

ElStreakElStreakabout 2 years ago

This story is a dark ride, but I liked it

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

It was pretty good except for the destruction of the marriage thing. I totally had to take 2 points off for that one. 3/5

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 2 years ago

Normally I don't like stories where there is cheating among the Mac's but this was done really well. I loved the "tryptophan for the win!" Brilliant.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

Great story. A fun read.

Sam37Sam37almost 2 years ago

I’m not crazy about the abrupt turn into the divorce lane. However, that’s a personal preference and has no bearing on whether the story was told well.

No deductions from my rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt their relationship will survive. Not the sibling one btw

kalaliciouskalaliciousover 1 year ago

Great story! Loved the ending too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, great work. Some typos here and there but great overall. Wish we got an updated on the siblings. Maybe a better twist would've been Sierra saying "I have a brother" at the end haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars plus.

Fantastic new story. Great masturbation tale as are many of this authors. And a proper ending too!

Bill S.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Great story you’ll love to hear about Joey and Becky’s life after that thanksgiving

Taf45377Taf45377over 1 year ago

Double thumbs up! Enjoyed immensely. Keep writing these kind of stories for us.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Well that was not what I expected, great storey though. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

has a touch of reality that i like in a story,,enjoyed it,,,i hate small titted women,,i was married to one for a while,,i think she felt inadequate so thats why she cheated,, a lot i found out later,,

Speechless2025Speechless20256 months ago

Fucking fantastic! Spector, you never disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The signs were there. Their marriage was dying. The wife had all but given up. Every time he tried, she just brushed it off because really she didn't want to try any more. I think deep down she knew she had feelings for her brother, and then when given the right opportunity, it all came out (let's be honest, the way she brushed off all of the comments, it was obvious how she felt and hoped Joey felt). I guess in the end it all worked out.

The thing that really bugs me though is why she didn't communicate with her husband better instead of just brushing off everything. That's kind of a shitty thing to do to the person that is meant to be your partner in life. I felt bad for Drew. He handled it well although only because he got Sierra; I think he would have been heartbroken and angry if that wasn't the case. Don't jump into a marriage when you don't really know the other person, especially if they have gaps in their past they're not willing to share or their sexual appetite isn't what you're after; otherwise, it's just a divorce waiting to happen.

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

OMG! What a story, the 1st I've seen on this site and soo HOT.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You’re my favorite actor on the site SD, but this caused me physical pain. I won’t rate it because that feels somewhat petty and I’m sure this will do it for others. I’ll just never understand or appreciate the appeal of cheating partners in stories like these

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incest siblings their a gross pair lol. Wife was a worthless that cunt is for the streets and her brother sounds like a bottom bitch. Drew and Sierra are adorable and real men love women with real curves that bitch is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A real beautiful story on this site. I am a regular watcher here, but this story striked me to be beautiful. There was not any extreme waste of time, the feelings were portrayed beautifully, it was awesome. I also loved how no character got blamed on, all of them are human afterall. It was consensual and responsible and also hot at the same time. Real good work. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A real beautiful story on this site. I am a regular watcher here, but this story striked me to be beautiful. There was not any extreme waste of time, the feelings were portrayed beautifully, it was awesome. I also loved how no character got blamed on, all of them are human afterall. It was consensual and responsible and also hot at the same time. Real good work. One of the best.

alan_deealan_dee2 months ago

I thought it was a fantastic story with something so many stories have a hard time with. A proper ending.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 month ago

5 stars...again...you sick bastard 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...