Thanksgiving Ode To My Navel Fetish

Story Info
An extended expression of gratitude for my sexual fetish.
2.1k words
3.8
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Thanksgiving Ode To My Navel Fetish And My Own Sexuality

Background (skip to the five asterisks if you're not curious, or are just really horny, but I explain how I came to write this, here): I was having a true vacation day on Thanksgiving morning - laying in my bed, looking at hot guys with their navels showing, and enjoying my penis. Having come rather intensely the night before, and twice that morning, I was inspired to write the following thoughts, out of a massive feeling of gratitude.

The Thanksgiving holiday - at least in the States - is usually associated with a lot of conventional things: material comfort, community of various sorts, and perhaps just basic good fortune. In my last three years, however, since 2020 (The Year From Hell), I have found something else which has energized a part of my personal life, even as other aspects of it were not going well. That something else has been my fetish and my sexuality.

Before 2019, the notion of writing anything of an erotic nature was far from me. I have a four-year college degree, after all, consider myself a white-collar professional, and have always enjoyed doing things that engaged my intellect, my mind. And while I, like any other guy, has a sexual profile, it's not something where I've ever explicitly considered becoming a creator in any form. (As an individual of decidedly average attractiveness, it certainly would not be in the visual fields, to be sure - I'm happy to leave things like OnlyFans and Chaturbate, let alone modeling, to those for whom the genetic lottery gave stunning beauty.)

But in 2020, I undertook a mental shift, essentially taking a "fuck it" attitude, and deciding to fly my proverbial "freak flag", but in the artful form of writing erotica. Concurrently, I have always been seeking ways to improve my sexual gratification practices, not being especially lucky in love (or finding "play" partners). I can definitely say I've been gifted with a vivid imagination, thankfully, which - combined with my communication skills - has allowed me to envision scenarios and situations in which I have a partner, a beautiful one, a kind one, and a sexually appealing one (checking the fetish boxes I have). The day I wrote this, I considered that at the point I scripted these thoughts, what's going on in my head might just be better than anything that Real Life can provide me. (I would still like to take the universe to task, though, before the final whistle blows on my life - whenever that is - to provide me partner(s) that can rival the reveries I've dreamed up.)

I say all that to say that so many factors - writing, social media, technology, the adult film/video industry, and much more - have all fed into my current profile of who I am sexually, and how my rather obscure sexual taste - long-haired guys with their bellybuttons exposed in some way, shape or form - has grown into a major source of pleasure (and, on certain occasions, comfort) for me throughout my lifetime. My gratefulness for all such factors is what led me to write what you're about to read.

The word "ode" came to mind for this work, and one dictionary defines an ode, largely, as "a lyric poem in the form of an address to a particular subject, often elevated in style or manner and written in varied or irregular meter." I would not say this piece is a poem, although on some level, some of what is stated may be considered poetic, at least to those of us who are in touch with ourselves sexually. The "irregular" part is certain present, a series of short paragraphs. Not high lit in any way.

Whatever the case, these are some things for which I was immensely grateful the Thanksgiving day I wrote it.

* * * * *

A list, in no particular order, of things of sexual and personal nature, in my own life, for which I'm hugely grateful, this Thanksgiving day:

Navels of all kinds, innies and outies, different shapes and sizes (vertically oval slits and large round ones my absolute favorites), and "navelly" ones (a term I'm going to coin) that are fleshy and a bit twisty in appearance, and that I'm able to enjoy the widest variety of them because I happen to love navels largely categorically speaking. Many only folks only tend to like one or a few types of bellybuttons. Without the biological marker that is the navel, I'd have relatively little else to enjoy sexually.

How sexy and lovely navels are to the touch - soft, warm, always inviting to the fingers. That we can kiss a navel with our lips, pressing them against this guy body part.

Crop-tops and the guys with the confidence or, perhaps, defiance to wear them in public places. Crop-tops have always been a bit controversial since their invention in the States in the late 1960s and there's probably still a debate of sorts ongoing about whether a bared midriff, which this garment features by design, is patently female in nature, or whether guys can front their navels also.

Bared male midriffs. I think a bared midriff is wonderfully male. For me, especially, it's if guys' midriffs have little or no hair, little or no muscle (rippled abs aren't my thing), and have no tattoos or blemishes.

Guys with long hair - pretty guys make my life, always have. Male models so featured are wonderful. Many of the guys on webcam sites and social media sites are amazing, also. A big, full, nicely styled mane combined with a handsome face will make me swoon any time.

Semen, sex, the process of orgasm and ejaculation and the wonderful messiness that semen is when shot in a guy's face, on a tabletop, on a floor, on a piece of furniture, on a computer keyboard, or into a navel. I love semen that's white or grayish white in color, thick, clingy and stringy - the kind that can defiantly dangle off a guy's chin, beard or face after he comes on himself, or a partner comes on him. And when it shoots out, it's always warm...love that.

Lovely visions of sexuality as I have: semen filling a navel, stringy cum dripping off hair, chin or a beard. These visions never get old.

The penis - the body part in general, and mine in particular. All the wonderful sensations and the physical miracle it is for pleasure. Especially for me, uncut, thick and long ones make me horny. I love seeing a big shaft like that squirt a huge glob of cum into the air, on a guy's own stomach, or on someone else. Guys packing seven, eight, nine inches or more are gifts from nature.

Fetishes, especially my navel fetish and how fetishes develop - a mystery that sill hasn't been probed nearly enough, but an intriguing and fantastic concept. My navel fetish is, essentially, my sexuality.

Sexual response in general - the process of building a sexual appetite, craving or longing, then having it triggered by a navel sighting, a buildup in intensity, an edge to a climax and how great it feels when my penis erupts.

Guys who can suck their own penises and come in their mouths. There's always been a touch of scandal and subversiveness around guys who can do this (and I wish I was one of the gifted ones who could). Seeing a video of one of these guys blowing a load between their lips, the jism running down their shafts, is sheer visual poetry.

How sensual hand jobs are - how good boyfriends and partners know how to insistently work their partners' penises until they completely come. I love watching guys get their man off and how they won't pull their hands away as the guy is squirting; they just keep working it through the slippery messy warmth and all. I love those guys. They really genuinely love the feel of another guy's penis and working it over. Its really hot if it's their first time or have just a hint of uncertainty in what they're doing.

Sensitive nipples and the concept of nipplegasms. A lot of guys' nipples are not sensitive. Some gain some sensitivity through getting them pierced. I've not had to do such; mine are plenty touchy, and I swear that enjoying fingering them has made them only more so.

Titty-fucking and how hot it is to see a straight guy's penis forced to explode between two huge breasts. I was just out of college the first time I ever saw this, and for the semen-spewing act that it is, it's one of the few female-oriented sex acts I find incredibly hot.

The miracle that is the internet and social media, for all the navels I am able to see but never could have growing up, or indeed, could never access now, for various logistical reasons.

The associated miracle that is digital photography, for without it, images and videos could not have spread as they have.

Penis rings and toys, and how they add to my sexual experience, and the imagination and engineering that makes such toys possible. "Wouldn't it be cool if...?" is still a powerful question, even in the world of sex. Rotating or twisting ones get me off better than any other kind of toy.

Male beauty in general, especially what turns me on.

That it's theoretically possible to come just by thinking about a sexually appealing image, and that we can mentally control our cum muscles. This is something I was exploring at the time I wrote this.

That I'm more liberated sexually every day, and coming more and harder as a result.

My own rich imagination, which allows me to enjoy many sexual fantasies and situations in my own head safely, with ever increasing vividness, and with harder ejaculations as a result.

Orgasm and male ejaculations in general. There is nothing in the entire universe (think about it) that has ever existed that feels like an orgasm and ejaculation, and there never will be again for humans. When we can no longer come, that is it for sex and our bodies. Enjoy it now. It really is a unique gift if you can let yourself enjoy it all, fully and deeply. Lose the shame, guilt and anxiety NOW.

On that same subject, guys who when they come can squirt hard, and a long distance - two, three, or more feet into the air.

That there are so many hotties out there in life, many of whom are comfortable showing off their navels intentionally or unwittingly.

Silicone lube which does dry out and which prolongs my experience whether with a toy or just using my hand.

The adventuresome nature of guys when it comes to sex. That, in the interest of getting off, they're willing to experiment and try and do different things to turn themselves on and the rest of us. Seeing them come is a joy. Goes double for Webcam performers.

The wonderful afterburn sensation after I've come, and how relaxed I feel in my balls and nut sac.

Seeing a hot long-haired guy with his navel showing masturbate himself until he comes. Masturbation is arguably the best form of sexual expression. It doesn't require a partner, costs nothing, is accessible to you even if you're not hot, and feels great while you're doing it and when you finish. But if you're fortunate enough to have a partner you can enjoy working his penis until he comes and makes a mess, or he can do the same to you.

The best sexual experiences I've had with others, in my lifetime. I will never forget this one guy where I went to his house to masturbate him with him, and the physical feeling when he came on my stomach. The sensation of those warm, syrupy strands hitting my stomach was one of the best things ever in my life. Making another guy come so hard it whizzed past his head and shoulders, landing on my bedroom floor rug was another.

Finally, I am most grateful for, and deeply thankful to, every single cute or hot guy my eyes have ever seen throughout my lifetime, in my own country or remotely around the world, who have shared their beauty shirtlessly or with a bared stomach, in public or private situations, coyly or defiantly, who have made me hard, stirred, wanting to come, and reaching climax. My life would have missed a key dimension without your presence.