All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Tradition'

by talltails

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

That was one hell of a weekend between them. I'm glad to see they found some romance between each other and it wasn't just about sex, although that was fun to read about as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have gave 5 stars had you made the husband get snipped instead since he was the one that didn’t want kids!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very well written. I very much liked the romance in this story but I thought the ending was really rushed and incomplete. 4/5 because of the ending.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

An excellent first offering!

Well done.

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

Romance and love two thing's my bartner is a sucker for after we finished this story all he said was "well Christmas is right around the corner" that's his way of saying maybe there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't even get halfway through the first page. Drinking, marijuana and smoking. PATHETIC!! Just like almost every other damn story. NOT EVERY ENJOYS THIS CRAP!! 1*

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

A bit predictable but still enjoyable. And as someone else has already pointed out, no sensible woman gets sterilised because her husband doesn't want kids.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this. Nice romance.

Ignore Mr Anonymous's remarks. He has a tiny dick and it doesn't get wetted very often.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

Very heartfelt! Nice work.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Read all 3 of your stories this evening. Hot stuff!!! Well written, sexy, enjoyable. Hope there are a lot more in your mind to be submitted to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. A second chapter would be nice, to finish the story.

BTW, it's 'prostate'.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Great story and well written. 5BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's "prostate" not "prostrate."

jesse13691959jesse1369195910 months ago

Great it was both sexual and tender write more like that loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did I miss something? They used to have big family holidays at the cabin, but now they have no family left? What happened? It seems too convenient that there’s no one to object to their relationship.

Prince020402Prince0204029 months ago

Nice story although there must have been some massive calamity that destroyed all of their family members. Sounds like there was a large family but only the two of them remain.

Laughed at Anon who can't seem to handle stories about adults that do adult things like drink and smoke. Hope he understands that adults also fornicate :). It's not like your tags weren't comprehensive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous