Thanksgiving Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The search for Julia's clit and G-spot found pay dirt, and Julia screamed with a mouth full of cock. Her knees snapped around Matt's head. What came next was unexpected: Julia removed her hand from his prick and slammed her mouth down on it, burying it deep in her throat. She bounced her whole face on his crotch, lips meeting his pubes and his dick head being jacked off by her throat. He lasted only a few seconds before screaming, "Christ!" His orgasm was beyond intense. Julia's self-face-fuck brought load after load down her throat. She shivered with every jet.

When her mouth finally came off his cock she choked, coughed up some cum, and released his balls. She fell flat on his stomach, his cock inches from her eyes, and gasped. As though greedy for every drop, she reached for his prick and jacked it, looking up at its head.

"Julia! Too much!" He said. "Too sensitive. I need rest."

They lay panting, Matt massaging her ass and Julia licking up random drops of cum that had spread over his crotch. Then she began kissing his crotch occasionally until she moved off of him.

She spun around and put her head in the crook of his shoulder, letting her free arm flop over his torso.

"You've killed me," he said.

"You came a lot for a dead man," she replied.

"I'm not the only one," he said, "I am soaked--again."

She grunted, kissed him once, and fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter 7: Thanksgiving Eve

Matt got the fire going again while Julia worked in the kitchen. Pot pies were placed in the oven, and a pumpkin pie premade from the store stood ready to go in when dinner came out. She sipped single malt Scotch while she prepared extra vegetables and cranberry sauce, which no one seemed to have requested to complete the ensemble.

Dinner was by candlelight, and while the entrees weren't gourmet, the company was exquisite. There was some discussion about what wine should be paired with a pot pie, but it was settled when they decided the single malt would suffice.

After dinner, clean-up took four minutes, and the two began bragging about their brilliance when the timer dinged on the dessert. The fire was rekindled, and another movie was selected while the pumpkin pie cooled. Tonight's feature would be a wild shoot-em-up heavy on senseless violence and light on romance. Pie instead of popcorn was another improvement.

Julia paused the movie and turned to Matt. "Maybe we just live here. If I get a big enough payout from Jim-the-snow-bunny-fucker, I won't need to work. What about you? Do you think Beth will throw you a bone to get rid of you?"

Matt shook his head. "Not a chance. Daddy will make sure I don't see a penny of his money. A divorce would be rewarding enough," he said.

"Pity," she said.

"We're enjoying the isolation now," he said, sipping his drink, "but you'd go stir crazy if we lived here full-time. That said, I am never, ever selling this place. This is ours, our sanctuary, and our escape valve. This has been the best week of my life, and I always want to be able to return here."

"Aw," she said, "that's so sweet! You did like the pot pies!"

Matt nudged her with his foot. "You are such a tease," he said.

She looked serious for a moment. "Matt, are you afraid of what happens if we stop fucking like bunnies? You know, just live, spend time with each other--not fucking--just living. Do you think we'd get tired of each other?" Then, more softly, she asked, "Do you think you'd get tired of me?"

He scooted to her, took her in his arms, and petted her hair. "Since you've destroyed both my cock and my balls, and I'm probably damaged for life, unable to satisfy you sexually, I guess we'll find out if we tire of each other."

She punched him playfully on the arm. "I did not destroy your junk!" She said, grinning.

He kissed her and said, "Tonight we watch a movie, have a few drinks, and go to bed like regular middle-class boring people. No sex and I bet everything will be fine."

She shrugged. "But I can jump your bones tomorrow, right?" Then she began giggling, and he took that opportunity to tickle her. When they were face-to-face, he stopped, looked her in the eye, and kissed her.

"I love you, Julia. I always have, and I always will," he said.

When the movie was over, they sat quietly, sipping the last of their drinks in the dying firelight. Julia looked pensive, staring off into space. Matt said, "Penny for your thoughts?"

She smiled and said, "I was thinking about you comparing me to some femme-fatal film noir actresses. Is that how you see me?"

Matt nodded in the near darkness. "It was the cigarette, I think. I was thinking of Betty Davis, Joan Crawford, and Ava Gardner. Beautiful, sexy, powerful women, moving within a man's world effortlessly, through war zones and crime sprees, baffling detectives, duping Nazis, always a step ahead."

"I love you, Matt," she said. "Take me to bed, and don't fuck me."

He chuckled. "As you wish."

Chapter 8: Thanksgiving

Matt woke early and slipped from the bed. He showered and dressed warmly before donning his boots at the front door. Julia caught him before he could slip out.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked.

She was in her kimono, leaning against a kitchen wall, her hair tangled.

"Hey," he said, "good morning. I was going to try to fix the TV antenna."

"Matt, it's freezing out there! You're not getting on the roof in this weather, right?"

He shrugged. "I don't know yet. I don't know what's wrong, and I don't know if we have parts or even tools that can help. I was going to check the shed to see what we had before I did anything."

Julia said, "Well, I don't want you out there alone. You'll break your neck. I'm coming with you."

Matt was shrugging on his coat and said, "That's not necessary."

"Yeah?" She said. "Bullshit. Don't climb anything until we discuss it."

He smiled. "I was going to check the shed first. I'll see you out there." He opened the door, stepped out, and quickly closed it again, hoping to retain as much heat as possible in the cabin. Julia spun on her heels to dress.

Matt was digging through junk in the shed when she arrived, bundled with a scarf and expensive-looking gloves. "Find anything?" She shouted. Matt was in the back behind a sea of undiscovered treasures.

"Maybe," came the reply. He squirmed past lawnmowers, ladders, deck furniture, and old tables holding a package. "I found this in the back," he said.

When he reached her, she said, "What am I looking at?"

"Your dad must have bought this at some point but didn't install it. It's just what we need. It's a new digital TV antenna fresh in the box."

He handed her the box. "How do you know my dad bought this?"

Matt laughed. "Because my dad didn't know jack shit about stuff like this. It must have been Uncle Steve."

Julia looked worried. "So you're going on the roof? In this weather?"

Matt turned and walked to the back of the shed, shouting over his shoulder. "No! That's the beauty of it. There's an attic above the big bedroom on the other side of the wall from the TV. I can hang this antenna in the attic and drop the coax straight down. We don't need to do any work outside."

"How?" She said.

Matt held a hand drill above his head with a long bit. "With this. I drill a hole in the ceiling above the TV and drop the coax through. Easy!"

As Matt reached her holding the tool, Julia said, "Is it really OK for us to drill a hole in the ceiling?"

He kissed her and said, "So, you've been doing every manner of debauchery with your first cousin for days, but you draw the line at drilling holes in the house?"

She rolled her eyes. "It sounds dumb when you say it."

"It'll be fine, and I can use your help. Now let's get in. I'm freezing."

Matt found the attic access ladder and climbed into the small space. There were a few boxes with Christmas decorations and an empty suitcase, but little else. He shuffled to the corner where he should be above the television and tapped. "Julia, is the sound coming from the ceiling near the TV?"

"Yes," she shouted in reply.

"OK," he said, "here it comes." He drilled a hole straight down. "Do you see the bit?"

"Yes!" She cried. "It's right above the TV in the corner!"

"Perfect," he muttered. He extracted the bit and fed the coax through the hole. Then, he looked for a good place for the antenna. Ultimately, he set the unit on top of the errant suitcase and pointed it toward the nearest city.

When he entered the great room, he connected the coax to the TV and powered on the set. They got three channels, but that was three more than yesterday. "I'm declaring victory," he said.

She hugged him. "You're pretty handy," she said. "Maybe even husband material."

He kissed her and said, "Compliment accepted."

They sat gazing at the television on the loveseat, and she turned to him. "So, no television used to be a cabin feature, so why do we suddenly need it?"

He put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "I remember you loved watching the Thanksgiving Day parades when we were kids. So, now you can, and I thought it would be fun for you."

She brightened and hugged him. "You are so thoughtful! Thank you!"

"You're very welcome," he said. "Are you hungry? I'm starving."

She hopped out of her seat and said, "I'll cook breakfast. You finish up and clean up." When he stood, she hugged him again. "You're the best. I love you so much!"

"I love you, too," he said.

Breakfast, parades, and cuddling on the loveseat while watching a movie ate most of the day. Matt kept the fire going, and the cabin was cozy as darkness fell. He was about to refill his drink when Julia emerged from the hall wearing only her kimono and carrying a large towel and a bottle.

She spread the towel in the middle of the floor, warmed by the fire. Then she removed her kimono and settled onto her knees.

"Come here," she said.

She was beautiful in the firelight, naked, her hair in a ponytail, breasts hanging with her nipples pointing up, her pussy shaved clean. He took a moment to capture the image in his memory.

"Come on," she said. "Get naked. You're making me feel weird."

He removed his clothes, and she motioned for him to stand before her.

"I want you to be adventurous with me. Can you do that? Do you trust me?" She said.

"Of course I trust you," he replied.

She put a latex glove on her left hand. He hadn't seen the glove when she arrived. She snapped it while looking up at him, still kneeling, his cock rising near her face. She held up the bottle. "Remember the lube?"

"Yeah," he said, looking apprehensive.

Her evil grin returned. "Trust me," she said. "You're going to love this." She put a healthy amount of lube on her gloved hand, scooted toward him, sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, then slipped her gloved hand between his legs and lubed his ass hole.

"Oh!" He said.

"Stand still. Trust me. I love you. You're going to love this," she said.

She worked the lube into his tight hole while she sucked his cock, slowly at first but then faster. She paused to catch her breath and applied more lube to the glove. Her fingers returned to his puckered hole, and her mouth and other hand returned to his cock. She began finger fucking his hole, sliding in and out, working the lube in, probing for his prostrate, first with her index finger, then with her middle finger.

She began flicking, banging, and poking his prostrate, rubbing it, massaging it, her hand flexing for maximum penetration. Her other hand pumped and spun on his cock as she slobbered and sucked, making obscene noises, humming, pulling off long enough to catch her breath and talk dirty.

"Matt's got a big dick, and I love sucking it. I want your load. I want the biggest load you can give me. I will finger fuck your ass hole and massage your prostrate until it gives me a quart of your ball milk. Feel that?" She shoved her finger in hard and fast. "I need you to cum in my mouth. I will fuck your ass hole with my whole hand if that's what it takes to get my load. Fuck my face. Give it to me!"

She fucked his ass hole, pumped his cock, and banged his balls, begging, desperately sucking, removing her hand, and throating his shaft. He came, and she continued to finger fuck his ass while sucking hard and deeply on his cock. When his balls had emptied, she pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud pop and licked him from the bottom of his balls to the end of his cock's head.

"Fuck," he said. His eyes were closed, and he was unsteady on his feet.

She pulled off the glove, took his hand, and guided him down to the towel. When he sat, she kissed him, the taste of cum still on her lips.

"Thank you for fixing the TV," she said.

He laughed. "You are very welcome."

Chapter 9: The Call

After dinner, they returned to the loveseat and sat before the fire. Today began a wonderful new tradition with parades, cuddles, pot pies, and Scotch. Just as they were about to call it a night, a sound from the kitchen jarred them.

"Your phone?" Asked Matt.

Julia rose and walked to the kitchen, finding her phone still on the charger.

"Hello?" She said.

Matt could only hear one side of the conversation. Julia paced and looked agitated while she held the phone to her ear.

"I thought you were in Vale this week," she said.

"I'm at the family cabin in upstate New York with family, just like every Thanksgiving."

"Yes, I can come home. What's the emergency?"

Her pacing stopped, and she sat on a chair in the kitchen.

"A divorce? You want a divorce?"

"What's the hurry? Something to do with your ski bunny?"

She put her head in her hands.

"No, you're right. It isn't any of my business."

"Yes, I have a lawyer. I began talking to one when you were off with that flight attendant."

"Look, Jim, I get it: you don't want to be married to me anymore. I will give you a divorce and your freedom. I won't make a fuss with two conditions: we treat each other with respect through this, and you give me a financial settlement that is generous. I'm not even asking for half, just generous. You do those two things, and this can be over quickly."

"Because I don't want to fight! If you don't want me, I want out, too."

"It's too late to leave tonight. I'll leave early in the morning. I can be home early afternoon. I'll call my lawyer and see if he can meet us. We might even be able to get this started tomorrow."

"Look, if you want this to be quick, be nice, and give me the fucking money!"

"See you at home tomorrow. Bye."

Matt stood in the entryway to the kitchen but said nothing. She was quiet for a time, and then she began to cry. Matt sat next to her and touched her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he said.

Julia sniffed hard, pulling herself together. "I want the divorce as much as he does, but it's hard hearing somebody doesn't love you anymore, doesn't want you, wants to be rid of you as quickly as possible. I feel like garbage!" Her tears now turned to sobs.

He put his arm around her, and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. After a time he said, "I love you."

Her arms flew around him, and she pulled him close. After a few minutes, she released him and sat quietly. He reached out and held her hand.

"Jim wants to marry the ski bunny, but he has to get rid of me first. It's good, really, if he doesn't fuck it up I'll get the money and be free of him. It's what we want. It's exactly what we want. I don't know why I'm sad."

Matt squeezed her hand. "You're sad because something came to an end and you wonder what you did wrong. I'm sad for the same reason. But Beth wasn't right for me, and Jim wasn't right for you, so the only thing we can do now is be kind and hope they can be kind, too."

"You're right," she said. "I'm sorry, it looks like our magical weekend is ruined," and she stood.

He rose with her. "No, nothing is ruined. I'll miss you, but I'll also know we're one step closer to being together. It's worth it."

She hugged him. "I love you so much. Are we really going to be together? Do you promise?"

He stroked her hair. "I promise. We've both finally found our true loves."

The end.