Thanksgiving Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing and playing with him, licking and smooching up the side of his shaft. He smelled amazing, masculine and clean, and my body reacted to being this close to him, my pussy getting slick. He got hard with the speed only an 18 year old can manage and I took him into my mouth, moaning.

"You are good aren't you?" he smiled, running his hand through my hair as I struggled to fit more of him in me. I pulled him out after a few seconds, gasping and leaving a trail of spit from my lip to his cock. He was not getting the better of me...

I tossed my glasses off and spat on his cock roughly, jerking him hard for a few seconds before stuffing him back into my warm mouth. Wrapping my hand around it for support, I started to valiantly attempt to suck him. It was the most intense blowjob I'd ever given, filling my mouth and making my eyes water. I closed my eyes and attempted to take all of him, which ended up being brave but futile. After a minute of messy face-fucking, his cock hit my throat and I gagged, pulling him out and gasping, my face messy with precum and drool.

"Nice effort" he said condescendingly, "but not quite right." His left hand locked on the back of my head, his right guiding his length towards my mouth. I opened obediently as he entered, trying to relax my throat as I realized what was coming. He began pumping his dick in and out, fucking my mouth as a I moaned, drooling. Once again though, biology reared it's head and I gagged, forcing myself away for a second to breathe. He laughed, slapping my face with his cock as I drooled and panted.

"Well now I know what that mouth do, let's see about that pussy."

He stepped out of his pants and pulled me easily to my feet as I wiped the drool and precum from my face. I leaned in for a kiss but he spun me around and forced me to bend over the bed instead, pulling my shorts and undies to my knees in one smooth motion. This was clearly not intimate sex and I was down, growling "fuck me" as I popped my booty towards him.

He laughed as I felt his cock try to enter, pressing against me.

"OW! God, fuck me with lube, jesus..." it felt like someone was trying to stuff a bat in my poor vag, wide end first. "There's a bottle in my suitcase"

He mumbled "sorry" and turned to look for it as I relaxed for a moment, flopping onto my tummy for a sec and kicking my shorts and undies off. I watched amused as he fumbled around naked, his ludicrously sized dick bouncing in the air as he walked. Eventually he found it in my toiletries bag and stood up triumphantly.

"Nice job!" I clapped sarcastically as he dribbled the shiny wet liquid on himself, rubbing it in in a way that made the words leave my mouth.

"Get back on your knees" he grunted, approaching me with the kind of animalistic look that's half scary, half hottest thing ever. I obliged, popping my backside towards him as his hands clamped onto my hips. I drew a deep breath and bit my lip, waiting as he slipped in.

"fuck me..." slipped from my lips as he did so, my slick pussy stretching to accept him.

"That's the plan" he grunted, sliding himself the rest of the way. I yelped as he bottomed out, gasping for air and biting my lip.

"You like that big cock don't you?"

"fuck...cock..." was the best I could manage to respond in the middle of having my insides rearranged. He eventually worked up some speed, thrusting himself in and out of me with the kind of power and recklessness that only teen boys can manage. I felt overwhelmed, stretched, and thoroughly horny, so much so that I pulled my top up and played with my own nipples while I moaned along with the intensity.

After a minute or two (though who knows really) I could feel his body start to tighten as he picked up the pace.

"Don't cum in me" I said quickly, my own orgasm building from the sheer intensity. He grunted, his hands strong on me as he pounded away, his intensity increasing along with the strength of his hands on my hips. The animalistic lust of him seemed to do the job however, as his deep thrusts hammered my g-spot into a sudden, hard orgasm. No gentle buildup or softness, just a hard, forced orgasm that buckled my knees and left me screaming into my pillow as my body contracted.

A vague series of contented noises came out of my mouth as I felt his cock slide out. I flopped onto my bed, exhausted as he stood over me, amused.

"Sorry" he mumbled, as he turned away, walking naked into the bathroom.

"For...for what..." I was a content little girl, laying naked and sweaty, until my fingers idly traced down my belly to discover the sticky mess that used to be my pussy. I sat up wearily, discovering that the poor thing was pink from friction and sticky with lube and what seemed like a quart of semen.

"Jesus, Liam!" I hissed "I said don't cum in me you asshole! I'm laying here like a fucking dumpster with your dirty jizz in me!"

He came back in naked, his cock softening and wet with our fluids, as I grabbed my panties and broke out the patented waddle-walk to the toilet, forcing his leavings out and cleaning myself off. I came back into my room a few minutes later and found him naked, almost asleep on my bed.

"No no no! Fuck you, get out! You're sleeping in your bed and you're driving me to CVS tomorrow to get plan B you fuckstick."

"Yeah, you like my fuckstick don't you..." he giggled drowsily, grabbing at his cock.

"Yes, yes, you do seem to be blessed but you're still not sleeping here!" I leaned over and kissed his tip, then slapped his balls hard while barking "Out!"

"Ow, fuck..." he groaned, pulling his pants back on and heading towards the door. "Still, it was fun huh?"

"Yes, your giant freak dick makes up for the fact that you're bad in bed so you made me cum in spite of yourself. Now get out" and I closed the door forcefully behind him.

I flopped back onto the bed, enjoying the feeling of the cool sheets against my still sex-flushed skin.

What the fuck Katherine? Jesus...

Still, I could feel my body react, getting tingly at the memory of the giant young man pounding away at me like an animal...his body thirsting for mine...

Put on a shirt and go to bed and stop fantasizing about getting ridden by your stepbrother dummy

I groaned and sat up, grabbing an oversized tee from my bag and flopping back into bed.

Not my proudest night...but god damn that was a nice dick

I smiled as I closed my eyes, looking forward to what was surely going to be a nice night of dreams.

12