That 70's Show-Donna's New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean towel-boy," Jackie scoffed as she adjusted her tube top.

"Call it whatever you want," he dismissed her remark, "I'm in a porno movie!"

Sylvia called out for them to join her in the next room, which they discovered had been turned into the team's locker room. There, Sylvia was surrounded by eight huge men dressed as football players; and Laurie, who had already changed into her uniform. Laurie's tube top looked like it was going to explode as her 38 D new breasts expanded the material. They almost looked comical on her skinny body. She could have been an alien for all Donna would have noticed because the only thing she saw was that seven of the eight actors were black men. They towered over her; almost frighteningly so; and definitely intimidated her with their size. All but one had various length Afros and the other was shaved bald. The sole white man was fairly attractive with blond hair.

It wasn't that Donna was racist, it was just that she had virtually no experience with blacks. There had been only one black family in Point Place, and their children were grown and gone when she was in school. A couple black boys had hit on her in college, but she just ignored them; again being intimidated. She finally realized that her mouth was hanging open, and tried to regain her composure. "Well, this is your football team," Sylvia announced, "we weren't going to spring for forty actors, and uniforms and helmets. This should be enough. Girls, this is Sam, Gary, Roosevelt, Lionel, Dante, Russell, Kevin and Brad." Brad was the single white man.

Donna really didn't hear a word she was saying. The only thought going through her mind was wondering if the myth about black men was actually true...she couldn't wait to find out. She could tell that Jackie was thinking the same thing because her mouth was still hanging open. As if she was reading their minds, Laurie announced: "yeah it's true...you skanks are in for a real treat." Normally Donna would have reacted to Laurie, of all people, calling her a skank; but her trance was interrupted by Sylvia explaining the first scene.

"Jackie, would you mind showing the girls a couple simple moves with high kicks...nothing complicated, just as long as we get to see your crotches with no panties. The premise is that if the Peckers win this game and get into the playoffs; they'll get a big payoff when the game is over. The payoff being that they get to fuck you and you're showing them the goods. Now please practice for a few minutes and we can get rolling." Jackie quickly taught Donna and Laurie a short routine with numerous high kicks that exposed their mounds. "Oh yeah, that's great," Sylvia encouraged them, "Donna, your tits look fantastic bouncing up and down...and if they pop out of your top...even better." Seeing the disappointed look on Laurie's face, she added: "you too Laurie."

The players lined up in front of the lockers and the cheerleaders performed the routine while the cameras caught every move; focusing on up-skirt shots. Donna's right breast did indeed flop out of her top and looked fantastic bouncing up and down on her chest. Not to be outdone, Laurie pulled her tube top down and let her huge jugs bounce free. Donna and Jackie were slightly embarrassed because Fez was also in the room watching them intently. Sylvia called, "cut," and explained the next scene: "OK, the players will leave the locker room for the game and the next scene will be them entering the room jubilant after winning the game. You will follow them in and the sex scenes begin."

As the players put on their helmets, Donna had to laugh because the traditional Green Bay "G" on the helmets had been replaced with a "P" for Peckers. The opening in the "P" looked like the tip of a penis with a wide slit. "Porno's are so cheesy," she thought and then became a little apprehensive of what was coming next; even though she had been aroused while flashing her pussy to a room full of strangers. Everyone left the room and in the hall, and Helen rubbed a little dirt on the uniforms. When the cameras were set, the team came storming back into the locker room, hooting and hollering. They began stripping off their cleats, pads, and jerseys until they were all down to their underwear. Suddenly the door burst open and the three cheerleaders bounced into the room.

"OK boys...time for your reward," Laurie shouted as they all performed their routine again; teasing the players while flashing their crotches.

"And time for your reward for doing such a good job," Brad announced as all the players shoved their underwear down to their ankles and stepped out of them.

"Oh my God," Donna involuntarily mumbled out-loud as their pricks sprang forth. She had never seen a black cock before; let alone seven of them, and not one of them was less then ten inches in length. Brad was no slouch either, sporting a thick eight inches. Even in her imagination she didn't think they would be that formidable and her emotions were mixed. Apprehensive, if not actually frightened; and yet she could feel herself becoming moist with anticipation. It had been a long time since sex, and she admittedly couldn't wait to feel a cock inside her. The only prick that had ever been inside her was Eric's seven inches, and she was excited by this new chapter in her life.

Fez reached up on a corner shelf, flicked on a boombox and soon the ubiquitous soundtrack of "Saturday Night Fever" filled the locker room. Sam, Gary and Roosevelt surrounded Donna and she lifted her arms over her head to permit Gary to slide her tube top up and off. You could actually hear her incredible breasts flop down and slap against her chest as Gary complimented her: "oh yeah...that's a nice set of tits." He immediately grasped them from behind and began to juggle them up and down in his palms. His hands were huge and when he began to knead her soft flesh like rising bread dough, they nearly encompassed each breast. Her gumdrop sized nipples were hard as pebbles as Gary rolled them between his large fingers.

Sam, standing off to the side ran one hand across her tummy and with the other caressed her round cheeks. Not to be neglected, Roosevelt kneeled in front of her naked body and ran his rough, huge hands up and down her silky thighs. Nudging her feet apart with his knees, he leaned in and inhaled her arousal as he grasped her elongated labia in his fingers and spread them wide. He could actually feel the heat escaping from her hot hole as his tongue lapped at her slit. "Ohhh God," Donna moaned as Roosevelt's wide tongue licked from the bottom of her slit to the top; his nose tickling her crimson landing strip. She was nearly delirious from having so many erogenous zones being stimulated simultaneously.

Lionel and Dante started to roughly caress and manhandle Jackie's petite body, their large hands rubbing her chest and crotch. "Get a load of these cute little titties," Dante smiled as he sucked Jackie's left nipple into his mouth. He began to actually chew on her super-long nipples; first one and them the other.

"Look at this cute little ass," Lionel declared as he slid his thick arms under her thighs from behind and lifted her easily off the floor, spreading her legs as he did. She leaned back against him for balance and felt the tip of his long prick poking against her anus. His penis must have been ten inches on length, but luckily for her it was the slimmest of the forest. Off-screen they had slathered it with lube as he lowered her tiny body, his head plowed through her tight sphincter ring with relative ease. Lionel just kept lowering her naked body until she was completely impaled on his log. "Holy shit," Jackie screamed as her ass was penetrated for the first time.

As she hung there, Dante added his hands under her thighs for support and tried to center his waving prick in her fleshy slit. When he was sure the angle was right, he thrust forward and rammed his cock into Jackie's wet pussy. With a prick already in her ass, Dante's twelve inch cucumber felt twice as big and Jackie squealed at the top of her lungs as he buried it inside her: "holy fucking shit." the cute little waif was being double-penetrated for the first time and it took her a couple minutes to fully realize that it felt incredibly great; and not painful. The sight in the camera viewfinder was incredible: her little pixie body being impaled on two huge black shafts. She left no doubt how she felt when she yelled: "fuck me...fuck me."

They held her between them as if she were weightless; her tiny tits jiggling as they pounded her holes. From the side it didn't seem possible that those two giant black logs were disappearing up inside her slight body...it seemed like a magic illusion. It felt like magic to Jackie too as she threw her head back and just screamed: "ahhhhh," as they fucked her holes with no mercy. Fez stood to the side rubbing his dick through his sweat pants as he watched the tiny cheerleader being violated.

Donna could hear her friend screaming, but was concentrating on her own enjoyment as Gary had released her pendulous globes and dropped to his knees behind her. He spread her perfectly round cheeks with his dark hands and began to lick her pink sphincter hole. The thought flashed through her mind that she was glad she had spent extra time scrubbing her crotch area that morning. Now that her breasts were free, Sam began to suck first one and then the other into his mouth; fastening his lips to her round areola. He captured her gumdrop nipple between his teeth, pulled it out and then released it to watch it snap back and make her tit flesh ripple.

She had read the script, but at this point she was too overwhelmed to remember any of it, so it took her by surprise when Roosevelt suddenly stood and wrapped his arms around her. He carried her over to one of the Trainer's tables and set her down on the edge; standing between her incredible long legs and smiling from ear to ear. She had been so engrossed with the attention from the three men that until now she had not even checked out what was growing between Roosevelt's legs. Now that his log was laying on her thigh, she looked down and simply mumbled: "holy shit." His prick was at least twelve inches long and still growing. She thought it must be as fat as a Campbell's soup can and it looked like he could beat someone senseless with it.

Still grinning, Roosevelt stated: "now it's time you were rewarded for doing such an inspiring job today...are you ready to be fucked little lady?" He placed his hands on her knees and pushed her thighs farther apart as she just nodded in the affirmative. His dick was at least twice as long as Eric's and probably four times as thick as he rubbed his purple head against her juicy slit. As if by instinct, Donna grasped her meaty flaps in her fingers and spread them wide as his fat crown pressed against her opening. Feeling the pressure against her hole, Donna grit her teeth and prepared to be impaled by Roosevelt's giant spear.

Her natural lubrication was drooling down her inner thighs and onto her ass crack as Roosevelt pushed forward and his huge crown popped through her slit and into her hole. Looking down, it looked to Donna like a big black fence post was poised at her slit. Roosevelt eased his hands under her cheeks to hold her steady and began to slide into her incredibly tight tunnel. She watched as his pole began to disappear inside her and her body shuddered as he stretched every inch of her pussy. When he was about half way in (as far as Eric had ever penetrated), he squeezed her ass cheeks and shoved forward; burying all fourteen inches in Donna's snug hole.

"Oh God...oh God...oh God," Donna squealed when his scrotum finally nudged against her mound. Her head snapped back, her hair looking like a red waterfall cascading down her back. Donna's mouth was open and just a low guttural sound came out as she felt her pussy being stretched beyond comprehension. It felt absolutely wonderful! Roosevelt held motionless for effect for several seconds and then began to slowly pull backward; Donna's tunnel shrinking as he withdrew. When just the crown was still inside her, he shoved forward with all his strength; stretching her hole all over again. "Holy shit," she groaned, not remembering her lines, and not caring.

Her pussy had never been so full and Donna was in heaven as Roosevelt began to fuck her. He alternated his strokes; first a couple slow and then a couple hard and fast. Every nerve ending in her pussy was being scraped as he thrust into her and Donna gasped: "I love your huge black cock...fuck me baby...fuck me." As he slammed into her hole, Donna's huge tits flopped up and down against her chest making "slapping" sounds. She hadn't had sex in many months and seemed to be having continuous orgasms as his massive tool rammed into her. "Ohhhh yessss," she moaned, "stretch my fucking cunt with your giant black cock." Gary and Sam stood on either side of the table and started to suckle her engorged nipples, roughly kneading her tit flesh.

She couldn't help notice that they each were sporting foot long shafts as they waved between their legs. Donna would have grabbed them, but her hands were clenched onto the sides of the table for support as Roosevelt hammered her hole. Feeling her pussy being stretched with every thrust, Donna exclaimed: "your cock feels so fucking good." She watched as his monstrous shaft, now white with her froth, slid in and out of her stretching hole. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen and her ass undulated against the table. Donna had lost track of her orgasms when Sam and Gary bit down on her fat nipples and her body shuddered.

As her vaginal muscles contracted and clamped down on Roosevelt's horse-cock, he shoved up inside of her pussy with violent force and held there. Impaling her on all fourteen thick inches, Roosevelt began to pump her hole full of his hot load. "Oh God...yesss," Donna squealed, "fill my cunt with your black cum." Cumming in long white streams, he pulled out and sprayed her mound and belly button. He started to back up, letting his prodigious shaft slide off her belly and leaving a white trail clinging to her red landing-strip. Exhausted from the pounding she had received, Donna lay back on the Training- table and breathed deeply, her huge breasts heaving up and down.

Laying back on the table, her ass was at the edge and her legs hanging off the end. Drops of semen dribbled down her thighs and a long white string of cum hung from her long labia and finally drooled onto the floor. The camera caught every erotic second as the gorgeous redhead caught her breath.

Fez had to suppress a giggle as the sight of Jackie being sandwiched by Dante and Lionel reminded him of his favorite snack: an Oreo cookie; with her as the creamy center. Her petite naked body was being tossed in the air as they slammed up into her holes. Her tiny tits jiggled in rhythm with their strokes as they rammed upwards in unison, stretching both her holes. "Holy shhhiiittt," Jackie screamed as they abused her little body; touching places that had never been reached before. "That feels so fucking good." Remembering one of her lines, she stated: "I've never been fucked by two cocks before." Sweat was pouring off the bodies of Lionel and Dante as they thrust up into the tiny cheerleader.

Sylvia waved to them as a signal and they both immediately jammed their giant pricks up her holes and began to dump their loads inside her. Feeling them explode in her holes, Jackie's body jerked and twisted in their arms and she squealed: "oh my God...yesss...cum in me...cum in me...fill my holes." They pumped and pumped, as only professional porn stars can do, and unloaded every drop their balls had stored up. When they were finished, the two huge black men just slowly let their shrinking tools slide out of Jackie's body. Their pricks looked like two black anaconda slithering out of her holes. The camera focused on the cum rushing out of Jackie's pussy and ass as they held her between them.

Both Jackie and Donna watched as Laurie took centerstage and bent forward over another Trainer's table, presenting her skinny ass to Russell, Kevin and Brad. Her enhanced breasts were so large that Donna found them to be comical. Laurie really had gone overboard with the implants. Donna thought they looked like someone had cut a football in half and pasted them under Laurie's skin. And apparently they were just as firm as a football because they didn't compress at all when she leaned forward over the table. She and Jackie were about to find out what Laurie's specialty was as Kevin and Russell shoved her legs apart and began to slap her ass cheeks with their rock hard eleven inch rods.

"Hey Brad, toss me that Vaseline," Kevin yelled. Brad threw a perfect strike to him and they both slathered gobs of the lubricant on their hard poles. Stepping up to Laurie's ass they both spread her cheeks and nudged both their crowns against her sphincter ring. Nodding to each other, they both shoved forward and their greasy knobs began to disappear through her muscle ring.

"Oh fuck yeah," Laurie groaned as they pushed forward, burying their large black rods up her ass hole. Jackie, Donna and Fez looked at each other in amazement as nearly two feet of cock disappeared into Laurie's slender ass. They held steady for a moment for effect, and then began to fuck her ass as hard as they could. "Fuck my ass...fuck it hard," Laurie begged as they drilled her rear tunnel; stretching it to outlandish proportions. As she opened her mouth to speak again, Brad shoved the only white penis in the room into it. You could tell by her eyes that Laurie was smiling as she started to suck on his fat prick. Brad grasped the sides of her blond head and began to fuck her face.

"Holy shit that's gotta hurt," Donna thought as she stared at the two huge dicks being crammed into Laurie's ass. Laurie seemed to be loving it as she shoved her ass backwards trying to impale herself further. She was trying to speak, but the only sound emanating from her mouth was a kind of gurgling sound as Brad plugged her throat. It just seemed incomprehensible that two such huge poles could be sliding in and out of Laurie's skinny ass and Fez stood his ground; fondling his crotch.

They were off-camera and Sylvia sidled up next to Fez and whispered: "you deserve a bonus for bringing in those two girls...they're dynamite. I couldn't help notice that you have a sizable bulge in your sweatpants...could I see?" Fez' face turned red, knowing he had been caught playing with himself; but just shrugged and pulled his waistband forward so she could look down the front. "Holy shit, Fez," she exclaimed, "why didn't you tell me you were packing that weapon...I would have cast you in the film." Now his face turned a darker shade of red, and she added: "wait, I can always re-write a scene. How would you like a shot at those two. I can have you banging them as you clean up the locker room."

Fez wanted to shout, but remembered just in time that the cameras were still rolling, "oh Sylvia...that would be incredible...both of them?" He thought his prick was going to explode prematurely, so he stopped touching himself.

A testament to Laurie's oral skills, Brad's dick began to twitch in her throat and the gurgling sound grew louder. As if there was any doubt to what was occurring, Brad slowly pulled his hard-on out of Laurie's mouth and let the rest of his load spew on her face and hair. The camera zoomed in for a close-up of the strings of semen hanging off her nose and chin, as she worked her tongue trying to reach them. As if on cue, Kevin shoved deeper up Laurie's ass and exploded inside her; while Russell withdrew and sprayed his copious load all up and down her pale back. Laurie was a true professional, as she wiggled her ass back and forth for the camera, squeezing her sphincter muscles and forcing Kevin's cum to drool out of her anus.