That 70's Show-Donna's New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had been laying back relaxing and now realized she was the star of the next scene. Sam and Gary were still standing beside her table and they began to fondle her incredible breasts once again. Her half-dollar sized areola seemed to be a darker shade of pink as they mauled her jugs. Her ass squirmed against the table when they both came around to the end and each one shoved one of her long legs further apart. Their huge pricks were both at least eleven inches long now and waving in front of them like feelers. She thought to herself: "black cocks are so erotic," as they both laid their logs on her pale stomach.

Her legs were splayed obscenely wide as Gary rubbed his fat purple crown up and down her slit between her long labia flaps. Roosevelt had already stretched her opening further than she thought possible, so when Gary pushed forward, he easily penetrated into her wet hole. "Mmmm, your big cock feels so fucking good," she recited her line as he slid about half way in. Now she began to get apprehensive about what was to follow, as Sam crowded alongside Gary and placed his huge head against her now open hole. Donna raised up on her elbows to watch as Sam started to thrust forward, attempting to join Gary inside her pussy. Gary grasped her slender waist and Sam shoved forward; his thick dick stuffing up into her already full vagina.

"Oh holy Christ," Donna screeched as her slit was stretched by two monstrous black poles. Both men shoved forward until they were both buried balls deep inside her incredibly tight pussy. Donna

lay back against the towel-covered table, her head rolling back and forth, surrounded by a sea of shiny crimson hair. The sensation was indescribable as two foot long black cocks stretched her hole wider than she ever dreamed possible. "Oh God...oh God," she moaned as they both slowly began to withdraw; the feeling of her tunnel shrinking was nearly as erotic as being stretched. They began to fuck her simultaneously as if by one gigantic penis.

Slowly at first, and then picking up speed, they slid their huge shafts in and out of Donna's wet hole. She thought: "if only that weeny Eric could see me now." Her giant tit-bags were flopping against the sides of her chest as they fucked her, making slapping sounds. "Oh yesss...yesss," she squealed, "stretch my cunt with your huge black cocks." Sam and Gary were scraping every nerve inside her pussy and her clit as they stretched her slit. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged, "I love your cocks." When they shoved up into her crammed hole, air was forced out the sides and was making fluttering, farting noises as they fucked her.

Fez and Jackie looked on in amazement as two of the largest cocks they had ever seen slid in and out of Donna's tight pussy. All Fez could think was: "don't destroy her pussy because I'm going to have my shot at her soon."

Donna reached up with both hands and started to roughly maul her massive tits; squeezing her fleshy bags like Play-doh. She pinched her gumdrop nipples so hard they turned blue. Sam and Gary grasped her thighs and pulled her closer to them, trying to stuff even more meat inside her hole. Her long shapely legs were nearly at a 180 degree angle to her body; straight out to the sides as she reveled in the sensation of being completely and totally stuffed with cock. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my cunt," she screamed, "stretch it with your big black cocks." Donna was nearly delirious with ecstasy as she experienced almost continuous orgasms.

"Holy shit I love being fucked," she thought, "why did I wait so long to find a replacement for Eric's little weiner." At that very moment the thought struck her that: "maybe I CAN make a living being fucked on camera." She was swiftly brought back to reality when Gary and Sam rammed all the way up her hole and it felt like a fire hose had been turned on inside her. Having two pricks flooding her pussy with their cum was a sensation too intense to describe. They quickly pulled out and began to spray their spunk all over her tummy and all the way up onto her tits. One huge dollop landed on her left nipple; making her breast look like a snow-capped mountain peak.

Instinctively, Donna grasped her tit and fed it to her mouth; sucking the thick jism between her lips. Again the camera zoomed in to capture the sight of a river of cum drooling out of her wide open cunt. "OK...cut," Sylvia shouted, "great work everyone. Now set up for the next scene." The next scene took place after the players had left and the cheerleaders were soaping each other up in the shower room.

"Girls, I've re-written this scene. Just take a look at the script; there are hardly any dialog changes."

Jackie was the first to peruse the new changes, and the first comment out of her mouth was: "wait...Fez gets to fuck us?"

"His name is Ahmed in the film," Sylvia corrected her, "and I think you'll enjoy it." She reached over and used both hands to pull Fez' sweatpants down to his knees allowing what looked like a foot long anaconda to flop out.

"Holy shit, Fez," Jackie blurted out, "has your dick always been that big...why didn't you tell us." Fez just smiled.

Donna just stared at his huge prick. She didn't care if it was attached to Fez or the bagger at PriceMart; she had been converted; just like Laurie; and couldn't wait to feel the brown monster inside her.

The next scene was set up and tool place in the shower room after all the players had gone home. They had told the girls they were welcome to get cleaned up in their shower rather than going over to the cheerleaders locker room. Laurie, Donna and Jackie were naked and showering when Ahmed (Fez) came into the room with just a towel around his waist. Treating him the way he was used to being treated as a glorified towel-boy, Laurie yelled at him: "hey, get out perv."

"Yeah, can't you see there's ladies in here," Jackie scolded him.

"Well after what I just witnessed, I don't see any ladies," Fez joked, "besides, this is my time in the shower. You can stay or go, but I'm staying." With that, he whisked his towel off, revealing his huge snake hanging between his legs and they all stared.

'Wait girls," Donna stated, "perhaps we're being a tad hasty. Maybe we should let him stay; after all he worked hard today."

Still just staring at Fez' foot-long monster, Jackie spoke her line: "I think you're right. He probably has a lot to offer." Laurie just dropped to her knees in front of him and took his rapidly hardening log in both hands. When it had reached full staff, she opened her mouth and slid her lips over his huge crown. Still stroking his shaft, Laurie swirled her tongue all around his head and along the bottom of the his hard-on. Watching Laurie suck his dick, Donna and Jackie seductively spread soap all over their nude bodies; their skin glistening in the harsh shower room lighting. Standing next to Laurie, Jackie bent completely over as if she were retrieving a dropped bar of soap.

This was Fez' cue to pull out of Laurie's eager mouth, walk over behind Jackie and urge her feet apart with his own. With her still bent over touching the floor, he lined his crown up with her slit and shoved forward. "Ohhh shit," Jackie groaned; not caring if that was actually the line or not. She had already been stretched by Dante, but Fez' penis was just as large; if not fatter; and he was spreading her walls all over again. He had watched her shake her little ass for years and now he just wanted to pound her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Fez slammed into her wet hole, smiling at the way her petite ass cheeks jiggled when he bottomed out.

She braced herself by putting her palms against the shower floor and spreading her shapely legs farther apart. Fez reached under her and roughly grasped her tiny breasts as he rammed in and out of her pussy. He was hitting all the right spots and Jackie moaned: "ohhh Fe...," and she nearly said his real name on camera, but saved herself by improvising, "foreign guy...your cock is so fucking big...fuck me...fuck me hard."

"In case you've forgotten, my name is Ahmed," Fez corrected her and started to slam into her even harder; punishing her little pussy. He ground her long, hard nipples between his fingers; and leaned down to bite her right cheek, leaving a mark. His scrotum was slapping against Jackie's ass as he drilled her hole.

Donna was leaning back against the shower wall; her incredible long legs spread wide and rubbing her mound with her palm. Standing directly under the showerhead, the water was cascading down her body and creating waterfalls under her huge breasts. Her long wet red hair clung to her shoulders like a crimson veil. "Hey Ahmed, save some of that for me," she recited her line while reaching up with her other hand to fondle her tits. At this point, Fez couldn't remember the script if his life depended on it, so he just pulled out of Jackie and trotted over to where Donna stood. He couldn't believe he was finally going to have his way with her.

Standing in front of her magnificent naked body, Fez watched as she spread her sexy legs even farther, inviting him to fuck her. He definitely wanted to take his time with the gorgeous redhead...to savor every moment. Bending his knees, he wedged his fat crown against Donna's slit; spreading her long lips with his tip. As the tepid water ran down over her smooth flesh, Fez gradually began to stand up. As he did, his monstrous shaft slowly penetrated her already abused pussy. Donna closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensation of his huge pole slowly invading and expanding her vaginal tunnel.

"Ohhhh Ahmed...your cock is so big," she moaned as he slid leisurely further and further up inside her. When his crown bumped against, and then penetrated, her womb Donna groaned: "I love your fucking cock...fuck me Ahmed...fuck me." Looking down between them, Fez watched as he slowly withdrew his dark pole; and then just as slowly slid back up inside. He couldn't believe he was actually sliding his cock up into Donna's pussy. It was better than he could have imagined. Her pussy had already shrunk back to it's normal size and gripped his shaft like a glove. He gradually increased his pace and Donna begged: "fuck me towel boy...fuck me...stretch my cunt."

Fez was in heaven as he stared at her gigantic tits flopping up and down against her chest. They were magnificent and as he drilled her hole, he reached out and kneaded them like rising bread dough. Leaning forward he whispered, so the microphone wouldn't pick it up, in her ear: "your boobies are incredible." Reaching up, Donna ran her hands through her wet scarlet hair, spreading it out on her shoulders. Fez cradled her right breast in his hands, presenting it to his mouth so he could suck her engorged nipple between his lips. He gently bit down, grinding the tender nub with his teeth and causing her to shudder with arousal.

His hips had built up a steady rhythm as he fucked the beautiful redhead. "Ohhh God yesss...your cock feels so fucking good," Donna improvised as she relished the sensation of having her pussy stretched again. "Cum in me Ahmed...I need you to cum inside me," Donna pleaded and reached around to grab Fez' ass cheeks. He was more than ready and shoved all the way up into her cunt. Grinding his pelvis against hers, Fez started to pump her full of his semen. Thrust after thrust he dumped his load inside her. It was as if he had been saving his sperm since high school, and he flooded her tunnel with his warm spunk. "Yesss...yesss...fill my cunt," she squealed as her body thrashed against the wall.

Trying to make up for all the hundreds of times he had wanted to fuck his long-legged friend; Fez shoved up into her so hard he actually lifted her up on her tiptoes. He was determined to spray his cum as far up her cunt as he could. "Oh shit, it's just as good as I knew it would be," he thought as he shot spurt after spurt deep into her belly. Fez never wanted the moment to end as his prick twitched and jerked in her pussy. Her vaginal walls clung to his huge brown pole as he relaxed and it naturally began to slide out of her. The camera zoomed in to focus on the white cream drooling out of Donna's cunt and down her milky thighs; only to be washed away by the shower stream.

"Cut...cut...that was great," Sylvia yelled to everyone.

"Thank you Donna," Fez told her as she showered off again.

"No...thank you Fez," she answered, not in the least bit self-conscious. "That's some cock you have," she added.

"Feel free to use it any time," he told her.

"I may just take you up on that," she admitted. "If I had only known...you could have been fucking me all through high school."

"That's a wrap for today," Sylvia called out, "be here first thing tomorrow."

(Thanks for reading my story. Hope you enjoyed it. I know it's not the usual That 70"s Show storyline, but sometimes change is good.)