All Comments on 'That 70s Show: Happy Valentine's Day'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the show loved ur story.

Well done liked it alot. Really wish u had thrown a few more combos in there Jackie and Donna, all the girls, everyone ends up in one room etc. All in all greatly appreciated for the trip down memory lane with that hot redhead that was the focus of more than one xrated fantasy!! 5 star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

Loved this story!! Next time maybe you can have Kitty join Red and Jackie. The Donna and the Foremans part was hot!

SamDung69SamDung69about 9 years ago
Awesome story!

This story was so great! From begining to end! Its hard to pick a favorite part but the scene with Donna and Red and Kitty especially with Donna eating Kitty's pussy filled with Red's cum and then Kitty returning the favor was very memorable! Hyde and Kitty's scene too, they were totally going at it behind the scenes. And Red and Jackie too, her tiny body with his huge cock, Kitty should defintely be there next time maybe force Jackie to eat her pussy, Jackie not wanting to, or teaching her how to give a good bj, Good story please continue writing 70s show stories! Especially ones that include character pairings like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

I am happy that ur doing a new that 70s show story! I'm looking foward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please please please is there any way to find out f you are writing anoth 70s show story? Or really any story? A blog, a tweet, anything even a reply here. I keep checking for an update and being constantly let down. Hope you are well and might post something soon,

J

shaggy77shaggy77over 8 years agoAuthor
Thans

Thanks for the comments. Really busy right now...no new stories in the immediate future. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re thanks

Its too bad you don't have any stories coming too soon but I'm gonna keep checking back for when you do. Your stories are so great and I hope when you do post a new one you remember these neighbor mom/daughter ideas with kitty Laurie Donna midge :) good luck !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of my favorites. Your writing of these characters is spot on and your actual story telling is brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous