That 70's Show-Kitty's Birthday.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Laurie was impressed when Fez shoved his pants and boxers down to expose a prick that was nearly as large as Red's...just not quite as fat. "Holy shit...I mean shoot...is that normal in your country," she asked, throwing her slacks over the sofa. She too had not worn panties, but had closely trimmed her dark blonde pubic hair into a triangular patch.

"No...I used to get teased all the time," Fez replied, his face turning crimson, "that's why I don't shower in gym class."

"Kinda makes you feel like a little boy, doesn't it Kelso," Laurie teased as his six-inch hot dog dangled between his skinny legs.

"Whoa...burn," Hyde laughed as he fondled his nice eight incher. Donna quickly was comparing each member to Eric's and thought that Hyde's was nearly identical, except Eric's was fatter (which she loved).

Everyone just stared when Leo shucked his jeans...his pubic area was completely devoid of hair (he had invented man-scaping); his long, slender uncircumcised penis hanging freely.

"I knew I forgot something this morning," he quipped at his lack of underwear.

Everyone watched as Jackie and Donna stripped. Jackie had chosen a matching lacy pink underwear combination...very sexy. Sliding the straps down her shoulders, her breasts were almost non-existent...tiny 32 B, but with very long pink nipples. She and Laurie had nearly matching tits, except Laurie had very fat, round nipples. When Jackie slid her panties down her slender legs, the men sucked in their breath because her pubic area was totally bare...clean shaven; and between her legs they could make out incredibly long labia hanging down. She had read where all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shaved their crotches.

Red had always had a "thing" for Eric's girlfriend Donna, and watched intently as she undressed. She had worn a dress for the party and slowly slid it down her body. Her bra was a nice sheer light blue number that let her huge nipples poke through. Shrugging the straps down her arms, her incredible tits just kind of fell out. They were pendulous 38 D, and swayed when she moved. It was the first thing all the boys noticed about her, and if she were honest...she loved it. They weren't perky and kind of hung on her chest. Red had watched those breasts wobble inside her blouses for years, and now he couldn't wait to get his hands on them. Lowering her matching blue panties, she revealed that she had trimmed her bright red patch into a nice, neat thin "landing-strip." Jackie had convinced her to trim her pubic hair so that it didn't peak out of her bathing suit. Donna's mound was puffy and fleshy and her legs seemed endlessly long. "This is gonna be a great night," Red thought as he stroked himself.

Red walked over to Donna, who was glancing around the room for Eric, not sure how he would react, and whispered, "I sent him on a mission...he should be busy for quite awhile." She looked relieved and had to force herself to stop staring at Red's prick.

Looking around the room at all the naked bodies, Kitty remarked, "oh my, heh, heh, heh,...now what."

Always the show-off, Kelso elbowed Hyde aside and kneeled in front of Kitty. He wanted to make both Laurie and Jackie jealous as his thumbs fought their way through Kitty's jungle and spread her puffy lips. Leaning in he slid his tongue inside her pussy and lapped at her slit. "Oh Michael," Kitty moaned as he slurped at her hole. Leo stood behind her and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. When Michael leaned back, a long string extended from his lips to her pussy and a slippery white gob drooled down his chin.

"What the..." he exclaimed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Oh that's just Red," Kitty calmed him, "you know...from Old Quarry Road."

"Holy shit...burn Kelso," Hyde yelled, "you're eating Red's cum...how does it taste?"

Jumping up and down and scraping his tongue with his fingernails, Kelso shouted, "nooooo."

"You know what this makes you, right," Hyde kidded him.

Red laughed and added, "what did you think we did on Old Quarry Road...what a dumb ass."

"Oh relax Kelso," Laurie laughed, "we all suspected anyway."

"I know I did," Jackie chuckled.

"No...no...I'm not gay," Kelso yelled..."one of you get over here right now and I'll prove it."

"Hey don't look at me," Fez chided him.

"No...no...I mean one of the girls," Kelso stated, "stop twisting what I say."

"Maybe later," Laurie told him...and Red didn't even scowl.

Hyde whispered in Kitty's ear and she grinned as he led her to the couch. "Normally I only do this with Red, but since this is a special occasion...," she told him as he sat back on the sofa.

"I've been wanting a piece of this ass since feeling it during our dance lessons," Hyde confessed as Kitty backed up between his legs. She reached down and used her fingers to gather up the last of Red's cum from her slit and slather it all over Hyde's crown. Smiling, Red saw her begin to lower her body onto Hyde's lap, her fingers spreading her generous ass cheeks apart. Everyone crowded around as Hyde's prick poked through her sphincter ring and disappeared up into her asshole.

"Oh that's nice," Kitty confirmed, sitting squarely on Hyde's groin, "I DO like a cock in my ass." She leaned back against his chest, allowing him to reach around and knead her pliable tits.

"Hey Jackie," Hyde called, "I think you should finish what Kelso started."

It took a moment for his meaning to sink in, and then Jackie, even being shit-faced, began to protest, "you mean...no...no, I don't think so...another girl."

"Oh come on," Red suggested firmly, "I think Kitty would really enjoy that." Everyone else in the room, including her friend Donna, voiced their agreement, actually nudging her closer to the couch. Knowing she had to do what Red wanted, Jackie sank to her knees between Kitty's thighs and leaned forward..She could smell Kitty's arousal and see her boyfriend's penis wedged in her ass as she gingerly used her fingers to scratch through Kitty's dense bush.

"Heh, heh, heh, go ahead...just dig right in," Kitty encouraged her, "it won't bite." Hesitantly, Jackie's tongue extended and she leaned in, closed her eyes momentarily and just barely grazed Kitty's mound. "That's right, just pretend you're licking an ice cream cone, heh, heh, heh." Jackie would never admit it, but Kitty's musky scent was turning her on and she could feel her own crotch becoming damp.

Following Kitty's instructions, Jackie started to lick the sides of the older woman's mound, stopping a couple times to pick hairs out of her mouth, thinking to herself, "this is why I shave down there." Soon she began to get in a rhythm, licking each side and then she delved her tongue into Kitty's slit. Brushing her nose against Kitty's clit as she lapped caused Kitty hump her groin forward against Jackie's face, grinding them together. Hyde really couldn't see what Jackie was doing, but every once in a while she would dip her head a little further and lick the underside of his cock. He started to thrust in and out of Kitty's asshole, which was not as snug as he had anticipated, leading him to believe that she was no stranger to anal sex.

Leo stepped up behind Jackie and spoke to Hyde, "hey man...if you don't mind...she's like a little pixie."

"Hey man, go for it, Leo," Hyde grinned as he watched Leo hook his arms around Jackie's waist and urge her up on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to him. Leo kneeled behind her, nudging her knees further apart with his, and rubbing his crown up and down against her bare slit. He pushed forward, watching her long lips grasp his cock-head as he slid through her moist slit. Suddenly he rammed forward, burying his long, slender prick up Jackie's cunt; mashing her face against Kitty's pussy.

"Oh hey man...she's got a nice hole," Leo congratulated Hyde.

Hyde grinned and answered, "thanks man...it is pretty nice."

Leo wasted no time, and began to fuck Jackie hard, reaming her cunt. In turn Jackie attacked Kitty's pussy; lapping at her slit and actually trying to suck her juices out of her tunnel. Hyde thrust up into Kitty's ass, trying to swing his balls up and smack Jackie in the chin. "Oh Stephen, that feels really good...jam that cock up my ass." Hearing Eric's mother talk like a whore spurred Hyde on even more and he slammed his prick in and out of her rectum.

Red was standing behind Donna and reached around her to knead her wonderful tits, rolling her pert teenage nipples between his fingers. She could feel his pole bumping against her ass and legs. Eric must borrow Red's aftershave she thought, because they both smell the same...and then she giggled, thinking that Eric probably only had to shave once a month. Red asked what she was giggling about and she told him that all Foreman men smelled the same. He slid his rough hands down past her belly to her thighs and rubbed them, brushing against her mound, responding, "yeah, but we're not all built the same...are we."

"Hell, no," Donna replied, feeling weak in the knees as Red cupped her mound in his hand.

"How would you like to feel a real man inside you," Red asked.

Donna reached back and wrapped her right hand around his shaft and squeezed, "does this answer your question." Immediately she released his penis and slid to the carpet, laying on her back and spreading her shapely legs. Red was nearly breathless as he stared at her exquisite nubile body. She may have been the most beautiful naked woman he had ever seen. Her legs seemed endless as they stretched out to the sides, and her bright red landing strip acted like as arrow pointing to her glistening slit. Flattening out on the sides of her chest like huge water balloons, her tits rippled when her body moved. Red straddled her body, virtually sitting on her stomach and lay his giant shaft on her chest between her twin mounds; then used both hands to mash her tits together surrounding his meat. They were so soft and smooth, he could feel his erection harden.

He started to slide his pole up and down her chest, fucking her tits, his crown nearly stabbing her chin. "I've wanted to do this for a couple years," Red admitted, flicking her engorged nipples with his thumbs. Donna raised her head, looked down and saw Red's crown coming at her face like a snake. Instinctively, she flicked out her tongue and licked his head with every stroke. After several strokes, Red pulled back and scooted back down her torso until her was sitting between her knees.

Donna spread her legs even farther, looked Red in the eyes and said, "fuck me, Red." Smiling, Red took his shaft in his hand and rubbed it along her wet slit. Hooking his coarse thumbs inside her fleshy lips, he spread them until they gripped his crown. "Do it," Donna practically begged, inching her body forward trying to impale herself. Red's cock was absolutely huge and Donna never even imagined that they got that big, but she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. It wasn't that Eric didn't satisfy her; she just wanted to know what it felt like to be stretched. Red inched forward until his bulbous head slid past her slit and into her pussy. "Holy crap," Donna gasped, feeling her lips spread farther than they had ever been.

Looking down at her nude teenage body, Red began to push forward watching his giant log slowly disappear up into her hole. It was exquisite for Donna, feeling every inch of her tight hole being stretched by Red's monstrous cock as it slid up into her. Inch by excruciating inch Red stuffed her cunt with his massive cock, watching as her body began to thrash beneath him. He couldn't believe how incredibly tight her tunnel was as it hugged his shaft...it was like fucking a virgin. Donna felt totally full, like she had been skewered...and she loved it. When Red's scrotum finally bumped against her round cheeks, he ground his pelvis against hers, trapping her engorged clit and triggering an explosive orgasm. "Oh my God," Donna yelled, "that feels so fucking good...fuck me Red."

Slowly Red began to slide in and out of her cunt, enjoying the feeling of stretching her again with each thrust forward. Picking up speed, he was fascinated by the way her large tits flopped against her chest with each stroke. Grabbing one in each hand, he held on to them as he fucked her, squeezing them tightly, using them for balance. She was sloppy wet and you could hear a squishy sound as Red slammed his horse-cock into her cunt. "Holy crap Red...your cock is so fucking big...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little pussy," Donna squealed. Red released her tits, preferring to watch them flop around, and grasped her waist in his meaty hands. He began to fuck her violently, plowing her with his giant pole while pulling her towards him...impaling her.

The muscles lining her cunt began to spasm, gripping him even tighter and Red wanted nothing more than to explode inside her. "Cum in me Red," Donna breathlessly gasped, "it's OK, I'm on the pill."

"Yeah, I know," he answered, "everyone in the neighborhood knows." He rammed into her hole as hard as he could and Donna suddenly felt her belly getting warmer. She could actually feel the stream of cum hitting her womb as Red shot his load into her pussy.

"Holy fucking crap," Donna screeched as her body twitched and quivered. It seemed like Red would never stop pumping her full of his seed, ferociously slamming in and out of her cunt. When he finally did finish, he just sat back on his heels, still inside her, and marveled at the luscious teenage body he had just fucked. Donna lay against the carpet, her long red hair spread out, looking like a dream come true and a satisfied grin on her face. She wouldn't remember it when she sobered up, but she looked Red in the eye and said, "you can fuck me any time you want." Still semi-hard, Red pulled back and watched his snake slither out of her hole, amazed at how bright pink she was inside.

"I may just take you up on that little lady," Red assured her as he turned to watch his wife. Hyde was vigorously thrusting up into her ass, and from the look on her face, Red knew she was enjoying it. Jackie's tongue was flicking in and out of her pussy like a tiny penis, Jackie's face dripping with his wife's juices. Every so often, Jackie's whole face was being driven into Kitty's crotch as Leon shoved his meat into her tiny slit. From experience, Red knew that the only thing Kitty loved more than having a cock in her ass, was having her pussy eaten. He could see Jackie pushing her torso back against Leo, meeting his thrusts, trying to get him deeper inside her.

Leo leaned over, reached under Jackie and started to maul her tiny tits as he pumped her pussy full of his sperm. "Oh hey, I guess I should have asked if you were on the pill," he blurted out as he never even thought about pulling out. He heard Jackie mumble something into Kitty's groin, but didn't comprehend, or care, what she said. "Yep, Hyde you're a lucky man...she has a nice hole," Leo winked at his employee, continuing to pump his seed into her.

Hyde's face contorted as he too began to unload his sperm; his deposit squirting up Kitty's ass. "Oh my," Kitty moaned as her body shook; feeling Hyde twitch in her ass and Jackie's tongue scrape her clit. "Happy Birthday to me...heh, heh, heh," Kitty chuckled as Jackie collapsed onto the carpet, forcing Leo's meat to slip out of her pussy. Kitty rolled off Hyde and sat beside him on the sofa, smiles on their faces.

Kelso was sitting on the floor, still pouting because they had made fun of him and Red didn't want the party to have any poopers, so he commanded, "hey Kelso, the birthday girl is all alone...do something about it or your ass will get an introduction to my foot."

Bounding up like an eager puppy, Kelso went over to the couch and stood in front of Kitty, his "hot dog" waving in her face. "Are you happy to see me, Michael, " Kitty chided him, "heh, heh, heh...let's see what you can do with that thing." She lay back on the sofa, scooted forward to the edge and spread her legs; giving Kelso a target. His tall, lanky body kneeled between her legs and he presented his crown to her matted pubic bush. Poking against her wet slit, his slender shaft easily penetrated her and slid all the way in. She was used to being fucked by Red's monster, but at least Kelso's penis was bigger than Jackie's tongue. Kitty shoved her pelvis forward to meet Kelso's thrusts as he fucked his friend's mother.

Donna lay on the carpet with her legs splayed far apart and a satiated expression on her face, her slit still wide open from the pounding by Red. Fez wandered over to her naked body, dropped to his knees between her legs and just stared. She was even more desirable than he had fantasized. Hyde also saw her and knew this was his opportunity to finally sample the body he had coveted since before she began dating Eric. He kneeled beside Fez and they looked at each other, not sure what to do next. Fez was the first to speak, "Donna you have marvelous boobies," as he reached out to caress the soft silky flesh.

Startled back to reality, albeit a hazy one, Donna looked down between her spread legs and saw their two cocks reaching for the ceiling. Calmly she asked, "what are you waiting for...fuck me."

Again looking at each other, Fez stated, "I was here first."

"So," Hyde answered, "I was in this country first...I've known her longer."

"Yes...you are right," Fez relented slyly, and as he made Hyde think he was getting up, he gave Hyde a shove, making him lose his balance and lean sideways. That was all the advantage Fez needed as, in one fluid motion, he took his rod in his hand, aimed it at Donna's hole and shoved the entire length up her cunt.

Feeling all eleven inches of Fez's monster penetrate her at once, Donna's eyes widened and she moaned, "holy crap Fez...that feels so fucking good."

Regaining his balance between Donna's legs, Hyde punched Fez' arm, "you little shit...I can't believe you did that."

Her body writhing as Fez impaled her, Donna looked at the two men between her thighs, spread her legs as far as they would go, and told Hyde, "don't worry about it...you can both fuck me."

"You mean...," Hyde asked. Donna merely nodded and Hyde scooted forward, and nudged his crown against her opening next to Fez.

Fez' eyes opened wide and he wanted to know, "what are you...is that legal." Hyde used his thumbs to spread her fleshy lips as wide as he could and began to push forcefully forward, attempting to slide his cock through her slit beside Fez'. Hyde shoved forward and suddenly Donna's cunt was stuffed with two cocks, stretching it to it's extreme.

"Oh shhhiiittt," she screeched as they stretched her cunt. Both Fez and Hyde pushed forward, jamming as much cock as they could up her pussy. Donna's body shuddered in an explosive orgasm, her legs flailing in the air. "Oh my God...oh my God...that feels so fucking good...fuck me...fuck me."

"You're pussy feels so good, Donna," Fez assured her as he tried to shove more of his massive cock up inside, "that Eric is sooo lucky. I can't believe I am having sex with Donna."

Hyde punched Fez in the arm as he tried to get more leverage so he could slide more cock into Donna's stretched out cunt, "don't remind her of Foreman, you dumb-ass...she might make us stop."

Hearing Hyde's comment, Donna responded, "if you stop fucking me, I'll pound both of you...now give it to me...fuck me." Fighting for space between her legs, they slammed their cocks up into her pussy, stretching her with every thrust. "Oh God...oh God...I love being fucked," she squealed. Donna was in heaven...she just couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to be completely stuffed with hard cock. As they thrust in and out of her hole, scraping every nerve, Donna's body trembled and quivered. The thought crossed her mind that it was no wonder Laurie was such a slut...being fucked was the greatest feeling in the world...and the more cock, the better.