That Anderson Girl

Story Info
The metamorphosis of a redheaded badass.
8.5k words
4.76
5.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
228 Followers

"That Anderson girl," was something I heard over and over again growing up. From parents, teachers, other kids, my siblings, etc. They were all talking about Kerry Anderson, the oldest of a family of five children. She was a redhead with a red-hot temper. A tomboy who was better than a lot of the boys at sports and someone who could beat most of them up. The latter of which she seemed to do a lot of. She was constantly getting suspended, reprimanded, and punished at school. And, the thing was she was smart as whip. Sometimes too smart with her mouth. Needless to say with five kids, the Andersons had their hands full already, but Kerry complicated things.

My parents became friends with the Andersons when they were both childless. While my parents had my brother, my sister, and me, the Andersons pumped out Kerry, three more girls, and then finally a boy, much to Mr. Anderson's delight. Kerry and I were the same age and knew each other from a young age. We were somewhat friends, though it could hard to be friend with someone whose temperament was volatile, though Kerry always stood up for me if some bigger kid tried to pick on me. Kerry became the first girl of our age group to develop, which only made her meaner. If she caught a boy or girl starting at her boobs, she would flatten them. If Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts comic strip were cute, that would be Kerry. Though, Kerry was way smarter than Peppermint Patty. I mean Peppermint Patty got a degree from a dog obedience school and didn't realize it. Okay, I've totally gotten distracted, which happens often to me when it comes to talking about Kerry.

When we were about 12-years old, the FBI came to town and took Mr. Anderson away. Apparently, he had been running some kind of Ponzi scheme. Mrs. Anderson immediately filed for divorced, took her five kids, and moved away. She told my Mom that she was humiliated and embarrassed, and was completely naive when it came to her husband's business. She knew she couldn't live in town anymore. It was tough enough listening to people criticizing her parenting of Kerry, but then to have to deal with this huge scandal was just too much for her. Before they moved, Kerry came over one day to say goodbye. I was standing in the backyard when she approached me.

"We're moving. My Mom said I had to come say goodbye. So, goodbye," and then she gave me one of those limb-numbing punches to my arm, and walked away.

I shouted after her "Goodbye," and she suddenly stopped. She was about 30 feet away from me when she turned around and started running hard toward me. I thought, oh, shit...she's gonna kill me She ran right up to me, grabbed me by the arms and kissed me on the lips..

"Goodbye, Sammy," she said, as teared started flowing from her amazing green eyes and she turned and ran away. And, then she was gone. I touched my fingers to my lips, not quite sure what to make of what had just happened. I turned towards the house and saw my parents quickly ducking away from the kitchen window.

My parents had no idea where the Andersons moved, and being this was shortly before the internet became a staple in everyone's homes, there was no way to find out. With no fear of reprisals from Kerry, some of the tougher kids now felt free to shoot their mouths off, and pick on other kids. One of the biggest jerks was Frank Lucas. Everyone, but Kerry, was scared of him. He'd pick on anyone he wanted. Shortly after the Andersons left, Frank decided he was going to target me.

"Hey Miller, where's your bodyguard to protect you? Oh, wait that's right she had to move away 'cause her Dad's a crook and in jail. What's the matter Miller, you miss your girlfriend. Oh, look at him guys, he's gonna cry."

"He looks like he's going to piss his pants," his friend Hank Wilson chimed in. Lucas loved that one and was laughing his ass off.

"Maybe, he'll even shit 'em," Lucas said. "Do you want a diaper little baby? Yeah, let me see if you wearing a diaper. Let's see it..."

Lucas never finished his sentence; my fist hit him square in the nose and I could hear it break. He fell flat on the ground and was out cold. Wilson said, "Fuck," and ran away. I sat there stunned for a minute, full of rage...like I had been possessed by Kerry's spirit. I finally ran home and burst into tears when I saw my Mom. I felt so proud and so scared at the same time. She calmed me down and took care of the bruises on my knuckles.

My parents took care of Lucas' medical bills, but no kid messed with me again after that. In fact, I became Kerry's successor without the rage. I watched out for the kids who got picked on. I was no bully, and I wasn't going to let any of these wannabe bullies give anyone a rash of shit. Because of my one punch knockout, no one gave me any trouble, and I just had to give a certain determined look to make them leave a kid alone. The weird thing is that within a couple of years, Frank and I became friends. He wasn't an asshole anymore and was almost glad I kicked his ass.

By high school, I had a growth spurt and was 5'8" as a freshman. It continued that way until I was 6' as a senior. I became a three-sport letterman and had a few different girlfriends over that time. During that time, I still wondered what happened to the Andersons, especially Kerry. By senior high, the internet was all the rage and a bunch of search engines existed. Despite the new technology, I still couldn't find anything about Kerry. The only thing I ever read about was Mr. Anderson's criminal deeds and that he was still going to be in jail for a long time.

I finally gave up and went off to college. I found the web and computers really fascinating and figured I could make good money in that field. In my sophomore year, I decided to minor in finance too and was taking a economics class. It was a bear, but some of the hottest women were in the class too. I figured if I didn't do well at least maybe I'll get laid. There was one coed in particular that got my attention, Lara Perry. She was drop-dead gorgeous. She was nearly as tall as me with long raven hair, a killer body, and a beautiful smile...though she hardly ever showed it. She was also very intelligent; she seemed to always have the answer to anything Professor Michaelson asked. I figured she was out of my league, but one day we got an assignment for a project that had to be done in teams. People were milling about in the lecture hall in an attempt to set up partnerships. I noticed no one was approaching her. I thought the guys must be intimidated and maybe the women were jealous of her looks.

"Hey, Sam. Do you..." this guy Dave started to ask me.

I put my index finger up and said, "One second, Dave." I decided I was going for it. If nothing else, she truly could help me in the class. She was picking up on the concepts and theories quicker than I was. I took a deep breath and walked up the few rows to where she was sitting. She clearly looked uncomfortable with being ignored.

"Hi, it's Lara, right?" I started. She looked up at me and a small smile crept across her face.

"Yes...you're Sam?"

"Right. Um, would you like to work on the assignment together?" I totally expected her to say, "No thank you."

"Sure, yes." Her smile got wider and I matched it with mine. Over the next few weeks, we worked together several times a week. Sometimes in her dorm room, sometimes in mine, or the library, or at burger joint. We got to know each other more and more over time. She grew up not too far from the college and was an only child. Her mom was a teacher and her dad owned an auto repair shop. She was so easy to talk to you. Sometimes, I found myself just lost in her eyes or staring at her lips while she spoke. I was definitely falling for her, but was reticent to ask her out since I didn't want to hurt our budding friendship. Thankfully, she showed no such reluctance.

We working on our paper one Friday afternoon when Lara asked, "Would you like to hang out tomorrow night?"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"How's a movie and someone to eat afterwards sound?"

"What?" I said, almost stammering.

"How's a movie and something to eat afterwards sound?"

"Oh...that's sounds great. Sorry, I thought you said something else."

"Great. Meet here at 7:30?"

"Sounds good."

Saturday couldn't have turned out any better. I was a nervous wreck, but was able to hide it pretty well. Lara wore tight jeans, an even tighter sweater, and boots that boosted her to my height. She smelled like Heaven and had a good amount of makeup on, more than I had seen her wear before. And, the look was topped off with a very sexy red lipstick.

"Damn," was all I could manage to say when I saw her. She blushed and thanked me. We went to see some action movie, but the action was all in the theater. We weren't there long when we started staring at each other. Like something out of a movie, we leaned in and started kissing. Kissing led to caressing, which led to groping, which led to us running out of the theater and scurrying back to her dorm room. Clothes went flying everywhere and soon we were lying on her bed and I had my head between her legs.

"So, you really did want to go to a movie and eat someone after?" she said and smiled. I just looked at her dumbfounded. She really had said that when she asked me out. She started laughing hysterically until I put two fingers inside of her and attacked her clit with my tongue. "Oh shit, that's not funny...oh, fuck that feels good, " she said. Lara was getting extremely wet making my fingers glide back and forth even easier. I moved them around and completely probed her pussy. She started writhing on the bed and put one hand on the back of my head.

"Fuck, yes. Eat me, eat me," she yelled, her body starting to show signs she was close to an orgasm. I then really tortured her clit with my tongue until she yelled out, "Oh!" and her body shook as her juices flowed on to my fingers and tongue. "Damn, wow. I wasn't expecting that. My turn." Lara pushed me on to my back and took my throbbing member in her hand. She smiled at me before she began to lick the head, the shaft, and my balls. She kept working over my entire cock, practically driving me insane.

"Are you ready?" she said.

"Fuck, yes already," I blurted out. She grinned and then devoured my cock in her mouth. "I wasn't expecting that," I said as I saw my entire cock disappear between her lips. I threw my head back as the sensations she was causing made me feel like my whole body was going to explode. She slowly slid her mouth back up towards the head and let my cock loudly slip from her lips. She let saliva run down the shaft and then spit on the head, and devoured it again. I wondered how she was breathing keeping the entirety of me in her mouth for so long. But, she repeated the actions again and again.

"God, your cock tastes good, but I need it in me NOW,' she said before mounting me and slowly sliding her pussy down my shaft. She smiled and slowly rotated her hips, twisting my hard-on in the process. Lara leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. I rose up and our mouths met; our tongues sensually played with one another until Lara whispered, "Fuck me." I laid back down and raised my hips, thrusting my cock into her. My hands grasped her full breasts, which caused her to sigh. She began to match my thrusts; taking me completely inside of her pussy.

"So close, Sam. So close. Not yet...not yet," Lara gasped. I was doing everything I could not to cum yet. And, it was not an easy chore. Lara started to finger her clit to move her climax along and it did the trick. "Yes....now Sam," she squealed as she came once again. I finally found relief and groaned as my body spasm and my cock unleased its contents inside her. "That's it Sam. Fill me up," she sputtered out as her orgasm continued. After a few minutes, she collapsed down upon me and room was silent except for our breathing.

"That was damn good," I said.

"Mmm hmm," she agreed and we both started laughing for absolutely no reason.

When I got my composure, I said, "I am so glad I found you."

"Sammmmm. That is so sweet and I feel the same way." We started kissing again and before I knew it she was coaxing my cock back to life with her hand. A couple of minutes later, she said, "I want to taste your cum this time," and once again devoured my cock as she did before. She was incredibly aggressive in her pumping, sucking, and licking. On top of it, she massaged my balls with her hands and despite having cum not that long ago, I was ready in short order to climax again. Before I could say anything, I started pumping cum into her mouth; she greedily swallowed it up. When she was done sucking me dry, she said, "Thanks for the deposit, Sam. I like this bank." She winked at me and we both chuckled.

We fell asleep together for a while before I returned to my dorm. Before leaving, she asked if I wanted to go biking tomorrow, Sunday. I said, "Sure, sounds like fun."

The next morning, I grabbed my mountain bike and a backpack of food and drinks and headed outside. What I saw took me completely by surprise. It was a Harley Davidson with Lara clad in a black leather one-piece outfit straddling it. She lifted up her face shield.

"I said biking, not bicycling."

"You weren't exactly specific, but seeing you in that outfit makes it all good. Give me a second to go put this back."

"No problem...and by the way, I'm not wearing any underwear."

I practically ran back to my room, tossed my bike into it, knocking a lamp over with it, and tore ass back downstairs. She tossed me helmet and I got on the back of the bike and we took off. At one point, she took my hands from around her waist and lifted them up to her breasts. I was squeezed and massaged them as we road along.

"Even with this suit I can feel your dick in my back. You'll have to do me from behind later."

"I like that. With you bent over the bike."

"YES!"

"Are we there, yet?" I said, inducing laughter from Lara. We drove for about 90 minutes in total until she pulled down a tree-lined road that led to a mountaintop retreat. We dismounted and walked to an area close by where you could see the valley below.

"Wow. That is truly breathtaking."

"I knew you'd like it." We just stood there for I don't know how long; just taking in the amazing scenery. It was truly one of the most remarkable things I had ever seen. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the sound of a zipper. I turned around to see that Lara was topless; her suit pulled down to her waist. Her boots were already off. She then turned around and started to slowly slip her suit down her curvy hips. She slid past the beginning of her ass, confirming she truly wore no underwear. As she pulled it further down, she bent over, exposing her pussy. It glistened in the sun. She stepped out of the jumpsuit and walked naked to her bike. When she reached it, she looked over her shoulder at me. She flashed her sexy smile and then bent over the bike, her pussy sticking up in the air, begging to be filled.

I stripped off my clothes as I hurriedly walked towards. As I got near, she said, "Fuck me fast and hard and blow your load in me." I had never heard a woman talk like that before, but I liked it. I was surprised at how wet she was as I entered her and gave her just what she wanted. No slow going, fast and hard from the get-go. I decided to amp things up and smacked her right ass cheek.

"Oh fuck, yes." I continued to spank her as my cock jackhammered into her. I didn't think she would cum at the rate we were going, but suddenly she let out a yelp and her body quivered. "Give it to me now, Sam." That was all the incentive I needed. My mind went blank and I began to cum in spurts. I slumped over her body when I was done.

"Thank you, Mr. Miller."

"You're welcome, Ms. Perry."

"You know you could charge for that service."

"Ha!"

"Seriously. You work that thing very well. How much would you charge me?"

"You couldn't afford my rates," I replied, earning me a slap on the arm. "I meant you would always be free."

"That's better. So, what's in the backpack?"

"It's a pic-a-nic basket, Boo Boo."

"Good, I'm starving Yogi." The two of us laid down a blanket and shared sandwiches and drinks. It felt totally natural having lunch with no clothes on. When we were done we laid back, staring into the sky and talked.

"I could get used to this," I said.

"Having naked lunch?"

"Ha. No...just being out here with you." Soon, we were kissing and then she had my cock in her hand. It grew to life in her soft hand as she stroked it while we continued to kiss. Then she slipped away and started kissing and sucking on my balls. The effect was dizzying. She continued to stroke my erection while her tongue worked over my balls, my shaft, and the head of my cock until once again she amazed me with her deepthroat skills. Slowly she descended to the bottom and stayed there for what seemed an endless amount of time. Then she slowly ascended until my cock popped out of her mouth. My shaft and head were coated with her saliva which she stroked it in as she added more spit as well. And, then it was time to dive deep again. She repeated the action multiple times until finally her head started bobbing up and down in quick motion.

She stopped for a moment to say, "Cum in my mouth, Sam." Then the bobbing continued until I yelled out something unintelligible and my cum started shooting into her mouth and throat. She swallowed it up as quickly as it was fed to her. My ejaculation complete, she sucked out whatever cum remained inside my cock and licked her lips clean. She then crawled up my body and laid on top of me; her head resting sideways on my chest.

She let out a sigh, to which I said, "I know exactly what you mean." Soon, the sun started to drop int he sky and we knew it was time to go home. We made it back quicker and she dropped me off at my dorm. We kissed for several minutes before I went inside, and that's when my world went upside down.

"Sam, there you are. I've been looking all over for you!" It was MIke Lopez, one of my floormates. Your brother Ben called around 1:00 this afternoon. He said it was urgent."

"Thanks, Mike." I used the common phone and punched in my calling card. I was worried. Ben was never one to overreact so this had to be something serious. I was already thinking something had happened to one of my parents. Ben was younger than me and still lived at home. I called my folks' house; when Ben answered I could feel a cold chill run up and down my spine.

"Benny, it's me. What's going on?"

"Sammy....Mom's in the hospital. She's had a heart attack."

"Wh...what?

"It's pretty serious, Sammy. They don't know how bad it is. Right now she's in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Dad's there. I just stopped back home to pick up some things for him. I'm really scared, Sammy!"

"I know, Benny, but Mom's tough. I'm going to find a flight home as soon as possible. Hopefully, tonight, but if not, first thing in the morning. What about Sarah?" Sarah was our older sister, she lived about three hours away.

"She started driving down about an hour or so ago, so she'll be here pretty soon."

"Ok, good. All right, I'm going to go so I can find a flight. Tell Dad my plans and give him a hug for me. Hang in there, Benny. I love you and we'll get through this."

"Ok, Sammy. I love you too. Bye." As soon as Benny hung up, I completely lost my composure. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. I was in a total panic. I ran across the quad to get to Lara. I ran up the four flights up to her dorm and banged like a crazy man on her door.

"Sam, what's going on?" Lara said, seeing the look on my face. I immediately burst into tears. "Easy, easy. Come on in." She signaled with her head for her roommate to leave, which she did immediately. I explained what happened and burst into tears again. Lara wrapped her arms around me, holding my head close to her chest. She reassured me that my mother would be okay and she whispered to me, "Easy, Sam, easy. Breathe. I'm here. I told you I would always be here to protect you."

jrydher1
jrydher1
228 Followers