That Anderson Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no...Lara...Lara!!!!" I screamed from the hallway. This couldn't be. She was just awake. My mind was racing. Anna rushed back into the room, the door closing behind her. All I could hear was her screaming "No, no...my baby," over and over again.

~~~

Five Years Later

As I approached the gravestone, it felt like a gut punch, It was the same feeling since the day she died and every time I visited her gravesite. I knelt down and put my hand on it, running my fingers across her name. Getting past her loss got a little better every day, but the pain was still there. It was tangible.

"I still can't believe your gone. I miss you so much. It's so not fair to have you taken from us. I'll never understand it. I love you so much. I sometimes have conversations with you in my head; trying to remember the sound of your voice and everything else about you. Your hair, your eyes, your face...you were too young. It's just not fair." Tears were now streaming down my face, I bowed my head down towards the ground and stayed that way for what seemed like an endless amount of time. My hand still rested on the gravestone. I heard someone approach me from behind and then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you all right, Sam?"

"No, I'll never be the same."

"No, you won't. But, you are evolving into a different version of you. I don't know if it's true that loss makes you stronger, but I believe it does. I love you."

"I love you too, Lara." Thank God for Lara. She was my rock, my stabling force, my touchstone. The death of my mother had rocked my world and she was there for me. She was barely out of the hospital and a rehab center when I got the call that mom had died. Her heart was worse than they thought it was. Her second attack was much worse than the first one. Thankfully, I got there in time to say goodbye.

I placed a marker on the top of the stone to show that I had been there and grabbed Lara by the hand to walk back to the car. She still had a limp from her left leg and her right elbow always knew when it was going to rain, but considering everything she had been through, she was doing pretty well. It had been a hard road to recovery. The doctors were ready to pronounce her dead when they paddled her one last time and got a heartbeat, a faint one, but a heartbeat nonetheless. Each day after that was marked with incremental steps of improvement. She regularly exercised to make herself stronger. She was nicked up, but still a bad ass.

"How about we stop for some dinner on the way home?"

"Sounds good, Lara." She kept her new name, but had gone back to her red hair and green eyes. We stopped at a diner for bite to eat. When we were done, the waitress said, "Can I get you anything for dessert?"

Lara said, "No thanks...I've already got that taken care of," and shot me her sexy smile. An hour later, we were in our bed and she was riding my cock. "One thing about having my leg still messed up, makes being on top most of the time really awesome."

I grabbed her breasts. "I'm not exactly hating it." We both laughed and then Lara got down to business. She went from slowly grinding on my dick to slamming herself up and down. I grabbed her hips to steady herself and met her descent with thrusts.

"Yeah, baby. Give me that cock. Yes, yes....ohhhh." Lara came and came, which, just from watching her body, made me lose it.

"Cum-ming," I grunted out and ejaculated inside of her. She kept riding me until I started to go limp. She slid off me and took my cock in her mouth, tasting our sex. She started kissing my balls, shaft, and the head of my cock. Her hands ran over my stomach and inside my thighs. She could do things to me that no one ever could. I was fully erect within minutes and into the deep recesses of the back of her mouth.

"Oh my God. That is...," I said without being able to finish my sentence. Lara's tongue and mouth continued to work over my entire cock. She deepthroated me over and over again until my cock was soaked with her saliva. Then she fucked her mouth with my cock, slamming the head of my cock into the back of her throat. I was writhing on the floor until I could feel another climax approaching. Before I could even groan my cock exploded into her and as usual she swallowed everything I had with ease.

She stepped into the bathroom for a few minutes to freshen up and then got back in bed with me.

"Feeling better, Mr. Miller?"

"Yes, I am Thank you Mrs. Miller."

"I never get tired of hearing someone call me that." she said and smiled.

"It definitely beats, 'That Anderson Girl'." That earned a well-deserved punch in the arm. We laughed and snuggled until we both fell asleep.