That Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Pam said was, "Yes we should. What got into you tonight?"

"I got a look at your legs and just had to have you."

She said, "But I was wearing pants."

"So?"

"So, Thanks for still getting turned on by my legs." Soon after that Pam fell asleep.

Tuesday is one of Pam's committee meeting nights and she doesn't get home till around 11:30 PM. So that Tuesday night I figured I would stay at Doug's for a while and keep Nero company.

After I fed Nero and let him run around the back yard for a while then I got a beer from the refrigerator and sat on the sofa with him. As I sat there I started wondering about the photos of Pam. Were there other pictures Doug might have around. He had often bragged about his collection. I had thought it was all BS but now I wasn’t so sure. I guessed that if there were more pictures that he might have them locked in one of the file cabinets in his study.

I went up to Doug's study being sure to leave the gate in place so that Nero couldn't follow. Both the file cabinet next to his desk and the one in his closet were locked, so I looked through his desk drawers and found nothing. No pictures and no keys. Then I remember looking at a roll top desk similar to Doug's in a furniture store and the salesman had shown me a secret hiding place behind the small drawers in the top of the desk. I pulled the small drawers out of Doug's desk and sure enough there was a small compartment behind them. I reached my hand inside and found an envelope. Inside the envelope I found two sets of keys.

I tried the keys on the file cabinet next to the desk and one of the sets worked. Inside the top drawer of the file cabinet where Doug's personal files. His taxes, insurance papers, that sort of thing, in the bottom drawer were his cameras. There was a 35-millimeter with three different lenses. The biggest lens had to be the one he used at that basketball game. There was also a small digital camera and two video cameras, one of which had a bigger lens than I had seen on any of the cameras I looked at in the stores. It looked more like a camera that would be used by a professional.

There were a couple of photographs lying loose in the bottom of the drawer. Both of a middle aged woman. She was standing in her bathroom in the nude. The picture was obviously taken from outside. So Doug was a Peeping Tom. The thought of him creeping around behind people's houses with his camera made me a little sick, but it didn't stop me from wanting to see his photo collection.

Finding nothing else in the first file cabinet I went to the four-drawer file in the closet. The second set of keys opened the cabinet. The first two drawers contained boxes of photos of woman in various states of undress, mostly shot looking in through bathroom or bedroom windows. Rather than spending a lot of time looking through his photos right them I wanted to see what was in the bottom two drawers. When I opened the third drawer it was full of videotapes. I grabbed a half dozen tapes and took them downstairs. I loaded a tape into Doug's VCR and turned on his television. When I hit the play button the screen flickered white then dark until the camera adjusted to the amount of light. Then I saw that the picture was of a woman's panties. It took me a moment to realize that the video was being shot from the ground looking up under the woman's skirt. As I watched more of the tape it was more of the same. Somehow Doug had managed to position his camera to look up women's skirts. I scanned through the rest of that tape and the other five I had brought down and they were all about the same. They turned out to be very much like the photos I had looked at the day before. There were a lot of shots looking up women's skirts from the ground but there were also shots of women sitting in parks, in restaurants and even of women at a party at Doug's house only this time he didn't catch Pam with his camera.

I took the six videos back upstairs and looked through the rest of that drawer. In the back of the drawer I found a couple of tapes that said Misc. Nudes. I took those down stairs and loaded one into the VCR. These videos were all women that Doug had somehow managed to catch in the nude. Again it looked like these were shot through windows. I thought, "This guy is really sick, but he is good at what he does."

These tapes didn't do anything for me so I took them back and put them away. Then I opened the bottom drawer. There were only ten tapes in the drawer so I took them all and went downstairs.

I began viewing the tapes in the order I found them. The first video opened with Kim, the blonde that Doug had been with the night I was with Brenda, sitting on a bed. The bedroom wasn't Doug's but it look familiar then I realized that it must be Kim’s room because it looked like Brenda's bedroom. A man came into the room but I couldn't see his face because he had his back to the camera. I could hear that he was talking to Kim but couldn't hear what he said. Then I heard Kim say, "We can do that if you want."

Kim stood up and started taking her clothes off and the guy started to remove his clothes. When Kim was naked she sat on the bed and the guy walked over and stood in front of her. I could see the guys face now but had no idea who he was. Kim started to suck his cock. As soon as he was hard they got on the bed and he pushed his cock inside her. They bounced around the bed for quite a while then he obviously had his orgasm. He lay on top of Kim for a while afterward until she said, "Okay, that's enough."

The guy got up and started dressing. He was blocking the camera again and I was still having trouble hearing what he was saying to Kim. It sounded like he said, "Same time next week?"

Then Kim said, "I'll mark it on my calendar." When the guy was fully dressed he left. The rest of the tape was made up of shots of Kim walking around in her room either getting undressed or getting dressed.

The next tape was in Brenda's room. The beautiful redhead was sitting on her bed in her bra and panties talking to a guy. I couldn't make out anything they were saying because the microphone was to far away from them. Suddenly the conversation seemed to end and the guy pulled out his wallet and it looked like he took a few twenty-dollar bills out and set them on the bedside table. Then he got undressed. When naked he got on the bed and Brenda started giving him a blowjob. After a while she removed her bra and panties and climbed on top of the guy and sat down on his cock. She then bounced up and down on him till he shot his load inside her. When he pulled out you could see the cum running out of Brenda's pussy. She just sat on the bed while he dressed. When he left the video jumped to another seen. Brenda was sitting on the bed again only this time she was full dressed. There was a man in the room with her and they talked for a few minutes then the man got his wallet out and gave her a hand full of bills. Then the two of them stripped and Brenda started the guy off with a blowjob. I was sitting there trying not to accept the obvious. Brenda and Kim were prostitutes. I began to wonder if Doug had paid Brenda to have sex with me that night. And how he managed to videotape the girls in action was a bigger puzzlement. I scanned the rest of the video but it was just some scenes of Brenda in the nude.

The next tape had a small label that said, "Sandy" and in small print under the name was an address. It opened with a group of people having a picnic. It quickly became evident that Doug was watching one particular woman in the group. She was an attractive brunette and only one of two women in the group that were wearing skirts. The other woman was pregnant. Everywhere this brunette, I guess her name was Sandy, went Doug followed with his camera. Eventually he got a good shot up he skirt while she sat at the picnic table and he got another shot up her skirt as she got in her car to leave. The video flashed and when the picture appeared it was Sandy walking toward the camera but it looked like she wasn't aware of the camera. It wasn't the same day because Sandy was wearing different clothes. As she passed the camera I could see that they were in the mall. The camera followed her as she started up the escalator catching several good up skirt shots. The next scene was of Sandy in her bathroom putting on makeup in front of the mirror. She was only wearing panties. It appeared that Doug was stalking this woman. I was beginning to think I would have to do something to stop him. There was nothing more on Sandy's tape.

The next tape was labeled Bobbie and again there was an address under the name. This was similar to Sandy's tape. It looked like Doug had chosen because she was attractive and was wearing a skirt. He kept after her till he got some panty shots then he began to follow her around. This one however had no peeping shots around her house.

I looked at a couple more tapes that were pretty much the same thing. The seventh tape I picked up had a star drawn on it.

I loaded the tape in the VCR and hit the play button. The first scene to appeared was an extreme close up between a woman’s legs showing the gusset of her panties. This lasted a few seconds then the camera began to zoom out and as it did I discovered that the scene was Pam sitting on Doug's sofa again. This video was from the same party where Doug had taken the photos of Pam. Again she was sitting on the sofa talking to Carla as she was in the photos but now he was using his video camera. Even with the camera zoomed all of the way back you could see the white of her panties. Then Doug slowly zoomed in again, adjusting his focus as he went.
It was amazing that he could pull the picture in so close. He was able to get closer than in the photograph. I could actually see pubic hairs sticking out from the leg openings in her panties.

The camera zoomed back a little and just stayed locked on Pam's thighs and panties. That lasted for about two minutes; I timed it later, but seemed a lot longer while I was watching it.
Next were a couple of short scenes where Doug had managed to get a shot of Pam's panties as she was getting in or out of her car. Was he stalking her? Then there was a scene from a cookout at our house. Doug had managed to get a shot of Pam's nipple showing as she bent over to pick something up.

I was getting angrier with Doug by the minute but I was fascinated by the video shots of my wife. How could he have stalked her to get these shots and I never noticed. The next scene was a shot underneath a table. The camera wasn't very steady and all I could see was the lower half of a woman's body. I had to assume it was Pam, but I couldn't say for sure from what I could see. She was wearing a short skirt and black stockings. Her legs were moving a lot like she was nervous about something. At one point her legs moved far enough apart that I could see all the way up to her panties. The surprising thing about this was Pam was not wearing panty hose but thigh highs and black panties. She usually only dressed like that when we were going out for a romantic night on the town. I was trying to remember when and where this might have been and how could Doug have been there to get video shots under the table. I was very puzzled by the whole thing but the view of her legs and panties was giving me a major erection.

I was still looking at those beautiful legs wondering if possibly they belonged to someone other than Pam when suddenly a little white dog appeared next to the chair the woman was sitting in. It took just a moment to realize the dog was Nero when he was a puppy. That was two years ago. Now I knew where this was taking place and how long ago. Then a hand appeared in the picture and began petting the dog. It was Pam's hand. I recognized her rings. This scene lasted a full twenty minutes. During that time Pam kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and occasionally reaching down I kept trying to figure out what Pam would be doing at Doug's house sitting at what now appeared to be the kitchen table. No one else was sitting at the table with the possible exception of Doug who was probably holding the camera between his knees. I didn't know what to think until the next scene started.

The video flickered as the scene changed. Now I was looking at the inside of Doug's bedroom. No one was in there at the moment but the microphone was picking up voices that seemed to be getting louder and clearer. Suddenly Doug came through the door and he was leading Pam by the hand. He turned her so that her back was to the camera then he put his arms around her and kissed her. I nearly yelled out loud, "You fucking cunt!" My heart was pounding and I was starting to sweat even though it wasn't warm in the house. I hated what I was seeing but I couldn't look away. My wife was in Doug's bedroom and she was kissing him. I just knew this was going to get much worse.

As Doug continued to kiss Pam he pulled her skirt up in back until her full round black satin covered ass was in view. Then Doug put his hands on Pam's ass and squeezed her cheeks and pulled her against him. Next Doug let Pam's skirt fall back into place and he sat down on the bed. He told Pam to undress for him. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it then she removed her bra. Doug got up and pulled Pam to him and sucked on her nipples one at a time for a couple of minutes then he sat down again. Pam reached around to the back of her skirt and unsnapped then unzipped it and let it drop to the floor. Seeing Pam standing in front of Doug wearing only her panties and stockings was making me crazy. I suddenly heard myself saying "Don't you dare take those panties off you slut." Then she hooked her thumbs in the waste band of her panties and pulled them off. I was yelling again, "You fucking slut."

Doug told her to come sit next to him on the bed. When she sat down Doug opened his pants and pulled his cock out. Then he put his arm around Pam and guided or more like pushed her head down toward his cock. I kept yelling, "Don't do it." Doug held her head just above his cock then with his other hand he pick his cock up and slapped the head against Pam's lips. Then he rubbed the head over her lips and finally told her to open her mouth. When she did he stuffed about half of his cock into her mouth. Pam began to bob her head up and down on Doug's cock. He kept his hand on the back of Pam's head the whole time. When the first pulses of his climax hit, Pam lifted her head off his cock and the rest of his load splashed all over her face. Doug began stroking his cock to make sure he got the whole load out and he was rubbing it all over Pam's face. When he was done he told her that she was a fantastic cocksucker. Then he told Pam she could clean her face in the bathroom.

While she was gone Doug undressed himself and sat on the bed playing with his cock and smiling at the camera. When Pam came back into the room Doug told her that he needed help getting another erection. He pointed at his cock and Pam got on the bed and went down on him again.

Once Doug started to recover He told Pam to get up and sit on his face. As Pam positioned herself over Doug he said, "I'm finally going to taste that pussy I have been dreaming of."

Pam lowered her self down until Doug's mouth was locked over her pussy. I guess Doug did a good job here because Pam had a shuddering orgasm. Seeing Pam have an orgasm with Doug was the most painful thing yet. The only thing worst came ten minutes later when I saw her have her second orgasm while Doug was pounding his cock into her pussy. When Doug finally climaxed they both collapsed on the bed. They both lay there for a while then Pam got up and dressed. The video ended as Pam left the room.

I sat staring at the blank screen in a rage. I don't know why but I rewound the whole tape and watched it again almost as though I was hoping something different would happen. After that I debated with myself on what I should. There was no doubt that I would have to confront Pam about this, it was just a mater of how. And what was I going to do about Doug. I sat there in Doug's house until nearly 10:00 PM before I decided how I was going to handle things.

First I got some of Doug's blank videotapes and made copies of the tapes of Sandy, Bobbie and the other girls and wrote down their addresses. Then I put all of the tapes except for Pam's back in the file cabinet and locked everything up and put the keys back were I found them.

Then I put Pam's tape in the VCR and cued it up to just before Pam and Doug entered the bedroom. I wrote two notes to Pam. One I put on the VCR which said, "Pam, I watched this last night and found it very interesting. Just turn on the TV and hit play. You'll probably want to take the tape with you to watch the rest of it later. I would like to discuss the tape with you when we get home tonight." The second note said, "Pam I left you a note on Doug's VCR. Make sure you look at it before you leave for work." I put the second note on the front door where Pam couldn't miss it when she came over in the morning.

When I finally got home it was about twenty minutes past eleven. I went upstairs and quickly got undressed and into bed. I didn't want to deal with the confrontation that night, so my intention was to pretend I was asleep so that I wouldn't have to act like nothing was wrong. I had been in bed only five minute when I heard the garage door open. Shortly after that Pam came into the bedroom. She came over to my side of the bed and kissed me on the ear and whispered, "Are you awake?"

When she kissed me it made my skin crawl I was so angry. I kept it under control and pretended she woke me up. I said, "I just fell asleep a few minutes ago."

Pam said, "I'm sorry. I've been thinking about last night all day today and wondered if you wanted to make love again tonight."

I had to take a deep breath so that I would not respond with too much angry in my voice. I said, "I can't tonight. I've had a splitting heading all day and I all I want is go to sleep. Why don't you try to get home early from work tomorrow and we'll see what comes up then."

"I'm sorry you have a headache honey. Do you want me to massage you head."

I said, "No. Please just let me sleep."

It was almost funny that fifteen minutes later Pam was the one asleep. I didn't sleep for another two hours. I just kept thinking of all the rotten nasty things I wanted to say to her when she comes home after seeing the videotape.

The next morning after Pam left to go take care of Nero I called me office and said that I wouldn't be in that day. I waited half expecting that Pam would come home after seeing the tape but she didn't. I waited a couple of hours and then drove over to Doug's house. Pam wasn't there. I went back home and called Pam's office. Pam didn't answer her phone but a department secretary picked it up. I asked if Pam was in and she said that she was but apparently had pushed the do not disturb button on her phone and was not taking any calls. The secretary asked if there was a message and I said no.

At six o'clock Pam hadn't come home yet so I went over to Doug's to fed Nero. I didn't want to go back into Doug's house but as angry as I was with Doug and as much as I wanted to hurt him I couldn't take it out on Nero. I fed him, let him run outside and then played with him in the house for a little while before going home. Pam still hadn't come home.

Around eleven o'clock Pam called. I said, "Where the hell are you?"

She said, "I am spending the night at a motel."

"With who?"

"You've got no right to talk to me that way."

"I think after what I saw on that video I have every right to talk to you that way."

"That's why I am not home right now. I knew you wouldn't listen to me."