That Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

I was just ready to explode but I caught myself. I knew if I blew up Pam would just hang up and because I didn't know where she was I would have to wait till she decides it was time to talk.

I said, "You're right. I am quite hot right now. Why don't we talk tomorrow? I can't promise I'll be friendly but I will listen."

Pam said, "Okay, I'll come home after work tomorrow and we'll talk."

The next morning I took care of Nero then went into my office. On the way into my office I asked one of the secretaries if there was a way to get a name and phone number if all you had was an address. She said that there was a site on the internet that could do that for most addresses. I asked her if I gave her a few addresses could she get the names and phone numbers that go with them. She said that she would be glad to try. So I handed her the four addresses and went on to my office.

I was clearing up my e-mail and voice mail back log from the previous day when the secretary came in with the information I had asked for. She was able to get names and phone numbers for three of the women.

I called the three women. The first two weren’t home so I left a message for them to call me. The third woman was home. I asked her if she knew Doug. She said that she didn't. I told her that I had come into possession of a videotape that was made by Doug and I suspected that it had been done with out her knowledge or consent. I told her that I was sending her the copy of the tape I had so that she could decide of what action she would want to take. I suggested that she could either go to the police or maybe get a lawyer and sue him.

Later in the day I heard from the other two women and I told them the same thing I had told the first of Doug's victims I had talked too. Then I went to the mail room and got three large mailers and prepared the video tapes for mailing. I sent the tapes over night delivery. That should take care of Doug.

On the way home from work I fed Nero and then went straight home. Pam was waiting for me in the living room. When I came into the room she gave me a nervous look but to my disappointment she didn't look like she was about to through herself on the floor and beg me to forgive her. I could see that this was going to be harder than I thought. I was determined to remain calm so she wouldn't have a reason to leave before I heard everything from her I wanted to hear.

I said, "Well, where should we start? Perhaps you can tell me about the video."

Pam said, "I don’t know anything about that video tape."

"Are you trying to say that the tape isn’t real, that it doesn't show you fucking Doug?'

"No. That's not what I'm saying. And please don't use that language. This isn't going to be easy for either of us and using foul language isn't going to help."

"So what do you mean when you say that you don’t know anything about the video tape."

"Just that. I had no idea that the video tape existed."

"Knowing Doug I can believe that, but what has that got to do with what you did on that tape? Ya know, Doug has quite a tape collection. When I look through the rest of his tapes am I going to find another one of you ... having sex with him?"

"No. It happened only once. You know I never liked Doug much and now he makes me sick. He's a pig."

"If you didn't like him how is it you ended up in his bed, sucking his cock and then fucking him?"

"Do you really want to know why I fucked him or are you just waiting to start yelling and calling me names? I can talk just as bad as you. If you want to know what this was all about just listen and keep you mouth shut for a few minutes. Okay?"

I said, "All right, let me hear you try to explain why you fucked Doug."

Pam said, "This happened two years ago. You had been out of town for a week and were supposed to come home that evening. I was planning a romantic evening for the two of us. I had dressed for the evening and was getting ready to go to the airport to pick you up when you called to say that you couldn't get home that night. Do you remember that?"

I said, "Yes. I was at the airport waiting to leave when they canceled the flight because of mechanical problems with the aircraft. There were no more flights that could get me home that night so I had to stay over till the next day."

She said, "Right after you called, Doug called and asked if I could come over he said he had to talk to me about something important. So I went over.

"When I got there we went and sat at the kitchen table. We talked for a while about unimportant stuff then finally Doug said, 'If you had an affair do you think Ken would leave you?'

"I asked him why he would ask me that and he said, 'I just want to know if you think Ken would leave you if you had an affair.'

"I told him I didn't know. It's not something I ever considered because I never though about having an affair. The he said 'Well think about it now.'

"I told him it would probably depend on the circumstances. Then Doug said, 'Well, then would you leave Doug if he had an affair?' That question worried me. When I didn't answer him right away he asked me again. I told him I guessed that would depend on the circumstances too. Then Doug said, 'Would you want to get revenge if Ken cheated on you?'

"I said I probably would. Then he asked what kind of revenge and I said I didn't know. Then he asked, 'Do think you would have sex with someone else to get even?'

"I said maybe. Then I asked him what this was all about. I told him all these questions about cheating and revenge are a little disturbing. Then Doug said, 'It's just that Ken is my best friend and I like both of you very much. I thought that if a situation should come up where you felt you needed to have sex with someone because of something Ken did I would want you to come to me.' I asked him what he meant by that and he said, 'Well, say Ken had an affair and you wanted to get even with him, then you could have sex with me. I wouldn't tell anyone and you would have your revenge so you wouldn't have to leave Ken. I would do this for you so that you and Ken wouldn't get divorced.'

"The whole idea sounded so stupid and I was getting really upset with him and I finally said, 'What the hell are you talking about?'

"Doug opened an envelope that was on the table and pulled these out." As Pam said this she dropped several pictures on the table. They appeared to be prints captured from frames of a video. The pictures were of me having sex with Brenda. As I looked at the pictures, unable to speak, Pam said, "This is why I fucked Doug."

The only thing I could manage to say was, "But why Doug?"

Pam said, "I did it with Doug because I was planning on telling you when you got home that I knew you had cheated on me, then I was going to tell you that I fucked Doug to get even. Then I was going to leave you. I wanted you to hurt as much as I did and I wanted you to know just how good a friend Doug was. He wanted to help you by fucking your wife."

My anger was gone. I was just feeling sick now. I said, "But you never said anything. Why?"

Pam said, "I felt guilty and ashamed of myself afterward. I waited to see what happened when you got home. Once you were home I realized that I didn't want you to know what I had done. So I decided that long as there was a chance that I could find a way to forgive you for what you did I would keep this a secret. Then after a couple of months it seemed that everything was going to be okay. I decided then that I would never bring this up unless I found out you cheated on me again. Now after two years this happens because that asshole made a video tape."

Neither of us spoke for a minute then Pam said, "I can see by the look on your face that you can never forgive me for what I did but you would expect me to forgive you for what you did."

I started to say, "but that's different...'

Pam cut me off and said, "I see. You think it's okay for a man to cheat on his wife but it the woman does it no matter what the reason, that's unforgivable. I guess maybe I was wrong to be ashamed of what I did. I enjoyed having sex with Doug. I liked sucking on his cock and I loved it when he put his cock inside me. I don't feel guilty about that anymore. So how do you like that?”

I wished that I could think of something to say, but I couldn't. I had to deal with the fact that it was I that caused all this to happen. It didn't matter how much it hurt me that Pam had had sex with Doug or what doing that said about her, the fact was that if I hadn't cheated on her this never would have happened. There was nothing more I could do. I couldn't deal with or forgive Pam for having sex with Doug and I didn’t think Pam couldn't forgive me for any of this mess. I knew that I should say something to Pam but I couldn't, so I went upstairs and packed my clothes. On my way out I told Pam that as soon as I could find a place to live I would make arrangements to get the rest of my things.

Having nowhere else to go I ended up staying at Doug's house Thursday and Friday night. Luckily I found a furnished apartment that was available. I had to stay in a motel over the weekend and moved into the apartment on Monday.

Tuesday morning Doug called me in a panic and said, "What's going on? Some lawyer called me yesterday and said that he had a client that was going to sue me over a videotape I made of her. He said that you gave her the video tape."

I said, "Doug old buddy, you fucked my wife now I'm fucking you. By the way, don't try hiding our destroying you collection of photographs and videos. Now that you are being sued that all becomes evidence and believe me, you don't want to get caught destroying evidence." then I hung up on him.

The following Saturday morning I woke up staring into the bright eyes of a three-year-old girl. It took me a minute to recognize her. It was Amanda, Carla's daughter. I wondered what she was doing in my apartment and when I tried to lift my head it felt like some one had hit it with an ax.
As my vision cleared more I noticed that I wasn't in my apartment. I looked back at Amanda and she smiled at me than ran away. I heard her in the other room saying, "Mommy, he's awake."

Then Carla stuck her head in the room and said, "Think you can eat some breakfast?"

I said, "I'll be out in a minute." As soon as Carla left I felt a panic set in. I couldn't remember how I got there. I didn't remember the night before. Then I worried "Did I have sex with Carla last night?" This bothered me greatly because I really like Carla, but as a friend. She had a boyfriend and they had been talking about getting married. I just hope I didn't do something that would ruin a friendship, and break up a relationship. I lifted the blankets up and saw that I still had my pants on. That didn't make sense. Hopefully I could find out from Carla what happened without letting her know that I had no idea of what happened myself.

I got out of the bed and found my shirt on the back of a chair. I put my shirt on and went into the kitchen. Carla was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. She got up and poured me a cup and I sat down at the table with her. She said, "How are you feeling?"

I said, "Not good but I've been worse."

She said, "We had quite a night last night."

I was sure that Carla saw the panic in my reaction even though I tried to act like nothing was wrong. All I could manage to say was, "It was good."

Carla laughed and said, "It sure was."

I heard Amanda's little voice in the background saying, "Can I have a ride?"

Then I heard a man's voice saying, "Sure sweetheart climb on"

I turned to see Carla's boyfriend, John, coming into the kitchen with Amanda on his back..

I thought, "Oh shit. This is not going well."

John said, "Good morning," and it took me a moment to realize that he was talking to me.

I said, "Good morning."

Then John said, "How are you feeling this morning?"

Before I could answer Carla said, "He'd feel a lot better if he didn't think that he slept with me last night." Then she and John began to laugh hysterically.

I was relieved to find out that I hadn't had sex with Carla. Carla then explained to me that she and John had been out to dinner and on their way home saw my car at Clancy's Pub. They figured I was in there with Pam so they stopped to say hello. Carla said that when they came in I was so drunk that they couldn't understand anything I was saying except that when they offered to drive me home I said I didn't live there anymore. Carla said, "We didn't know what to do with you but we knew we couldn't let you drive your car so we brought you home with us. You passed out before we got you to the car. We had to carry you into the house and put you to bed. It's a good thing that I know you as well as I do and know that you don't usually drink like that otherwise we wouldn't have been willing to help you."

I apologized to them for my behavior and thanked them for helping me. After that Carla gave me a good breakfast and John said he had to go into work for a while and he left. Carla washed the dishes while I talked to Amanda. Amanda and I were old friends. Pam and I spent a lot of time with Carla after Amanda's father abandoned them and I always thought of her like a niece. When Carla was finished with the dishes she sent Amanda off to play and poured two more cups of coffee and sat down at the table with me. Then Carla turned on me and said, "What happened? Why aren't you at home with Pam?"

I said, "That's a long story and I really don't want to talk about it."

Carla said, "I like long stories and we have plenty of time. You don't have a car so you are stuck her until I take you home and you're not leaving her till you tell me what's going on.”

I resisted for a while longer but Carla was insistent and part of me did want to talk. I said, “Pam had an affair.”

“I don’t believe it.”

“It’s true.”

“With who?”

“Doug.”

“She had an affair with that asshole? I really can’t believe this now.”

“I am not making this up.”

“This has to be your fault somehow. Pam never would have done that unless you did something stupid. What was it?”

Carla was good. I said, “You should have been a cop.” Then I told her about my fling with Brenda.

“When did all this happen?”

“About two years ago.”

“You just broke up over something that happened two years ago?”

I said, “I just found out what Pam did last week.”

Carla said, “This is getting strange. Tell me everything and don’t leave anything out.”

So after a little more prodding from Carla I told her everything. When I had finished Carla sat silently for a while then said, “That asshole set both of you up you know?”

I said, “What do you mean?”

“Are you that blind? Okay I’ll explain it to you. Doug knew that you would never go out looking to have an affair so he arranged for you to be seduced by an attractive woman who, as it turns out, is a prostitute. Then he gets pictures of you having sex with this woman and takes them and shows them to Pam and cons her into thinking that she should have sex with him to get even you.
He planned the whole thing. Both of these events happened, what? , Within a week of each other? It’s obvious that he planed this whole thing so that he could get in Pam’s pants.”

“Oh God. What a fool I am.”

“You both behaved badly but it wasn’t all your fault. You didn’t go out looking for trouble Doug brought it to you. Your problem was that you were weak. Pam would never have cheated on you and certainly not with Doug but she was angry and got carried away trying to get revenge on you. You’re not going to let Doug get away with this are you?”

I told Carla how I had sent the videotapes to Doug’s victims and that last I had heard was that the police had searched his house and confiscated all of his tapes and photographs. I said, “I think he’s up shit creek.”

We talked a little more then Carla took me back to my car. When she dropped me off she asked, “What are you going to do?”

I said, “I guess just take things one day at a time.”

Carla left me alone for about three weeks and then started asking me if I was dating yet. I told her I wasn’t and she offered to set me up. She said she had someone that would be perfect for me.

I kept telling her I wasn’t ready to start dating yet but Carla kept after me until I finally gave in so there I was, a 36 years old man waiting to meet a blind date.

Now Pam’s arrival complicated things. I sat there looking at Pam trying to decide what to do. Finally I decided to go over and talk to her, tell her that I was meeting a date and if that was going to make things uncomfortable for her I would take my date someplace else. I wondered for a moment if Pam was meeting someone. I didn’t like that idea so I put it out of my head.

I picked up my glass and finished the rest of my scotch in one swallow then I got up and headed over to talk to Pam.

When I stopped in front of her she looked up. We exchanged greetings as I stood there trying not to act as nervous as I felt. All of a sudden I wished I hadn’t agreed to this blind date. I said, “Pam, this is a little awkward. I’m here to meet someone. I have a date.”

Pam said, “Really? So do I.”

I knew that was a possibility but I wasn’t prepared to deal with it. I said, “I guess then it would probably be a good idea if I went somewhere else.”

Then Pam said, “Why, I want to eat here.”

I said, “I didn’t say you should leave. You and you date can eat here, I will go somewhere else.”

Then Pam said, “No, you stay here.” Then she said, “ Carla told me to tell you my name is Mary.”

It took a moment for the meaning of that statement to sink in. “You’re Mary? You mean Carla fixed me up on a blind date with you?”

“I was afraid you wouldn’t have come if you knew it was me Carla was talking about.”

“So you were in on this with Carla? Well if you’re my date I guess we should get a table.”

The hostess seated us and when the waiter came over for our drink order I asked for a beer and Pam said she would just have a glass of water. We chatted about what we had been doing for the last two months and then there was an awkward silence. Finally Pam said, “I miss you.”

I think my reaction surprised me even more than it surprised Pam. I leaned over and kissed her and said, “I missed you too.” After that the tone of the evening became more positive. After dinner I didn’t know what to do so I asked Pam what she wanted to do. She asked if she could see my apartment.

When we got the apartment Pam looked around and said, “You’re better at cleaning up after yourself here that you were at home. We were just standing in the middle of the room looking at each other. I spread my arms and she came to me and I wrapped my arms around her. I held her for a while then I said, “Would you care to show a lonely sailor a good time?”

She said, “You sailors are too much trouble.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll explain later.”

“Why can’t you explain now?”

“Because I though you wanted me to show you a good time.”

I kissed her and she opened her mouth to accept my probing tongue. My erection was already causing me some discomfort in my pants. I couldn’t believe how excited I was to have Pam back in my arms. I hadn’t even allowed myself to think that it would be possible for us to be together again. I guided Pam to the sofa and sat her down and I got on the floor in front of her. I pulled her forward so that I could kiss her while I unbuttoned her blouse. When her bloused was opened I pushed it off her shoulders and kissed her chest and the tops of her breasts. Pam pulled the cups of her bra down so that her nipples were exposed to my mouth. As I sucked on her nipples, Pam’s breathing became uneven and she began sucking on her lower lip. When she does that I know she is very aroused.

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers