All Comments on 'That Awful Burning Sensation'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Third time. I love Just_Words writing. He makes you feel the pain of the betrayed and the betrayer. I had forgotten about part two.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
NOT FOR ME!

RECONCILIATION AIN'T MY THANG! Catching Clap from his wife and he's supposed to overlook it...NOT HARDLY!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Oops

That's a tough way to find out she's cheating. I would not want to be in her shoes waiting for him to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
date rape or not there are issues

she put herself in a bad situation so that would really piss me of as her husband. Secondly, she says she really thinks its possible she was drugged but did nothing. She just went home. Lastly, as bad as she felt and again thinking she was raped she doesn't tell her husband. She just lets it go.

Dude should leave her. I mean how many times did she do this before and not get caught? What is there was no STD this time, would she cheat again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

1* for an unresolved ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another story with no end.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
rofl

"It was likely the problem would go away in a few days regardless." rofl famous last words form a doctor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished

Finish it for 5.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see how it ends. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just words, you write decent stories, you blew this one. husband needs no further proof. he has VD. he has not strayed. hense she was unfaithful. End of story, straight to lawyers for divorce. You made hubby make a mountain out of a mole hill. That made story not believable. stick to believable story lines. Fiction to be successful has to be believable.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Gonorrhea is caused by bacteria not a virus

The poor guy doesn't really have to know anything other than the fact that he got GC from his wife.

As far as reconciliations concerned I'm not sure how I would go with that.

For me that always be that nagging doubt in the back of my head what is she doing now, I can never trust her again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the retribution for the diseased rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And you didn't put an end to the story??

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

You have built a story full of suspense and pain. Hopefully you will bring a conclusion to this story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im so glad you wasted my time with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a small thing: gonorrhea is a bacterial infection, not a virus.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable and realistic story. If she tells all to Joe, I’m sure he would forgive her and continue the marriage.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Pretty good premis, but … Finish The Damn Story! 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reasonable story, not really an ending I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise, believable. Leading me want to hear more.

Good job.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Seems you are setting up a cuck/RAAC story... Hope not...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Before I begin I want to tell all you worthless miserable bastards to shut the fuck up and pay attention. Misogynistic pricks won't be able to but some of you jerks might actually find a way to grow past your misery.

Women generally crave safety because we know there are predatory men. Not all women are able to defend themselves and some wouldn't have the first clue how. There are women who are too nice and too trusting. They want to believe the best in everyone. I am under no such delusion nor am I unfamiliar with physical violence... both as someone who experienced domestic violence and someone who isn't afraid to defend herself (or get into fight in a bar parking lot because a dumb bitch threw her beer at me)

There was a young woman who trusted a man. She thought he was safe. She thought he had her best interests in mind. They were close and worked next to each other every day. He flattered her but was never really inappropriate. She was married and trusted her coworker to respect that.

They traveled a lot together, working on the same team. There was never any impropriety. But one day they were in a hotel having dinner. She had a couple glasses of wine and got really tired. She went up to her room and never made it there. She was drugged and yes her "friend" did it. The plan was to wait until she passed out and then he would sneak in with the 2nd copy of the card that he stole from her purse.

Instead she got off on the wrong floor and was confused going to the wrong door. Someone got her in his room and raped her. She woke up alone and terrified. She wasn't hurt but she knew she had sex with someone other than her husband. She didn't realize she had been drugged, not then. She didn't realize her friend had drugged her. He couldn't find her and just went back to his room.

She didn't go to the police. She didn't go to the hospital. She went to her room and took a long shower. She met her friend for breakfast and grilled him but he said she just went to her room and slept. He asked why she was angry but she didn't say anything. After breakfast she went to a pharmacy and obtained plan b. They went home the next day.

She was ashamed. Deeply ashamed and told no one. She tried to kill her husband with sex. It didnt help and she started having terrible nightmares. She found my name and became my patient. I had her come to my hospital for STD panels. She was positive for chlamydia. Her husband had to be told. My partner and I worked together with the couple. They made it.

She was raped. She let a man get too close and he decided to make it easy on himself. She trusted him. She told him things and he used it to build trust. I figured out she was likely drugged. The police forced a confession. Nurses always know cops. I knew just who to call.

Now i haven't read the second part yet but I wanted to weigh in because some of you are such flaming assholes and it pisses me off. I am sure no one will read this other than JW and a few down the line but if I can get just one man to grow the hell up. It will be worth it.

Women aren't just whores and sluts. Even if she wasn't drugged and simply got drunk. That's wrong but it happens. It's very very different than an affair. Some are too trusting, too afraid. Some have very low self esteem and assholes pick up on it and use it. Always believing a woman is immediately ready and willing to cheat is deeply offensive. I have little compassion to women who engage in treachery and willing betrayal of their families. Women who get in over their heads? Big, huge difference.

/rantoff

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

You left us with a lot to think about. Some will say she needs to be cast into a pit with snakes, others will say the husband needs to kick her ass to the curb, but he is a marriage counselor, so let's see if he can practice what he preaches. Anyway, I gave the story five stars, let's see how chapter 2 does.

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Excellent begining.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I’m glad to see a part 2 to this as it’s been left on an odd moment, I like the plot line, characters are so far good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AngelRider:

Your “women that get in over their heads” are still accountable for their decisions. If not, then they are children, and should be treated as such. If a woman can’t handle alcohol, then she shouldn’t be allowed to drink. If a woman cannot remember Rule One, never be alone with a man other than her husband, then she needs a ’minder’, and shouldn’t be out in public.

Women are either adults with agency and accountability, who are able to make wise choices and protect themselves and their marriages; or they need to have a man controlling their lives, and “not worry their pretty little heads” about jobs, owning property, voting, etc.!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ZK:

AngelRider spoke from great experience s a professional. Myself, I have a Masters in Counseling and 50 years experience.

What credible credentials do you bring?

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Anonymous below me, I have been an ER nurse for 23 years. I went back to school school for MSW in 2010 with a concentration in adult victims of trauma and violence. I have been seeing patients as an LICSW for about 10 years or so. COVID reduced my patient load though. I have always kept up with my RN requirements. Given the nursing shortage and the pandemic, I felt I was needed most in the hospital. I had some patients that I couldn't in good conscience discharge so i scaled back my patient volume.

I went back to full time about a year ago. I operate out of a small practice. There are 3 of us currently. The type of patients we see often necessitate working with couples at times but that's not the same thing as marriage counseling as you know. One of my business partners is an LFMT. My other partner is a substance abuse counselor. Our patients experience better outcomes when we partner with each other as needed for plan of care, particularly those married and trying to hold onto their marriages.

I hope that answers your questions. The people on here who talk out of their ass and infantilize women infuriate me. Like that asshole below you.

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

Alert ! Read second half before you complain about the lack of an ending.

Makes you look ungrateful ... or worse ...

Take it easy Angel ... many critics are innocent ... young and dumb. Marriage will fix that.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Excellent part one! Having the person who was cheated on be a marriage therapist is very effective and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Once trust is broken, no matter the reasons or excuses, you can't go back. It's like breaking a treasured vase and gluing it back together. Yes the vase is together, but it will NEVER be the same.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS