All Comments on 'That Awful Burning Sensation'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It was just getting interesting and it ended before the confrontation!

They could probably get over this, with Joe being a counsellor and knowing all the steps to reconcile... but... I think it would be a lot more interesting if he couldn't.

Joe had never been with another woman, and until Janet screwed the other teacher, neither had she. She was drinking, flirting, and dancing with another man, so date-rape drugs or not, she put herself in a compromising position and ended up getting fucked. Even worse, she fucked the guy bareback, got a nasty STD and passed it on to her faithful husband. They will never be able to go back to the innocent days where they've only ever had sex with each other. What was balanced in their marriage is now totally skewed and Joe would probably feel huge amounts of resentment, anger, humiliation etc at what happened.

It would be an interesting twist if Joe can't practice what he preaches, is unable to forgive her and ends up getting divorced... and switches jobs because he now feels like a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

Good story needs follow up chapter.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 5 years ago
Pretty good story

Well-written with originality. Author should research gonorrhea; it’s not a virus, it’s a bacterium. That’s why antibiotics usually cure it. Antibiotics don’t work on viruses. Four stars (needs resolution — what happens to the marriage?). Another chapter, please. Thanks for writing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I liked this little tale.

The writing is a bit dry, but the situation was compelling.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Well written story

From the perspective given, we know that Janet wasn’t having an ongoing affair, and might have even been roofied and raped, though that seems less probable. Joe is a marriage counselor, so his professional training and experience are going to kick in, pushing him toward reconciliation. More, a marriage counselor who gets divorced is going to face professional losses, as couples who might need his services are going to think that he isn’t very good at his job.

Naturally there will be commenters who give us the standard ‘once a cheater’ line, and others who will say that Joe has to demand the identity of the other man, then go and get his revenge, but that, too, has been written out of the equation; in this story, Joe has been written into a corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FTDS

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs a little more, or a warning

If it was chapter 1, it should be so named.

If you intended to leave the reader without a resolution, "fill in your own ending," that should have been in a forward.

It wasn't badly written, but without one of those two, it feels very unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

too short-Give us some meat

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Life can hurt

This is a sad and all-too-regular incident in marriage It was neither pleasant nor enjoyable as a story, I am always surprised when authors consider this kind of subject when writing. There was NO loving wife in this story... If she was drugged I can feel somewhat sorry for her but if not she has NO IDEA what love is. Guilt does not equal love! I guess you have the message, I didn't like this story. However, It was contiguous and easy to read, unfortunately, but I see very little merit in the subject or the story. Your talents as a writer are wasted on such depressing rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It reads more llike a first chaper than a complete story

I couldn't give it a rating.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
The rest?

Half a story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Jim knew that Joe would never play around, then is concerned about Janet finding out?

"I know he wants his marriage back" - He's telling her that Joe already knows, supposedly he doesn't! I guess she could pretty much figure that out by herself anyway.

Unfinished.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Silence is not the best thing

The other guy is a rapist and it is too late for her to get tested for drugs and to file charges. How many other women had he assaulted and infected since the conference? If handled correctly, the CDC can get law enforcement involved and maybe an investigation will turn up other victims. Having found out this way will make it a longer road to reconciliation if possible at all. Good story.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Snippet

Almost an introduction to a real story nothing more. It sets the scene and then just stops no drama no conclusion everything that is worst in this kind of thing. What was the point??? I'm dissapointed in it but very glad it wasn't long before you realised it was a cop out.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Screwing around is so much fun!! Till ya get caught.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
You stopped...

to soon. I realize it was a flash story but you left too many unanswered questions. Are you going to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter Number Missing

If this is a multi-part, you should say so. If not, then you omitted the tension in story and the reason to read it. Your ratings will suffer.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the meat of the story and the finish. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well !

U need more where is the end ? Is this the first chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ending

A different ending that leaves a guy wondering just what was the conversation she had with her husband like.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Too True To Life For Comfort

Well told - but of course we would all like some comeuppance for the predator! ;-)

grogers7grogers7over 5 years ago
Only a beginning

Well written, but this narrative is just the beginning of a story -- not a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong

Dr did not ask who she had been with. He wa to busy doing marriage counseling. k

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
I wonder how many times this had played out in real life?

Many, many times.

You treated this subject with dignity and concern and it made for a compelling read.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

I can actually say that without any doubts.....The Majority of my fellow commenters will say "This story is not finished"....So there You have it!.....So far so good!....Thanks★★★★★WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While heartbreaking and emotional

This wasn’t the least bit erotic. This might be better off as a Lifetime network movie.

sloggersloggerover 5 years ago
Wrong bug

Gonorrhea is a bacterium not a virus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If this is the first chapter, it was okay.

If this is, as I suspect, the end, then it's a lousy story. I simply dislike what I consider to be unfinished stories. In this case, the real meat of the story lies in how they deal with her betrayal. Does he blow up their marriage because he can't follow the same advice he gives to all his patients? Is she lying and she's been fooling around multiple times? Too many unanswered questions ruins any chance this story has of being a decent read.

2 stars

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
When you finish, I will rate it.

Ok start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. As always, the devil is in the details, that you omitted.

A great setup. You do first chapters pretty well. I guess there is a role for authors who think up and then start a story, but just don't have the interest or talent to finish it? You know, kind of like the guy who lays the foundation for a new building, then drives off to the next job, knowing nothing about how the new building is built, shaped, floor plan, trim and finish, lighting, etc. Lots and lots of details; not his problem. Here's the foundation, good luck with the finished product.

Just wondering: What was her previous relationship with her fellow cheater? What did they both do and say when she woke up in his bed? What has been her contact with him since? If she can't remember how she ended up fucking him, why didn't she go for a blood test, or claim alcohol rape? Didn't she have any extreme after affects from imbibing that much alcohol, or having been given drugs?

And how could she be that guilty and distraught, and her professional councilor husband had no clue? She didn't act any different after coming home from the conference? The husband didn't ask her the normal questions about how the conference went, what was discussed, did she interact with any colleagues, how was the dinner and who did she have dinner with, did she stay after dinner or go back to her room? And the husband could not tell, when he asked her about the conference, how distant or hesitant or anxious or upset or deflective or evasive she was about what she did and who she saw? Is this just another distant shallow tepid marriage, where the spouses are just house mates with occasional benefits?

And how will the wife react when she finds out her husband did not confront her immediately, but hired professionals to track her, spy on her, interview her friends and coworkers, to try to catch her being a whore? For all he knew she might have been drugged and raped. Seems to me what little trust and closeness this marriage used to have was damaged or gone before she started fucking around. It would take a really creative author to find a way for this marriage to survive.

But that's all for the author you hand this off to. You've got other foundations to imagine and create. Thanks for a dramatic an intriguing beginning.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Now, that is a rarity

Usually STIs occur in the comments rather than in the story.

Predictions of contracting various infections are common among the commentariat whenever a story has a wife having 'extra-marital fun'. They rarely happen within the story.

I thought JustWords' story took an interesting approach to the topic, and the role of the doctor, torn between friendship and the ethical requirements of his profession, was well depicted.

I liked it.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joining

Going along with the crowd hete. We need more. Excellent start to what will be a great story. Lots of potential conflict here, and a lot of different directions to take it. Write on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Oops!

Physician Jim told Sweetie “ ... I know he wants his marriage back; but he feels lost, abandoned and betrayed. He feels unloved. You need to make him understand how it happened and how you feel about it." That part of the statement is all present tense, which confirms that Jim has already discussed the issue with Hubby. Turns out, that is irrelevant, because her Bull lives too far away to have received treatment from Jim. That, incidently, in most (or perhaps all) states is why the. DC takes over rather than the private physician. Private practice doctors also, do not have the resources nor authority to run down and to compel the contacts. The Contagious Disease folks also do NOT procrastinate, which means that the spreader(s) don’t have additional time to infect even more new victims.

Nice little vignette, but it pretty much fails my personal LW criterion that the consequences to the adventurous tryst need to reflect on the marital partnership. We only know Hubby’s reaction from his limited information base. That reaction DOES sound dire, but Hubby was not reported as considering reduced personal control, nor possibly drugging, as a cause.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Interesting vignette, though I'm not sure how well it works with an open ending like that.

I have to wonder if the husband's professional background will hurt more than help here: He's seen how hard the road can be, and how a marriage is often never quite the same after infidelity. Without the blissful veil of ignorance as to how much effort it's going to take, he might not be as up for going down that road. I could also see him as being somewhat cynical after hearing every attempt to lie or shade the truth from his cheating patients, and his wife's failure to come clean on her own could easily make him skeptical that she's telling the truth now (especially since she honestly can't say that she was drugged and doesn't actually remember what she did).

There's also the issue that the impact of a divorce on his career could play an odd role, as it could leave him feeling forced into forgiving her rather than making that decision organically. I could also see him blaming himself, because after telling her all those stories about how true love can conquer and forgive anything, maybe he was really telling her that she had one 'get out of jail free' card, that he'd automatically forgive her for the first indiscretion he found out about.

On a story level, the doctor doing impromptu marriage counseling seemed random and out of place. He came across as an author avatar giving sage advice from on high (and, amusingly, he fucked up his actual job, in that he never actually got her to identify the other guy).

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
not bad at all JW

Please write a part 2 of some type. id like to see how it plays out. at least how the husband as well as the doctor handle her actions. The dr is a friend so its another facet of how being unfaithful is a nuclear bomb it has fallout beyond the people directly involved. 5 so far

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Wrong"

The doctor wouldn't be asking, it would be the County health department, or whoever is handles that sort of thing.

Hubby should definitely be told who lover boy is. It's obviously too late for her, but if she's telling the truth she was obviously date-raped. At a minimum, expose him, maybe he's married, maybe he has more victims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ouch!

Your story was very engaging and full of enough detail to really capture the reader... but...It was as though your story went like this: Janet left the chair in the middle of the room. That night Joe stubbed his toe on the chair. How will Joe get over the betrayal and pain? Not a complete story. And it sounds like you are getting a lot of the same feedback. Finish "That Awful Burning Sensation", please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Here's where I got the feeling she doesn't love her husband as much as she professes to:

"Does Joe have to know?"

Nah. Let his gonorrhea go untreated. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks for the story.

Cog

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
To ScorpioJJ:

Thank you. You just saved me from making a stupid mistake.

For those that care, I don't feel a need to carry every story to the grave. However, after submitting this one I did come up with an idea for Part 2. I've written about half of it and now I'm stumped. I've set it up and I know where I want to go, but not how to get there. So it will take some time. Sorry if I disappointed you.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Good setup

Are we getting the resolution?

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Incomplete!

Finish the damn story!

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
As a story about a problematic discovery, it's complete!

And it sets up the options for as sequential story about mutual revelations (since she was obviously naive and drugged, not very revealing of anything that matters). So, for people here who want to know how people live ever after, write another story continuing this circumstance with the same named characters.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very real and powerful story 5 stars

This is a well written story with a real feel to it. If they can't reconcile, who can? Wife was raped. She regretted putting herself in position to be raped and hid her shame from her husband. Now that she has infected her husband, she has even more guilt because of the harm she caused him. She tried to hide her problem from her husband but now has to tell him. Husband's experience should help the healing. She has to come clean and press charges against the perp. I don't think this needs a second chapter but feel free to use my outline.

reasonable man

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
Ditto....Finish the story.

Good story, good writing. But please....Not another unfinished story!

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Re: Incomplete -- Ozed and other commenters

JW, may I counsel caution about taking the advice to post a follow-up chapter.

Only do it if you feel strongly motivated that is what you want to do. I succumbed once to the demands of commenters who can't cope with stories that don't have all the loose ends tied off neatly in a bow, and I regretted it. (They usually want a BTB ending. The Moral Brigade can't cope with indecision.)

I tried to pose a dilemma. If there's one thing they can't cope with, it's a dilemma.

I do note that you have a couple of other stories with a follow-up Chapter 2 after no chapter indication to the first chapter, so perhaps it is your intention anyhow. I also note that your second chapters didn't score as highly as the un-numbered first chapters.

Your story; your decision. Not mine; nor any of the other commenters.

Lue

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Good start ... carry on please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From my army days

I can tell you the clap does not make you bleed. You get a white milky discharge and a little pain when pissing. Even 50 years ago a shot of penicillin and you were good to go.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
good story

Add me to the list of those looking forward to part 2

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Not bad launching the plot...

Not bad launching the plot...The question is: where will the writer take it? We have to wait...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just not enough of them-

words that is.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Interesting dynamic

She’s slipped and fallen, but repentant. He’s torn between what he professes and what he feels. I liked how you completed “Four Pieces” from the POV of the lover’s spouse. Let’s see where “Burning” takes you. Thanks. Good setup.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
You going to finish it

or just leave us hanging... Just words???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's it?

If that's all there is, it's only half a story, It's the setup. If it's not, where was a chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story. Neither option is good.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 5 years ago
Don’t drink alcohol if you on antibiotics

Alcohol will defeat effect of antibiotics. Not a good mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now we could use the conclusion.

If true a one time mistake, not knowing how she wound up in his bed .makes it seem she was doped up. Totally forgiveable and needs resolution. If drugged to late to find out unless a trap is set to get a confession fron this guy.

SkibumSkibumover 5 years ago
Powerful

I know that a lot of readers consider this an incomplete story, but it is very powerful and provokes a strong emotional response. Great job, author!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done JW, but only for about 1/3 of the story. Was a four or five star on quality

2 on quantity. FTS Please. (FTSP);. TY

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Good work

Valiant said it better than I could. The wife's part of the story is straight forward, the husbands reaction, as a marriage counselor is an origional plot, (kudos to you) hope to see you run with it.

Chilley

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 5 years ago
In the minority here

I recognize this isn't everyone else's take, but I feel no need for a second part here. Either we're going to see Joe go off the rails and go against all of his professional training, thereby pretty much invalidating what's left of him, or we're going to see these two try to rebuild from a drugged and/or drunken mistake. The characters you've built thus far says it's going to be the second one, and that's been done quite well here in several other stories, so I don't know how much new there is to be explored.

I do agree with one of the other comments that there's nothing much here that would be classified as erotica, but I could say that for half the stories in this category, unless one classifies gratuitous revenge fantasies as erotic.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
AN ENTERTAINING START

I'm glad you intend to finish this, and I'm pleased you've noted ScopioJJ's comment as well.

Like him, my impression is that she was date-raped. The tension in the story exists because she is not sure if she was drugged or if she was just too drunk to say no. If she was drugged then she has an “out” as to why she did it, but if she was drunk then the confrontation with hubby will be interesting (for example, he may ask why did she allow herself to get too drunk, knowing where it could lead). Either way, she will have to explain why she hid it from him, and why he should trust her again.

One thing I would like to know is what she said and did the morning she woke up with her lover/rapist in bed next to her. Did she suddenly get up and leave as quickly as possible, or did she roll over and let him fuck her again? If she fucked him, then the story possibilities are opened up even more (but if your next chapter is true to what we already assume, then I imagine she left as soon as possible).

Thanks for a good start.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Tight story

Goid drama.

Doesn't need a chp 2, let us use our own imagination.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

lets see how you finish this

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Mr Brooks wrote that . . .

. . . Joe has to be told who it was she screwed, but also said it would be the health department which made the notifications, and the health department would never disclose that info.

That only leaves his wife knowing who it was, and she has a vested interest in saying, “I don’t know his full name,” because if he demands it, there’s too much chance her husband will do something to get himself thrown in jail.

The author has written Joe into a corner.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

We already know that there will be a follow-up

to this story.

So no need to speculate on the outcome.

What I find most interesting here

is Joe's occupation.

"Practice what you preach", comes in mind.

How ironic it must be,

that preachers are best known today

to ignore that saying.

I'm one of those who don't need a second part here.

I will read it of course, as everything else

from this interesting writer.

For me, there is one person in this story

who might be a victim, but certainly

is a villain too.

"Silence is golden" doesn't work for me

(unless it's someone who talks too much),

so Janet gets very limited sympathy from me.

But the story I like.

Very much.

Top ratings from me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
Some folks are reading my mind.

Am I telegraphing my signals? :) Some of you seem to know exactly where this story is headed. I guess that means I'd better find a few surprises along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The first thing I would demand is to know the guys name and where he’s from. Second I’d tell her what a worthless lying sneaky cheating pig she is . Then after I took a day off to go and beat the living shit out of the scumbag she fucked than I’d tell her the marriage is done . I’d never be able to trust her again and that’s no way to live. If she’d come clean immediately than maybe a 5% chance but how do you ever believe that every time at a conference she wasn’t fucking someone. Neither could ever prove yes or no . Marriage destroyed. Traveling for work , conferences , trade shows etc are breading grounds for cheating. I know way way to many who you this time to cheat because less of a chance of getting caught.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Comments

@ReedRichards - You misunderstood me. The first part of my comment was replying to a comment about the doctor not asking her who she had been with, and I was saying that the Health Department would be asking her that. As for the second part, I know the health department won't tell him. I meant that SHE needs to tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That is sooo not how gonorrhea works!

I wish I didn't know, but I do. And that ain't it. And as far as it being different from case to case, all the dudes I served with who came down with it will tell you the same thing I just did.

kage440kage440over 5 years ago
And now the rest of the story

Anxiously awaiting for part 2.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Well writen

The Lady or the Tiger stories always bother some of rhe customers,,,,, and that

is probably a 50:50 chance here.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Okay

But there was no ending to the story.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
The last paragraph

The last paragraph seems that she is admitting the sexual encounter at the conference was not as she told the doctor? It seems she fibbed to her doctor about being drugged? Am I reading it correctly?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
To SilverWolf78754:

No, I think she was drugged. I just haven't finished the sequel yet and anything is possible. A lot of women feel guilt when they are raped, and being given a date rape drug against their knowledge is a good working definition of rape. She was feeling guilt that she spent the evening talking, drinking and dancing with a man when maybe she should not have, and she is feeling guilt that she did not protect herself better. I'm not saying I agree that a woman who is violated should feel that way. I'm just saying that a lot of them do. Plus, she's not 100% sure that she was drugged. She's afraid maybe she drank too much and lost her inhibitions, which increases the guilt, and she doesn't know if Joe will believe her about any of it.

At least, that's what I had in mind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
been there,

many years ago the girl I thought I was going to marry gave me the clap after swearing she wasn't seeing anyone else!

needless to say, she got kicked to the curb.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
I agree with “Old Biker”.

No proper ending, hence no closure.

A follow-up is warranted here.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HOW MUCH FORGIVENESS CAN ONE TOLERATE

and its not depending on the sin. TK U MLJ LV NV

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I think she will be waiting a long time.

Even if the P.I. didn't get anything I would go home, not after that! The story need to be finished.

69gman69gmanover 5 years ago
Dilemma and Humor

I enjoyed the started story; quite a dilemma, and I must admit I laughed out loud more than once. Of course, I able to separate stories from realty well. solid 5 I eagerly await the continuation.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years agoAuthor
I am struggling.

The conclusion to this story is written, but it is too long and too slow. I'm trying to make it better, but I'm finding it difficult. I hope to have it submitted before too very long.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
I am eagerly awaiting part 2.

No pressure! ;)

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 5 years ago
Yeah,

no pressure at all....☝🏻😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written

Full marks for mechanics and credible plot.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Yes

I always enjoy a story with a different plot. Rarely do we see ones related to social infections. Then a main party who addresses married partners in destress. Well done for giving us something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Most credible

It certainly happens that a woman loses her inhibitions when she's had too much to drink and depending on whether there is someone at hand to look out for her or not, she can easily be taken advantage of.Well written and deserves five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PSYCHOTIC BULLSHIT....

Jim very much told the cheating slut that Joe knew. And why after having gone through a divorce from a cheating whore himself would he have such a sympathetic attitude toward this slut? friend or not she went into a situation she could control and took the low road of adultery.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Doctor / Patient Confidentiality?

Doc can't tell Joe the names of Janet's lovers, but he can tell Janet that Joe knows that she gave him the clap? How about some consistency?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ummm

if she knows she only had sex with two people on of which would never go to her doctor

and she knows that she was brought in becuase one (of only two) of her partners already came in for treatment

which means she knows Joe is infected, then why would she ask if Joe has to know

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
Your a really good writer

Your stories are fun to read and get angry at. But that is what writing is all about I guess, emotion. Thumbs up

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
It only takes once

Get tired of reading. bareback no consequences once in awhfoile pregnant but with the percentage of STDs thank you

Good story

Laid it all out

Left us to decide get back together or what

I am going for forgiveness and going on with her learning 2 drink max and keep your drink not unattended

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Read again

I found part one again, as I have just found part two. Excellent set up.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 4 years ago
Trivia

Gonorrhea is caused by a bacterium, not a virus. Just a nitpicky little thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had That Burning

Feeling once over forty years ago, long before the net. Looked the symptoms up in our medical encyclopedia found three typical causes. Some sort of UTI, an STD or the big C. That type of C doesn't run in the family, if it was STD I was going to the big house and I don't mean the University of Michigan football stadium. It turned out to be a UTI, an antibiotic sample from the doctor and I was blood and pain free that night. Worst pain I have ever felt, no urine just a couple of drops of blood each time. Be interesting to see where this burn goes. Signed: BTW

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
not sure

good story, not sure if this was the one you make a flash story. would love to see a chapter two

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Part 2

I see there was a part two after all. Lol. It certainly helped this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timeline

If she was infected first, wouldn’t she have already manifested symptoms? Why didn’t she seek medical help.

Also, why is the man the piece of shit. She was all in. I don’t buy the BS about waking up without a clue about how she got there. Lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Anon 12/24/19

Because women don't always show symptoms of a STD/STI as fast as a man does.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Come on, guys...

I'm withholding judgement until reading second part, good set up so far.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS