That Bloody Text Message

Story Info
Was the reason I got fucked, a lot.
2.3k words
4.26
19.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
171 Followers

I'm standing in the corner of the supermarket car park waiting for somebody but I don't know who.

It's pissing down and I'm soaking wet. I'm not dressed for this weather, just a blouse, skirt and shoes. That's all I was told to wear.

My hair is like rat's tails, my blouse and skirt are sticking to me. My nipples are rock hard because I'm cold. I have my arm across my front to hide them. I'm a big woman. The only thing stopping my massive tits from hitting my knees is my belly. OK, I'm fat. I know it and don't care.

Why am I here like this? It's because of that bloody text message.

It arrived on Thursday afternoon from a number I didn't recognise, and it said.

Be in the supermarket car park, the corner opposite the entrance at two on Saturday afternoon Don't wear any underwear, just a blouse and skirt.

Attached was a picture. What the fuck? How had they got that? I'm sure there was nobody about at the time. How come they had my number too?

The picture was of me with my back up against a wall and Leroy has his cock deep in my cunt. You might think there's nothing wrong with a bit of outdoor rumpy pumpy and you'd be right. The problem with this picture is that Leroy isn't my husband. That's a big problem.

What's with me and Leroy? Well my husband is pretty useless. He's either in the pub, at the football, or asleep on the sofa. The only place he hasn't been for ages is in me. Fattties like a fuck too, you know. Leroy didn't care that I was fat. All he cared about was emptying his balls in my cunt. All I cared about was having him do just that. Win win for both of us, until now.

I replied to the text.

What do I tell my husband?

Mystery person.

You won't need to tell him anything. He'll be at the match.

Me

What if I don't turn up?

Mystery person

I have his number too.

Me.

How will I know you?

Mystery person

I know you. That's all you need to know.

So here I am wet through, pissed off, and about ready to go home and have everything blow up in my face. A scruffy little red car stopped in front of me. The steamed up passenger window rolled down and a phone was held up for me to see. There was that fucking picture on the screen.

"Get in." said the guy.

I opened the door and got in. It wasn't much warmer inside. I could hear the heater fan wheezing like an asthmatic hamster, but there was bugger all heat.

Before setting off the he put the phone in a holder on the dashboard. I took a look at him. It was hard to decide how old he was, but I was guessing younger rather than older. He had long straggly

hair and a rough beard. Both looked fake. He obviously didn't want to be recognised.

He set off and before we got out of the car park he said.

"Get your tits out"

"What? Here?"

He pointed at the phone and said.

"Yes, here."

Ah well, let him have his cheap thrill. I unfastened my blouse and opened it. My fleshy tits were covered in goosebumps and my nipples were rock hard pointing down to my legs.

"Fucking hell." He said. "They're massive." As he reached out and hefted one in his hand.

I pushed his hand away. He just pointed at the phone and went back to groping my tit.

Thank god for steamed up windows, I thought, as he drove through the main street of my town. I certainly didn't want to be seen like this by anybody who knew me.

I was pleased when we got out of town. He drove for about twenty minutes before turning into a car park in the forest. There were a few other cars there but I didn't see any people. He parked in the corner furthest from the entrance and killed the engine.

He leaned over and grabbed my right tit, running his fingers over and around my nipple. I gasped as I felt a warmth spreading through my body. My nips are very sensitive and I was liking what he was doing.

I felt his breath as his mouth neared my nip then the wetness of a warm tongue as it licked and flicked across it. I started to feel wetness below as he sucked and licked my tit. The feelings intensified the longer it went on and I began to have an empty feeling in my cunt.

I was breathing hard and moaning with his a mouth on my tit when I felt his hand creep up my skirt and find my wet cunt. He rubbed his fingers on my clit and I arched my back as I came. Just a little come, but a come all the same.

There wasn't much room for me to spread my fat thighs but I did the best I could and allowed his fingers to explore my fleshy folds. He managed to get a couple of fingers inside me and finding me wet, gave my cunt a major finger fucking. I came hard. Then I came hard again. My cunt was dripping now and I was doing my best to buck up against his hand.

Wow. This guy sure knew how to use his fingers. I hadn't been fingered like that for a long time. I wondered if he was going to fuck me and how in such a small car.

He pulled his fingers out of me and sat up. He pushed his seat back and reclined it and said.

"Take my cock out."

By this time I was hot and horny and more than willing for whatever he wanted so I unzipped him and pulled out a decent sized semi hard cock.

"Suck it." He said.

I tried to lean over but couldn't make it. I had to struggle to my knees on the seat with my head in his lap and my arse towards the door. He was soon in my mouth and as he'd been so good with is fingers I decided to give him my best blow job.

It wasn't long before he was fully hard and I took him deep in my throat and swirled my tongue around his lovely cock. I was up and down with my mouth from the very tip to the base where his pubes tickled my nose.

He tried to reach under me to my cunt but couldn't reach that far. He settled for playing with my tits and tweaking my nipples. That got me going and I renewed my efforts with my mouth..

I could feel him twitching in my mouth and I prepared to lift my head when he came. That wasn't to be as he held my head firm as he blasted my mouth and throat with his jizz. I swallowed as much as I could but some leaked out and ran down his cock.

Thinking that would be the end of it, I tried to raise my head. He held me still. His cock was still hard in my mouth. What? Why hadn't he gone soft? Unable to move I just had to keep on licking and sucking.

I heard voices and footsteps getting closer to the car. I tried to look up, but couldn't.

The door behind me opened and my skirt was pushed up over my back. I realised that my arse and gash were in full view of whoever had lifted my skirt. The idea of being looked at when I couldn't do anything about it was naughtily exciting and I started to get wet again.

"That's a fat arse." Said a male voice. "That cunt looks juicy too." as he ran his fingers between my legs and touched my clit. That sent sparks through my head and I had a little come.

Without any more warning a cock was stuffed into my cunt. Fuck me, I thought. Oh. Hang on, he is fucking me.

I was wet enough for it to be OK for me and I was staring to respond to his thrusts when he spurted inside me and flooded my cunt with come. That didn't last long and I was a bit gutted.

I heard voices. "I'm next....No, it's me.... I want to get into that gash, and other things I couldn't quite hear.

Crikey. How many of them are there? I couldn't see.

Back in my youth I was the good time that had been had by all. I'd been fucked in just about every imaginable way including a few gang bangs. That was along time ago though and the thought of another had me wondering if I could take it. I think I was about to find out.

Another guy plunged straight into me. He was good. He fucked me like a man possessed and I came hard, gasping and pushing back at him. My cunt was getting wetter and wetter. He lasted for ages before pumping his load into me. His and my juices ran from me.

The next guy's cock was really fat and it stretched me more than I can recall being stretched. The sloppy mess in my gash helped him to slide right in. He began with slow strokes gradually building me up to another come before reaching under me to play with my clit. That was it. I went off like a firework. My cunt was pouring my juices all over him. The squishy sounds of him fucking me were keeping me going and I was having a hard time not biting the cock in my mouth. I felt him spurt inside me but he didn't stop fucking me. It was push in, spurt, pull back and repeat. My thighs were soaked with his jizz and my come.

Just after he started to fill me up the cock in my mouth exploded and I had both ends filled together. Once the guy in my mouth finished he let go of my head and I could get a decent breath. He rubbed his cock on my face leaving trails of his come on my cheeks.

My cunt didn't get a rest though. There was soon another cock in me, pumping in and out of my come filled gash. He was another who didn't last long and he put another load in me before I got to come. He pulled out and I waited for the next one, wondering what he would be like, fat, thin, long or short.

It wasn't a cock that was pushed into my soaking gash, but fingers. They swirled around then pulled out and began to smear the mess round my arse. One finger invaded my arse and worked the mess inside me. While he was doing this he pushed his cock into my cunt and gave me a couple of strokes before pulling out and sticking it in my arse. He was a bit rough and just started to pound my arse but in my aroused state it got me going. I started to come and to help it along I put my hand between my legs and fingered my clit. I had another massive come.

I felt another cock at my cunt and the head pushed in, but that was as far as it got. There wasn't room for him to get any further in. He managed to fuck me with what he had in me and put another load of jizz into me.

The driver must have taken viagra or something because he pulled my head down and stuffed his cock back into my mouth. I didn't get much chance to suck him, he just fucked my mouth. He took ages and I wished it was in my cunt. He eventually spurted in me and I swallowed it all this time.

I don't know how many fucked me. I'm sure some had two goes. The fat cock was definitely in me twice. I could feel that more than the others.

By the time they'd all finished I as a quivering mess. I'd come loads, far more than I'd come for a long long time. I was well satisfied. I think the fact that I didn't know who was fucking me was such a turn on that I kept me on the boil.

I heard the voices disappearing as they walked away and car doors slamming. The engines started and I heard the crunch of wheels on gravel as they drove off.

It was a struggle to get turned round and sat back in the seat. I felt come puddling on the back of my skirt as it ran out of me.

The driver pushed my legs as far apart as they could go in such a small car, and plunged his fingers into my swampy cunt. He finger fucked me hard and I came like a train. Gasping and squirming, I was yelling "Yes...yes..harder..more..keep going."

Eventually I couldn't come any more. He took his fingers out of me and told me to suck them clean.

After what he'd just given me it would have been churlish to refuse so I licked and sucked every bit from his hands.

He didn't say another word, just started the car and drove back to the supermarket car park.

"Remember I've still got the picture." He said.

"How can I forget." I replied.

Luckily my car was parked near to where he dropped me off and I was able to jump in quickly without anybody seeing me. On the way home, I wondered if I would get another text soon.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
171 Followers