That Cupid Masque Ch. 02

Story Info
The wake of the Halloween bacchanal.
2.7k words
4.44
9.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

"Don't leave that mask off for too long, bro! You look so sexy with it on, if you ask me!" Denise told me as she groped me in the shower.

"You're not so bad yourself, sis," I commented as I rubbed her sweet Inuit ass.

"You don't mind short women, that much is clear," Denise teased me while poking fun at her own diminutive stature.

"Short and sassy!" Elvira told me as she lifted her wig to show none other than Brittany, my latest stepmother.

"Brittany?" I nearly fainted, but Candace, who sat on the bathroom vanity, jumped to help Denise hold me upright.

"Hey, I'm a nympho slut and you know it! Your father knows it, too, so he doesn't question me about my affairs. In return, I don't ask him about his. It's not so much open marriage as 'don't ask, don't tell,' babe. His pride gets to pretend that I'm faithful while he's playing the field, but he knows better deep down in his heart of hearts. You're already planning to take one wicked stepmother to bed, so why not two, honey? I already had you during the little clusterfuck, anyway," Brittany encouraged me to have an affair with her.

"Oh, damn!" I reacted with mixed lust and astonishment, even as the women started soaping and lathering me up as a team.

"Yes, husband, let us all enjoy you!" Tamar spoke to me as if she were already my very loving and accommodating wife.

"Don't worry about your father, by the way. I've been screwing him for auld lang syne for ages when it strikes my fancy. Friends with benefits, or exes with benefits in this case. I think that Brittany either knew or suspected as much, didn't you, dear?" Candace suggested, making Brittany blush.

"Yeah, I did and I encourage you to continue. I'm going to double up on my Devereaux boys. Why shouldn't you? Two Devereaux men for the price of one. I love how slutty we both are, how much we have the same tastes. We both want to pleasure the fellas ... and each other, right?" Brittany egged Candace on while they both served me.

"Let's not forget me!" the "nun" removed her habit (what was left of it) to show Kylie, Kathy's youngest sister.

"Or me," the Catholic schoolgirl stripped off what was left of her costume to show Kathy's middle sister, Kara.

"Both of Kathy's sisters? Did we?" I started to ask as the ladies finished cleaning me up.

"Yes, you see ... we're both fertile. We've been living together and our cycles are now in sync. We wanted to get pregnant to you before we knew it was you, Charlie, but now? Oh, Chucky, baby, we need to get knocked up by you! It's the ultimate way to stick it to Kathy for how she bullied us over the years. You didn't see that side of her until lately, but we have all of our lives. She's a real cunt and not in a good way!

"You have to admit that we're rather delicious, aren't we? Not a bad deal, and I wouldn't be shocked if Kathy decides that she wants you back, though she'll have to share you from now on with all of us. What do you say? Want to add two Lebanese cuties to your growing harem?" Kara encouraged me as I dried off and the women wouldn't stop fondling me.

"You're kidding me, right? I would absolutely love to include you two fine ladies, who I've liked for a long time, to my personal 'harem,' as you call it. I can't wait to see the look on Kathy's face when she realizes that her sisters are knocked up by me. That would make my day, hell, maybe my week!" I agreed as I found myself, mask in hand, at the kitchen table still very naked.

Those who hadn't left were already with me, a shrunken number compared with the night before, but the others had left their phone numbers and other contact information. Those who were with me were the ones who counted most, anyway, and they were hard at work now, making breakfast for me first, followed by themselves. It was quite clear that I was the center of their universe, at least for now, which was more than a little flattering for a Cajun truck driver from Louisiana.

"Maybe we should get Kathy over here and put that mask back on you, bro. It seems to be magical. Imagine having all three sisters serving you with enthusiasm, especially your ex-wife. It won't be like before. She won't be your wife or your equal or your bully or a shrew or anything. She will be a lot more tolerable, once she's under your thumb as she deserves to be. I would love to be able to humiliate her and watch you do so as well, honey," Denise encouraged me as the ladies waited on me hand and foot.

"She'll have to be your slave as well as mine, sis. And all of my other ladies. Brittany, I know that you live with Dad, of course, but whenever you visit me, Kathy will have to service you as you wish, too. How does that grab you?" I beamed at the idea while eating my sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and grits (hey, this was the Deep South, what did you expect?).

"Yes, well, I love your father, don't get me wrong, but the moment my marriage to him ends, for any reason, whether death or divorce, I'm moving in with you and I dare you to stop me! Mind you, if he's still alive, I'll do the Candace thing and keep humping him on the side," Brittany confessed her honest feelings about Dad in a way that was both charming and shocking at once for its frank wantonness.

"Do you see that as likely?" I wondered, even as I washed down my breakfast with some coffee and orange juice.

"Not really, since we have such an arrangement, but if it happens, as much as I love the guy, I will give my love to those who don't reject me. So far he hasn't rejected me, but I have plenty of love to give and I will give it to whoever loves me back," Brittany assured me with a deep tongue kiss, "actually, Candace, would you be open to visiting when I'm around and helping me seduce one Mr. Louis Devereaux into a surprise threesome or two or three? Enough of those and my husband will be ready to grant me a hall pass for whatever I want, I think! What do you say?"

"Hey, I love Charles, I love Louis, I love you and want you to have more freedom of action, freedom to love as you wish, and I want both guys to have that freedom, too. If you can get him to grant you an open marriage or whatever permission he'll approve, I'm more than game to help out. Hey, maybe we can all move in together. Charles, Louis, you, me, Tamar, Denise, Kara, Kylie, and maybe even Kathy, all in one place! The guys will be so deep in pussy and ass, especially with that mask of Charlie's, that they won't know what to do with themselves," Candace suggested, "hey, Tamar, maybe we can even let your hubby stay with us and have him marry Denise or something."

"I'd be game for that, since I would love to commit adultery and incest both at once with my brother and father. Oh, yes, I'll lure Daddy into bed, too. To say nothing of those other women, and other, and any others that we can seduce into a sharing lifestyle, into one big, happy family or harem or whatever! How about it, bro?" Denise piped up, quite eager to share me.

"Mother may I? I would love to have the 'ex sex' thing that clearly works for Candace and Brittany with my current hubby, it sounds great. The main thing for me, though, is getting to be Mrs. Charles Devereaux, wife to one of my own truckers. So, how about it, Charles? Want to move your old man in, let my hubby stay as an ex, and marry into money?" Tamar enticed me with a very ardent tongue kiss.

"Works for me, but I would suggest a few things myself," I grinned diabolically as the ladies waited with baited breath.

"Such as?" Tamar asked now.

"Instead of separate bachelor and bachelorette parties, have one big orgy party, invite some strippers of both sexes, use whatever magic is in this mask or whatever it does to help entice them into the action, fuck all night long and well into the morning, hold the wedding at home, too, with only certain people invited, make it a multiple wedding situation where we even do things polygamously, even though that part isn't legally binding, and then have wedding night orgies and gang-bangs, all of it on a very hot sex tape that we can watch whenever we like. Include all guests from last night's party as well, and make sure that everyone wears any wedding bands that they might have. I want it obvious that there's a lot of adultery happening as well as fornication and incest," I proposed, making the ladies all lick their lips in anticipatory lust.

"You do realize that Daddy's gonna be wanting sex with you, too, right?" Denise reminded me of the effects of the mask.

"Yeah, well, in case, I'm okay if he agrees to always Top and never bottom with me. I don't have any interest in his ass, but my own butt won't care whose dick is tickling the prostate, after all. If it feels good, it feels good. Tamar's hubby, on the other hand, is more than welcome to bend over for me, after I fuck his new wife, my sister, of course," I chuckled as I put the mask back on, "I'm vers and usually lean toward the Top, but I like my manholes smoother than that."

"Twink ass!" Brittany laughed as she dialed Dad's number, hoping to lure him into this whole way of life.

"Exactly, though I'll make some exceptions. I just have no desire to Top Dad, for a variety of reasons, some of them admittedly shallow," I blushed as I admitted this, even as Denise bent over in front of me and took me far inside her cunt from behind.

"I'm more than happy to marry Tamar's soon-to-be-ex, but he just has to accept that his blushing bride will likely have her brother's love child on the way and a baby bump from it while in her wedding gown," Denise warned as I began actively pumping in and out of her twat.

"I'll convince him never to question paternity, dear. It won't be hard. He's always been kinky and he is fun in bed, just so that you know. I've seen some rather wild porn in his collection, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if he wanted to at least experiment with the whole 'hot wife' scene, for instance. He'll love his divorce settlement, too, I think. Yeah, this is gonna be a lot of fun," Tamar told me while she helped guide me in and out of Denise's cunt.

"Damn, I love being fucked by you, bro! I can't wait for the wedding night orgies, including sex with you while Tamar's hubby watches and maybe gets his own dick wet," Denise declared while pushing back at me with her lovely Inuit body, her hips and ass sexy as fuck as I took her.

"Well, sis, there's a lot more where that comes from, baby," I chuckled as I screwed her for a few more strokes.

"More ... fuck, yes, more!" Denise encouraged me, even while Kara and Kylie got busy licking her ass, "I love the idea of you handpicking my hubby and him being a little wittol for a hot wife like me! I want to see him sit down and jack off some time while you have your way with me!"

"And knock you up, him claiming it though he knows that it's really yours," Dad's voice spoke behind us, as he walked in on us, "glad to see my pride and joys getting along so well."

"Hey, baby, so you're game for this?" Candace confronted my father, who just belly laughed.

"Absolutely!" Dad said as he lubed up my ass and his own to slide his cock up my butt, "you want to bottom for me while you Top other men? Somehow, it sounds very hot right now. I didn't honestly know how I would feel, but I was curious enough to show up. Now, of course, all I want to do is just fuck, fuck, and fuck some more. Then again, I'm ready to retire, so why not? I want to spend the rest of my life getting laid!"

Just then, the doorbell rang, and in came several of the folks from last night. I got the distinct feeling that today's festivities would be even wilder than yesterday's. The fact that Dad let Brittany peg him while he buggered me and I used Denise's wet and juicy cunt was more than adequate proof of that. Something about that mask, the moment that I put it back on, made everyone want me more than ever. The way that Candace sucked my balls and Tamar made out with me only went to reinforce it for me.

When I came inside Denise and she squirted on me, Tamar made a point of taking her place, while Kara called Kathy and Kylie ate her twat. Tamar dialed her husband, Asher, while I humped her furiously and Dad flooded my bowels with his hot jizz. Candace and Brittany actually licked Dad's cum out of my asshole and shared it with each other in a snowball tongue kiss. Tamar reacted with undeniable lust and hunger for another round of me, especially while conversing with her hubby and moaning in response to my thrusts inside her wetness.

"Honey, are you ... getting fucked?" Asher asked in very solid English, with just a hint of his Israeli accent that betrayed Hebrew as his mother tongue.

"Yes ... yes, look, dear, I want a divorce! I want to marry Charles, one of my truckers, but I want you to come back here and move in with us, too, and marry Charles's sister, Denise. You and I could have lots of ex sex, just as Charles will have with his ex-wife, Kathy, and her sisters. Word of warning, he'll also be screwing his sister, your wife, quite a bit, and plans to already knock her up before you arrive. So, at least one of the children from your marriage will actually be the fruit of incest. He also plans to fuck his stepmothers, two of them at least, but I'm fairly certain that all of these women are willing to screw you and share you, just as they do him and his old man.

"It's going to be a mixed, polyamorous, bisexual harem: his harem more than anything else, and you'll be expected to bend over for Charles as well as his father. I know that you're kinky, you know that you're kinky, so let's not pretend that these ideas don't excite you more than a bit. Oh, and I'm wearing my wedding band while another man fucks me. Also, can you do me a special favor before coming back? Find an Arab girl and fuck her for me. I want to see pictures, too, if possible, and don't wash your cock afterward. I want your dick to smell of her twat the next time we raw dog it," Tamar suggested, even as she squirted on my cock from the idea of an Arab woman's sloppy seconds.

"Well, I do know a very sexy Arab woman in Tel Aviv. She's an Israeli citizen, not a Palestinian, and she's discarded her hijab lately. I think that she's done with religion, though not about to formally go apostate for obvious reasons. I'll see if I can get into her panties. With any luck, she'll go for it," Asher answered through the speaker phone, just as Tamar came again and I shot out my load, unable to resist inside her wet and wonderful snatch.

That was when I heard a cough, "So, I see that someone's gotten over me pretty fast. Seems that I'll have to remind him of what he's missing."

It was Kathy and the look on her was unmistakable lust.

SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers