All Comments on 'That Cupid Masque Ch. 02'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThitabeThitabeover 4 years ago
Love The Story

Please continue this story.It's wild and fantastical and goes way off the rails and that's why I love it so much. You left this story wide open for at least 2 more chapters, please continue this to the end.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Please

Finish what you started both of Kathy's sisters are there for him to impregnate. As for Kathy she needs to admit she is the "bottom bitch" and get him ready to screw her sisters and wait her turn.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

About as ridiculous as a fantasy can be, simply a litany of our hero fucking every woman--and literally that's EVERY WOMAN--that he meets or has EVER had contact with, with all of their significant others either cooperative or even encouraging. Little (if any) eroticism involved. Sorry. Not much positive to say other than composition-wise it's decently written.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES