That Damned Blessing Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start getting weird for Jess and Ryan.
25.8k words
4.63
17.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second chapter in my foray into the mind control genre. The first chapter was received fairly well, so hopefully the second will be even better. One can always hope.

All imaginary persons I imagined for the purposes of this story who engage in sexual activity of the imaginary variety are 18 imaginary years old or older, I imagine. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is coincidental but obviously fated to be, so blame the Universe and not me.

Up next: Are You Tiffani Caine? Chapter 3

That Damned Blessing, Chapter 2:

In Which Changes Are Begun and Recognition Is Gained

Day Two

Jess sat awkwardly at a little outdoor table on the crude deck of the hotel, eating her breakfast of eggs and toast. In spite of the intensity of the orgasm her dream had given her, she had still been painfully horny when Paul woke up, and she had practically forced him to fuck her.

Fortunately his headache was gone and he had taken her up on last night's offer of anal. The current throbbing from her butt testified to the fact that he had urged him on past the point of restraint, which was weird in itself: on the unusual previous occasions where she had permitted her husband to fuck her ass, she had always asked him to be careful and take it slow, but this morning she had been a different animal, begging him to pound her little asshole harder, harder, harder. Paul, being both a good husband and a horny, horny man, had been all too keen to comply. And that was why she had yet to find a comfortable sitting position this morning: Paul had given her a good orgasm. In fact, it was the best orgasm she'd ever had from anal, and one of the best orgasms she'd ever had on her husband's cock, if not the best.

But then it hadn't actually been Paul's assfucking that had gotten her off; it had gotten her close but it had left her hanging on the edge, unable to reach the final release. Finally, in desperation, she'd thought of the dream she'd had the night before, that perfect man allowing her to suck his perfect cum out of his perfect cock, and that had sent her sailing into a shrieking climax...and it was definitely the first time she'd come from thinking about sucking an imaginary dick! It was just the images were so vivid, so powerful, and so erotic that she couldn't help but be aroused by them past the point of restraint. Even now, sitting on a sore butt and with a pair of huge releases in her recent past, just thinking about that dream was getting her very worked up again.

Why? It was just a dream! And a dream about oral sex - what kind of grown, married mother of two got off on a dream about oral?

"Good morning, mom," came her daughter Kim's voice as the young woman joined her on the deck. "How are you this morning? Sleep OK?"

I slept the horniest sleep I've ever slept, Jess thought, but what she said was, "Oh fine, you?"

"Pretty good, except I got woken up by Ryan moaning first thing this morning," Kim grumped as she sat down. "I'm pretty sure he was sleeping, but it sounded like he was in major discomfort."

"Did you go check on him?" Jessica asked.

"What, are you kidding? I have a reputation of not caring about him to uphold. He was probably just getting leg cramps like he used to do all the time."

"He woke up screaming from those," Jess nodded. "Now I'm worried. I have to go check."

"I just did," Kim said with a chuckle as she nodded over Jess' shoulder to the beach, where Ryan had just come into view pursuing a shrieking Lexy across the sand. "He looks fine to me."

"He must have had a nightmare," Jess replied, gazing at her son and feeling more concerned than she thought she should have. "After yesterday with the river and everything it's not surprising he'd have bad dreams! I'll have to ask him about it."

"He's a big boy, he can take care of himself," Kim shrugged, then added a line she'd often said in her own young adult years: "Mother, not smother."

Jess stuck out her tongue at her daughter. "You weren't there. That river was terrifying. He could have been killed in any number of ways."

"Uuuuugh, am I going to have my 'hero brother' held over my head for the rest of my life?"

"Obviously, yes," Jessica nodded solemnly, though a trace of a grin turned the corner of her mouth.

"That's just...ugh," Kim groused with a smile. The waiter appeared, took her order, and went away again. Mother and daughter spent the next few minutes chatting about this and that, although Jess' eyes kept flicking back to Ryan almost obsessively. "Mom," Kim finally said, "he's fine. He's having a good time."

"I can't just turn off the mom switch," Jess pointed out. "It was a terrifying experience for me, and I didn't take the risks he did. Of course I'm going to worry about him. He's still my baby boy."

"Can I tease him about that?"

"I can't stop you."

Kim nodded in satisfaction. There was a brief pause in the conversation before Kim said, "You know, if you need to go to the bathroom, you can. You don't need to stay here keeping me company."

"I don't have to go to the bathroom," Jess said.

"Then why are you --" It was then that Kim saw the look on her mom's face, a mingled expression of embarrassment, happiness, and even pride that Kim knew all too well from too many college walks of shame, both her own and others'. "Oh. Oh, gross."

Jessica's expression changed to the calculating, catlike gaze she adopted whenever she was about to tease one of her children in a way that would make said child acutely embarrassed. "What's the matter, honey?"

"Just - ugh, I don't even want to know."

"'Ugh?' It's not like your father and I have ever been ashamed of the fact that we still get it."

"Yeah but you don't have to flaunt it!!"

"But when you get it as good as I got it, you want everyone to know how good you're getting it."

Kim winced and shielded her face with her hands. "Nooo! Don't ever say that again!"

"You see, honey, when two people love each other very much, they sometimes like it rough..."

"Oh Jesus, will you be quiet?" Kim exclaimed in exasperation. "I don't need to know any of this!"

"But don't you want to know how many times your father and I --"

"LA LA LA LA LA!" Kim chanted with her hands clapped hard over her ears and her eyes crunched tight. "STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!"

It was then that the waiter brought out Kim's omelet and set the plate in front of her, his professional demeanor slipping only slightly when he saw Kim with her face plugged shut and yelling. He shot a curious glance at Jessica, who reached across the table and shook Kim's arm until the young woman opened her eyes and glared balefully at her mother, demanding, "Are you done?"

"Yes."

Kim unplugged one ear. "What?"

"Yes, I'm done."

"I want you to know I'm scarred," Kim pouted, reaching for a piece of toast.

Jessica just giggled, though it occurred to her to wonder why she had taken the joke so far. It was true that she and Paul had never denied their sexual activity or even gone to great lengths to conceal it: it was part of life, after all, and perfectly normal for a couple in love no matter how long they'd been together. The kids had learned to avoid their parents' bedroom when the door was closed, and the occasional question was handled with delicate candor appropriate to the age of the one doing the asking. But they'd never rubbed the kids' faces in it like she'd just done! She was giving her daughter details about her parents' sexual activities in an explicit way, which would have mortified her at any other time. It was as unlike her as could be imagined, but this morning it had felt so natural, like Kim was a peer and not a daughter! Why in the world had she done that?

With a mental shrug, she looked over her shoulder to the beach where Ryan and Lexy were romping in the sand, him chasing her and then her chasing him in a game they seemed to be improvising on the spot. She watched the dark-skinned, long-legged, graceful girl elude her son's pursuit with seeming ease; Ryan was a dolphin in the water, but swimmers didn't train for speed on land. Time and again he would get close and then, with a kick like a champion filly, Lexy would suddenly be ten feet away and laughing at him over her shoulder. She would only be caught when she permitted herself to be caught (which was, to be fair, quite often) when Ryan would wrap his strong arms around her and hoist her into the air, both teens laughing and squealing, delighted to be in each other's presence.

Jessica knew that the two kids were having sex, and had been since almost the day they met on the island. It had never been something that bothered her: Ryan hadn't been a virgin for some time - she knew because the condoms she and Paul silently provided him needed frequent replenishment - and it was natural for two teenage bundles of unrestrained hormones to explode in each other's presence in a situation like this, a temporary and exotic place far from expectations or consequences. In fact, she had been proud of the confidence her son had displayed in going after the Spanish girl and obvious affection and care he showed when they were together.

But in the days they had been here, it had never occurred to her to wonder just how their time together went, just what was done by whom. This morning, though, gazing at the pair frolicking on the sands, her mind went there without restraint or conscious thought.

Of course Lexy sucked his cock and he probably went down on her as well. And they fucked, with those long brown legs wrapped around his slim waist and firm, powerful butt. Why, Jessica could almost visualize it, her son's thick, meaty cock plunging between soft, pink lips.

When he made her come, did she gasp his name? Did she whisper something in Spanish, although she spoke the Queen's tongue with an impeccably posh English accent? And how did he fuck her? Was he gentle and sweet in the missionary position, or did he take her hard and rough from behind like Paul had taken Jess that morning, pounding her until she walked with conspicuous stiffness and had problems sitting?

When he came, did he fill the condom or did he rip it off and spray his thick, pearly, delicious seed across her firm young breasts or her deeply tanned face? Did Lexy gently suck him clean afterward, or maybe use her lips to bring him back hard again so he could fuck her one more time...

She shook her head to chase the thoughts away. She knew she shouldn't be thinking those kinds of thoughts about her son and his temporary girlfriend so she made herself stop and forced her thoughts into more normal channels like getting together later with the other engineers' wives for drinks and gossip. But for some reason it didn't occur to her to wonder where those vivid erotic thoughts had come from in the first place, just like it didn't occur to her to wonder at the subtle but lingering feelings of jealousy those thoughts had given her, or at the fact that she was suddenly very aroused. It all just seemed natural.

At that moment on the beach, Lexy was hanging off Ryan's neck and he was spinning her in a circle as they both laughed. "You're mad!" Lexy squealed. "We can't do that on the beach!"

"Just a quick blowjob," Ryan insisted with a lascivious smile. "We're all alone out here, who's even going to know?"

"We just had sex a few minutes ago. How can you already be so desperate that you want to get caught?"

"I don't want to get caught, I want to risk getting caught. It's completely different and way hotter."

She squirmed out of his grasp and dropped into the sand, landing on her feet and using him to steady herself. "But when you risk getting caught, one of the things that can happen is that you get caught. Your sister is always on the beach around this time. Do you really want her to find us with your polla in my mouth? How long would she tease you about that?"

"Forever," he conceded grudgingly. "But it might be worth it. Wouldn't it be exciting?"

"Maybe," she nodded, "but it would also be mad."

"But I'm a hero," Ryan insisted. "Shouldn't a hero be able to get a beach blowjob when he wants one?"

"You're my big damn hero and I already appreciated that today. I'll appreciate it again later. Anyway, you were so drunk last night that I can't believe you want to do anything but lie about and moan."

"I wouldn't mind lying about if you were the one making me moan," he grinned as he grabbed her ass. The truth was that his hangover, utterly brutal when he had awakened after that insanely erotic dream, had faded quickly after he'd eaten a huge breakfast and hydrated with a vengeance. He expected to feel like crap all morning long at least, but apparently being young and vigorous had its benefits! "And I feel great. Come on, feel how hard I am."

Lexy pulled her hand away when he guided it to his groin. It was true that he was very, very hard, like it never went down at all after he'd screwed her inside the damaged beach bar first thing in the morning. He had taken her with real ferocity, harder and more savagely than he ever had before - so much so that she was walking almost as funny as Jess was this morning. If the bartender hadn't come along and booted them out as soon as they had finished, she would happily have dropped to her knees for him in the bar and sucked him off then and there (she loved the taste of her own pussy on his cock) but as it was they were out here exposed, and she didn't want to take the chance. "How about we go someplace a little more private? The woods, or back to your room?"

"I don't even know if I can walk that far. I'm hard as steel right now!" Normally when a teenager said such a thing it was hyperbole in an effort to get laid, but there was truth to it this time: he was so hard, and his balls ached so much for a release, that walking even as far as the nearby hotel seemed like an ordeal. "Come on, isn't there anything you can do?"

"Well...maybe there is something less conspicuous than me getting down on my knees for you."

"Name it, babe."

"Well," she said quietly, stepping up next to him and resting her hand on his erection, "I can jerk you off. Would that be alright?"

"We can be caught doing that as much as a blowjob," he reminded her.

"But this way I'm on my feet," she reminded him. "You put your arms around me and it will look like you're only hugging me, and meanwhile I can keep an eye out for anyone coming our way...like your sister."

A handie wasn't nearly as good as a blowie, but beggars couldn't be choosers and at the moment he was close to begging, so he nodded. "Thanks, babe."

With a grin she stepped up to him and slipped her hand down the front of his swimsuit, wrapping her fingers around the rock-stiff cock that had given her so much pleasure over the past couple of weeks. She began moving her hand up and down and he sighed gratefully as he wrapped his arms around her. Just a few minutes later his happy sighs turned deeper and more guttural and he felt his balls tighten and fill his swimsuit with a gigantic load of warm semen. Lexy withdrew a sticky hand and grinned. "Better, my hero?"

"Better," he nodded with a grin. "But now I need to go back to the hotel and change."

"And I am going to take a little dip in the ocean and clean up," she laughed, watching the sun glint off the cum that was running down her hand. "Go on, hurry, and meet me back here."

Ryan pulled off his baggy beach shirt and tied it around his waist as he scurried back to his room. In just a few minutes he was in his shower - miracle of miracles, there was warm water! - rinsing off. He had been right: being out in public like that made even a simple handjob feel much hotter! So much so, in fact, that the mere memory of it was rapidly bringing him back to full length. Damn, three rock-hard erections in just half an hour! Where was all this horniness coming from?

He rinsed out his swimsuit and stowed them in the dirty laundry (the hotel did offer laundry service, albeit only cold water washing), pulled on another suit, put his shirt back on, and headed back to find his girl. He had another problem for her to take care of!

Ryan actually whistled as he walked down the hallway, He just felt really good. When was the last time he felt this energetic, this on-top-of-the-world? He couldn't remember ever being this happy. It must be a side effect of the incident yesterday; after all, if leaping into a raging river and rescuing a kid didn't improve your self-image, nothing would. Did firemen feel this way all the time? What about those Coast Guard dudes who leaped out of helicopters into storm-swept oceans to keep people from dying? Those dudes must be riding an endorphin high 24/7!

Turning a corner, he ran smack into a solid object - a person, he realized as they rebounded from each other, and then a moment later amended that to Shit, that's mom! as she went down backwards and landed on her ass, legs splayed and skirt rising up to her hips to reveal a strip of pink panties at her crotch. She squeaked a surprised protest and then he was on one knee next to her asking, "Mom, you OK?"

"Oh, so that's how you greet your mother in the morning, like a professional wrestler doing a body slam! Help me up, you big goof," she teased, looking up at her offspring. Ryan immediately stood and held out a hand...and then his eyes flicked down to her lower half, where her skirt was still inappropriately high and her bare legs and panty-clad hips were revealed, and even an inch of pale tummy above the waistband of her underwear. She blinked in surprise at seeing him blush, then looked down and realized her current state of (un)dress. "Come on, help me up!" she said...though she didn't even realize that she didn't pull her dress back down over her panties like she would have immediately done at any other time.

Shaken from reverie, Ryan blushed even deeper and took her hand, hoisting her to her feet so that her skirts dropped down to where they belonged again. "Sorry mom, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Well you'd better start. That was like being hit by a car!" she half-teased him. "If I was one of those skinny little women some of the engineers are married to, you'd have put me through a wall!"

"I know, sorry," he said sheepishly. "I was just distracted. Are you OK?"

"Oh, I'm fine," she said with a breezy wave of her hand. "My butt's a little sore, but that's all." Truth be told, she doubted that a little fall like that would add anything to the discomfort left by Paul pounding her ass like a woodpecker after ants, but she enjoyed the prospect of making Ryan feel a little guilty; after all, he did need to be more careful when running through the halls. "What were you in such a hurry about?"

"Oh, Lexy is waiting for me."

Jess could only laugh. "Of course, nothing could make you move faster than that." She was about to tell him to go on when out of the blue she threw her arms around him in a big, firm hug. His body felt wonderful against hers, strong and powerful, young and hard -

Oh. Very hard indeed!

She really couldn't be surprised by that. He was a vigorous 18-year-old boy, which meant he got erections for any reason or no reason at all, and right now he was heading for a hot European girl. It wasn't even the first time she had felt his erection in a hug, since the presence of a warm body, any warm body, against his was one of the surest ways to produce a boner, and she had long since learned not to make a big deal out of it; it didn't mean anything. It was the first time, however, that her natural, unthinking response was to keep pressing herself against it and feel it poking into her stomach, with the only thing in her mind being how nice it felt to have a good, stiff boner applying pressure...and it didn't seem to matter as much as it should have that the good, stiff boner was attached to her son.