That Damned Blessing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why now, when he had the gorgeous young Lexy slobbering all over his D? And why had it been so powerful an image? Even thinking of it now in the cold rational light of the male post-orgasmic refractory period, it was the hottest goddamned thing he could imagine; hot enough, in fact, that if he thought about it much more he would be hard again. The thought was as seductive as it was repellent, and he ran away from it in his mind as much as he could; to his dismay, he couldn't get away from it.

Lexy stirred at his side. "Oh bloody hell, I nodded off. How long was I asleep?"

"Only a few minutes."

"I'm exhausted," she said, pushing herself into a sitting position and yawning. "I had best go before I fall asleep again and spend the night here."

"You'd better," he agreed. "My door doesn't lock and if Kim walked in on us naked and tangled up together I'd be hearing about it when I'm fifty."

"You should really get your door fixed," she scolded him lightly.

"I've asked like eight times. I'll ask again tomorrow."

She leaned in and kissed him again. He could taste the faint remnants of his cum in her mouth just like she could taste herself in his, but the flavor never bothered him. If he wanted girls to swallow, he couldn't bitch when the taste lingered. "Good night, Ryan. Sleep well."

"You too, gorgeous. Will you feel well enough tomorrow to resume our regularly scheduled activities?"

She giggled. "Yes, I think so. Just take a little more care with her, I don't want calluses down there."

A few minutes later, she had dressed and slipped from his room and he was in the shower (it was managing to be lukewarm, quite a banner achievement). The strange vision of his mother sucking him off wouldn't leave and made him feel dirty no matter how hard he washed. It stuck with him as he dried off and got back into bed. It...it meant something. It wasn't just a random erotic thought, it was more important than that, more...what? More a part of him; no, that wasn't right, but he couldn't come any closer. Fortunately it didn't keep him awake though, and he slipped away into a deep slumber almost as soon as he closed his eyes.

Milwaukee. Home. Living room. White light from outside, neither sunlight nor clouds. White curtains billow. The Man is there, tall, strong, powerful, ready, waiting for inevitability with the subdued excitement of a man meeting his destiny.

Across from him stands the Woman, as naked as the Man, as eager and as calm. Her tanned body, with all its voluptuous curves, beckons him. He goes to her - or perhaps he was next to her all along, strong arms around her, pulling her close to him, feeling her yielding flesh molding itself to his hard muscles.

The time has come at last. What always had to happen was going to happen for the first time in a cycle that had no beginning and no end. From today forward they would be one flesh, one blood, one desire, just as they always had been. When their lips met they felt the same satisfaction, the same perfect joy of being completed, of the last puzzle piece clicking into place. The part of themselves that had always been missing was now joined to them - or shortly would be. And no force on Earth could stop it now.

Their kiss started softly, gently, and grew. In a passage of time that might have been microseconds or might have been an hour, they kissed harder and harder, their lips bruising delightfully, their tongues tangling and untangling, first darting forth into the other's mouth and then drawing back to lure the other's tongue forward. They tasted each other, the savor of the other's saliva tingling perfect in each mouth. Their bodies so close, their mouths so close, their kiss so intense it was like they were trying to pass into each other's skin, pass into each other's soul.

Hands roamed. Their perfect bodies were pressed too close together for fingers to find cock or pussy - the Man's cock was pressed erect in the warm, sweat-slick place between his body and the Woman's - but they touched everywhere else: stroking faces, playing in hair, fingernails drifting down sensitive necks, palms caressing flanks, each finally finding the other's muscular ass to squeeze and pull the other closer, as though such a thing were possible.

And then they were on the bed, end to end, the Woman taking the man into her throat while the Man sucked her clit and fingered her pussy and ass with a skill only a lifetime of familiarity could give. He was already hard as velvet steel and she was already wet as any sea, but this was not about preparing the other for what was to come; this was about pleasure, the pleasure that the Man lived to give the Woman and the Woman lived to give the Man. Each knew the other so thoroughly that they could have made the other climax in moments had that been their goal, but their goal was to rouse every nerve in the other's body for the fulfillment that was coming. Pleasure was its own reward and must not be rushed, not tonight of all nights. For ages they drew the other up to the cliff's edge and made to cast the other over, only to draw them down again, then take it to the summit one more time. Their orgasms, when they finally came, would be life-altering, but that time was not now.

Closer though, as the Man tossed the Woman off of him. She landed on the bed and bounced, giggling as she spread both arms and legs to entice he who needed no enticement. He moved atop of her, letting her feel his weight, letting it sink her into the bed that had been theirs since the beginning of all things. They kissed again and she sucked his tongue as hungrily as she'd sucked his cock moments before, savoring her own flavor from his mouth. Afterward she would have a different flavor, a flavor that could only come from his potent seed mixing with her abundant juices in her fertile vagina, and she would have it off his cock after he had used it to churn their fluids together into a mixture that only they, of all the people who had ever lived, could make.

But that was later. Now the Man kissed her hard, his hand on her full breast, squeezing her nipple, while the Woman rolled her hips against his hard cock, coating it in her juices before it even went inside. Every touch of that hard rod against her delicate folds inflamed them further, and within moments - minutes? Hours? An eternity? - her red, swollen vulva glistened wetly and almost glowed with heat. They both needed him inside her, and prolonging the grinding was only making the need grow.

And at last the time had come. They would be as complete as they could be, as complete as they always had been and always would be. She spread her legs wider as she felt a tremble of excitement in her belly; it was not fear, for she could never fear the Man, but it was thrilling that he would finally take from her the virginity that she had always saved for him, that had always been meant for him and him alone. Of course she was not a virgin, could not be a virgin, but her hymen was as untouched as a new snowfall on a quiet field, and she would give him that.

Their lips were together as the head of the Man's cock nuzzled the Woman's opening. Her hips moved of their own accord, lifting against him, and had she not been a virgin it would have slipped in then - but virgin she was once more, unbroken, pure for him the way she needed to be, and labia remained close and ungaping. This time, this first time, he would need to penetrate her without her assistance. He did not mind. This was all part of the great gift they had been given. His hand left her breast and moved down to wrap his fingers around his shaft, guiding it sight unseen to the portal. They hung there just for a moment as her hands tightened across his back, pulling him close, urging him forward -

And forward he went. There was an instant of resistance and then her maidenhead gave way;the first time she had lost her virginity, to a boy who no longer mattered, there had been pain and an effusion of blood, but now she was far too aroused to feel anything but a slight tug and then the sensation of being filled again for the first time took her breath away. He paused at about halfway inside her, wanting to give her body time to adjust as it had before, smiling down at her with pride and love, and then he slowly pushed deeper, deeper, until he was seated inside her and his balls hung against her perineum and butt. She whimpered but there was joy in it and gratitude that at last she had been joined again with the Man she had always been destined for.

He fell still inside her, feeling her passage spasm against his length, feeling her body tremble against his. His smile was gentle and adoring as he gave her a name, her name, the name she had always yearned for, now hers forever. Her whole body quivered in pleasure to receive it at last, and it quivered again a moment later when he drew back and then pushed in again, and then again, and then again. At long last, as he had always done, he was taking possession of her body and she was willingly and eagerly giving it, just as she was claiming his. Her for him, Man for Woman, always.

Their excitement had not gone down from when they had used their mouths on each other and their orgasms were there for them when they wanted them; so many times before and after this they had made love this way for hours, him perfectly inside her, her squeezing his cock with dexterous muscles, holding themselves and each other at the brink of release until, by mutual unspoken consent, they had brought each other over. This time, though, they would not; though giving her pain, her revirgined insides were stretching in ways unaccustomed, ways that were not yet comfortable much less blissful. It was good to finish it.

Besides, this first time was not about orgasms, though both would receive them. This time was a sign, a symbol, and so much more: this time they would plant a seed that would grow inside of her young, perfect body. Both knew that when the Man came inside of the Woman this time, she would become pregnant, the first time of so many times, the first baby they would give each other. That was why she wrapped her legs around his slim waist and why he ground into her, pushing deep to give his seed the best purchase. So held, he was unable to move, unable to pound her and push her the way they both loved - instead he rolled his hips into her over and over, calling her by her new name, calling her they way he would call her forever. And when the time came, when they came, they hurtled out into the blissful void together, his thick cum racing to find the egg that was waiting, the egg that would make their first child, their first son. Man and Woman moaned together, for no other sound could express their rapture,and the moans and the climax went on and on and on...

Day Four

Ryan awoke in his bed in the dark, feeling his balls contract hard with a pleasure so intense it was intimately mixed with pain. He soaked his top sheet, he soaked the bottom sheet, and he left himself a sperm-ridden mess by the time it was done. The pleasure lingered but faded over the next few minutes, leaving one big muscular ache behind - his balls hadn't contracted, his whole body had, and he was left feeling dehydrated, sore, and sticky -

And horny. Christ, even after a orgasm that had practically turned his balls inside-out, he was still hard. He could come again right now just as hard, and it wouldn't take much, just a good throating by his gorgeous mother -

God damn it! Why did that thought come to him?

He was starting to think that there was something wrong with him - physically wrong as well as the kind of mentally wrong that would make him think about his own mom that way. Even a healthy 18-year-old shouldn't have this constant an erection, shouldn't be as horny as he was every second lately, shouldn't be able to come as much as he just had and be ready to go again without a second's down time. He was going to have to talk to a doctor today.

He pushed himself upright and walked away from the mess he had just made, though he made another as he headed to the bedroom: he'd ejaculated so much that it had gone everywhere and was busily dripping as he walked. Jeez. He couldn't leave all this for housekeeping in the morning, he'd have to clean up the dribbles himself. Not much he could do about the sheets though. When he checked out they'd probably have to burn the mattress.

The coldness of the shower was welcome, but did nothing more than put a temporary dent in his boner; as soon as the shock of it was gone his cock was back at full mast. And that wasn't normal either; he was plenty used to cold water, but he'd never been able to keep an erection in it.

Fuck.

He pondered the dream. Aside from being unspeakably erotic, it had been different. The same perfect woman, the same home-not-home setting, but before they had just done oral while now they had gone all the way. The vividness of the dream had been bewildering - he was sure that if could somehow really be with that dream woman, he would know her every curve, every erogenous zone, every grasping muscle of her pussy. But it wasn't just that, because he was more certain than ever that he knew the woman in real life even though he could only remember her face as a blur; moreover, he had called her a name, one he was sure he had never heard before but one that was hers and hers alone. There was urgency around it all, like he needed to remember name and face and needed to do it soon or else...or else what? He didn't know, but he felt the drive of it like a biological need.

He toweled off and headed back to bed. His last conscious thought was to look at the clock and grumble that he was awake at 3:43 AM.

In a nearby room at that moment, Jess was just getting back into bed next to Ryan after awakening from that so-vivid sex dream and taking her own cold shower. Like her son, she had been dismayed that the water temperature had done nothing to cool off the heat in her womb and in her vagina. The dream had been more intense than on previous nights and had awakened her in the midst of a shockingly intense orgasm. She had actually roused her husband from his sleep with her cries, and she had had to fumble up an explanation of awakening with a leg cramp, and his insistence that he give her a leg massage was only barely brushed off as she ran to the bathroom to shower.

Paul was asleep again; she had taken enough time to make sure that even his well-intentioned staying awake to check on her would be overcome by fatigue. It was odd to be hiding this from the man she had been married to for decades, especially because she had never hidden anything major from him before. And this certainly felt major, like the dreams were of utmost importance, like the identity of the man she was with and the name he had called her were critical. The problem was, the man in her dreams was not her husband, and something about the whole situation made her feel as though maintaining secrecy from him was imperative.

It was so strange, though. They were just dreams. They were weird for any number of reasons, but they were just dreams; besides, all dreams were at least a little weird. Dreams didn't mean anything...did they?

Only these dreams did. She was pretty sure that these dreams did.

She shifted in bed, trying to find a place her squirt hadn't soaked. It was a queen-sized mattress but Paul very definitely took up his half and a little more. Normally that didn't bother her as she would just cuddle up next to him, but that would put her squarely on the spot she'd soaked and she'd be cold and wet all night -

Well, wetter. Despite the recent cold shower, she was already so horny she was leaking. Damn it! Since her mid-30s her sex drive had soared, but this was insane. She had gotten used to wanting sex several times a week from Paul and masturbating about every other day, but this was different - she couldn't think of anything except cock for more than a couple minutes at a time! That wasn't normal for women her age - only teenage boys were supposed to feel that way! Teenage boys like Ryan, with his gorgeous, lean, muscular body and his cock that was always hard and ready to slam into a woman's hungry holes -

FUCK! This was insane. She settled on the edge of the bed and curled up, but sleep was elusive. She tried hard to close her eyes and sleep, but the heat inside her only grew; by 4:30, she was pretty sure she was going to scream if she didn't get a dick inside her immediately. Paul was sleeping, breathing steadily and slowly, flat on his back. And since he loved being awakened with sex as much as she did...

Jess rolled so she was on her other side and squarely on her squirt patch and looked at her husband. The moon was down so only starlight came in through the window, but here so far from the big city the Milky Way was bright enough that she could make out his features. He was so handsome! That face with its chiseled good looks was so peaceful in slumber. She stared at him for almost a minute, a smile on her lips as she did so. She adored him so much.

Gently she took hold of the sheet and began to pull it down. His shoulders bared first, then his chest, then his abdomen and arms. She studied him in the pale white light and saw the valleys of shadow cast by his muscles. When they had met in college he had been an exercise fiend, hard and chiseled as granite. Back then a little flex would pop his abs in a way that had thrilled her (and usually ended with her kissing her way down them as she sank to her knees for him); now the abs were under a layer of...well, not flab, but he was 46 years old and had become a little thicker - just a little, mind, but enough that he had a rather spectacular dad bod. A sprinkling of hair on his chest formed a treasure trail down over that flat stomach, down into the tops of the cotton boxers he was wearing. She grinned as she tugged the sheet lower, revealing the bulge made in his underwear by the wonderful thing she was after, and her grin turned positively feral as she fished his cock out and set her mouth to work.

Of course she knew his cock as well as she knew her own face. Every inch, every vein, every whorl of skin and every single place that made him twitch when she touched or licked or sucked. She felt it hardening under her treatment in the way she was so familiar with, and Paul didn't stir or make a sound as she quickly brought him to full mast. It was about six-and-a-half inches long and her handful around, which was ideal for her; she'd never understood those women who wanted a gigantic dong inside them - how was that supposed to feel good? She'd had an eight-incher one drunken night in college and she was miserable for the whole next day with a bruised and battered cervix. Paul's was perfect for her, and it was ready.

He muttered some one-quarter-awake unintelligible sounds as she carefully maneuvered herself above him, which escalated to half-awake as she reached back, gripped his cock, and aimed it at her opening. She settled down on him with practiced ease, resting her ass on his balls as he finally stirred to full consciousness. "Hey," he muttered, tongue thick and unwieldy with sleep as his hands found her hips. "Good mornin' to you too."

She giggled as she began to rock her hips. "It is a very good morning."

"Early though."

"Want me to stop?"

He laughed. "Maybe. You didn't exactly get consent."

"Maybe I should stop then," giving his shaft a squeeze with practiced pelvic muscles. "On the other hand, maybe you want to throw me on my back, pin me down, and pound me like a naughty slut until you dump a fresh morning load deep inside me. Your choice."