That Damned Greyhound Pt. 01

Story Info
Holidays, long bus rides, and a big mistake.
4.8k words
2.83
24.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: Piss. Breeding Fetish, Incest

——————————————

MonsterF*cker: I can't believe you have to go out of town. 😩

DaddysSlut: For real? Stop changing my name.

DaddysSlut changed their name.

GoreHound: Yes. I have to. I'm still pissed that I couldn't get my new birth control prescription before I left. They took like a week to even get it for me. The pharmacy just got it when I was walking out the door. Ugh. Now I have to wait for like two weeks to get fucked when I get back.

MonsterF*cker: 🥺

GoreHound: You should feel blessed I even let you fuck me bareback.

MonsterF*cker: Well I mean your dick ride game is immaculate. Fuck. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

GoreHound: Simp. 🙄

MonsterF*cker: You know it. I miss you already puppy.

GoreHound: I'll let you rail me when I get back if you promise to pull out.

MonsterF*cker: Can't promise. Couch has stronger pull-out game than I do.

GoreHound: Cheesy much...

"Hey. You even paying attention?" William cocked his brow at Silas with a frown. His younger brother had his long curly raven-colored hair tucked up into a messy bun. Despite all of his efforts, the teen had just thrown a leather jacket on over his torn tank top with only ripped leggings and boots on. The weather didn't exactly favor that kind of clothing. Shaking his head he sighed. "Our bus is boarding in like ten minutes. Apparently, there's only five other people on this one. We'll be on it all night."

"Sure... I'll make sure I stay busy." Silas huffed. His brother was looking out for him. He got that, but it was almost annoying. Excusing himself to the bathroom he hid in a stall for a couple of minutes taking a video and a few photos.

GoreHound sent a video.

GoreHound sent photos.

MonsterF*cker: Oh damn... Now I really am hard. I wanna cum all over that pretty face.

GoreHound: I gotta go get on the bus. I'll message you in a few.

Silas washed his hands and stomped his way back to grab his bag from his brother. His bag thankfully was going under the bus which meant other than the soda he had in his hands there was nothing to worry about. "I wanna sit in the back." Pausing for a moment he made a face realizing that the man behind them was staring at his ass. "Wanna sit next to me?"

"W- Hey... Fuck off." Will snarled at the man who immediately looked away. Shaking his head he looked down at Silas. "Yeah. I'll sit next to you."

Merely humming Silas checked over his social media and sighed when he noticed nothing of real interest. Looking up at his brother he frowned. "What?"

"Worried someone won't like your photos?" He teased his little brother. Grinning wide at the immediately embarrassed flush of his cheeks.

"You're stupid... Just hurry up. I want to get a good seat." Silas shoved at his brother. Going through the bus security checking his ticket was thankfully quick and he bound ahead of his brother to get a seat in the back that was just far enough away from the toilets that he wouldn't have to deal with anything horrible, but far enough back that he had no one around them since most people seemed to stick towards the front of the bus. Especially that creep from earlier. Taking the window seat he looked out at the quickly darkening sky. "It's gonna be pitch black in here before we know it. I hate the sun anyways."

"Vampire." Will snorted. He pulled out his own phone texting their parents that they'd caught the bus and were on the way. "Who are you texting?"

"Oh. Just Leon. He's bored already." With a shrug, Silas turned his body enough to keep Will from peeping into his conversation.

MonsterF*cker: Puppy!

MonsterF*cker: Puppy!

MonsterF*cker: Puuuuuupppppppy!

GoreHound: You're annoying.

MonsterF*cker: Let me knock you up.

GoreHound: You'd be a terrible dad.

MonsterF*cker: Fine... let me piss on you again.

GoreHound: Kinky bitch.

MonsterF*cker: Tell me you didn't have fun. I even let you piss all over me on the bed. It was great.

GoreHound: Never said it wasn't.

MonsterF*cker sent a photo.

GoreHound: Jesus...

MonsterF*cker: Wanna lick it off?

GoreHound: Kinda.

MonsterF*cker: Now whose the kinky bitch?

GoreHound: Still you. You have an incest kink.

MonsterF*cker: Says the guy that's literally told me to knock you up.

GoreHound: Hey! This is a safe space. No kink-shaming.

MonsterF*cker: Not kink-shaming. Just making a point. One of us has a more dangerous fetish.

GoreHound: I mean. I could make you start wearing condoms.

MonsterF*cker: 😦 Puppy... don't hurt me like that.

GoreHound: Then be less of a dick.

MonsterF*cker: I swear. But for real... Will is hot af.

GoreHound: Gross.

MonsterF*cker: My sister goes to the gym with him. Said his dick is huge. Tell me you're not a size queen.

GoreHound: That's not the point.

MonsterF*cker: Just saaaaying. Aw shit. I gotta go. Mom wants to go shopping again. I'll text you in the morning. Love you.

GoreHound: Go choke on a dick.

MonsterF*cker: Maybe your brothers.

GoreHound: Ew.

"Leon stop texting?" Will chuckled as Silas pocketed his phone looking annoyed. He leaned back in his seat as the bus turned out the lights and pulled out of the station. There turned out to be six people, but they had settled at the front of the bus. Which just meant peace when it came time to sleep. Sighing softly he looked over at his brother for a moment when the city lights gently lit his features. "Hey... Is... are you dating Leon?"

"... Do you really want to know?" Silas frowned at him with a huff.

"I'm not saying anything bad. I just want to make sure that you're being safe." Forcing a smile Will sighed as Silas merely snorted and went back to looking out the window. "Look... I'm not going to give you the safe sex lecture, but if you need anything just let me know. I won't judge you."

"I've been fucking Leon without condoms for months. Is that what you're prying for?" Silas crossed his arms glaring at his brother in the dim light. "I ride his dick and make him eat me out after."

"I... never mind. That's a little too much information." Will made a face and shook his head pulling out his own phone. "Just make good choices."

"I've been on birth control for almost a year now. I'm perfectly fine. Thank you very much." Silas snorted at him and went back to looking out the window. "Besides... I'm eighteen now. I don't need you to mother hen me."

"Hey. Mom and dad let you come live with me because the schools are better down here." Protested Will. He made a face and just shook his head. "I'm gonna get some sleep. When you wanna stop being a little shit let me know."

"Never." Grinned Silas. He caught the faint grin on his brother's face and settled into his own seat a little more comfortably as he opened his soda and took a couple of sips. Looking at it for a moment he pouted realizing that it was almost empty. "Ugh. I should have bought another."

"I told you to. You didn't listen." Will said without bothering to open an eye or look at him. He gave a grunt as Silas elbowed him. "Shithead."

"Fuckface." Silas snorted.

"Cockmunch." Shot back, Will.

"Fuck slut." Silas rolled his eyes in retort.

"Is all you got fuck?" Will laughed quietly.

"More than you got." A smirk plastered itself on Silas' face.

"I... screw you." Huffing as he finally looked at Silas.

"You wish. My kitty is too pretty for you." Silas laughed.

"... you're so weird," Will muttered as he made himself comfortable to try to sleep.

The sky was darkening quickly and a couple hours later Silas was gazing at starts and bored out of his mind. He'd played a few games on his phone before giving up and just resigning himself to looking up at those glittering stars. Looking at his phone he noticed a new notification. Opening it he stared at the loading application before it finally popped up.

MonsterF*cker: Bored. What are you up to?

GoreHound: Gotta piss. Will's snoring.

MonsterF*cker: Just climb over him and piss on the seats on the other side of the aisle. Shove a couple fingers in and make yourself cum for me.

GoreHound:... Are you ever not horny? I'm being serious. I gotta piss so bad and he sleeps like a log.

MonsterF*cker: Okay... Just like scoot up a bit and hike your pants down? Go right there.

GoreHound:... Are you serious right now?

MonsterF*cker: Got a better idea?

GoreHound: If this goes bad I'm blaming you.

MonsterF*cker: I mean it's that or you start fucking yourself so you're too turned on to need to piss.

GoreHound: I'd rather take a piss at this point. I'll text you in the morning if Will hasn't murdered me.

Silas glanced out at the dark landscape and then towards his brother who was faintly outlined in the darkness. Sucking in a slow breath he lifted his hips and hooked his fingers into his leggings and underwear. The sudden cold air on his pussy as he hiked them down made him shudder. Glancing at his brother one more time he slowly scooted himself to the edge of the seat with a nervous shudder. Letting out a slow breath he did his best to relax only managing a small trickle that faded into noisy droplets as they splashed down into the pitiful puddle he'd made. The sudden noisy splatter that followed as he managed to relax a little more was followed by a soft relieved sigh at the ease of his discomfort.

"Silas? What are you doing?" Came the drowsy voice beside him.

"Fuck!" Silas hissed as his face turned red at the sudden splash that echoed his curse. "Uh... Um..."

"... Silas." Will was starting to sound more awake and all Silas could do was nervously stutter. "Are you..."

"I really had to go." Silas hissed at him.

"So you decided pissing on the floor was a better option than waking me up?" Will was starting to sit up slowly. He hazily reached over to push Silas back only to realize part of his hand was touching bare skin. Curiosity momentarily outran the logical side of his brain as he reached downwards only jerking his hand away as Silas whimpered. "Fuck. Sorry."

"... Yeah. Well, you sleep like a rock. And then you molest me. Creep." Silas snorted as he kicked his brother's leg. "Either you move or I just finish here and we both move."

"I... Fuck." Will rubbed at his face and groaned quietly. "Fuck it. Just finish here."

"Pervert." Silas huffed. "You just wanna hear me piss on the floor. You're just as bad as Leon."

"Excuse me? He wanted you to what?" Will blinked in the dark and frowned when he couldn't see anything, but could hear Silas snickering.

"Leon gets his rocks off if I piss on him." Silas shrugged knowing full well his brother couldn't see him in the dark. "Why... turn you on too? You're such a creep. I bet you're getting hard thinking about it like the fucking weirdo you are. Putting your fingers between my legs like that."

"I didn't... I'm no... It's not like that." His own cheeks were heating up. William clenched his jaw letting out a frustrated sigh as he grabbed Silas' hand shoving it against the front of his pants. "There. See. Not hard. I'm not a fucking pervert. You are."

"Says the man that just put his little brother's hand on his cock." Silas sang softly not wanting to disturb the other sleeping parties on the bus. Rather than pulling his hand away he gave a gentle squeeze and snickered as he felt it twitch under his palm. "See... Pervert."

"Just finish pissing already so we can move..." Will huffed shoving his hand away sounding annoyed.

"Mmhm." Silas hummed as he shuffled a little further forward and let out a soft sigh. A few moments later the slow quiet wet splatter filled their little space. "Fuck... This already feels so much better." The ache in his bladder was slowly easing as the puddle grew slowly. Glancing over the seats Silas grabbed his phone turning the dimmest light on his phone's flashlight and shining it between his thighs as he parted his legs a little more. "Sure you don't wanna watch?" The harsh intake of breath beside him said all he needed to know. Holding the back of his leather sleeve to his mouth he let out a soft whimpering moan simply trying to get a rise out of Will until he noticed the poorly subtle out of the corner of his eye looks Will was giving him.

Silas let out another soft whimper as he could hear the soft splatter of the growing puddle under him. Looking up at Will after taking a moment to appreciate the mess he began to grin. "Doing okay?"

"I... fuck. Yeah?" Will was struggling to form some manner of lecture or sentence. Anything really at this point. His cock twitched as it stiffened and pressed up against his sweats. Boxers really didn't help in situations like this apparently considering even he could see the long line of his cock jerking as he absently watched Silas pissing on the floor like a petulant dog that was attempting to make a point. "Fuck..." He breathed out.

Grinning to himself a little Silas let out a breathy moan. "Will... You're such a perv." He snickered tilting his head back slightly with a quiet sigh of content as he squeezed the last few drops from between his thighs. Wiggling just a little Silas started working his clothes back into place. "Gonna switch seats. Wanna take the window this time?"

"Uh... yeah." Will couldn't do more than mumble as he stood up and shuffled across the aisle into the seat beside the window looking out onto dark wooded hills. Gripping himself for a moment he tried to adjust himself for some semblance of modesty. The sudden weight as Silas threw himself into the seat beside him had Will frowning. "... You realize we're going to talk about this later, right?"

"Mmhm. Let me see it." Silas wiggled around until he was sitting on the seat entirely facing his brother now. At the faint sound of confusion, he huffed reaching out in the dark and running a hand over Will's thigh until he managed to grip him through the warm layer of his sweats. "Damn... no wonder Leon's sister thinks this is huge. I mean you had me gripping this earlier, but now that it's totally up... " Silas couldn't exactly stop himself from wiggling a bit.

"Silas!" Came the quiet hiss from Will as he tried to shove his brother's hand away only to jerk as Silas managed to get a hand under his sweats wrapping cool fingers around his cock. The sudden twitch it gave had him gritting his teeth. "Silas..."

"Don't be such a stick in the mud. Let me play with your dick for a bit... You're dripping all over my fingers." Silas chuckled as he rolled his palm over the head of Will's dick before slowly stroking it. Fingers slowly drawing stuttered breaths as he moved them over veins and sensitive skin. He leaned closer pressing a kiss just below his brother's ear with another low chuckle. "Wanna help me out? Or you could let me ride you? Wanna get your dick wet? Wanna fuck me, Will?"

Will let out a soft sound. "Fuck... I don't care which. I haven't cum in weeks. Been too busy." He groaned pressing his face into Silas' neck. He could feel every desperate twitch and throb coming from his cock that was wrapped in those devilishly skilled fingers. "We should...bathroom."

"Stop being a bitch. Pull your sweats down a little." Silas huffed and watched for a moment as Will hesitated before hiking his pants down just under his balls. Tracing a finger up the underside of that thick cock he felt it jerk. Glancing around for a moment he carefully shuffled over to sit between Will's thighs and began working down his own pants and underwear. "You're gonna feel so good."

"Fuck. I don't have a condom." Will panted as he used a single hand to get into his wallet.

"Don't care," Silas mumbled standing just enough to press his hips back carefully rolling his hips back over the hot length. A faint whine coming from his throat as he felt Will steadying himself until Silas pressed back with a gasping sigh feeling the burning pressure seem to pop and Will was rolling his hips up carefully pressing his throbbing cock deep into him. "Oh fuck. You're so big."

"Fuck... I won't last like this." Will gritted his teeth rocking his hips upwards slowly. Feeling Silas relaxing he took hold of his hips and slammed his hips upwards again and again as he used one hand to help with Silas keeping his balance. It was only the amount of clothes they had on that kept it quiet. Silas was gasping and letting out faint breathy whimpers. "You getting off on this aren't you? Letting me fuck you? Is my cock big enough for you, baby boy?"

"Fuck. Yes, fuck me, Daddy." Silas gasped feeling Will redoubling his efforts as he slipped a hand between his thighs and started rubbing small circles over his clit. Thighs shaking hard as he bounced himself on Will's dick. The fact he was slamming up into him hard enough that he could easily cum from only that. "Gonna cum. Will, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, your dick is so good. I wanna cum for you all the time. Bet you wanna cum too. Wanna cum for me?"

"Yeah." Will panted against his neck with a low groan as he worked his hips harder. Silas clenched down hard as he started spasming around his cock. Clenching his arms around his brother he let out a low grunt and leaned into him as dick started to twitch with each clench. A shuddering breath falling from Will's lips as he felt his dick throb harder as he started to cum. Hot spurt after spurt dripping out of his brother's hole as he groaned long and low near his ear as he panted. "Fuck... Milking me so good. Keep doing that."

Silas just groaned at him trying to settle as quietly as possible. Peeking over the seats he slowly stood just enough to pull his underwear and leggings back up. "Gonna go to the bathroom." He mumbled quietly. Pausing as Will grabbed his wrist. "What?"

"Are... are we good?" Will sounded anxious in the dark. Slowly loosening his fingers as he felt Silas stop moving. "Silas?"

"Come with me." That was all Silas mumbled listening to Will quickly fixing his clothes. The soft hum of the bus covering the nearly silent shuffle of their feet as they walked the short distance to the bathroom and as Will closed the door behind them clicking the lights on and flipping the lock Silas leaned back against the wall. "... We're good. So stop pouting."

"Okay. I just... I don't want you to end up mad a-" Will gave a startled grunt as Silas yanked him closer by his jacket. "... When did you get this hot?"

"About the time you rammed your dick in me," Silas mumbled quietly as he leaned up brushing his lips against the corner of Will's mouth. "This okay?"

"Yeah. You really call me Daddy?" He laughed softly stealing a small kiss from Silas. Will snorted as Silas just grinned. "Now who's the creep?"

Silas simply huffed as he wrapped his fingers in Will's jacket stealing short kisses. Groaning softly as Will pressed closer hooking hands over the back of his thighs and lifting him until his back was against the wall. Wrapping his legs around his hips he tangled fingers in his brother's shorter hair with a low moan he parted from his lips. "So... you wanna keep doing this?"

"Yeah... You're gonna tell Leon aren't you?" Will frowned a bit.

"Probably... He's the one that said I should fuck you. He was right. Totally worth it. But you're gonna want to grab plan b and condoms. Or figure out how to pull out. I couldn't pick up my birth control before we left." Silas sighed before nipping at his ear. "Pharmacy next to the station. We can grab it before dad picks us up."

"Oh, fuck. Yeah. I'll buy it." Frowning a bit more at the news Will eyed Silas. "He better keep quiet about it though."

"He will. Wanna fuck me one more time?" Silas grinned at him. He snorted a small laugh at the frustrated expression as Will shuffled them over to the sink putting Silas down to shimmy his leggings down. Silas hopped up onto the sink counter. "This good?"

"Yeah." Shuffling his sweats down Will slowly started stroking himself until he was hard again. Silas shuffled a bit until he was in a good position with one of his boots on the floor and his leggings hanging off of one leg. Will felt his cock twitch as he saw his cum slowly dripping out onto the cold metal counter. "Shit... I'm gonna fill you up until your leggings are soaked. Drench them when you're sitting down leaking cum into your boxers all night."

12