That Damned Greyhound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... stop talking and rail me like you mean it." Silas gave a punched-out moan as Will lined himself up and slammed his cock onto him hard enough he felt his cunt clench onto him for a moment before Will really started fucking him. Then wet slap of skin against the skin making him dizzy as Will started ramming his length against his oversensitive walls. Will barely got a few handfuls of thrusts into him before Silas was gasping as he came again. His thighs were tight around his brother's hips as Will groaned and started fucking him hard enough to make his hips ache in the best way.

"Fuck. Harder... I wanna feel you cum." Silas dug his fingers into Will's shirt and tilted his head back as his brother redoubled his efforts. A few more thrusts and he was nearly sobbing as Will dragged another orgasm out him before dragging him into another kiss as he groaned against his lips and shuddered as he pumped more and more cum into him until Silas could feel it dripping out onto the counter. The languid kisses that followed drew a sigh from him as Will slowly rolled his hips slowly grinding his softening cock into him until he had to pull out. Cum dripping off of his cock as he stood back a bit. "You're too good at this. Can't do this at the house, but we can do it when we get home."

"You gonna actually behave this time?" Will asked as he gathered some paper towels to clean himself off before tucking himself back into his sweats. He watched the awkward shuffle of Silas working his leggings and underwear back on both legs and slipping on his boots. Reaching out he stopped Silas from pulling them all the way up as he stole another slow kiss. "Can you push some of my cum out? I wanna watch."

"Perv." Silas huffed pushing him back and leaning against the counter. Letting out a soft moan he spent a few moments pushing before he felt the wetness dripping from his pussy.

Will groaned under his breath watching the thick slow drop of cum falling down into Silas' boxers. The stark contrast against the dark fabric and his cum had his cock giving a pitiful twitch. Pressing Silas back against the counter he dragged his spent cock out one last time keeping his hand around the sensitive length until Silas reached between them pressing it into the mess he'd made of his cunt. "Wish I had it in me to cum one more time. You're so wet right now and all I want is to cum on your pussy. Fill your boxers with my cum and just rub it into you. Fuck... I wanna do it so bad. Wanna fuck you in bed until you can't take it anymore."

"Bet I can get you to cum in me when mom and dad aren't looking. Fuck me raw and cum in me until my legs give out and you have me scared I'm pregnant." Silas moaned teasing Will as he slid the soft length along his slit. The worn-out growl that came from Will had another thick glob of cum sliding against the valiantly twitching cock pressed into the folds of his pussy. "Gonna ride you so hard. Wanna let you breed me like the horny bitch I am..."

"When did you become such a slut? Damn this is hot. Wish I could go again, but I got nothing left." Grumbling unhappily before letting out a yawn Will pouted. "We should rest. Need anything?"

"Nah... Gonna try to squeeze more of your cum out when we go sit in our spot." Silas yawned tiredly. "Don't gotta go?"

"Hmm. Oh, yeah. Was gonna wait on you to go back to our seats to piss." Will chuckled. "Why?"

"Wanna watch you piss on the floor since it's such an issue." Silas grinned at him until he fixed his pants and Will flipped off the lights. As Will opened the door and glanced at the sleeping passengers he tilted his head curiously until he heard the harsh splatter of Will pissing on the carpeted floor of the bus. "Fuck... I would love to see you do this during the day."

"Since you're so keen on piss I'll fuck you and piss inside you after I cum. Drench the whole fucking bed in it." Will gave a shuddering moan as he spilled all over the floor. "You know someone has to clean all this."

"Good... Wanna know they're washing our stuff off the bus. Wish I could jack you off while you did this. Make you cum all over the floor like a slut. Hurry up. I wanna sleep." Silas purred at him. The splattering slowly trickled to nothing as Will breathed out a low moan of satisfaction and fixed his sweats before leading Silas back to the seats. Snuggling up on his brothers lap he grabbed one of his hands and shoved it up his shirt to press against his small chest. "Didn't wear a binder today. Wanna suck on a nipple while you're trying to sleep? See if your cock has a third round left?"

"Sleep. I'll suck on it later. Put my tongue between your thighs too." Will muttered. He was out like light in moments leaving Silas to snuggle in and fall asleep himself.

-----------------------------------------------

GoreHound: I fucked up...

MonsterF*cker: How? Oh shit... 😦 Did he catch you?

GoreHound: Yeah... He may have also absolutely wrecked my pussy.

MonsterF*cker: Puppy aren't you not on birth control right now?

GoreHound: He got me plan b. Already took it and he got like... a twenty pack of condoms.

GoreHound: Also the pharmacy here was able to pull my birth control prescription so I have it. Already took some so I'll be good to go when I get home.

MonsterF*cker: Nice. But back to the fact, you screwed Will. You fucked on the bus?

GoreHound: Yeah. Apparently, he's been getting hard staring at my ass when we're at home and I'm just wearing boxers. Fucks his fist all the time when he gets hard. Stares at my chest. He said he always wants to suck my nipples. Wants to cum in my underwear before I go to classes and all that.

MonsterF*cker: Well I know what I'm jacking off to later.

GoreHound: I gotta go. My dad looks mad that I'm texting.

Silas glanced up at his father for a moment before shuffling his weight. "So... both of our rooms are not bedrooms anymore?"

Thomas ran his hand through his greying hair and huffed. "You two are gonna stay in the pool house. Gonna have to share a bed or one of you needs to take the couch."

"We can share. I don't mind. Silas sleeps like the dead, but he's quiet." A grin plastering itself on Will's face. He laughed as their dad started to laugh.

"Well. For now, go get some rest. Take showers and get cleaned up. Dinner is at 6. Expect you both to be presentable." Their father gently lectured before the pair of them shuffled their tired way to the renovated pool house.

"So... wanna fuck me in the shower?" Silas grinned.

"Fuck yes." Will laughed.

12