That Damned Greyhound Pt. 02

Story Info
Sneaking around during the holidays is pretty fun.
4.6k words
4.33
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: Incest, Piss Drinking, Transphobic Remarks, Breeding Kink.

------------------

Despite Will having bought condoms for them, Silas was keener on playing the dangerous game of simply having his brother pull out at the last moment every time. Watching his cock start splattering cum across his lower belly and cunt as it desperately twitched was more than enough enjoyment for Silas every time. They were sneaking around like thieves and Will was quick to give him a dirty fuck every time their parents weren't looking. The riskiest perhaps being the fact that Will gave him a near desperate dry humping session in the kitchen while they were supposed to be doing dishes. His brother hiked down his pants just enough at the end to cum in Silas' boxers like the horny bastard he was. Hell, his older brother couldn't keep his hands or his cock to himself even if he tried at this point.

Silas finished slipping off his shirt before walking into the giant shower that their parents had finally finished in the pool house. The mass of steam and warm tiles was almost worth the fact he was interrupting Will's current shower now that their parents had gone to bed considering that Christmas Eve was tomorrow. Besides that, they tended to go to sleep around 8 pm every day now that they were getting older. Silas took the few steps it would take to wrap his arms around his brother's waist. "Room in here for me?"

"Always. Fuck... You're so beautiful, Silas." Will grinned softly at him as he turned. "Can... I touch your chest? If it makes you uncomfortable I get it."

"Doesn't bother me. Touch away." Silas laughed. He drew a small breath as his brother's hands slowly slid along the underside of his chest brushing over his nipples as he felt along the small curves of it. He couldn't stop the quiet whimper as Will softly squeezed at his chest. Silas gave a soft laugh as Will carefully eased him down to the warm tile floor of the large shower. Feeling soft kisses work along his ribs until Will gently took his nipple into his mouth and suckled gently. "Like it? Bet you wanna cum while you're sucking on me like that. Oh, fuck... Don't stop."

"I wouldn't hate sucking on you while I slowly fuck you into the floor." Will chuckled as he pulled off of Silas' nipple with a wet pop. He sat up onto his knees showing off the rigid length of his cock as it twitched and dripped thick drops of precum onto the floor. "Fuck... You always get me hard. I just wanna keep my cock in you all night. Cum in you again and again."

"I'd let you knock me up," Silas mumbled as Will started suckling on his other nipple. When his brother paused he looked up at him nervously for a moment before glancing away. "Sorry... I have a bit of a breeding fetish."

"I have no idea why that turns me on as much as it does, but fuck if I wouldn't want to. Can I cum in you?" Pressing kisses and gentle nips to Silas' collar bones he slowed for a moment. Will glanced at his brother as he nibbled at his lower lip. Pressing a short kiss to Silas' worrying lip he smiled slowly. "Silas... baby?"

"It's only been five days Will. You really wanna risk it like that?" Silas grinned at him as he pressed languid kisses to his lips. He felt Will's cock jerk against his cunt as his brother drew a slow breath. "Wanna risk knocking me up? Breeding me like the slut I am? Fuck... I'd let some random guy fuck me stupid in the bar in town. Wanna watch someone fuck me?"

"When we get back home... I wanna take you to the club and watch some random guy fuck you against the wall. Hell, I'd watch someone fuck you on the midnight train if you wanted to do that." Will huffed as he bit down on Silas' neck. Moving a bit as he adjusted over his brother he slowly pressed forward burying himself with a soft sigh. "Always so tight for me, baby boy. I just wanna stay right here with my cock buried in you for hours."

"When we get back home I'll sit on your cock while you're doing projects. Bet you could cum while you do accounting. I found a private website that lets people tip you while you fuck. Could fuck on a webcam and get paid for it. Let you rail me while people wish they could cum in me as you can. Move. I want you to kiss me while you use my cunt." Silas snorted as he leaned up pulling Will into slow kisses. Opening just enough to let his brother slowly deepen the kiss as Will rolled his hips rocking his cock in and out far too slowly for Silas. With a little force, Silas rolled their position until he was straddling Will's hips as he leaned forward to put hands on his chest as he started bouncing his hips sliding his pussy along the throbbing length. "Oh god. Wanna feel you cum. Gonna knock me up, Will?"

Will grabbed Silas' hips with a low grunt as he held him in place. "Feel how hard I am for you? I wanna cum in you until you're dripping for me. God... I could cum just like this. Lean down here. Wanna suck on you while you grind on me." He groaned when Silas leaned forward dangling his nipple mere inches above his lips. His cock was twitching and throbbing inside of Silas as he looked up at him. "Keep riding me. I'll cum in you. Gonna fuck a baby right into that cunt of yours. Gonna knock you up. Want that, baby? Wanna be my cum dump? Let me pour it into you whenever I get hard. Fuck you all over the house when we get home. Sit you on Leon's lap and cum in you while he begs to fuck you. Watch him fuck you and use my cum to make you even sloppier."

"Oh, fuck. Making me wanna skip my pill now and then. Let you guys nail me until we don't know who fucked my belly full." Silas groaned as Will latched onto his nipple slowly rocking up into him as he rolled his hips grinding against him without bothering to bounce on Will's throbbing length. "Come on Daddy. I wanna cum on your cock. Wanna let you keep me full of your cum."

Will growled as he worked carefully to roll them over as he sat back on his heels and dragged Silas up onto his lap in a way that put him in just the right position to nail his sweet spot every time he slammed his cock into him. "Fuck. So tight. Wish you could see yourself, Silas. I could jack off to this for the rest of my life. Better to fuck you though. Fuck... I'm starting to get close. Cum on me. Cum on my cock, baby boy. So hard for you, it almost hurts."

"Harder. Fuck, Will harder. Come on, Daddy. Fuck me harder. Cum in me. Cum in my cunt. Fucking knock me up like the whore I am. Gonna cum. Gonna cum. Oh, fuck. Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" Silas got louder and louder with each thrust until he barely muffled his scream with his hand as he clenched hard on Will. Desperately clenching around him as he rocked his hips as Will pressed deep into him with a broken moan of his own as he throbbed and twitched with each spurt of cum that was milked out of him.

"If I do get pregnant you're gonna solve that issue. Don't pull out yet." Silas mumbled tiredly as he kissed his brother's cheeks. He ran his fingers through Will's hair and quietly thanked the gods for tankless water heaters. Simply to irritate Will he clenched down on his half-hard cock and moaned quietly. "You really wanna keep fucking me?"

"Yeah. Silas... I love you. More than a brotherly way. Hell... I got so hard at dinner last night I was scared I was gonna cum right there. All you did was touch my thigh. I admit I was the one that put your hand on my dick, but I don't get like this with anyone else. I wanna cum in you all the time. I also want to stay with you." Will sighed feeling his cock give a soft throb as it started stiffening again. "If you were ever serious... I'd have a family with you. I'd fuck as many babies into you as you wanted."

"I'll have to think about that. I gotta piss though." Silas grumbled at him. "I love you too. Horny bastard that you are."

Will grumbled right back and rolled off of him letting his cock twitch against his belly as he lay on the warm tile. Glancing at Silas he cocked a brow. "What?"

"... Weird request, but... can I piss on you?" Silas squirmed a bit as his cheeks heated up.

"Sure. What's with the face, baby boy?" Will asked as he ran a hand over Silas' thigh he carefully teased his clit until his brother looked at him.

"Can... I... you know... in your mouth?" Silas blushed harder as he saw how hard Will's cock jerked as it leaked eagerly on his wet belly. "Is that a yes?"

"Uh... yeah. Come on." Sitting up Will helped Silas stand and gently crowded his brother closer to lap at his clit for a moment before lapping the cum dripping out of his hole. "Hold my hair. Use me as I do you."

"Fuck..." Silas felt his cheeks burning as he shuffled just a little closer. He tangled fingers into his brother's hair gently directing him before letting out a weak whimper as he forced out a small trickle. The resounding moan from Will had his cunt clenching as he forced out another slow trickle. He found how hard he needed to push to allow Will to drink from him. Looking below he could see how hard his dick was twitching. Faintly he realized that Will was moaning as his fingers dug into his ass. Immediately Will was three fingers deep in his pussy and sucking on his clit like he was desperate to please him. "Oh fuck... Will, I'm gonna cum. Don't wanna cum like this. I wanna do it somewhere else. Will, please... Wanna fuck somewhere else. Kitchen, couch, bed... I don't care."

"Okay... okay." Will panted pulling off with a soaking wet pop. His dick was aching. "You know... If you wanna go see a movie tomorrow. I'd fuck you in the theater while you text Leon all about it. Tell him how much you love my cock and show him pictures."

Silas whined at him before stepping out of the shower and making a hasty dry job before wrapping his towel around himself. Will was a little more thorough about it. The moment Will was done he was kissing him silly. Will awkwardly working the doorknob as he guided Silas towards the partial kitchen making him gasp as he was picked up and slammed against the wall hard enough to punch the air out of his lungs leaving no breath left to scream as Will slammed back into him hard enough for him to see stars. Will didn't bother to stop with that. Silas felt his body jolt with every hard slam of Will's hips meeting his as he buried teeth into his shoulder feeling tears welling up from the sudden overstimulation. His nails dragging bloody scratches along Will's back as he clenched hard enough around his brother's cock that a couple more hard thrusts had him screaming so loud that Will slapped a hand over his mouth.

"So beautiful... Fuck. Silas, you're so damn pretty. You'd ride my cock in front of anyone if I asked. My beautiful little slut. To think my baby brother made a perfect cum dump for me. I almost wonder if I should hide those pills. Keep cumming in you every chance I get until I put a baby in this used-up hole. Is that what you want, baby boy? Wanna let Daddy cum in you without your pills again? You were so fucking horny riding me on that bus... Fuck... Silas stops taking them. I wanna fuck a baby into you." Will growled at him as Silas sobbed and clenched down on him. He managed to pull another orgasm from his little brother groaning as he felt Silas gush down his cock.

"Fuck. I'll stop. I'll stop taking them. Cum in me. I want Daddy to cum in me. No condoms. No pills. Just cum in me more. Daddy... I want it. Wanna let you fuck me full. Gonna suck on my chest if it leaks? Is Daddy gonna milk me like a slut?" Silas could barely hear what he was babbling as he gave a broken sob gushing down Will's dick for the third time. "I want you to throw them away!"

"Fuck! Soon as I fill this hole up we'll do that. I'll throw them away and cum in you every time I get hard. Fill your belly up again and again. Are you gonna cum for me again? You're making a mess all over the floor. Fucking whore. Daddy's favorite slut." Will growled at him feeling his balls starting to tighten as he slammed into Silas as his little brother sobbed and let out broken moans before he managed to ram the breath right out of him as he buried his dick with a groan as Silas gushed down his cock before slumping against his shoulder. Will kissed along Silas' neck as he trembled with the force of his orgasm spilling everything he had into him. Will made rather quick work of cleaning up and dressing Silas into some nightclothes. "Sweet dreams, baby boy."

--------------------

"This is stupid!" Silas snapped. He glared at his mother angrily. "Just because she has an issue I have to wear a dress and make-up?"

"The rest of us respect you Silas, but it's this or another six-hour lecture on why you being yourself is wrong. I would rather see you sad for a few hours rather than the rest of the stay. I'm so sorry, Silas. I just want to make this as painless as possible." Bianca frowned looking rather upset.

"How... about this. Silas, go get on some of your old clothes. I'll see if we can catch an early movie and then lunch. Relax a little before Aunt Ruth gets here." Will gave Silas a rather firm look and smiled as Silas threw his arms up snarling about being unhappy.

"You're so good with him William. He's lucky to have you around. Oh, what about that boy Silas was talking to. You mentioned it before you came." Bianca gave him a quiet grin as Silas was loudly bitching upstairs about how much he hated heels and eyeliner.

"Leon? Uh... Not entirely sure. Silas said they're not together, but I just think he doesn't want to admit they're dating. They're constantly teasing each other or hanging out when they're not busy." Shrugging Will tried not to laugh. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he checked it for a moment.

Daddy: If you hurry I'll fuck you in the theater. I got tickets to that movie that is leaving theaters in a few days. No one is gonna be there.

CumDumpster:... Fine. But I'm not wearing panties.

Daddy: Did you take your pill this morning?

CumDumpster: Did you want me to? I remember you being pretty excited about the idea of getting me pregnant.

Daddy: Yeah. For now. I wanna talk about it. Not just fuck you silly and freak out later. Do you think it's gonna be fine? Or should I get another pack of plan b?

CumDumpster: Yeah. Probably, but you're not gonna fuck me with a condom on in the theater. I have standards.

Daddy: Fine. Now hurry up. I'm half hard and I wanna have you blow me in the car since it's forty minutes into town. Wanna cum down your throat, baby boy.

CumDumpster: Stop. I'm getting wet and I wanna at least look like a proper fucktoy. Be down in five, but you owe me anything I want for doing this.

True to his word Silas came down the stairs in a huff. A pair of black fuck-me pumps showing off the long length of his legs and plump thighs. Silas had managed to dig out a skin-tight black dress with a dangerously low neckline. He didn't miss the way Will glanced at his ass considering his dress didn't go more than a handful of inches lower. "I need a coat. Not going outside in this."

"Uh, yeah. Hold on I left one of my good winter jackets here last time." Will was quick to take off as Silas hugged their parents. The second Silas caught up he glared at him. "Couldn't have worn something longer?"

"Why would I? I have plans." Silas snorted as his brother collected the car keys for the SUV they were borrowing temporarily. The snow didn't make Silas walking out to the car any better. When the door was shut his face began to heat up. "Is... this a date?"

"Is that alright?" Will looked unsure as he unlocked the car and helped Silas into it. After he got into the driver's seat and got the heat going he sighed. "Do... you want to get pregnant or is it just a turn on you pretend."

Silas opened his mouth to say something only to close it as his cheeks started to burn. He grabbed Will's hand and shoved it between his thighs pressing his brother's cool fingers over the building wetness that lay there. "The thought kind of scares me. I like the risk. I love the idea of it. Letting you cum inside of me right now while I'm unsure of how risky it makes me cum so hard. You made me cum so much last night I passed out before you came in me."

"You were quiet for once. I got to sleep in." Will laughed. As he pulled out of the driveway he sighed. "I love you. I don't wanna do anything you're not excited about."

"I know," Silas mumbled. The rest of the ride into town he was fairly quiet and spent a lot of it looking out the window and pondering just how badly he wanted to play with such a risky game. They parked and Will walked them the two blocks to the pharmacy to grab another pack of the morning after pill and a soda for Silas to take it. After which they made their way to the theater.

Will bought them popcorn and sodas for the film and when they entered the theater he noted the fact that there was no one else sitting there as the ads for other movies began. Still, they seated themselves in the middle of the top row and Will flipped the armrest between their seats up pulling Silas close. "You okay?"

"Just thinking," Silas replied after a moment. He turned himself until his legs were across Will's and gently pulled at his jacket. "Kiss me?"

"Whenever you want, baby boy." A grin spread across Will's face as he tucked his fingers in Silas' hair and pulled him closer. Gently pressing kisses to his lips with a content sigh. He glanced at the screen for a moment and his grin widened as the lights went out. "We're here for two and a half hours. Lots of time for us to relax."

"Our parents would be pretty upset if I ended up pregnant. But I also sort of want it to happen. I can stop taking birth control. I'd let you knock me up. We can just pretend that it was from a one-night stand. Say I didn't realize the condom broke." Silas said after a long pause. He leaned in again pressing his lips to Will's and sighed softly as he felt his brother slowly start kissing him back.

"We could do that. Do you want me to get you pregnant? Not some game of pretending?" Stealing more gentle kisses from his brother's lips he pulled away to look at him. Will tucked his brother's long curly hair behind his ear and smiled at him. "Silas?"

"Yeah. I want to do it." Silas buried his face against Will's neck breathing a soft sigh before he shuffled himself around to sit straddling his brother's lap. The kisses he shared with him slowly deepening until he felt Will slip his hands under his dress to gently squeeze his ass. Silas huffed a quiet laugh against his lips. "Will... I love you."

"I love you too. So fucking much." Will mumbled against his lips. "Get on your knees for me."

Tilting his head for a moment Silas looked at him before shuffling off of his lap and settling on the floor between his brother's knees as Will unzipped his jeans and pulled his half-hard cock out. Brushing away his brothers hand as he started to stroke himself Silas took hold of him and wrapped his lips around him rolling his tongue against the underside of his cock as he looked up at him. Sucking softly at his hardening length until he was able to press his mouth down until Will was hitting the back of his throat. Silas moaned softly around him and began working for his hand over what he couldn't get into his mouth as he took his time sliding his lips up and down Will's cock. The faint salty sweetness of his precum coating his tongue as it began to leak with every faint twitch and throb of his brother's length.

Will threaded his fingers through Silas' hair as he slowly rolled his hips upwards. Letting out a quiet groan as he guided Silas up and down as he felt his cock hitting the back of his throat again and again. Reaching down to grab his arms he let out a soft moan he watched Silas pull off of his cock with a wet pop. "Get up here, baby. I want you to ride me."

"Fuck..." Silas whined softly as he stood and slowly crawled into his brother's lap. Shuffling around as he hiked up his dress and Will shuffled his pants down a little more. Reaching between them he held Will steady and slowly slid down onto it with a moan that he muffled against Will's throat. Shuffling his knees around a bit more he made himself comfortable as he wrapped his arms around Will's neck slowly rocking his hips as he stole another kiss from his brother.

12