That Damned Greyhound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so wet for me. Move for me." Will mumbled against his lips before slowly helping Silas move his hips in a slow grind up and down his cock. Tilting his head back against his seat he let out a low groan. "You're so good for me. So very good."

"You gonna fuck me all night? After we get done with family stuff. We're gonna throw out my pill. And then you're going to fuck me every day. Every fucking day." Silas mumbled against his neck as he started slowly bouncing his hips taking his time riding his brother. Small whimpers and moans pressed into the heat of his brother's throat as he clenched down on his length. "Will... I want you to fuck me in the house. When everyone goes to bed I want you to fuck me on the couch. Maybe even right in front of the fireplace."

"Yeah. I'll do that for you. Or I could fuck you on the kitchen counter." Will grinned at him as he started rocking his hips up to meet every roll of Silas' hips. "I'm not gonna last very long like this. Ride me harder. Want you to cum with me, baby."

Silas gave a soft laugh before he tilted his hips so he could his the most sensitive parts of his pussy with each bounce of his hips. It didn't take too long for him to start to feel the build of his pleasure. Moaning quietly as he moved. He could feel Will digging his nails into his hips. "Come on. I wanna feel you cum for me. Put it all in me and cum as deep as you can."

"Almost there. Just like that, baby." Will groaned as he pulled the top of Silas' dress down just enough to wrap his lips around one of Silas' pink nipples sucking softly at the little hardened nub. His hips rocking upwards slowly losing the rhythm with each sound he made against the soft flesh of Silas' chest. "Gonna cum. Silas... I'm gonna cum."

"Good. Cum for me." Silas ran his fingers through Will's hair for another moment before dragging him into a kiss. After a few more stuttering thrusts he felt his brother begin to throb as he took in the loud groan that poured from Will's lips as he felt the tension in his belly building higher and higher until it finally broke. Silas gasped as he buried his face against Will's throat. Rocking his hips slowly as he began to come down from his orgasm. He chuckled softly as he felt Will shifting them and absently shoving up another armrest as he laid him out beneath him across the seats not bothering to pull out as he made them both an awkwardly half comfortable spot to lie.

"You're so beautiful, Silas." Will smiled down at him. "So very beautiful."

------------------------

Silas bit his tongue to stay quiet at the table while his aunt spouted opinions towards what a man and a woman should be defined as and how it complicated her job as a nurse.

"I am just saying that it's hard to decide how to take care of one of those transgender freaks. What man has a vagina? None of them. Those are still women at the end of the day." His aunt said between bites of her meal.

"It shouldn't matter since most health records have that information. When Silas went in for his appendix they put it in his chart and no one disrespected his pronouns." Will pointed out with a frown as he laced his fingers with Silas under the table.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Silas grumbled shaking off Will's hand as he stood up and simply walked out of the room. Before he could shut the door to the upstairs bathroom Will slipped in behind him and shut the door himself flicking the lock. "Come to throw me a pity party?"

"Nah... came to be a good brother. Boyfriend? I don't even know how we'd define this." Shaking his head Will pressed a kiss to Silas' forehead. "Baby, just finish eating and we'll say you're not feeling well. Go out to the pool house and stay there until she leaves."

"Yeah... I'm good with that." A frown plastered on Silas' face before he leaned up giving Will a soft kiss on the cheek. "Boyfriend is fine I guess. But it's not like we can tell anyone about it."

"True, but I'm fine keeping you to myself. Well, minus the Leon thing." Will snickered. "I love you, Silas."

"Love you too. Let's get this over with." Silas groaned before leaving the bathroom. They would suffer through dinner just long enough to be polite before retreating to the pool house. Changing back into his usual clothes Silas crawled into bed and curled up for a long nap with Will beside him.

12