That First Taste

Story Info
Brie discovers her new thirst.
1.1k words
3.69
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie was going in the wrong way, she knew it. The lights were becoming darker and somehow, she could sense danger somewhere near her. She stopped by the lamppost and called her boyfriend again. It rang and rang but he didn't pick up.

"C'mon please!" She yelled at the phone.

"Oh yes. Keep saying that," A voice came from behind her. A man appeared, his chiseled chest and thick arms showing faintly under the yellow light. He had platinum blond hair, fully braided and ear studs that gleamed, blinding Brie. She tried to back off but instead hit another hard surface. Another man, this one with dark hair but blue eyes held her arms.

In a second, her flight mode went on and she tried to run. The dark-haired one caught her hard by the waist and held her. "Now, here, here Brie. I'm Ben and this is Ken. And trust me, there are more here." He whispered in her ear.

Brie could see the outlines of other men around her. From left to right, there was an asian man, a black, another tattooed man and another whom she could only call a monster. Six guys surrounded her from all direction.

"Let me introduce everyone. This is Adi, Cohen, Matt and here is your B, short for boogeyman."

Brie struggled to get off him but Ben was strong, indeed. Ken squeezed her face, forcing her to look directly at him. "And we're here to give you what you wanted for a long long time. A rape-fuck. Now, you might want to scream because we will make you scream." He smiled in a sinister way.

"Now, do you want to get fucked?" He yelled at her. When she didn't reply, he slapped her hard. "Do you want to get fucked?" He slapped her again. And again and again, till her skin was red.

"Looks like you wouldn't give us a reply now. That's fine." Ken said and tore her dress in half.

Brie struggled as he exposed her breasts, her stomach and then, he playfully tore it at her pussy. Her held her pussy, squeezing and pulling hard and then put two fingers inside her without warning. Brie loved the feel of getting her pussy grabbed. She was almost ecstatic for a moment.

Ken slapped her again. "You like it, huh?"

He grabbed harder, squeezing more and more till she moaned and cried. "Oh please, please."

"Please what you fucking slut!"

Ben threw her on the ground. As Brie landed hard, Cohen took hold of her legs and spread them far. Adi held her left leg while Cohen took the other. And B stepped forward. He looked down at her pussy, that was in full view, and grabbed it too.

Ben slapped her breasts rhythmically. Ken took out his cock and thrust it deep inside her mouth. He held her by her hair and kept thrusting inside with full force. Brie had never felt this way. It was so amazing, to have a cock shoved down your throat. She moaned against the cock, louder and louder as Ken increased his speed of fucking her mouth.

And then he threw her aside. Adi and Cohen had been playing with her pussy. She looked down to see Cohen reach forward and suck her. He kept using his tongue up and down, making her reach the edge. She screamed as he continued.

B moved in front of her and his cock almost blew her mind away. "Oh yes. Oh yes, yes." She said and reached for his cock. He moved back as she touched the tip.

"You are not getting what you want but what we want!" He grabbed her by the hair and picked her up. Throwing her on the curb, he put his foot on her face. "Feel it, bitch. Feel the pain!" Brie yelled and screamed as he did that. And then Ken put his cock inside her.

"Aaah!" Brie screamed as he fucked her without mercy. Ken held her in doggy position, taking her hands behind her. He enjoyed while she continued wailing. B put a hand on her neck and thrust his cock inside her mouth. He held her face and kept putting his cock deeper and deeper. "Take it, take it, you slut!"

"Yes, yes! Fuck her like that." Cohen said as he slapped her feet. Brie felt the pain from both ends, Ken fucking her pussy while B fucking her mouth.

"Why should I rest?" Adi said and got under Brie. He and Ken agreed silently and Ken put his cock from her pussy to her ass. Adi thrusted inside her pussy and Brie felt as if she would explode. "Aaaah! Aaah! Oh my god, oh my god, please, no! Stop! Fuck! Aaah!"

They continued ramming inside her as B kept shoving down her throat.

Whe B pulled himself out, Brie had no energy left to yell. The others stopped too. B picked her up by the wait and put her on he rback. As she daced him, he pulled her lega above her head and shoved his cock deep inside her pussy. "Aah, oh go. Fuck! Aaaah!"

"Yes, you take it. You'll be punished for being such a slut!" He fucked her hard and fast. His speed increased and so did her screaming. "GOD! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Fuck! Fuck, oh my god, fuck! Aaaaaaaaah! No! Oh my! Fuck!" B slapped her across her face and kept thrusting in full speed.

Ben pulled her hair and made her look at him. "Say, my lords, please fuck me more! Say it!"

Brie opened her mouth. "My lords...Aaaaah! My....Aaaaah! My lords, please.....please....fuck me! Aaah! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck!Fuck! Aaaaaaah!" He slapped her face, then her tits and offered his cock to her. She obliged and put it inside her mouth herself. She loved how monstrous B's cock was as he kept thrashing her.

Ben pushed inside her mouth. Soon, her ass was filled up by another cock, and she was swimming in that feeling. "AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAH! YES!YES!YES! Fuck me more! Fuck me more!" She screamed whenever someone would stop for a second and leave her mouth alone.

B then picked her up and made her stand. He bound her hands behind her and bent her to a ninety degree. He started fucking her pussy again. Cocks slapped her and soon, she forgot who was inside her pussy, ass or mouth. They fucked her, standing, on her back. They even picked her up and stretched her legs, while Ben, then Ken and then B, followed by Cohen and Adi thrusted inside her.

Almost an hour later, when B was sitting on the ground and shoving her mouth on his cock. She was bent in a doggy position, offering her pussy to the other who slapped her ass as they fucked her. When they were all done, B put her over himself and kept fucking her till she saw daylights.

"Well, Brie, we aren't done with you yet!"

"AAAAAAAAAAH! YES, My lord! AAAH! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm your bitch! Punish me. I'm your slave! Fuck me more!AAAAH! Yes, yes!"