Becky and Tom Ch. 01

Story Info
A young women’s search begins a life changing find.
3.3k words
4.47
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and Tom Ch. 01

[ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.]

Becky and Tom are an unlikely pair. Their meeting although plausible is overridden by their age difference. Tom an older gentleman wise and confident, offers guidance for a maturing friend. Becky is confident in her own way, what she lacks in experience, she tackles with an intuitive and playful exuberance. Each in their own way contribute to the others good. Can a chance meeting last a lifetime?

____________________________________________________________________________

*** A chance meeting ***

This story is about a summer romance that might last a lifetime. Tom was in his fifties and semi-retired. For a man his age he was in good shape. His six foot tall frame and salt and pepper hair gave him a distinguished look. He has always been a confident man and one look into his deep eyes told you so. Although he had many opportunities with the ladies, he was taking a break from the silly often drama filled world of dating women around his age.

He had moved into a new home a few years earlier and really enjoyed the new house and the neighborhood. Every day in the early morning he would go for a walk. He would be very predictable walking the same route and at the same time. Over time he got to know many of the people that walked in the early morning as he did. He even got to know some of the dogs that were out for a walk with their owners. Tom would always carry a few dog biscuits for the special dogs he knew.

One of the special dogs a beagle named Snoopy belonged to Becky. Becky walked snoopy every morning and often she would see Tom. Not knowing him at first and he being much older than her she was slow to talk to him. Over time Becky and Tom formed a friendship. They would walk for an hour talking about almost everything. Snoopy would always get a dog biscuit.

Tom was always struck by Becky's maturity both physically and how she carried herself and conversation. She was more mature than most woman Tom had dated in his age group.

Becky was a shapely young woman with a very pretty face and the most beautiful red hair. At only about five foot two she had a fantastic figure. Her firm and shapely legs, firm round bottom and full round breasts would always turn heads. Her big eyes and naturally long eye lashes are without compare.

Without any make-up, just a pair of jeans and a tee shirt she was a real knock out. Her physical appearance was matched with a great attitude and joyful sprit.

She might just be nineteen, but she conducts herself like a playful sophisticated woman well past her years. A delightful smile and a playful giggle make Becky perfect.

Becky and Tom formed a relationship on those many morning walks. Becky would talk to tom about everything in her life and likewise Tom confided much about himself to her and, she knew more about Tom than anyone.

Although their many conversations often included romantic matters it was only recently that the topic was about sex.

Tom was very much at ease talking about sex to his younger friend. For several weeks Becky wanted to know everything about the details of having sex. The what, how and when seemed to consume her.

Tom was very patient with her, he let her talk without interruption and answered her probing questions with correct and often heartfelt responses. Tom summed up great passionate sex as something that adds a lot to life.

As Becky listened to Tom talking about this or that she saw something different in him. His calm enthusiasm introducing her to the world of sexual possibilities was exciting to her. Tom described a passion and personal fulfillment that is there for the taking with the right person. He took her to a beautiful place of understanding sex for what it can be, not the dirty perverted thing that many make it to be.

While talking to Becky about sex he never used foul language or used perverted terms to describe anything. This was different then how the subject had be treated while she was growing up. Her parents, friends and even her older sister made the worst of sex.

Becky decided to confide to Tom that she was a virgin. Tom was shocked! How could such a beautiful young woman, so vibrant, so happy and playful be a virgin?

It was Becky's turn now to explain that she had always been interested in sex. She might have even been sexually active in High School had it not been for her friendship with Tom. Her knowing Tom somehow to Becky prevented her from involving herself with anyone. She told Tom, I always said to myself I have this friend that is a man - not the boys that I go to school with.

She confessed to Tom she had often fantasized about being with him. He blushed a little - he was flattered by what Becky was saying. He had of course noticed her evolving beauty over time, but never considered this. Tom now looked at Becky in a different way. This beautiful woman and longtime friend wanted their relationship to be more.

**********

A few days later Becky was walking her dog and she happened to run into Tom.

They exchanged their normal greetings and then without warning Becky stepped in front of Tom put her arms around him and with all the passion one person can have for another gave him a sweet, soft full kiss that lasted for a minute.

Her face went back slightly after the kiss and their eyes met. Her big expressive eyes said it all - playful, passion, love, respect - it was all there in that look.

Tom responded by kissing her. This time their tongues intertwined and sealed a connection few have known.

This kiss lasted a few minutes only to be interrupted by the tug of Snoop's leash on Becky's hand. Becky and Tom both laughed at the dog's insistent interruption.

They continued their walk hand in hand plotting their new friendship and adventure.

***********

The next morning Becky met Tom on his morning walk. "Hi Becky" Tom says. Becky responds with a kiss to Tom's cheek.

Tom starts the conversation with Becky. "I should have not kissed you the way I did yesterday. That was not right for me to do that." He continued, as Becky listened intently. "You are a fantastic lady with a great future ahead of you. You need to begin with someone fresh, not someone with many miles behind them." You...Becky interrupts - "Tom stop...I have thought about this moment for years. I have thought about you and what you mean to me. I kissed you - you didn't kiss me."

I thought about what you told me a couple of years ago, about how giving your virginity to someone is a once and only once in a lifetime gift. I have thought about what that will be for me and, I remember you saying that a woman giving herself to a man should be special for him too.

You told me once you have never been with a virgin and how incredibly special it would have been. Becky looks at Tom, he is patiently listening to her - She says, "I would like to ask you a question." Tom says "anything Becky." Becky reaches for Toms hand and looking him in the eyes with a serious yet playful voice says to Tom, "I want you to be the first for me. I want to give you my virginity and all that I am to you." Tom's breathing and heart rate jump. Tom looks at her and says, "I would like nothing more, but I should not take this from you. You will find"...Becky interrupts again. "You Tom are that special person for me. You are the first man I have ever kissed and I would like you to be the first to be inside of me."

Tom for the first time in his life has no response. Becky sees and feels the emotions in Tom. She asks him to "Please think about it for me."

Tom tells Becky that he will be leaving town for a few days. He suggests that they both think about this while he is gone and they will talk when he returns. They finish their walk hand in hand not saying another word.

***********

Tom is back from his trip in two days. The first thing he does is to call Becky on her cell phone. Tom - "hi Becky is that you," yes it's me. Are you back already?

Couldn't stay away from you Beck. Becky asks if Tom is up for a walk. He tells her "I will meet you in ten minutes." See you in ten - her voice was just filled with excitement.

They meet at the corner which has been their meeting place for two maybe two years. Becky sees Tom and walks fast then finishes with a sprit towards him.

Tom puts his arms out and Becky falls neatly into them. It's a real hug, full of emotion and caring for one another.

They start their walk holding hands, Becky has decided to wait for Tom to bring up her request. She does not have to wait long.

Tom stops walking at where a bench is, they both sit down. Tom asks her if she thought more about them being together. She looked at him and said "I have thought about nothing else." She asks Tom "have you?"

Tom was sure she would change her mind about them having sex. Tom responds to her question, "Yes Becky I have." He continues, "Our friendship has evolved so quickly it caught me off guard a few days ago. You are much more than a friend to me and I think you have been for some time now. When I kissed you it changed us forever. I want to be your lover and I want to be your first, if you'll have me my sweet."

Becky's eyes are filling with tears. "Yes, I want this with all that is me. I want you. I have thought about us making love for more than two years now. I must tell you - until I kissed you I have never kissed anyone ever. That kiss was so special to me."

She needed to tell Tom more. I want you to know I am a virgin in every way. No one has ever touched my breasts. No one has ever touched or put anything in my vagina. I have never had a vaginal exam and I always use pads during that time of the month.

I want you to be inside of me, I want you to make love to me Tom. You, no one else.

Tom reaches over to her and hugs her and holds her for the longest time. They start walking again, there is an excitement and an anticipation about what will come next. They agree to meet at Tom's house in the morning. Another hug and a small kiss and they go their separate ways.

**********

The next morning Becky is at Tom's door at about 9am. It was a short walk from her parents' house just a block away. Tom welcomes her and she steps in. His house is clean and well decorated, Becky has never been here. She comes in and Tom takes her jacket and asks her to sit down. They both sit on the couch and talk about nothing really important. Tom senses no fear in Becky, she is calm and in a very playful mood.

Tom turns toward his guest and puts his one arm around her pulling her gently towards him. She slides over without delay. He kisses her forehead, then her eyes, then her neck and finally her full lips. Each pause draws a sigh from Becky.

The kiss on her lips is complete. They both are probing each other with tongues that you would think have done this forever.

Their kissing continues on the couch for almost half an hour. Becky asks Tom is they could go to Tom's bedroom. Tom takes his beauty to his room. It is a larger room, well-appointed with a large four poster bed. Becky sits on the edge of the bed.

Tom sits next to her. They kiss again, Becky notices something different with herself, she is becoming wet in her opening. This is a new feeling for her. Tom pushes Becky gently back on the bed. He begins to unbutton her top. She responds by doing the same with him. They have fun undressing each other, playfully tugging here and there.

After all their clothes are on the floor Becky is naked with someone next to her for the first time. Tom looks at this beautiful woman, she is even more perfect naked. Tom gingerly moves Becky to the middle of the bed on her back. He moves to one side of her and kisses her again. She is now more vocal about how this feels to her. Tom takes one hand and gently cups one breast. Becky moves towards him. He massages and kneads her one breast and then the other. Becky moves with every motion applied to her. She is a playful delight. Tom senses it's time to change how he is playing with her. He begins to kiss her neck and starts to works down to her breasts. Taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking on it draws a moan from Becky such he had never heard from a woman before.

Becky may have never had sex before now but, her intuitive actions and sounds where amazing. Tom sucked on one then the other breast, both nipples hard and standing up. Next he licked the side of her breasts she bucked with delight.

Tom reached to Becky's flat tummy and past her delicate red pubic hair. It was soft and curly. He skipped by her opening and gently with one finger traced circles on her inner thighs. First one side then the other. Becky moved and approved of what was happening to her with appreciative sighs.

Tom brought his hand back to near her opening. By now it was wet with her anticipation of what was to come. He took one finger and without opening her, worked his fingertip back and forth over her clitoris. Becky's sounds were now very pronounced. Her pelvis was moving with Tom's finger still only on top of her clitoris. Becky felt something deep inside of her. It was like powerful flood waters heading towards you. The feeling was growing by the second. When it arrived in full force Becky arched her back and cried out the only thing that came to mind "OH MY GOD". She continued to feel this intense sensation for close to a minute. Her first orgasm.

She asked Tom "what you have done to me." He responded "was that too much?" She lifted her head and said "can we do that a hundred times more," he smiled at her. OK Beck, you are the boss. She smiled back and ended with a giggle.

Tom slide down her body so that his face was aligned with her opening. Lifting her legs and placing them on his shoulders, she was exposed for the first time.

Tom started to kiss her outer lips and lick her from top to the bottom of her vagina. Becky moaned with a new enthusiasm. She told Tom "God that feels good."

Tom parted just the top cover of her opening to expose her clitoris. Another first and another different sound of approval. Tom tugged and licked her button until a now familiar sound was heard "OH MY GOD" - "OH MY GOD." Becky experience her first multiple orgasm.

Tom went up to her face and kissed her and let her taste herself. She liked it. He held her for a little while so she could regain herself.

Tom kissed her again and asked her if she was ready, she nodded yes. Tom positioned himself over her, with her knees up and her legs apart. His erection was hard and ready. He placed the head of his penis at her opening.

He wiped the head back and forth to allow Becky to adjust to the feel. He looked into her eyes and asked her, "is this what you want." She looked up at him and said "Yes with all my heart take me I'm yours."

Tom gently moved the head of his penis past her lips. Becky holding on to Tom's hand encouraging him to go deeper. He pushed a little more only for Becky to flinch and squeeze his hand tight. "Are you OK he asked." She smiled at him and said "I am not a virgin anymore." Tom looked down and noticed a little blood on his penis and her openings lips. "Are you sure you are OK." Becky raised up to kiss Tom and told him she was fine and she wanted all of him inside of her. Tom began to slowly move in and out with a gentle rhythm. Within a minute or so he was all in her. She was tight and his penis pushed ever so gently on her cervix. A little uncomfortable at first but it felt great to Becky.

Tom was stroking with a normal pace when Becky got that feeling again. She was going to orgasm again. This time with Tom's penis deep inside of her. This time the orgasm was just overwhelming. The intensity was far greater than the others had been. She bucked as the first wave went through her. Her insides gripped Tom's penis from every side. The next wave was even stronger, follow by a third that could only be described as life changing.

Tom slowed his pace to allow her to recover, but something else was pressing. He was close to his own orgasm. He told Becky I am going to cum, this was a new term to her - but she understood. Do you want me to cum in you? Becky looked up and said to Tom, "Fill me with you. Put you're cum deep inside of me." With only a stroke or two Tom pumped four or five spurts of semen into Becky.

She could feel his warm cum deep inside. She also could feel her vagina tighten around Tom's penis. Her velvety insides massaging and hugging his penis, milking every drop from him.

Tom stopped and gently laid on Becky as they both rolled onto one side. Tom was still deep inside of her. They held each other for the longest time. Finally, Tom's penis softened and slide out of Becky's vagina. A small amount of Tom's semen followed. This felt so good to Becky. She reached between her legs and with one finger wiped a little of the fluid on her finger. She brought it to her lips and licked the tip of her finger. Becky exclaimed, tastes wonderful, tastes like the love of my life.

Tom asked her if she was OK. She nodded yes and said it was so wonderful and she was happy that they had made love. She then asked Tom, "was it all you thought it might be?" Tom told her, "You gave me something I never thought I would have. Something that I will cherish forever. You gave me you."

Becky replied, "You can have me for as long as you want." Tom kissed her again and said forever? Becky said "yes forever." Tom looking at his lady said "I love you Becky." She reached up to hug him and holding him tight Becky said "I will always love you" and I give you all of me for eternity.