That First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary had stepped out of his shoes and let his slacks fall to the floor while I was sucking him. I had removed my top and bra, but still wore my skirt and heels. After several minutes of kneeling on the carpet he helped me to my feet and led me over to the couch. We stood kissing again as he unzipped the back of my skirt and let it fall to the floor, his drooling cock tracing lines across my belly. He guided me to a sitting position on the couch and knelt in front of me, pushing my legs back. I sighed as he lowered his mouth to my pussy and began to blow softly on my wet outer lips. He licked softly and tentatively, exploring the outer crevice and occasionally planting kisses on my inner thighs and lips. He switched techniques, licking with broad strokes of his tongue, ever increasing the pressure. He seemed to sense when I would draw back as he neared my clit and for the first time in my life I didn't have to coach or explain to someone how to eat me. Before long he had developed a rhythm of lightly fucking me with his tongue before grinding his lips into my opening. The pressure of his chin on my asshole combined with the feeling of my clit rubbing inside of my outer lips was driving me crazy! I had both nipples in my hands, squeezing and pulling and when I felt his finger enter me for a second time I could feel my orgasm building anew. Extremely well lubricated at this point, he slipped a second and then a third finger inside of me. His fingertips repeatedly and expertly dragged across my G-spot, finally bringing the pressure building in my abdomen to a crescendo. The warm wave of my orgasm washed over me and caused lights to dance in front of my eyes.

Gary stood up and walked across the room to retrieve his pants as I lowered my legs, breathless. He rummaged inside the pocket for a moment, retrieving a small foil package. As he returned I realized that he was holding a condom, something I hadn't thought of and wouldn't have asked for. It was a good thing, however, because I had stopped taking birth control when Jay left. I later mused that he must have guessed that something would happen. It was in the front pocket of his pants, not stashed in a wallet or nightstand like one would expect.

He stood in front of me with his dick bobbing and dripping. As he tended to the condom package I leaned forward and again took him into my mouth. I sucked him briefly before he stepped back and rolled the condom onto his length. Again he knelt in front of me, this time grabbing my legs and pulling me forward to where I was lying on the couch cushion with my head propped up against the back of the couch. My ass was hanging off, but his arms were underneath each of my legs holding me up. He aimed himself at me without looking and slowly entered me, pulling back only once before resuming, burying his cock to the hilt. I squealed a little as I felt the tip of him contact my cervix and grabbed his hard forearms in each of my hands. He began slowly, causing me to gasp and moan with each stroke in and out. He had the fat crown of his dick aimed right at my G spot again. He had learned my trick and was exploiting it! He slowly built up speed, eventually going faster and deeper until I could feel his balls slapping my asshole with each downstroke. My stomach muscles were tightening and butterflies were dancing inside of my belly each time he dragged himself out of me. He mauled my bouncing tits with his mouth as he pounded into me. I began to see red and then sparks as the warmth washed up my body to the top of my head. My squealing had become outright screaming and I could feel my cunt gushing freely, liquid sliding down my ass crack and dripping onto the floor.

Once my moaning and cursing subsided, Gary instructed me to flip over. I was kneeling on the couch, arms folded on the back of it with my head resting on them. This time he wasn't gentle. He slid his cock into me and begin to slam away. I knew that he was ready to cum and I began to back onto him. Each time his pelvis impacted my buttocks I could feel the ripple of flesh crawl up my back. He had both of my tits in his hands, squeezing and pinching at my nipples as he had seen me doing to myself just minutes before. Just as I began to feel my orgasm begin to build yet again, his pace slowed and he began to drive into me deeply, burying his cock, withdrawing and then returning it to my depths. His groans and grunts had an animalistic quality as I felt him spasming inside of me. He leaned down and gently stroked my back with his fingertips. He withdrew and I turned, first gazing at the prodigious bubble of semen dangling from the tip of the condom on his dick and then smiling up at him. He leaned down and we again kissed, this time more gently, but still passionately. He collapsed on the couch next to me, his cock softening as I draped a leg over his and cuddled next to him.

We made small talk, and as he softened I took the condom from him and put it in the garbage. I brought him one of my husband's beers and shared it with him. Eventually he excused himself and got dressed, heading over to his own house for the night. After he left I went to the bathroom, gazing at the hickey on my left tit in the mirror before showering and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, as I lay there attempting to sort through the conflicting feelings of dread, mild arousal, remorse and elation the phone rang....

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome!

5 Shiny stars. Pretty much how it happens in the military! In the Army, it was typically a wife boning one of the single guys in the unit that didn't go on the deployment for some reason or another. Usually, it was someone with a minor medical problem or about to go on a previously schedule leave. Good story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know the story

I am a military wife and iave a different fuck toy for every one of my husband's deployments. Several of my girlfriends do the same because we crave being fucked hard and often. It is a frequent situation, and absent husbands know it happens. Flame away at me, I don't care. If you cast a stone at me, you need a bucketful for all the other wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It has happened before.

Navy wives that I knew in Jacksonville used to start their first orgy before the ship had cleared Mayport. They openly bragged, "He's going to gone for the next six months on a Med Cruise."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

You have done a great job for the first effort. You really got inside her head. The military should, maybe they do, provide for left at home wives via social organizations etc. I look forward to your next chapter/story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Congratulations on your first submission. I found it erotic and stimulating. Looking forward to the next chapters. Ignore the nay sayers and keep writing

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Lucy Strays An inexperienced wife learns that size can make a difference.in Loving Wives
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories