All Comments on 'That Friend from College Pt. 01'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Felt more like erotic couplings to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was okay and headed toward a 4 until you didn't finish, it immediately dropped to a 3.

exhaustedinNYexhaustedinNYover 2 years agoAuthor

This is just the first part of a multi-part story. There is a lot more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

super duper intro. Hope their journey is happy! waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is the music coming, jack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear exhausted in MY:

This is a great story. It is the first story of yours I have read. I will now read more.

I am grateful.

I think Allison and Pete made the right decision to go from friends to something more.

You write very well and your story line is wonderful. I liked introduction of Ben as a the curious younger brother.

Best regards,

Potential fan in YYZ.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Pete needs to be wary about the younger brother.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

That was a good start. I’m wondering why, after Pete said he wanted to be more than friends, that neither of them asked the other whether it was a one night stand? I mean, by the time they reached her house, he might have asked her for a date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES