That Friend from College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For me," Pete pressed a hand to his chest, "it happened because I like you, and I just found myself really attracted to you. You've got the most striking eyes I've ever seen on anyone and... once your clothes were off I was honestly having a bit of a hard time restraining myself."

It was rather overwhelming hearing this and her heart sped up to such an intensity that she was afraid it would jump right out of her chest. There was a lump in her throat that prevented her from actually getting any words out, but she was pretty sure that her mouth moved. Allison gripped the edge of the stone on which she was sitting, looking for something to ground her, to calm her in this moment and it wasn't working. Pete watched her for a moment before he put down his glass next to him and reached out to wrap his arms around her. He pulled her in close to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok. I didn't mean to put you on the spot, Alli," he spoke right into her ear. "I get it, you don't feel the same way and it's ok. It's fine. You don't have to feel bad about it."

"I AM attracted to you, Pete, I really am. And I like you. And I liked what we did and how it felt. You got this all wrong, the whole reason for why I'm freaking out. It's not because it's difficult for me to turn you down, it's because I don't want to turn you down." She finally got the words out, not looking at him, blowing out a breath as soon as the words were out of her mouth. Pete pulled back, keeping his arms wrapped around her, but angling his shoulder away to look at her. His eyes scanned her face, searching her eyes. "I mean it!" She gave his shoulder a light slap. "I'm not saying this to make you feel better, Pete!"

He leaned in to kiss her then and it was like fireworks all over again. There was tremendous electricity between them, as their lips moved together, tender and light at first, then turning hungry and intense. It felt like there couldn't possibly be enough, like she wouldn't be able to disconnect. This was what she needed this entire year and now she couldn't let it go.

****

"How fucking pissed are you guys?" Shawn, one of their college friends, stood a few feet away, a cigarette in his hand, his tie loose around his neck. They pulled apart looking up at him. Shawn had a shit-eating grin on his face, looking between them. He took a drag of his cigarette.

"Not at all, actually," Pete told him.

"I might be a little tipsy," Alli confessed. Shawn chuckled, tipping his head back and blowing the smoke up into the air.

"I don't know, usually macking on your friends takes a certain level of inebriation," Shawn assessed.

Pete didn't feel like explaining everything to Shawn right then. More than likely, it would just make Alli uncomfortable. They still had things to figure out between them. This felt big, like they've come to some sort of major realization here and that this wouldn't be just a spur-of-the-moment hook-up with a time restraint. Things could really work between them this time! He had an apartment now, with his friend Ed as a roommate, and Alli had been talking about looking for her own place too. They'd talk and they'd be adults about this. Pete turned to Alli, smiling at her.

"Let's go dance," he took her hand, standing up. She smiled up at him too, nodding. They left Shawn standing outside, smoking, and joined the crowd of people on the dance floor.

They jumped around with their friends on the fast songs and Pete held her close on the slow ones. She kicked off the heels after a short while, swaying barefoot in his arms. His tie was gone now, shirt collar undone and sleeves rolled up. There were more drinks, shots with the whole college crew, the bouquet and garter toss, which neither of them caught, and then someone requested Paradise By The Dashboard Light and the floor seemed to erupt in a sing-along. It was fantastic to see Alli really get into it and put some attitude into the lines 'Let me sleep on it, baby baby let me sleep in it, let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.'

He walked Alli up to her room when the party started to die down. She held her shoes and purse in one hand, his hand in the other. It felt like the end of a first date, like he was bringing her home after they had just gone out for the first time. They stopped at her door and he leaned in to kiss her, his hand cupping her face.

"Come in," Alli pulled her hand away to get the room key from her purse. He really wanted to go in and at the same time, he worried about going too fast and making things uncomfortable for her again.

"I probably shouldn't," Pete stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Please, I want you to," Alli insisted, swinging the door open. "I was sharing the room with Dotty the night before, but she is obviously going to be in the honeymoon suite tonight, so I have the place to myself. Leah's got a room with her boyfriend." She walked into the room and Pete followed her, against his better judgment. She closed the door, locking it, and then turned on the lamp on the dresser, setting her purse and shoes down.

"Alli, I really don't want to mess things up again. I don't want this to be just another hook-up followed by a year of us not seeing each other at all," he confessed.

"I don't want that either," she shook her head, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "What are you doing next weekend?" That made him smile.

"I don't currently have any plans," he leaned a shoulder against the wall, standing opposite her. Alli put her hands behind herself and leaned back on them.

"Maybe I could come out and see your new place? We could get dinner?" She offered.

"That sounds like an excellent idea."

"Alright, then it's a date," she bit her lip, then patted the spot next to her on the bed. Pete came closer.

"What if you feel differently about this in the morning?" He really needed to not fuck it up this time.

"I just spent an entire year regretting the way I overreacted last time. I'm not gonna do that again." That statement got him. He was down on the bed next to her, pulling Alli in to himself and kissing her like his life depended on it.

This felt good and right, like everything he wanted was coming to fruition. Her hands were on the buttons of his shirt, nimbly pulling them open. He reached for the back of her dress, trying to unhook the halter and unzip the back. She slipped out of her dress while he pulled off the white undershirt and then her hands were on his belt, unbuckling, unzipping, pushing his pants down along with his boxer briefs. He was entirely naked before she was. Alli was on the bed next to him, in black lace panties and a matching strapless bra while he was entirely naked. Her eyes sparkled as she stroked the length of his cock, looking as if she had something really naughty in mind. She shifted to her knees and leaned down over him, taking him into her mouth. Pete groaned, letting himself drop back onto the bed on his back.

Yeah, this definitely helped him feel as if he wasn't pressuring her into anything. She was doing this because she wanted to and she was doing it so fucking well! Her mouth and her hand worked in tandem, stroking and licking and sucking, her mouth descending down onto his cock, the head of it rubbing along the roof of her mouth. He let himself enjoy Alli's talented mouth for some time before he reached his hand between her legs to touch her. Her panties were damp where he pressed his fingers against them and he slid them aside to touch her slick folds. She leaned into his touch, moaning around his cock and it was almost too much.

"Holy shit, Alli, I can't take much more of that, or I will come in your mouth," he warned her. She pulled her mouth off of him, a smile spread over her lips.

"Is it good?" The tone with which she asked this was so innocent, so genuine, as if she really wasn't sure how amazing what she was doing felt.

"It's fucking fantastic," he told her, while her hand continued to stroke his shaft. "But I'd rather not be done just yet. Come here."

Alli shifted to lay down next to him on her side. He reached behind her, unclasping her bra and tossing it aside. His fingers skated over her olive skin, from underneath her breast towards her hard, dark nipple. He lowered his head to circle it with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth. Alli let out a quiet moan, a sound that he had missed hearing. He switched to her other breast, flicking the hard nub with his tongue inside his mouth. Her skin tasted perfect, sweet and salty, as he covered her breasts with kisses. She still had her hand on his erection and he reached a hand down between her legs again. She was so wet and inviting, her clit so sensitive that she jerked involuntarily as soon as his fingers touched it. He wanted to be inside her, but he wanted it to be on her terms.

He kept his tongue working her pretty little nipples while he slipped two fingers inside her channel, pressing them in and pulling them back. It didn't take long before Alli was pulling away from him, telling him she was going to get a condom. The fact that she brought them with her put a goofy grin on Pete's face - she must have wanted this to happen, right?

She straddled him, ripping the wrapper open and unrolling the condom over his cock. Not that he needed to be any more turned on right then, but watching Alli do this was definitely arousing. She shifted to line herself up with his cock and carefully lowered herself onto it. The sound that emanated from her as she slid all the way down, settling down, was like honey.

"You feel so good," Pete moved his hands up along her sides until they were caressing the sides of her breasts.

"You too," she shifted position, lowering herself down towards his chest.

She slid her pussy up and down his cock at a just-right pace, grinding down into him deeply every time she reached the bottom of his shaft. He thrust from below, as he felt her searching for friction she needed on her clit. He wanted to reach between them and press his fingers against it, but just as he shifted his hand from her breast, she shuddered and closed her eyes.

"Oh God, yes," the words came out through her teeth. He could feel her tighten around his cock as the waves of her orgasm rolled through. He pressed her further down onto his cock with his hands on her hips and she whimpered in response. He loved watching her come, the feel of her tremors around him.

When he felt her coming down from the height, he hugged her to himself and rolled her onto her side, then repositioned himself on his knees, raising her top leg straight up against his chest to drive into her at a new angle. Pete was able to press in deeper in this position, drawing new sounds out of Alli, and as he found his rhythm, he felt himself hitting the top of her channel. It didn't take long after that for him to reach his climax. Among Alli's staccato affirmation (yes, yes, yes!) he found himself emptying into the condom. The high of it rolled through his entire body.

"Are you ok?" She asked in a small voice and he realized that he'd been sitting there, pressed in deep as his erection was starting to deflate, just staring at her.

"Yeah, I'm... just..." he held up a thumbs up and Alli giggled.

They talked for a while, laying naked in bed under the covers, before they fell asleep. Alli told him that she had a really good feeling about this and that she didn't think she'd freak out in the morning. He pulled her in close, wrapping his arms around her, and told her that he really wanted to be with her, spend time with her, hold her like this, have her sleep in his bed. They finally fell asleep spooning and he couldn't help himself, when he woke up in the early morning hours with his morning wood pressing into her back, to start things up again. He woke her up by sliding his fingers through her folds, eliciting groggy moans from Alli, until she opened up her legs for him and whispered to him where she left the box of condoms.

He had already rolled it on by the time he reached her on the bed, crawling over her body and sliding into her, slowly. It was a different pace this time, as he moved over her, kissing her jaw and her neck and whispering into her ear how amazing she felt. He snuck a thumb between them, circling her clit, and as Alli came apart, he joined her there, sharing in the release.

He had trouble falling back asleep after that, even though Alli passed right out, snuggled into his chest. He lay awake, noticing the remains of Alli's hairdo from yesterday, the flowers still staying in somehow while strands have pulled out of the twists on either side of her face, framing it now. Pete never wanted to go that long without seeing her again. At this point, a year was completely unimaginable.

He might have drifted off at some point, if barely, but was pulled back to consciousness by the knocking on the door. Alli was out cold and he got out of bed, pulling on his boxer briefs and t-shirt as he made his way to the door.

Dotty stood there, along with her brand new husband, and she took a little step back when he cracked the door open. She looked back up at the door number and then back at him, a huge, bright grin spreading over her face.

"Oh my God, Pete!" She screeched, and he made a face at the shrillness of her voice. "I knew it! I knew it!" She was almost bouncing. She came closer and put her hands on his shoulders. "I was really rooting for you. You guys will be perfect together!" He smiled back at his newlywed friend. He hoped she was right.

12