That Ginger Guy at 1am

Story Info
Craigslist hook up at 1am with a Ginger guy.
1.5k words
4.6
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RRNB
RRNB
4 Followers

Its one AM, I can't sleep. Not the first sexually frustrated non sleeping night I've had lately. Won't be the last. Craigslist has worked most of the time previously, I'll just do my usual. Post an ad: SSBBW looking to suck a cock tonight, near X zip code. Anyone "up"?

Per usual there's 20 responses immediately. Doesn't take much for anonymous sex. I think Plenty of Fish was around at the time, but that took more effort and people there catch feelings. Not that Craigslist Personals didn't, but it was easier to keep it "business".

Oh, here's one!

"35, male, married, not getting any at home. Is this for real? You'll just suck my cock? No strings attached?"

Respond: No strings attached. Just looking to suck some cock.

We make the arrangements. He's only 20 minutes from me. Meet him in front of DSW. It's the darkest part of the parking lot. Target is on the other side, but their lights don't go off til 2:30 AM. This will have to do.

Leave the house, drive the 2 minutes across the street and wait. I spend the time in the parking lot listening to music, reading the other ads. Nice to have a back up cock. I brought my vibrator to keep things going. Keep things warmed up. Feels good though, I may need to do more before I go back home to bed. Hopefully this guy's cock is as good as he says it is. It's usually not, but I don't mind. A cock is a cock at this point and I will enjoy them all!

Oh here we go, he's pulling up. Oh, a ginger, fuck yeah.

I step out.

It's chillier than I remember. The adrenaline makes me shiver, maybe it's not as chilly as I think.

I'm not wearing much.

Shorts, light zip up jacket over a bra. That's it. Not like I'm running into the store. I'm here to suck some cock and rub one out.

He kisses me once I get in. His beard feels good. I've always loved facial hair.

He starts telling me how crazy this is. I tell him not to worry, it's not my first time.

He explains his wife hasn't sucked his cock since they were married. That was 12 years ago. I feel bad for guys like this. But I also think about how little he is probably contributing. That part I can relate too. Hence why I'm here.

I run my finger tips up his thigh. He's wearing loose basketball shorts.

Good. I like easy access. I love being able to see how hard he is without trying.

I unzip my jacket. My boobs are huge. He says his wife doesn't compare. I explain they're still semi perky from breastfeeding. I see his cock twitch. Guys like when I say things like that.

I run my finger tips further up his thigh. His hands are all over my boobs. Hes pinching both nipples. He likes it when I jump a little and squirm from him doing it. He kisses my neck. That's that spot too. Instant turn on. There's no going back, I think, I'll have to cum before I go home.

"Pull your cock out for me."

Its good. Seven, maybe almost 8 inches of cock. Decently thick too.

Good for him.

I wrap my hand around his hard cock. And he is HARD!

I run my hand up and down around his shaft. I bite my lip in anticipation. I come up on my knee, over the console, I have to get his cock in my mouth. I can't wait anymore. But I have to be careful. If I go too fast he will cum. I don't want him to cum yet. I want to enjoy this.

Wrap my lips around the head of his cock. Run my tongue around his head. Up the slit and back down. Get it all wet. My mouth was already watering, this won't be difficult. Slide my mouth down his cock. It touches the back of my throat. I bob my head there for a few seconds. He gasps, feeling my throat on his cock. He likes it. I knew he would. They always do.

Fuck he tastes good. I love the taste of a man who you can tell has been worked up for hours. He's had precum dripping from his cock. I can smell the phermones. Fuck my pussy is so wet right now. I just want to climb over this console and ride him til I cum.

No. I can't. I'm here to suck his cock.

Up and down. Up and down. All the way up, where his cock is about to leave my lips, then back down. All the way down. Bobbing up and down with him in my throat. He likes to hear me gag on it. And I make sure I do so. I want him to remember this. When he jerks off in the shower in the morning, I want him to be able to feel how my throat felt around the head of his cock.

Its only been a couple minutes and he's close. I can feel him getting harder. His cock is so swollen in my mouth, it's getting harder to get it into my throat.

I come up off his cock. I rub it with my hand.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my boobs?"

His eyes are super dilated.

He's ready.

"In your throat, swallow every drop."

I go back down.

I suck the head of his cock a bit to tease him. He jumps and squirms a bit. Good. Almost there.

I go up and down his shaft with my warm, watering mouth. He loves how my lips feel around his cock. I pick up the pace a bit.

He's close. One good deep throat and he's finished. But should I?

Before I can decide he pushes my head down, all the way onto his cock.

This time I definitely gag.

And that's all it took.

He pumps over and over. I lost count after 6 times.

There's so much cum. I swallow as much as I can with him in my throat. I can feel it dripping out of my mouth. I try to catch it with my tongue. His hand let's go. I slowly slide my lips up along his cock.

He's still pulsing.

I go back down, slowly, gently.

He's panting so hard. His face is hot and red.

I slurp up every drop my tongue can find.

Saltier than I expected, but still good.

I sit back in my seat and stare at him.

"Well dont you look all proud of yourself."

I wipe my chin and bottom lip, "Considering how much you just came in my throat, I think I have every reason to be all proud of myelf."

"That was fucking amazing. We should definitely do this again."

We should, but we won't. Most guys chicken out after the first time. I get it. I also don't mind. Well most of the time I don't mind.

I give him a light tonguey kiss.

"Thanks for cumming in my throat."

I get out of his car, flash him my boobs one more time. Jiggle them around a bit. The cold air hits my nipples, they're instantly hard as rocks and painful! I have to get in my car, I need to cum so bad.

I sit back and watch him drive off. I don't even remember his name. Not sure I knew it to begin with. I can still smell him. I have to cum. I grab my vibrator, spread my legs and slide it between my lips onto my clit. Fuck that's good. I put the seat back a little. I open my jacket slightly and tease my still hard nipples. Fuck this won't take much. I can still taste him. I lick my lips. I'm so close. I can feel how wet I am. The seat is getting wet underneath me. Fuck. I think of him kissing my neck with his cock in my hand.

Just imagine the sight of it. Middle of the night. A dark parking lot, empty. And I'm laid back in the driver's seat of my car, vibrator going, pussy squirting, pinching my hard nipples sticking out of my mostly unzipped jacket, moaning so loud.

That's it. I'm cumming. My pussy squirts hard as I cum. FUCK! I pinch my nipple hard. I quiver and shake in my orgasm. My hips grinding back and forth. Rubbing that vibrator hard on my clit. Fuck yes. It doesn't stop for what feels like ten minutes.

I'm floating.

Floating...

I open my eyes and look around. No one saw. I should have brought the towel. I knew better. Oh well. Just air it out tomorrow I guess. Throw the vibrator on the passenger seat. Pull the seat back up. Sit for a minute and catch my breath.

Fuck that was good.

Turn the key, put it in drive. Now I can sleep.

RRNB
RRNB
4 Followers