A Night in NOLA (w/ a Drunk Hubby)

Story Info
A wife's New Orleans vacation becomes a night to remember.
9.5k words
4.4
30.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story... be gentle!

-----

The doorman asked me if I needed any help. I thanked him, and told him that I was okay. My husband, Aiden, was a little bit too enamored with the frozen alcoholic slushes that NOLA specializes in, so he wasn't much help. This was our third time in New Orleans, and he always seemed to overdo.

I had my arm around his waist to steady him as we walked across the ornate lobby of the hotel Monteleone. It is one of my favorite hotels we've ever stayed at, and, thankfully, I know my way around.

We got upstairs and after fumbling a bit with the keycard, we got in the room. I set my purse and half-finished drink on the small kitchen table. Aiden headed straight for the couch in the sitting area and flopped down.

"Honey! I'm so sorry!" He squinted at the clock. "It's only 10:00 - it's too early! I don't know why the alcohol hit me so hard this time. My head is swimmy. Why is it just me? You seem fine."

"Because you are a lightweight," I laughed. "It's fine. I'm good to just hang out and rest a little. I'll probably just sit on the bed and play my games until you are good to fool around."

He didn't answer because he was already asleep.

I opened the door to our bedroom and flipped on the light. Man, I love this hotel. Everything is so classy and fancy. The bed was tall and very luxurious, and there were a couple of comfy chairs in a sitting area by the window. The curtains were open and I could see the lights and hear the chaos that was nearly constant on Royal street below.

I kicked off my shoes and mashed some pillows up against the headboard and sat back. After a few minutes I was engrossed by one of the puzzle games on my iPad, and I lost track of time. When I looked at the clock, I realized it was been an hour, and Aiden's occasional snores still echoed from the other room.

I was bored and decided to go explore. I slipped my shoes back on, checked my hair in the mirror. As insecure as I am, I must admit that I looked pretty darn good. (It is amazing what a year of hard work and discipline can do to a body and one's self-esteem.) I liked my shorter hairstyle, which I never would have attempted before I got into better shape. I wore black leggings and a basic black shirt that buttoned down the front. Normally, I'd have one or two buttons open. Tonight? Three. Hey, it's New Orleans, and I was feeling good! Nothing wrong with a little bit of cleavage, right? Simple, but classy.

I quietly snuck through the front room, grabbing a keycard off the table on my way. Opening the front door as quietly as I could, I slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign on to the outside handle. Peeking back through the door as it closed, I saw that Aiden hadn't moved a muscle.

I spent the next few minutes walking around the hotel. It was quiet. The always-busy lobby was empty. I sat on a couch for a few minutes, until I was distracted by the noise coming from the bar. Not just any bar, mind you, but the famous Carousel Bar.

When I peeked in, the bar was not too crowded. A few solo drinkers sat on the barstools that slowly rotated around the bar. A few groups were gathered at tables and booths. I selected a small out-of-the-way booth and slipped in and sat down.

Moments later, a waiter came by, "What can I get you. Ma'am?"

I hope the "ma'am" comment was just southern manners, but shrugged it off and ordered a cranberry martini. (New to me, but I read about them in some magazine.)

Within moments, the waiter was back with my drink. He asked how I would be paying.

"Last name Davis, room 921."

"Excellent, I'll just bill it to your room." And off he went.

The drink was excellent. The tart cranberry juice offset the vodka taste, and the sugared cranberries added a touch of sweet. Yum.

I sat and relaxed and enjoyed my drink. We love New Orleans. The food, the fun things to do, and the plain old decadence -- or even the hedonistic -- aspects of that town made it special. Some of our best travel memories, and best sex memories are from NOLA.

I finished my drink, and was about to stand up, when the waiter brought another cranberry martini and set it on a napkin in front of me.

"Wait! I didn't order this."

"Compliments of the party over in the corner." He replied as he motioned with his head to a round booth in the corner of the bar.

I looked over and help up my drink and nodded to the group. There were four of them, three guys and one girl. They all started waving me over, inviting me to join them. I smiled and waved them off and mouthed "Thank you."

No sooner had I looked away that a man slid into the booth across from me. I jumped and almost spilled my drink.

"Sorry to startle you! No pressure, we just saw you sitting alone and thought that nobody should be sitting alone in here. Come join us! Really. Oh, by the way, I'm Drew."

Drew was a good-looking guy. I couldn't tell how tall he was, but he definitely gave off a young Paul Newman vibe. Wavy, blond hair, seriously blue eyes, and a potentially dangerous smile. Probably mid-twenties- he looked young enough to be one of my sons.

"That is so sweet of you, and I appreciate the invite, but I was just going to head back up to my room." I demurred.

"Wrong answer!" Drew laughed. "We insist. At least until you finish your drink."

I reluctantly slid out of the booth and followed him to the round booth where the others sat. My first thought was that it was a pity-invite. They saw this older lady sitting by herself and felt bad for her. My second thought was, what the hell. I might as well enjoy being the anti-Katie, because this was so far out of character for me.

One of the other guys slid farther around the bench, giving me room to slide in. Drew sat down next to me at the edge of the bench, and began the introductions. The southern gentleman was on task.

"I'm Drew, originally from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, currently in med school at LSU."

The guy next to him interrupted. "We are all in med school at LSU -- not just 'Doctor Drew. I'm Lance, by the way." Everyone laughed, except Drew who flipped a quick bird in Lance's direction.

Drew continued, motioning to the only girl in the group. "That little person is Chanti." She was sipping on a drink and waved a little wave to me.

"Chanti. Is that with an 'S' or a 'C?'" I asked

She looked surprised. "A 'C,' as in Chanterelle."

"Chanterelle? I like it -- Chanti, too. Your parents must love mushrooms." I replied.

She laughed and slapped the guy next to her with the back of her hand, "See? She gets it. You guys just don't have enough class to appreciate it."

She turned back to me and said, "Actually, you are exactly right. My parents are both chefs, and they love mushrooms. Chanterelles are the best of the best, so that's what they named me. At least someone at this table isn't a cretin."

Chanti was amazingly cute. Short blond hair, in an almost pixie cut. She had on a little too much eye makeup for my taste, but it worked on her. She had on a breezy green sundress -- the kind Aiden likes -- that made her bright green eyes pop. I couldn't help but notice that a few too many buttons were open on her sundress. My eyes dropped down for just a split-second to gauge if she was wearing a bra. She wasn't. I glanced back up to see her looking right into my eyes, with an impish grin on her face.

Busted.

I could feel the color move to my chest and face. So embarrassing. Chanti didn't say anything, and returned to her drink.

Drew continued, "This man next to me is Lance. He is a local boy, so if you can't understand his accent, one of us can translate for him."

Everyone laughed, including Lance. It took me a minute to realize who he looked like He was solid, well-built, with messy, curly back hair and a square jaw.

"Steve Young." I blurted out, instantly regretting it. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Drew saved me, "He gets that all the time, right?"

Lance nodded and said, "Hey, I'll take that as a compliment. Steve Young was awesome back in the day."

I already felt old, and that didn't help.

Drew resumed the introductions, "And last, but not least, we have James. He's the strong-silent type. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, we all listen."

James chuckled, tipped an imaginary hat at me and gave me what I guess I would call a "million dollar smile," proving Drew's point. He was tall, handsome, and very Black.

All four of these "kids" were very attractive, well-dressed, well-groomed and gave off the vibe that they came from money. I must admit that it helped me feel safe with them.

I was enjoying myself until Lance chimed in and said, "tell us about you?"

Oh, no. I thought. "What do you want to know?'

"We could start with your name, where you are from, why you are here, etcetera." Lance suggested.

"And why you are here alone," Chanti added.

"First of all, I'm here alone, but I'm not HERE alone. I'm with my husband."

"So where are you staying? What's the occasion?" Chanti asked.

"Hang on!" Drew resumed control of the conversation. "First things first: What is your name."

"Katherine, but I go by Katie."

"Hi Katie!" They all chimed in like an AA meeting.

"I am from Arizona, and I'm here with my husband Aiden to celebrate my birthday."

"Congrats! What birthday is it?" Lance asked, then flinched as Chanti kicked him under the table.

"You don't ask a woman her age!" She chided.

"Oh, it's ok. I don't mind." I said, "Let's just say I'm old enough to be your mother."

"No fucking way." James actually spoke.

"it's true," I said.

Lance responded with a fake cough, "MILF."

"No fucking way." James repeated.

Chanti approached it more diplomatically, 'What these morons are trying to say is that you look remarkably good for someone your..." her voice trailed off without completing the sentence. "Sorry -- that sounded better in my head."

"It's fine. Actually, I'm a little flattered and a lot embarrassed." I felt the flush returning to my cheeks.

"So tell us about the hubby and why you are alone." Drew thankfully changed the subject. "Troubles?"

"Oh, no. It's not like that at all. We were out earlier and Aiden had a little too much to drink. He's kind of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. He's upstairs sleeping it off. I got bored and decided to wander around, and here we are."

"So you are staying here, at the Monteleone?" Drew asked. I nodded in reply as I finished my drink.

"Sweet!" Drew continued. "We come to the bar here all the time, but I've never stayed here. Have any of you guys?"

They all said no, except silent James, who just shook his head.

"It is really nice. We've stayed here several times over the years, Kind of a special place for us."

"Can we see it." Chanti asked.

"See what?"

"Your room! I imagine it's pretty fancy. Of course, if your hubs is too wasted..."

"Aiden, and it's not like he's a drunk or something. He just had too much, too fast."

"You seem fine," added Lance.

I just chuckled. What a strange evening. I was sitting around a table really enjoying this conversation with a bunch of med student who were the age of my own kids - and they weren't treating me like I was old and boring. It was flattering, and fun. So different.

"Well?" Chanti brought me back.

"Well, what?"

"Can we see your room?

At that moment the bartender called our "last call." Everyone looked at me.

"Do you guys want to come up now, or have one more drink?"

"I'm good."

"Me, too."

Drew settled the tab and a couple minutes later we were walking through the lobby towards the elevators. Always the Southern gentleman, Drew offered me his elbow to hold as we walked. The five of us piled in and I used the keycard to override the security before I could push the button for the 9th floor.

It was quiet in the elevator, as it usually is. I could see the group behind me, reflected in the shining elevator door. James was tall, about six-four, and thin. Drew not far behind. Maybe six-two? Lance was shorter, and thicker maybe hitting six foot, on a good day. I could see the muscles under his t-shirt. Chanti was tiny, five-two at best. She looked super fit, but I didn't look much, for fear of getting caught, again.

We got to my door and, after two failed attempts to open the door, I put my finger to my lips to ask the gang to be quiet. I was drunker than I thought I was.

The green light flicked on and the door lock finally opened. I pushed the door open enough to peek inside. The room was exactly how I left it: Lights were still low. Aiden was still asleep. He had managed to kick his shoes off, but he was still "lights out."

The group filed in behind me and was remarkably quiet. Drew and Lance peeled off and went into the bedroom. James was looking around in the kitchenette.

"James, if there is anything you find that you want, help yourself."

He flashed me that smile and opened the fridge. Chanti was standing next to me, looking at Aiden.

"Katie. Can I try to wake him up?" She asked, with a mischievous grin.

"Have at it, and good luck!" I said.

Chanti walked over to the couch. Aiden faced the back of the couch with his back to the room. Chanti knelt next to him. She didn't touch him, but rather she whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear. Aiden didn't move.

"He must be dead." Drew had come back in from the bedroom. "If he didn't wake up for that, he must be dead. Hey, Chanti, you'd better check his stats." He laughed.

Chanti did put her fingers to his neck -- very precisely. I had forgotten that she was a med student. "He's fine, just out of it." She said in a normal voice as she stood back up.

"What did you say to him?" I asked. Chanti didn't answer, but just smiled at me and walked into the bedroom with Drew. I followed.

Lance had taken up a spot on one side of the bed. Drew plopped down on the other and grabbed the remote. James sauntered in with a package of cookies and sat on one of the chairs by the window.

"James! Toss me a cookie. I've got the munchies." Lance asked.

James flicked a cookie at Lance like he was throwing a tiny Frisbee. Lance caught it as if it was nothing at all, and took a bite. Munchies. That gave me an idea.

"I don't know if any of you are interested, but I have some pot - kinda." Everyone's eyes lit up. Way up. I opened up my suitcase that was on the rack by the door to find my pot bag. "I hope you guys are okay with vape -- smoking is against the rules here, so we need to be careful.

Chanti's voice came from the bathroom, "Holy shit! This bathroom is amazing!"

It truly was an amazing bathroom. Big jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, lots of free, high-quality toiletries, etc.

I was looking through my bag to see find the vape pen batteries when I heard the shower turn on. I guess Chanti was making herself at home. I looked though the partially open door just in time to see her pull her sundress over her head and drop it to the floor. Her body was flawless. Her butt was perfect, and as I looked closer I could see a little bit though her thigh gap.

Sometimes I get the sensation of butterflies in my stomach when I see or hear something that really turns me on. The butterflies were fluttering, which surprised me. I followed the line of her spine up her back until I realized I could see the reflection of her face smiling back at me.

Fuck. I was busted again!

I shook off the embarrassment and turned triumphantly to the guys holding the vape batteries. I climbed up onto the bed between Drew and Lance and proceeded to get high. Chanti was showering and Aiden was still asleep. It didn't occur to me at the time how strange it was that this group of kids was in my room with my conked-out husband, three guys in the bedroom and a girl naked in our bathroom! I guess my judgment was out the window, but hey - we were in New Orleans!

Chanti was in the shower for what seemed a long time. Drew and Lance were on either side of me, leaning against the headboard and James was sitting near us in a comfy chair. We were all gretting a good buzz on. Chanti came gliding out from the bathroom dressed in exactly nothing and shimmied up the bed between Drew and me. In a back part of my mind, I was shocked and panicked. But in my present alcohol and pot influenced state of mind, I just pushed the other part deep down and just went with it. This was all part of trying to be the "anti-me" and it was a very liberating feeling.

I wordlessly handed Chanti the vape pen and air diffuser as I turned on my side and shamelessly looked her up and down. The boys had given a little appreciative whoop upon seeing her naked. It was most definitely not their first time seeing her in that condition!

She was beautiful in an ethereal fairy kind of way. Her damp hair framed her striking green eyes. Her body was tiny and compact compared to mine and was beautifully shaped. Her just-showered skin was flawless and almost seemed to shimmer.

Chanti rolled towards me, caught my eyes and then reached out and ran her hand lightly ran the back of her fingers down my side, over my hip and down my thigh. She had a glimmer in her eyes that made me catch my breath as she leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't pull away. Her lips were full and so soft, and her breath was sweet, unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. It was intoxicating. As we kissed, she began unbuttoning my shirt.

The boys at this point were getting ready for a show. They egged us on like boys do. By this point my shirt was all the way unbuttoned and someone pulled it off. Drew was behind me and I felt my bra being unhooked. I was scared and thrilled at the same time. I knew that Aiden would condone what was happening and gladly egg it on if he were awake. So, I thought what the hell. I'm just going to let go and immerse myself and see what happens. I ran my hand up and down Chanti's beautiful skin. It felt amazing.

We kept making out and I felt one of the boys undo my pants and pull them down. Then my underwear. Chanti's lips left my neck and she slowly kissed her way down to my breasts. I never thought a beautiful women would ever be doing these things to me, and I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling. She lightly licked my nipples as they grew harder. When she sucked on them I could feel a direct connection to my pussy. I felt a hard boner pressing up against my back so I opened my eyes and looked around. Lance was laying on his side fully clothed but watching intently, and Drew was excited enough that I could see his erection through his clothes. James was still in the chair, but now he was just sitting there in his underwear rubbing a surprisingly large bulge.

I closed my eyes again as Chanti pushed me onto my back. She reached down and dipped a finger into my pussy which was already wet. The "forbidden" has always excited me and this was so clearly forbidden. Maybe that was why the wetness was breaking through despite the pot. My mind blurred as she slid down my body, opened up my legs and crawled in between. I was purely focused on what was happening with us and not what the guys were doing. I felt like I was in a dream state or something.

She opened up my pussy lips with her fingers and then I felt the glorious touch of her tongue! I gasped as she starting lapping me and then started sucking. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I was so turned on and it felt so good it didn't take very long for her to make me come. I wasn't quiet. If that didn't wake Aiden up then I didn't know what would! She doubled down and put her fingers inside me and rubbed my g-spot while she sucked and nibbled on my clit and my pussy lips. I started bucking and moaning until I came again with a rush. She smiled at me and crawled up and started kissing me with my pussy juice all over her mouth. It was so erotic!