That Girl Next Door Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thanked you properly for coming to my rescue," Rebecca began as she held Roel close. "I was totally freaking out until Jason waltzed into the bank with his gun drawn. And then I saw you backing him up out of the corner of my eye. That was the most calming moment that I ever experienced, Roe. Somehow, I knew in an instant that everything was going to be okay and I was safe. Even with the gun still pressed against my skull, I wasn't afraid anymore. Weird, huh?"

"Nah, I don't think so. You were probably feeling all alone up until we got there, so that was why you were so scared. But once we were there, you had people that you trusted at your side. We are all twice as strong in a group than when we are all alone. That's just human nature."

"I love you, Roe!" Rebecca kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Becky. I need to crash, hun. It has been a LONG exhausting day." Roel kissed her cheek in return. He sat down and began removing his sneakers and socks as Rebecca double checked her front door to be sure that it was secured. After she had moved off down the hallway, Roel stripped off his shirt and pants leaving everything together in a pile on the floor next to the couch where he would be sleeping. When he was wearing nothing but his boxer underwear, he slid beneath the covers and quickly fell asleep.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Melanie piled into the Suburban with her mother and father. Nacogdoches isn't a large town by any means, so it only took about ten or eleven minutes at this late hour to travel from the Hospital to the Hampton Inn on South Street. Her mother handled the check in while Melanie grabbed a baggage cart and helped her father unload the luggage that was brought north from their home.

Her father asked her opinion on the crime in the area because he was considering leaving the Stewarts luggage in the SUV. Melanie was slightly surprised that her father trusted her opinion, and she offered that it would probably be safe there for now with the vehicle locked up tight.

Once they were inside, her mother passed them both their card keys and they headed for their room. Her mom had gotten the desk clerk to also give them some extra linen for the hide-a-bed in the sofa of the suite. Once they were inside, Mrs. McLaughlin shooed Melanie off to the shower while she and her husband made up the extra bed for her. Once she was in the bathroom, Melanie realized that she was wound tighter than a watch spring. Jilling off would be her only way to relax after today's events.

Lucky for her, the shower head was on a hose with a handle, so after thoroughly washing her hair, she added conditioner to it and then set to letting Mr. Waterpic help her with her problem. She reached between her legs and opened up her pussy using the index and middle finger of her left hand and holding the shower wand with her right, she aimed the spray at her core.

The pressure of the water as it struck the entrance to her vagina and the ring of muscles just inside of her cunt raised her arousal. She imagined Becky being in the shower with her, tickling the entrance with her fingertips. The force of the spray was such that some was being forced up inside of her, douching her genitals in addition to the stimulation that she was receiving.

She adjusted the aim of the spray up her slit until it was stimulating her sensitive clitoris. She could only tolerate a brief moment or two of that stimulation before she had to move the spray back down again. In her imagination, she pretended that it was Becky's nose and tongue licking her pussy up and down as she moved the spray back and forth.

Knowing that her parents were just on the other side of the door, she clamped her mouth tightly shut to stifle her moans. Her nostrils flared heavily since her only source of oxygen was through her nose with her lips held tightly shut. Her breathing became more labored as she closed in on her imminent orgasm. It was on about the eighth or ninth pass over her clit that her orgasm struck with full force. Her knees buckled as she let out a grunt.

For a brief moment, she thought that she might collapse in the shower stall and regretted not sitting on the fold down seat attached to the wall for people with mobility issues. Leaning against the tiled wall provided enough support to keep her upright, and she propped herself up, panting as she caught her breath and returned to mother earth.

She soaped her body thoroughly after masturbating with the shower wand, especially between her legs to wash away her own cum that was no doubt running out of her pussy. She rinsed the conditioner out of her hair next which served a dual purpose of rinsing off the majority of the soap suds concurrently. Whatever soap that remained was dealt with expeditiously afterwards.

Melanie dried her hair with one of the body towels first before using the same cloth to wrap it up into a turban. Then she used a second towel to dry off her body. She briefly wrapped it around her torso before cracking the bathroom door ajar and calling for her mother. Melanie and her mother were close enough in size that they could sometimes swap apparel with one another. So that held an advantage tonight as her mother handed her a pair of her own bikini briefs and an oversized tee shirt intended for use as a nightshirt. Melanie smiled when she thought about how lucky she was that her mother had never switched over to wearing 'granny panties' as she aged.

Melanie slipped on the briefs then hung both towels up from a towel rack before using her mother's brush to dry her hair with the hotel's hair dryer. Melanie's bed was ready for use when she stepped out of the bathroom. Her mother had even put a fresh pillow case on the extra pillow kept in the suite's closet. Melanie's father closed the suite's door to the bedroom before taking his turn at washing off the day's grunge.

Melanie's mother took the opportunity to kneel beside her daughter's bed and run her fingers through her hair. They spoke briefly about everything that had happened to them both throughout the day. Melanie yawned and was soon fast asleep. Her mother kissed her cheek and whispered 'I love you' in her ear before treading off to the bedroom and joining her father in the shower.

Mrs. McLaughlin rinsed out the washcloth that Melanie had previously used to soap up her body then wrung it out tightly. While it was still twisted into a cylinder she put it in between her teeth and bit down firmly on it, effectively gagging herself. Then placing her hands upon the tiled wall while standing with her ass towards her husband, she spread her legs and prepared herself to get fucked in the position that whores from the 1880s called "The Dog Run".

Even after so many years of marriage, it never failed to amaze Mr. McLaughlin that his wife's naked body aroused him so easily. His dick was fully hard and erect by the time that she had 'assumed the position', as it were. Reaching up the sides of her body, he took hold of both of her dangling breasts, one in each hand. This maneuver brought him up close behind her and his erection slid up crack in her ass. After a few moments of copping a feel to get his wife's nipples erect, he moved his hands to her hips and eased backwards a half step, then bent his knees slightly to get his cock at the correct height. The couple was so familiar with each other that there was no hunting and searching for the correct angle. So as he pressed forward, his dick easily found the entrance to its pleasure spot.

His dick head pressed between her pussy lips briefly before he grabbed the shaft and lifted it up, wedging the head into the entrance of her cunt. Small gentle thrusts at first achieved penetration and his wife took in a quick, sharp breath at the sensation. Inside the enclosure of the shower stall, the slap of their bodies slamming into each other as they made love was so loud that they both felt that Melanie would suspect what they were doing together.

However, their daughter was fast asleep and heard nothing, not even her mother's squeals and grunts of ecstasy. Had she been awake, she would have had to be listening with her ear pressed against the closed bedroom door to hear any noises even so. The washcloth gag was doing its job well and the bathroom door blocked out most sounds instead of letting them enter the bedroom in the first place. What sounds did make it into the bedroom were then effectively blocked by the bedroom door.

Melanie's father grabbed his wife tightly by the hips and buried his cock deeply inside of her before releasing a torrent of cum into her cunt, just as he had done some 19 and a half years earlier when their lovemaking had resulted in the pregnancy that blessed them with a daughter.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Back at the hospital, Mrs. Halona Stewart stood over her sleeping son and gently held his cheek in the palm of her hand. Pride for his actions in saving so many people at the bank from further injury at the hands of a criminal mad man showed on her face as she smiled at him. Jason continued to sleep peacefully through it all.

Jessica and her father arranged the furniture in the hospital room to accommodate her family for this night. She and her mother had a trick that they sometimes used to share a couch as a bed. Each would rest their head on one of the two arm rests with their feet pointed towards each other. Generally, they would both end up 'ankles to waists' in that position. But with their legs taking up less room than their torsos, their four legs could fit together in the same area without their torsos having to share any space at all.

A couple of extra pillows and blankets made it possible for Halona and Jessica to sleep together on the couch while her father slept in the chair that conveniently folded flat into a 'single' sized bed when the back was fully reclined. Jessica and her mother had both discussed pulling out the hide-a-bed in the sofa, but decided not to bother with it. They all settled in for the night and were fast asleep having endured an exhausting day.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

It was just after 6:00 am when Brooke stepped up beside Jason's bed to begin her final rounds of her shift. She lowered his safety rail then paused for a moment to observe the members of his family that were sound asleep in the room. She was building a strong emotional bond to these people without having any logical reason for it to be happening. The one and only thing that she could point to was the strength of their own bonds with each other.

Just out of habit, she did a quick scan of the IV lines and other medical devices still attached to her patient before her gaze fell upon his face. She felt her stomach fluttered again as a case of butterflies hit her hard. Oh my God! The peaceful look on his face as he lay there sleeping was mesmerizing. She had gone an extra step in committing everything in his chart to memory, and knew from his date of birth that he was a good 4 years younger than herself.

'They warned us in nursing school to watch out for the first signs of this bullshit,' she thought to herself. 'Florence Nightingale Effect 2 my ass! I have seen hundreds of patients pass in and out of this floor and not once was there a freaking glimmer. But then again, I was still married back then and totally in love with that slimeball Leonard.' She continued watching Jason as he slept, 'Dear God in Heaven, but he is absolutely gorgeous!' Her pussy twitched in response to her arousal and lubricated itself in hopes of a penetration that would never come.

She pulled her gaze away from Jason to look at his sister again. The way the couch was positioned against the wall, Brooke was looking down on the top of the mother's head, but had a reasonably clear view of the little sister. She slept with a similar peaceful expression that mirrored her brother's visage. Brookes butterflies returned again and assaulted her gut. Her pussy twitched again and more cum secreted into her core. She felt her panties dampen as she began leaking from the excessive flow.

Brooke yanked her eyes away from Jessica's beauty and spun herself around 180 degrees to face the wall with her back to Jason. The next thought that blasted into her brain was, 'What the ever-loving fuck was that!? Why is a beautiful teenage GIRL suddenly making me horny? I'm straight for gawds sake! I am NOT attracted to other women!' Her thoughts were in a runaway mode and Brooke realized that she was breathing fast and heavy, just short of what could be reasonably called hyperventilation. She tried to get a hold of herself by slowing her breathing.

She closed her eyes as she worked to calm her thoughts and her imagination betrayed her for a moment. Brooke fantasized about laying on her back beneath Jason as he rutted on top of her, driving his cock deep into her cunt again and again. Turning her head slightly, Jessica's face descended upon her and their mouths connected in a passionate kiss, Jessica's tongue dancing and tangling with her own. She groaned as she realized that this was working against her. She turned slowly back to Jason with a sigh and once again inspected his support items as she prepared to get herself 'the hell out' of this room.

Jessica wasn't a light sleeper by any means, but her internal clock was telling her to wake up in spite of the fatigue that still overwhelmed her body. She had only been asleep about four hours and definitely needed more before committing herself to a new day. But there were odd noises in the room that were also attacking her senses and calling on her to wake up. Unconsciously, she had detected Nurse Bridges' passionate moan and heavy breathing.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and looked towards the direction of the sounds that had awaken her. She saw the pretty nurse that she had noticed earlier in the evening. The first thought that had popped into her mind when she had initially met Nurse Bridges earlier was, 'Damn! I could totally do her!' Immediately after that thought raced through her head, she felt her face flush with heat and her emotions blossom into total shame.

'What the fuck is wrong with me? Mel is my girlfriend! Why am I thinking about cheating on her with another woman? A total stranger at that! Other than the fact that she is one of Jason's nurses, I know absolutely nothing about this chick!' Jessica mentally kicked herself in the ass several times, but it still didn't change anything about what she was feeling. Watching Nurse Bridges hover over her brother, those same feelings returned and once again she chastised herself for wanting to dive in between her svelte legs and eat her pussy.

Instinct alone told Jessica to feign sleep as she watched Nurse Bridges interact with her brother. Brooke raised her hand to his forehead and felt it briefly which Jessica understood. Her own mother had checked both of her children for any possible fever by touching them in much the same way. Jessica correctly theorized that since the patient was asleep, the nurse wasn't going to wake him up just to shove a thermometer into his mouth.

Brooke slid her hand into Jason's hair for a moment, affectionately brushing it into place before bending over to place her lips gently against his forehead. Again, Jessica had known her own mother to do this when checking for fever, but she knew instinctively that Nurse Bridges was kissing her brother out of affection and not feeling for fever this time around. When Brooke raised the railing on Jason's bed, Jessica snapped her eyes back shut to avoid detection.

Nurse Bridges studied Jason for a moment more and then looked in the direction of the beautiful girl that had unsettled her demeanor. Her patient's sister lay there continuing to sleep away peacefully like a beautiful angel. She let out a sigh as she turned and left the room to continue her rounds.

Brooke had never sought out therapy before, but she decided in that instant that she wasn't going to be able to work this out on her own. She knew of several good therapists that worked in the town from when they had come through the hospital to attend to the needs of various patients. She settled on one of them in her mind and made a note to herself to call their office from home before she lay down for the end of her day.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Cynthia Marie Combs stood 5'6" tall when barefooted. Her long straight blond hair came down to the small of her back stopping just above her belt line and waist. It irritated the fire out of her that she could never get it to grow out enough to get to the top of her ass, just a few more inches away. Her blue eyes were rich and dark. So dark that they were nearly purple and in dim light they could be mistaken for the same color as amethyst. She was very proud of her teardrop shaped 36C breasts. She had firm nipples that always poked through the material of whatever top she was wearing whenever she went bra-less. So because of that, she never was caught out in public without one.

When Roel had shown up unexpectedly with Becky last night, Cynthia had been taken totally off guard. Everyone kept secrets and hers was that she had secretly crushed on this young Hispanic man since they had first crossed paths at Jason's apartment when Becky had been dating him. Her own social calendar had been booked full at the time, so she politely declined his dinner offer. And then Roel had turned out to be a 'player' with a different girl on his arm every weekend.

At first, she had counted herself lucky for avoiding a relationship that could have led to nothing but heartbreak. She figured that had she accepted the invitation for the date that she would have just ended up as another notch on Roel's bedpost. But as time went along, she caught furtive glances aimed her direction from Roel when he thought it was safe to steal a peak. Discrete inquiries led to an astonishing fact. Roel had built up a false persona for some reason or another, so he wasn't actually bedding a string of girls in a series of one night stands. She wasn't certain why he would do such a thing and she wondered about it constantly. It had stayed in the back of her mind the entire time that she was dating Tony.

Tony had given her his High School graduation ring on a simple chain the same week that Becky and Jason began living together as a couple. She had made love to Tony every single weekend plus in the middle of the week on many occasions too. Tony wasn't her first lover though. She had two other lovers from when she was in High School. Tony had been experienced with girls from his own High School as well, so neither one of them were virgins when they hooked up for the first time. Several months ago, one of Tony's exes from High School had announced that she would be starting school at SFA in the fall. She and Tony had decided to get back together so he had asked Cynthia to return his ring, effectively breaking up with her to get back together with his ex.

For her part, Cynthia was still carrying a flame for Roel Hinojosa so breaking up with Tony wasn't totally a heartbreaking thing for her. It did hurt a good deal, but now she had a fresh opportunity to explore the secret that she had kept deeply buried. Not even Becky knew of her feelings for Roel and now fate had stepped in with this wonderful opportunity! Here he was at their apartment, and also a hero who had helped to rescue her best friend from a hostage situation at the bank! Thinking about Roel's bravery made Cynthia's firm nipples even harder and her pussy itch with desire. She stared right at him in the early morning light...asleep on the living room couch in her home.

"Gawd, I wish he had slept with me in my bed last night!" She whispered to herself. Heading for the kitchen, she decided that now was the perfect time to strike. The old saying said that the fastest route to a man's heart was straight though his stomach. She was pleased with herself for setting an early alarm this morning. This plan of action had just now come into her head and she was going to 'carpe diem'.