That Girl Next Door Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't. I need to go too. No need in wasting the water on two flushes."

Jessica wrapped Melanie up in her arms as she started to ease past her in the narrow confines of the bathroom. She brought her lips to Melanie's and kissed her. In less than a second, they both parted their lips and began rubbing their tongues together with love and passion. Jessica went in for Melanie's breast again, kneading it and teasing the nipple with her thumb and fingers. Melanie moaned into their kiss as her already horny body increased its arousal in response to Jessica's manipulations.

"I'm going to go down on you and eat you until you cum all over my face. I need to make love to you," Jessica whispered in Melanie's ear once their lips parted. "Really bad!"

That brought further moaning from Melanie combined with her stomping her foot on the floor several times to relieve the chills running up and down her spine from her girlfriend's menacing promise. Luckily, since they lived on the ground floor, there were no neighbors getting disturbed in the middle of the night by the noise that she made. Jessica tweaked Melanie's nipple one last time and then briefly sucked on it too for good measure before ending their embrace and seating herself on the commode.

Melanie located a clean wash cloth in the linen closet and wet it in the sink. In anticipation of Jessica's threat to eat her pussy becoming a reality, she cleaned herself extra well between her legs before leaving and returning to their bed. Jessica finished her own tinkle and wiped with toilet paper before flushing. Then she too rinsed out the wet wash cloth and used it to further clean up her own vagina. She had little doubt that Melanie would reciprocate by eating her out to complete their sapphic encounter in this early morning love romp.

When Jessica returned to the bedroom, she found her best friend laying on the bed totally nude. A quick glance at the floor revealed that Melanie had dropped her panties beside the bed before getting back in. Jessica followed suit by dropping her panties on top of Melanie's, then she climbed into the bed and hovered above her lover. Their lips came together slightly parted and their tongues immediately began to caress each other in what was now a very familiar pattern to the two girls.

When Jessica finally broke their kiss, her face moved from Melanie's lips straight to her breasts while simultaneously her hand moved to the 'v' shaped area where Melanie's thighs joined to her torso. Melanie's thighs parted further in an automatic response to her lover's intrusion. Thus Jessica was afforded unfettered access to Melanie's pussy and she used her index and middle fingers together to rub Melanie's secretions up and down her slit.

Once Melanie's labia and clit were both saturated in her own cum and Jessica's two fingers were also wet with the same lubrication, she plunged them inside of Melanie's cunt in one smooth thrust that caused Melanie to suck in her breath and raise her hips up off of the mattress. Jessica curled her fingers and quickly found the little rough patch inside that was Melanie's G-spot. She began rubbing it with the tips of her two fingers while she wedged the web of skin between her index finger and her thumb into Melanie's slit.

This brought Jessica's thumb in direct contact with Melanie's clit and she worked the nubbin simultaneously as she continued to stimulate the G-spot inside of her cunt. Melanie's reaction to all of the intense stimulation was nearly immediate. She thrashed her head from side to side while moaning.

"Oh God! Ungh! Fuck! Augh! Aw fuck!"

Jessica's mouth briefly lost suction on Melanie's nipple as she smiled in satisfaction. It was quite evident that she was giving her lover immense pleasure, which was the ultimate goal all along. Melanie suddenly wrapped the arm closest to Jessica around her head, catching her in the crook of her arm inside of the elbow. Her back arched and she wailed "OHHH SHIIIT!" as her orgasm washed over her. Jessica felt the moist interior of Melanie's cunt suddenly flood with warm fluid, drenching her fingers.

Melanie's free hand came down on top of Jessica's, preventing her from pulling her fingers out of her cunt. Melanie's body tried to roll over and curl into a ball, but because Jessica was partially laying on her, she was prevented from doing that until Jessica released her nipple from her mouth. Jessica adjusted her position to spoon Melanie as she rolled away from her and over on her side with Jessica's hand still firmly trapped between her legs. Melanie continued to gasp as she slowly recovered, but it would be a minute or two before her breathing returned to normal. Once Melanie had calmed back down a little, she released the firm grip that she had on Jessica's hand then rolled back onto her back to look her girlfriend in the eyes.

Jessica was thoroughly enjoying the extra wetness of the cum inside of Melanie's vaginal cavity. She stirred her fingers around in it getting them completely coated with the pungent, soft, and silky wetness. She pulled her fingers out of Melanie's cunt and marveled that a healthy dollop of cum came out still attached as stringy drops to her skin. Noticing that it was beginning to run, she quickly popped her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean eliciting a moan from her lover who was watching every move intently.

Jessica had always loved the fragrance and flavor of Melanie's genitals from the very first morning when she had eaten pussy for the first time. Inspired by what she was tasting and overcome with desire, Jessica slid down the bed as fast as lightning, getting between Melanie's legs and burying her face in her snatch. She latched onto Melanie's pussy, opening her mouth and plunging her tongue into her cunt.

Initially, she swirled her tongue around inside of Melanie, fucking her with her oral digit in an effort to gather up more of the nectar there. But the release of fluids from the reservoir wasn't of a volume to satisfy her lust. With her nose being brushed by Melanie's pubic hair and Melanie's clit rubbing her upper lip, Jessica began sucking on her pussy to get the cum to come out.

"Oh dear God!" Melanie's excitement shot all the way back to the top of the scale as Jessica sucked on her cunt and moaned into the wetness there. Jessica wrapped her arms around Melanie's hips as she again arched her back and raised up off of the bed. Jessica had claimed her prize and had absolutely no intentions of releasing it anytime soon. Melanie's second orgasm slammed into her and she flooded more secretions into Jessica's eager mouth.

Jessica swallowed down every drop of Melanie's cum, reveling in the flavor of it as it coated her tongue. Once Melanie's flow slackened, she shifted to running the flat of her tongue from the entrance up the slit to her clitoris, lapping at the pussy like a bitch in heat. Finally having sated her thirst for pussy cum, Jessica decided to take Melanie to her peak one more time to wrap things up, so she took her rather prominent clit into her mouth and sucked down on it like a miniature cock, rubbing her tongue over the end and shaking her head side to side.

Melanie's reaction was everything that Jessica had hoped for. Her legs jerked out rigid and straight. Her arms left Jessica's shoulders and flew to the headboard where she tried to grasp onto anything for a hand hold. Her body shook with spasms as another orgasmic seizure took her to the land of bliss.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Melanie cried out as she came hard from Jessica's loving treatment of her body. Melanie found herself gasping for air as she slowly came back down from her high. As what usually happened whenever the two of them made love, Jessica had totally devastated her once again. She continued to lick and suck at Melanie's cunt even though there was already a bit of a wet spot on the bed under Jessica's chin. But it was a case of trying to solve two issues in one fell swoop. She wasn't going to allow anything else to drip onto the bed if she could help it and she also was sating her own hunger for flavor of Melanie.

Every time the two girls made love it was extremely magical. After a couple of minutes of cleaning up her lover, Jessica crawled her way back up the bed and into Melanie's waiting arms. Melanie could easily smell the aroma of her own pussy on Jessica's face as she drew near. She wasn't horny any more because Jessica had done an excellent job of satisfying that desire. But as the two girls kissed, the heady fragrance and flavor of her own cum on Jessica's face and lips created a different kind of lust within Melanie. She didn't just crave the taste of Jessica's cunt, she NEEDED it very badly.

As they kissed and their tongues caressed the other, both Jessica and Melanie combined petting with their necking in a show of the deep emotional love that they shared for one another. Fingers combed through each one's hair then their hands moved to their backs, shoulder blades, and spines that were also embraced and stroked. Melanie broke their kiss and went in search of Jessica's ear.

"My God, Jessie! I love you so damn much baby," Melanie breathed a heavy whisper, her cheek press closely against Jessica's jaw.

Jessica knew that she needed to get something off of her mind before she forgot about it. The recent events surrounding her brother had caused her to think of other things for a while. But here in Melanie's arms, she remembered her thoughts from the morning of Jason's event. Roel's phone call had interrupted her before she could speak to Melanie about it.

"Darling, when did you first know that I had stronger feelings for you than just our sisterly attachment to each other? I mean, when did you realize that I was in love with you?"

"Honestly," Melanie answered, "I had no clue until your birthday meltdown. And even then, it wasn't until after we had both cum that I realized that you wanted to be more than just best friends with me.

"As we had our little chat, the biggest thing on my mind was my state of confusion. I mean, during High School we had sat with Deanna and Mary Beth every day at lunch. It didn't take us long to figure out after that they were closer to each other than two best friends should be. Do you remember talking about them?"

"Yeah, you and I had already decided that we were more than just best friends and both of us agreed that we had the whole 'sister-that-I-never-had' thing going on strong between us. But how many times did we catch those two staring dreamily into each other's eyes and holding hands. I know that they had to be making out and more whenever they were alone together.

"A part of me wanted to have that with you," Jessica continued. "I had already been crushing on Jason for several years before I realized that I was crushing on you too. I fell in love with my brother when I was about 12 years old, I think. But I remember our sophomore year was when I first had a desire to kiss you on the mouth. I have been in love with you since we were both about 15."

"You should have totally gone for it," Melanie whispered. "It would have probably shocked me about the same amount as the night of your party. But it wouldn't have changed the outcome any at all. You and I both knew that those two girls were lesbians, but we never really cared about that. At least I didn't as long as neither one of them tried to hit on me. But you hitting on me was a horse of a different color. We were already sisterly close, so I really deeply loved you. I just wasn't fully aware how deep my emotions ran in that direction.

"If you hadn't seduced me, I probably would have been straight all of my life. Don't get me wrong about my current orientation. I am most certainly bisexual just like you are. I also will not deny that there is a strong possibility that I might have met some other woman later on down the road that could have awaken that animal inside of me if you had never come on to me. But Deanna and Mary Beth both were in the strictly "girls only" club and it would have made me uncomfortable if they came onto me and tried to do what you did. I didn't have feelings for them and they were all about the lesbian sex only. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah it does actually. I'm going to be a total wreck until my brother is well enough again that he can fuck my brains out. I have to have both of you to make love to me in order to be completely satisfied. There are times when all I can think about is feeling Jase inside of me, then there are others like tonight, when all I can think about is eating your pussy!"

While the two girls were talking things out, Melanie had begun to play with Jessica's breasts. She slid one hand down her stomach and across her abdomen before rubbing on Jessica's pussy lips. Jessica parted her legs without a conscious thought to do so.

'You know,' Melanie thought to herself, 'it was okay in the beginning having our rule about no finger penetrations. We both still had our cherries intact and we both wanted Jase to be our first lover. Thinking back about it, it was the correct decision to make. But now that Jessie and I can finger fuck each other, it is definitely a better way for us to make love along with all of the other ways we have found to please each other.'

Melanie slid two fingers past the entrance to Jessica's cunt, repeating what had been done to her own pussy just minutes ago. Melanie loved to explore Jessica's inner space with her fingers. She found the cervix and rubbed it a little before pulling back and finding the g-spot. Curling her fingers as Jessica had done, she thrust her fingers in and out of her girlfriend rubbing back and forth over the magic spot.

Jessica's right hand shot down to her clit and she began to jill herself, adding to the pleasure that Melanie was giving to her. She definitely had Jessica in a state of bliss judging from the way her eyes were scrunched. The visage on her face was one of intense concentration. Jessica's breathing was heavy and rapid. Low guttural moans escaped her lips.

Melanie's nose was right above Jessica's pussy and it was releasing its fragrance in abundance because Melanie's fingers were stirring the pot, as it were. Breathing in the pheromone laced essence had Melanie's hunger for a taste pushed to its limits of endurance. Knowing that her fingers were thoroughly drenched in Jessica's cum, Melanie pulled them out and sucked them clean.

Of course, that little bit had not sated her hunger in the least. Cleaning off her fingers with her mouth was only the appetizer. Melanie wasted no time once she had completely cleaned off her fingers, burying her face between Jessica's legs and sucking on her clit and labia. Frustrated because she couldn't gather the full measure of Jessica's snatch into her open mouth, she worked her way up and down sucking on every inch in an effort to swallow more of her girlfriend's cum.

Melanie dipped her tongue into the entrance of Jessica's cunt and swirled it around gathering up the cum that was leaking out before running the flat of her tongue up the slit only to gather up Jessica's love button and suck it clean too.

Melanie's efforts blasted Jessica's passion right off of the charts. Her orgasm slammed into her like a freight train. Jessica fisted the sheets beneath her body in an effort to find anything at all to grasp on to. Melanie was relentless and wave after wave of orgasms pounded her body just like the breakers at the beach. Fortunately for Jessica, Melanie's hunger was soon gratified.

As Jessica floated back to earth in a state of bliss, Melanie moved back up the bed and they fell into each other's arms. The lips of the two girls found each other once again and they kissed slowly fulfilling their love contract with each other. Working together in a now familiar dance, they each grabbed a portion of the top sheet and blanket to cover themselves as they snuggled in the bed together and fell back to sleep.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Brooklyn Bridges, RN. sat at her desk inside of the nurses station with Jason's medical chart in front of her. She was lost deeply in her thoughts. She had already seen her counselor twice about the situation that she found herself in. The counselor had urged her to distance herself as far as possible from the patient in question, cutting all ties to him completely.

But Brooke searched her feelings and found that she was too far gone to do that. She finally came to a decision that she felt that she could live with though. Reaching for a paper cube on her desk, she retrieved a 4x4 sheet from the top and proceeded to write down all of Jason's personal information on it (Name, address, date of birth, home phone, etc.). The piece of paper was then surreptitiously and rapidly slipped inside of her purse for safe keeping.

Brooke knew that in a few hours Jason would be leaving. She returned his chart to the cart filled with other active patients' medical information and headed towards his room to reconnoiter the current situation. She hoped to find a moment to be alone with him to say goodbye. She recalled one particular occasion when she had been making her rounds and they had been alone. Their eyes had met and locked onto each other. Unspoken words had passed between them in the span of a blink of an eye. She was nearly certain that they had mutual feelings for each other. It was time to find out for sure.

'That damned Thompson is a devious bitch!' Brooke thought to herself as she walked down the corridor. 'I never should have let her know my secret! Nurse Thompson had not shown Brooke any mercy since forcing her confession and had teased her constantly about having a new boyfriend. But she had not been malicious about it either. She had actually encouraged Brooke to find a way to get some closure, even if it meant being face to face with Jason one last time before his departure. She correctly pointed out that if Brooke didn't say goodbye that she would regret it for the rest of her life, forever curious about the various outcomes her fantasy would conjure up.

There was a common work area with a good view of his door where Brooke could take a few minutes and observe the current situation. After determining that there was no one to interfere, she walked over to his door and stood with her back to the wall eavesdropping on the sounds inside of Jason's room. She heard the sound of the television set and it sounded as if it were tuned to The Discovery Channel. First she heard the distinctive voice of Mike Rowe coming from the television followed shortly by the sound of a male urinating in the conjoined bathroom. She heard the toilet flush then waited for a full minute to give Jason time to return to his bed before tapping lightly on his door.

Jason looked towards the door at the sound of the knock and was surprised to see his favorite nurse enter the room. Brooke looked every bit as beautiful as the last time that he had seen her, which seemed like months or years ago when it had only been a day and half. She was 5'10" tall, brunette, and shapely. Everything about her seemed to be in almost perfect proportion. She didn't have small breasts, and yet they weren't huge and prominent either. Her hips weren't wide, but there was enough difference between them and her waist to make her sexy.

She had big brown eyes like a doe and a killer smile. Her soft rose colored lips combined with the smile made Jason want to grab her and kiss her for hours on end. He felt a twinge of guilt about his amorous feelings for this woman since he was madly in love with both his sister and Melanie. He was also pragmatic about the fact that there was no possible way that Nurse Bridges could share his attraction. There had been that one moment the last time that he saw her when their eyes had met. But he had let his stupid imagination run away with the idea that they had shared a connection.