That Girl Next Door Ch. 06b

Story Info
Drama in the Hospital! Women flock to Jason's side.
17.9k words
4.65
11.7k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Legal Disclaimer***

The following is entirely a work of fiction. Any similarity to real persons, alive or deceased, including but not limited to names and/or personal descriptions is purely coincidental. Nothing in this story is intended to be defamatory or metaphorical. This work was produced entirely with the intent to entertain the reader. Nothing more. All characters in this story are assumed to be at least 18 years old at the time the story takes place. This is an original work of fiction and the author retains all rights to it. Limited license is granted to 'Literotica' for publication according to their requirements and conditions.

Copyright © 2023 by Scottish Texan.

***Preface***

This is part two of the sixth installment of a multiple chapter story. This installment was not written to stand alone and the author strongly suggests that you start at the beginning of the story in

That Girl Next Door Ch.01 before reading any further.

Story triggers: Bisexual Females, Lesbian Sex scenes, Sibling Incest, Harem, Polyamory, FFM threesomes.

My original outline for the story did not specify any names for the parents of the main characters because as I was bringing it forth from my imagination, I didn't anticipate a need for them to be more than just "set dressing". But as I have been writing this, the story has in some aspects taken on a whole life of its own. Therefore, beginning with this installment, both sets of parents for Jason, Jessica, and Melanie have received names and partial backgrounds.

I don't know if I am unique in this aspect, but as I am reading a story, I try to picture in my mind what each character looks like, visually speaking. That also carries over into my writing and I have a clear idea in mind of what they look like and their mannerisms when I am righting about a particular character. That being said, I have also put together a Rogue's Gallery of sorts and included it just before the appendix. Several of the characters have visual references included, but that information should in no way be indicative that I based the character on a real person. It is only their physical appearance in my mind as I was writing their scenes.

***Chapter Six (b)***

{Previously}

"Thanks Doc. I promise to do just like you asked." Jason responded.

"Oh, I wouldn't go thanking me just yet, young man. Your father here is probably going to shoot you and put you right back in this bed all over again when he receives my bill!" Michelle laughed. Everyone else in the room joined in with the humor and chuckled along.

After the doctor took his blood pressure manually and listened to his heart beat with her stethoscope, she announced that she was done for the moment and departed to continue her rounds. Jessica left with her in order to fetch her brother something better to eat.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Now that Cynthia had Roel awake, she went back to the kitchen in her apartment to start putting together a plate for his breakfast. She was facing the stove with her back towards the living room, so Roel took the opportunity to slip out of the covers and put some britches on. He briefly sniffed his tee shirt from yesterday and decided that there was too much body odor on it to wear it to the table. He sincerely hoped that Cynthia wouldn't be offended by him going bare chested to the breakfast table. She turned around with his plate in hand just as he began his own trek across the living room to the dining area.

"Oh my...," she snarked, "putting on a show to impress the females in this domicile, I see!"

"Lo siento, Senorita. But no. I really and truly should go home and change my clothes first, but I noticed that you had put a lot of effort into your desayuno. I didn't want to offend your beautiful nose with the odor that is currently on my tee shirt. It seems that I perspired quite heavily yesterday."

"No problem, handsome. I understand. Besides, I kind of like the view from here!"

After Cynthia had placed his plate on the table by the dinnerware, she grabbed the milk out of the fridge and a clean glass out of the cabinets. She also set these beside Roel before kissing him on the cheek with a slow lingering kiss. Then she disappeared around the corner headed for her bedroom.

She was only gone for about three of four minutes when she returned with a unisex bathrobe that had a monogram logo for Hilton Hotels on it that was large enough for Roel to wear comfortably. She draped it across the back of the chair adjacent to where he was sitting before going to make up her own plate for breakfast.

"Before you even ask the answer is 'no'. I didn't steal that bathrobe from the hotel. They are also available for purchase and a friend bought it to give to me when they returned home from a trip to the Caribbean. After you have gotten plenty to eat, go to my bedroom and strip off everything that you're wearing. Underwear too. I was going to do a half-load of laundry this morning anyway, so I will just throw all of your clothes in with mine. You can take a shower and relax. You're stuff will be ready for you to wear again in about an hour and a half."

After breakfast, Roel went to Cynthia's room and emptied his pockets out onto her dresser. He pulled his belt out of the loops on his pants and rolled it up before placing it next to his wallet, keys, change and other stuff. He dressed into the bathrobe and made his way across the hall to the bathroom. He met Rebecca in the hallway just as she was exiting out of her bedroom with a huge yawn. She held out her arms for a hug as he approached her.

"Cyndi made us all lots of food this morning, so go sit and eat," he whispered into her ear as he hugged her. Then he slipped into the bathroom to begin his morning ablutions.

Rebecca and Cynthia's apartment had a closet at the end of the kitchen area that served both as a laundry room and food pantry for the dry goods. Cynthia gathered up all of Roel's clothing and tossed it on top of her own things that were in her laundry basket before making her way to the machines. Roel's tee shirt was the first thing that she grabbed from the basket. Without thinking, she brought it to her nose and deeply inhaled gathering in the scent of the man that she was crushing on. The pheromones that she ingested made her horny as hell, but she managed to get all of the clothes into the washer with the detergent and softener just the same.

Some twenty minutes later when Roel finished his shower, both girls were sitting at the dining table nursing cups of coffee as Roel exited from the bathroom. He was somewhat apprehensive about joining them at the table since he was completely naked beneath the robe, so he chose to slip off into Cynthia's bedroom instead. Her bed was unmade, so he didn't see much harm in laying upon it until his clothing was ready to be worn once again.

He closed her bedroom door and lay on the bed with the tails of his robe tucked between his knees to insure his modesty remained unblemished. He was about to doze off once more when there was a soft tap at the bedroom door. Not waiting for an answer, Cynthia opened the door about an inch and a half before speaking.

"Roe, honey? Is it okay if I come in?"

"Sure Chica! Is your room! Why would I refuse you?"

"I was just being cautious. I didn't want to embarrass you if you were not in a position to receive a visitor or two." She explained as she opened the door and stepped into the room followed by Rebecca who was still nursing on her third or fourth mug of java.

"So," Rebecca began, "my car is still sitting over at the bank in their parking lot. Before they get any ideas about towing it away, I would really like to go pick it up. Whenever you are ready to leave this afternoon, could you give me a lift?"

"Absolutely! I'm happy to help, señorita!"

"Well, I wasn't sure since we would be using Jason's car to get around town. It would be presumptuous of me to just assume that you would take me. I mean, we're burning up the gasoline that I am sure that he is paying for and all. If it's a problem, then I can have you stop somewhere and I will buy enough gas to fill the car back up to totally full. Or I also know that Cyndi or one of my other friends would be happy to step in and help if it is too much trouble."

"Ooohhh," Roel pondered while rubbing his chin, "I'm fairly certain that you and Jason are back on speaking terms now. I don't think that he would refuse you a favor such as this at no charge." Roel's expression then changed to a huge grin to match the facetious tone of voice he had used.

Rebecca's facial expression changed and she suddenly looked abashed. Her eyes shifted from Roel's face to a spot on the floor about 36 inches in front of her own feet. It took her several heartbeats to find her words.

"Uh, yeah...about that. You are aware that I was the one that chose our estrangement and not Jason, right? I mean, he did piss me off pretty good and I had justification for the break up. But when I cut him off totally like that? I made a huge mistake. The punishment didn't fit the crime. I was angry and vindictive when I decided to cut all ties with him. In truth, I was calmed back down for the most part a few days later and it shouldn't have lasted as long as it did. Not with our history and the things that we shared together. At a bare minimum, we should have been back on speaking terms in a few days once the storm blew over. Certainly in less than a week.

"It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I realized that I was still in love with him. I always will be for as long as I live. Because of that deeply abiding love, I behaved irrationally doing exactly the opposite of what I should have done. During the entire time that we were together, Jason always tried to do right by me and he never once cheated on me. A couple of my girl friends tried to tempt him into it because he was always such a goody two shoes. They just knew that he had to be hiding something because no one is a saint."

Cynthia suddenly choked on her own saliva and coughed. Roel looked around at her and found her staring at the ceiling with her face as red as a beet.

"It's okay, Cyndi. I know what you were up to. You, Monica, and Heather, too. They weren't trying to actually steal him away from me, but they were trying to protect me from a potential philanderer. The guy that I dated before I met Jason was a real piece of shit. Just about everyone but me knew that he was still sleeping with his ex from his hometown every other weekend. When he went back up to Texarkana, she spent the entire weekend with him, sleeping in his bed and his parents didn't care. In fact, he broke up with me to go back to her.

"But my closest friends soon discovered that they had made a mistake this time around. Jason remained steadfast and loyal to me in spite of all of the temptation heaped at his feet. He is a good man, but just like all of us he has his own flaws. No one but God is perfect. The punishment that I chose to give Jason was excessive and unnecessary. I was hurting both of us to get back at him. I'll probably spend the rest of my life trying to atone for that mistake. I deeply regret it."

After she spoke her peace, Rebecca turned and walked out of Cynthia's bedroom dangling her now empty coffee mug at arms length by it's handle. She closed the door behind her as she left and it latched securely in the frame. Roel turned to look at Cynthia, but she looked away again, still unable to face him.

"So, Querida! You and my best friend, eh?"

"Please drop it Roe. It was a stupid, silly stunt and I earned a massive bruise on my butt from it!"

"Do tell!"

"No!"

"Come on, babe. Did Jason whip that ass and leave a bruise on it? After all of the affection that you have given me this morning, I think that I deserve to know what I am sticking my nose into here. I certainly don't want my best friend to go off on me for messing around with one of 'his girls', now do I?"

"I'm NOT his girl!" Cynthia almost shouted. "Just like Becky said, I was just testing him to see if he would cheat on my best friend or not. If he had taken the bait, I would have eventually excused myself to the little girls room and completely bailed. I had absolutely no intention of letting him inside my pants."

"I see, so you snuck into his bedroom and woke him up with kisses just like you did with me, huh?" Roel put on his best 'sad puppy dog face' to push Cynthia's buttons.

"NO! No baby! That moment this morning? What I did with you was special! Don't you dare sully it!"

"So tell me what happened."

Cynthia took a deep breath and steeled herself before launching into her recollection of those events. Roel had a bone in his teeth and he wasn't about to let go any time soon.

"Jason and Becky had a routine for Friday evenings. The two of you roomed together, but you usually went home most weekends or had other plans that afforded Jason a certain level of privacy. I'm sure you remember that before they moved in together, she would come over to the dorm room after her last class and they would spend the entire weekend together. So I made sure that I had at least a thirty minute head start and I went over to Jason's ahead of Becky knowing that he would be there all by himself.

"He's too nice of a guy sometimes and it occasionally bites him in the ass. I took advantage of that. When he opened the door, I marched into y'alls(1) room like I owned the place. After a minute or two of small talk, I maneuvered him into a chair, plopped myself into his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to french kiss him.

"I got our lips together easily enough, but when I tried to slip my tongue into his mouth, he quickly stood up and unceremoniously let me fall to the floor. He just dumped me off of his lap onto the floor without any intention of trying to ease me down onto my feet! Dorm room, concrete floor, no carpet, just linoleum tiles. He kicked me out of y'alls room and my butt was sore for three weeks after that. If you tell me today that you can still see the bruise, I would find it really easy to believe even two years later." Cynthia assumed a pouty face when she had finished her story.

Roel burst out laughing. That earned him a gentle love slap on the chest while Cynthia frowned at him before she too broke into a grin. He responded by gathering Cynthia up in his arms and kissing her passionately. She immediately melted under his advances. Their tongues tangled together in an act used by mankind dating back more than 4000 years. During his shower earlier, Roel had had plenty of time to contemplate Cynthia's actions this morning. There were no doubts whatsoever that she had made the first move towards initiating their new romance.

So now as they kissed and emboldened by her affectionate behaviour towards him, he searched for and found the hem of her tee shirt. Then he lifted it slightly in order to gain access to the treasures underneath. His fingers found her flat tummy and he slid his hand upwards to where her bare breast was waiting just for him. He located her nipple easily enough and discovered that it was stiff and erect. Cynthia inhaled sharply upon feeling Roel's intimate contact with her private area. Her breathing deepened as he continued to fondle her C-cup sized breast.

"Mmmhmm," she moaned her approval, never breaking contact with the lips of her new lover. When Roel switched breasts to the other side, he found it to be every bit as aroused as the one that he had been handling. Pressing his luck even further, he pulled his hand back out and began working to lift Cynthia's top over her head and she offered up no resistance to his seduction.

Their lips briefly lost contact as was necessary to completely remove that article of clothing. Roel admired Cynthia's boobs as she lay back down placing her head on her pillow. They had just the right amount of sag giving them a teardrop shape, but the nipples still pointed out straight ahead above her shriveled areola. As she lay back down onto her back, Cynthia's tits were influenced by gravity and separated at a slight angle to either side of her torso. Roel used the opportunity to change his target, quickly moving down the bed a few inches to bring his mouth to Cynthia's nipple.

"Oh gawd!" Cynthia gasped out as the nerve endings in her nipples communicated waves of pleasure to the synapses in her brain. Cynthia quickly lost touch with many of her other senses as she reveled in the pleasure she was receiving. She wasn't immediately aware that Roel had moved his hand down her stomach and under the waistband of her panties to her pubic region. The tip of his index finger brushed against the shaft of her clit as he pushed further down in search of her nub.

Roel released the nipple that he had been licking and sucking on in order to transfer his mouth across her chest to the other titty. Cynthia was so into what he was doing to her that she immediately noticed the absence of his lips and tongue. Her body was on full automatic mode as her arms came up off of the bed and encircled Roel's head in an effort to pull him back into position. Fortunately for Roel though, he had enough momentum going that as Cynthia pulled him back into her chest, he still reached his objective of the opposite breast successfully. Roel's face smashed into her breast just in time for her to react to his direct contact with his fingers to the tip end of her clit.

"Aaayyyiii!"

Cynthia wailed as the new stimulation registered its presence in the pleasure centers of her brain. Her back arched lifting her ass upwards and off of the mattress. Roel continued his assault by flicking her nub then laying his straightened finger against her entire clit, sawing up and down over it gathering up some of her secretion that was the lubrication from between her pussy lips.

Cynthia came crashing back down onto the bed, writhing and thrashing from the treatment that Roel was lavishing upon her. In mere moments, she had reached the summit and was tumbling over the edge in orgasmic pleasure. Her arms shifted from Roel's head to his shoulders. She was holding on to his torso for dear life as her body shuddered from the orgasmic seizures that shook her entire frame, time and time again.

Satisfied that he had pleasured his new love, Roel stopped rubbing her clit and moved his entire hand down between her legs, resting the heel of his hand on her clit and his wrist on her pubic hair. His fingers he curled, slipping the end of his index and middle fingers inside the entrance of her love tunnel. He judged that he must have done an adequate job at a bare minimum from the amount of cum that she had released from her body. Her panties were totally soaked and her running shorts were probably getting moistened as well.

They lay in each other's arms with Roel cupping her pussy like that for several minutes as Cynthia recovered. Her breathing alternated between occasional gasps for additional oxygen and just plain heavy breathing. As her cognizance caught back up with her, she realized that the last time that she had cum that hard was the previous evening when she jilled herself while fantasizing about Roel making love to her. She rolled her head to the side to look his way and he reacted by closing the gap between their faces.

"¿Te sientes mejor ahora?"(3) Roel quipped not realizing that he had slipped out of English and fully into Spanish. He leaned in the rest of the way and brought their lips together.

Cynthia eagerly parted her lips to resume french kissing her new lover while at the same time her hands left his back and darted between the two of them in search of the cloth belt tying his bathrobe closed. Once she had located it, she hastily defeated the knot and opened the robe up removing one of the barriers between their bodies. Once that task was accomplished, her right hand shot down further seeking Roel's manhood. She took it firmly in her grasp and indulged in her own debauchery. He was fully erect leading her to notice the dichotomy in the softness of the skin covering his member and the hardness of the flesh beneath it. Cynthia could only contain her lust for so long before it got the better of her. She broke their kiss and began issuing orders to her lover.