That Green Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," I heard myself whisper. "Oh my god." I was genuinely in shock. I looked at Lisa's face. She continued to stare at me as before, but her serious expression had been replaced by one of satisfaction.

My mind and body did not know what to do, so they did nothing. I became speechless and motionless.

Lisa, on the other hand, apparently knew exactly what to do. She extracted her right hand from between Melissa's thighs, pulled the blanket from her legs, pulled off her baseball cap, and slid her body off the couch, planting her knees on the floor as she turned toward Melissa. Lisa then reached up to Melissa's hips, inserted her fingertips underneath the waistband of Melissa's sweatpants, and pulled them down her thighs, along with her black panties underneath. Melissa helped by raising her ass up from the couch and keeping her knees together. The sweatpants and panties continued their slide along Melissa's thighs, then around the bend of her knees, down her calves, and off.

Melissa pulled her left foot up to the couch, close to her ass, and allowed that leg to fall away from her body, exposing to the whole room her endless inner thigh and the entirety of her pussy. Lisa pushed Melissa's right leg in the opposite direction, pinning it against the couch's armrest. From where I was seated, I could see the well-trimmed strip of dark pubic hair that Melissa keeps, and both the outer and inner labia below, now all swollen, reddened, and shining in wetness from Lisa's clandestine fingerfucking. The view of my wife's pussy didn't last long, though, as Lisa leaned down and devoured it.

Melissa's right hand disappeared under her sweatshirt to massage her own breasts and nipples while her left hand came to rest on top of Lisa's head. Again Melissa looked at me, more steadily now, but still with that vacant stare she has when she is at her horniest.

The shock of what had happened, and what was continuing to happen, began to wear off. My body forced me to take a deep breath, and in doing so I realized I may have stopped breathing before. I concentrated on taking more breaths. Some of them were pulled right out of my lungs involuntarily by the knot in my stomach, which only now I was beginning to notice.

Melissa bit her lower lip and moaned. She looked down at Lisa's face and stroked her hair, then looked back at me, her eyes opening and closing slowly as a result of her sexual arousal.

The knot in my stomach fell deeper and into my groin. Melissa moaned again. My groin began to ache. My breath became a moan. The pumping of blood in my body had become audible in my ears. My legs grew restless.

The initial shock of what was happening was wearing off, my mind had begun to register the feeling of the scene before me as sexual, and my body had begun to respond. My dick suddenly jumped from its resting position and hardened. A moment later, my right hand slid into my pajama bottoms, and its palm and fingers squeezed at my dick. I started stroking it.

When Melissa noticed my right hand had gone inside my pajamas, a little mischievous smile crossed her lips. Lisa, who had been staring into Melissa's eyes as she licked her pussy, saw that smile, so she turned her head for a moment toward me. Her chin shined with wetness. Her eyes went from my face to my crotch, and then she returned to the business of my wife's pussy. Without pulling her tongue away from Melissa's clitoris, Lisa reached with both hands to the small of her back, slid her fingers underneath the waistband of her denim shorts until the fabric hooked on her thumbs, and pushed her shorts away from her ass. They had fit her so loosely, they easily fell to her knees, exposing that little ass clad only in those thin, white cotton panties, which I then saw were decorated with tiny pink hearts.

I stared at Lisa's ass as I stroked my dick. A small gray spot in the center of those white panties indicated Lisa's vaginal opening, now wet.

"You aren't going to get a better invitation than that," a deep, husky voice said. I looked at Melissa. She - my wife - had spoken those words. I tried to read her face for any additional meaning, but found none. I failed in an attempt to think and rationalize. Lust took over.

I pushed the coffee table away from the couch. I knelt behind Lisa and yanked those white panties down from her little ass to her knees. Then, together with her shorts, pulled them around her knees and off her legs and threw them aside.

The tan lines on Lisa's ass matched the shape of her panties. Her skin's differing tones contrasted sharply. My left hand tentatively placed itself on the upper part of Lisa's left ass cheek, which had become covered in small goosebumps, either from the excitement or from the chilliness of exposure. Her whole ass cheek could fit in my hand. Above my thumb, there along her spine at the lower part of her back, grew short, wispy blond hairs, visible only now that I was close. With her legs naked and free, Lisa spread them wide and arched her back, but otherwise didn't acknowledge my touch.

Lisa's pussy was cleanly shaven and just as small as I fantasized it would be. Her inner labia were nearly completely hidden by the tight outer labia. Only at the very base, nearest to her anus, did the crease of her labia widen to reveal her entrance. The tip of my right middle finger went right to that spot and then circled around it, spreading the wetness that oozed from it. The fingertip then pushed between and along the labia until it found her clitoris, where it began to massage.

"Just fuck me," Lisa said. She was looking at Melissa's face when she said it, and Melissa was looking at me. Melissa lifted her right leg up and draped it over the couch's arm rest, thereby slightly widening the spread of her legs, but said nothing. Lisa went right back to licking Melissa's pussy, and Melissa moaned quietly in approval.

I pushed my pajama bottoms to mid-thigh and shuffled my knees along the floor to close the distance to Lisa. With my left hand now gripping nearly the whole of Lisa's left ass cheek, my right hand guided the head of my dick to her wetness. I pushed in partway, then pulled out, then pushed in again. My god it was tight. I pulled out one more time before my lubricated dick could finally go all the way in. I pushed in hard, but I still couldn't believe it: I was fucking Lisa.

My hands went to her hips. The dimples in her lower back seemed to ask for my thumbs, so I dug my thumb tips into them as I thrust into Lisa again. The thrust pushed Lisa's whole body forward, and her face into Melissa's pussy.

"Uh!" Melissa gasped as her mouth widened.

I thrust into Lisa again, just as forcefully.

"Mmmph!" Melissa moaned and drew in a short breath, then gave instruction to Lisa. "Inside. Put it inside."

Both of Melissa's hands went to her pussy to spread her labia wide. Lisa's head lowered slightly as she removed her tongue from Melissa's clitoris and plunged it into her vagina.

Three thrusts into Lisa and already I was about to cum. I couldn't have anticipated that a woman's pussy could be so tight as hers. Besides that, the sight of my wife on her back in front of me, having her pussy licked by another woman, was already too much for me to handle.

Dreading the disappointment my inevitable short sexual performance would incur, I wanted as much of Lisa as I could get before this moment would pass. I swept my right hand up the bare skin along her spine, pushing that lemon yellow polo shirt up to her shoulders. I wanted to see her whole body. Taking the hint, Lisa lifted her torso and pulled the polo over her head and off. With her body upright, I leaned back for balance, and brought both my hands around to her bare chest, slightly pinching her hard nipples between the knuckles of my fingers. Lisa took the opportunity to re-tighten the band that held her ponytail together. Meanwhile my hands massaged her chest in search of the softness that would define her breasts, but they found so little.

Melissa watched us. The fingertips of her right hand vibrated across her clitoris.

Lisa remained in this upright position for a moment to look down at Melissa. I didn't mind, because it gave me a chance to escape cumming on my next thrust into her.

"Your husband's cock is in me," Lisa whispered.

Melissa's masturbation continued unchanged.

"Do you like it? Watching your husband fuck me?" Lisa leaned forward and placed her hands on the couch cushion between Melissa's legs. My hands returned to gripping Lisa's hips.

"Mmmph!" moaned Melissa as she almost imperceptibly nodded. Two fingers of her left hand entered her vagina.

"Say it," demanded Lisa.

I slowly pushed my dick deep into Lisa.

Melissa gasped for air. The fingers of her left hand withdrew from her vagina, then reentered.

I slowly pulled my dick outward from Lisa.

"Let me hear you say it," repeated Lisa. She lowered her face toward Melissa's crotch. "Do you want my tongue in your pussy again?"

"Yes!" Melissa breathed and moaned. "Lick it!"

"Then say it."

I pushed into Lisa.

"Uuh! I like watching you...uh!...have sex!"

"Aw, c'mon, girl! Let me hear your dirty words," coaxed Lisa. She extended her tongue out of her mouth and wiggled it.

I pulled outward from Lisa.

Melissa drew in two short breaths. Then, loudly and clearly, she said, "I love watching my husband fuck you!" Her hips rose from the couch as another orgasm began.

Lisa buried her face in Melissa's pussy again, and Melissa grabbed Lisa's head with both hands, pulling it into her. I pushed my dick all the way into Lisa.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!" moaned Melissa. "Aaaah! Fuck her! Fuck her! I want you to fuck her!"

Melissa squirmed underneath Lisa's tongue, and with that sight and her demands that I fuck Lisa, I lost control. My orgasm had come. I pulled my dick out, then thrust in. Out. In. I was desperate to get as much of that tight pussy as I could before ejaculation.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh!" escaped my lips.

"Harder! Fuck her harder! Aaaah!" demanded Melissa.

"Pull out!" Lisa exclaimed, understanding that I was about cum.

One more thrust. "Uuuuuuuuuuh!" My cock twitched against the rigid tightness of Lisa's pussy, and I knew that was the end. I pulled out just in time. My cock twitched again at the moment of its exit, and cum shot onto the underside of Lisa's left ass cheek just to the left of her labia. "Uuuuuuuuuuh! Uuuuuh! Uuuuuuuuummh!" I stroked through my orgasm. Cum shot onto Lisa's back along her spine and all over her naughty little ass.

I sat on the floor, and then leaned farther and fell back until I laid facing the ceiling, catching my breath. The movie credits had started rolling.

A moment later, Lisa quietly asked, "Could you get me some paper towels?"

"Yes, of course," I said as I quickly got up and headed for the kitchen.

I helped Lisa clean up the cum on her back, since she couldn't reach most of it. Melissa just sat there, eyes downcast, saying nothing. With my cum wiped up, Lisa reached for her shirt, and I returned to the kitchen to throw out the cum-soaked paper towels. When I reentered the living room, Melissa spoke up.

"Mike, would you mind leaving Lisa and me alone for a few minutes? She and I need to talk."

I was stricken by the question, but immediately recognized the sensitive moment we now found ourselves in. "Yes, of course. I'll be upstairs." Honestly, relief from the awkward conversation that surely would follow is what I felt as I climbed the stairs.

I went to our bedroom and laid down on the bed. Immediately my mind began replaying images of Lisa's naked body and Melissa's squirming legs underneath her. But in post-orgasmic bliss, soon I fell asleep. Melissa joined me in bed later, but I didn't really wake up until the next morning.

Sunshine in my eyes woke me. Then came the smell of coffee. Melissa was already up.

Passing by the living room, I saw that it was all cleaned up from last night.

"Good morning!" said Melissa as she stood to give me a kiss and a quick hug. "Want some coffee?"

"Definitely," I said.

She prepared a cup for me as I sat down at our kitchen table.

"Is Lisa still here?" I asked.

"Nope. She left sometime before I got up." Melissa set my cup of coffee in front of me and then sat down next to me. "We have a lot to talk about concerning last night."

I nodded deeply in agreement and took a sip.

"First," Melissa started, "I want you to know right up front that you didn't do anything wrong. I blame you for nothing and I am not angry with you about anything. So if you have been worried about that or have been feeling guilty, don't be. All of this is on me."

I did have some worry that Melissa would somehow be angry with me for fucking her friend, which I thought would be completely unjustified under the circumstances, so I was relieved that she dispelled that worry right away. But I knew not to say that out loud now. I just nodded again as I sipped my coffee.

"Second," Melissa continued, "I guess it's pretty clear I'm not a hundred percent straight."

That statement raised my eyebrows as I again nodded deeply in agreement. I couldn't help but smile a little, too. "Yeah," I eventually said, "I guess that's true."

"What do you think about that?"

"I don't know what to think about that." I paused to consider it as best I could. "Right now, without a lot of time to consider the implications, I don't think it bothers me at all."

"Are you angry with me?" she asked.

That question surprised me. "No, no, no, I'm not angry with you. Why would I be?"

"Because I had sex outside of our marriage."

"No more than I did."

"But that's only because Lisa and I practically forced you into it. She and I had already willingly become sexually involved before you joined us."

"I guess that does raise a question for me. When did this all start?"

Melissa looked down at the table for a moment, contemplating her next words. Looking up at me, she said, "Last night was the first time Lisa and I had sex together, but there's a much bigger story I need to tell you about." Her face suddenly appeared worried. "Lisa's husband is Greg."

"Greg. I don't know a Greg."

"No, you don't, but I do." Melissa's eyes searched mine for recognition.

"Greg. Your Greg? Your ex-boyfriend Greg?"

"The same."

I started to feel angry. "What, did you fuck him?"

"No! No! No! Don't even think that for a second!" Melissa returned my anger.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to jump to a conclusion. That was a big surprise, is all."

"It's OK." Melissa took in a deep breath and let it out. "Do you remember what I told you about why Greg and I broke up?"

"Basically he didn't respect your virginity."

"Yes, that's what I said, and it's true, but there's more to it than that. Sometime after about a year of dating, I decided that I should be completely honest with him about myself, so that he could have all available information before deciding whether to ask me to marry him."

"What information do you mean?"

"I told him that I briefly dated a girl in college."

"Oh." I was confused about where Melissa's explanation was heading, so I didn't know how else to respond.

"I'll tell you now what I told Greg then: I am usually not attracted to women at all. In my entire life there have been only a handful I have met that I wanted in a sexual way. The girl in college was the first time I acted on those feelings.

"Things changed between Greg and me after I told him that. He started asking me about whether I found this woman or that woman to be sexy. It soon became obvious to me that he wanted a threesome, and I began to suspect that the only reason he stayed with me for so long was in the hopes that he would get to see me with another girl. It made me sorry to have been honest with him."

"Which is why you never told me until now," I said.

"I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you," Melissa said, "but that's not really the reason I never told you. I didn't tell you because I decided it was irrelevant. To me, marriage meant monogamy, so being married to you meant that I was straight. End of story. Telling you had zero upside."

We sat in silence for a moment, each sipping our coffee.

I started piecing together the story. "So you think Greg told Lisa that you like women?"

"No, I don't think that. I know that. Lisa told me. And it gets worse."

"Worse?"

"That's why she and I even met."

"I don't get it."

"Do you remember when I met Lisa?"

"Not really. Like six months ago?"

"Actually, yeah. Six months ago. At the gym, just like how you and I met. And she and I became friends pretty quickly."

"Of course. She's great."

"She is. She has been a great friend. But a couple months into our friendship, I guess she misread my feelings or the look on my face or something, and she tried to kiss me. Her lips did briefly touch mine before I could politely push her away. She apologized, then started crying, and then we had a long conversation. In that conversation she told me that she was married to Greg, that she knew he and I had been together, and that Greg told her that I liked women. Lisa had only recently told Greg for the first time that she liked women, so he had actually suggested that she try to hook up with me. And she told me then that she had seen some photos of me that Greg still had, and she thought I was beautiful, so she started coming to our gym just to meet me and hopefully become friends, and eventually something more."

"Wow. I don't know if that's really sweet or really sociopathic."

"Well, I give her the benefit of the doubt. After that whole conversation, things were awkward for a little while between us, but eventually we got past it."

"What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Last night, I mean."

"Oh, yeah. Well, a few things changed." Melissa took a sip of her coffee. "A few months ago I began noticing how you looked at Lisa. I could tell you wanted to have sex with her."

"Hey, c'mon, that's not true."

"No, it is. I'm not saying you were trying to actually accomplish the act, just that you found her to be very attractive. I never doubted your fidelity to me, and in fact, I loved you more with the knowledge that you wanted her but wouldn't allow yourself the pleasure. Besides, attraction cannot be helped. We want who we want, and we can't be blamed for it."

"I'm sorry if you saw me looking at her the wrong way."

"Sweetheart, really, it's OK. Obviously I was checking her out, too, right?"

"Good point." I finished my coffee. "So, what else?"

"Well, I shouldn't blame the alcohol, but that definitely played a role last night. Like most people, Lisa gets hornier when she's been drinking, so she became flirtier with me. And I was obviously drunk, so my resistance to her advances was down. It all really started with the popcorn, I think. Every time she reached over for a handful from my lap, she leaned in close, which is nothing, I know. But I became conscious of how close her body was to mine, and it remained so close to mine for so long, naturally it started to feel intimate. When she later leaned on me and snuggled in close, I became aroused, having always been sexually attracted to her. What can I say? My guard was down."

"And then she reached into your sweatpants and began fingerfucking you?"

"She was smooth about it, but that's the gist."

"And you covered it up with the pillow in your lap."

"That wasn't the original intention of the pillow, but yes, the pillow covered it up until, that is, I removed it to show you what was going on."

"You removed it because you knew your orgasm was inevitable and you couldn't hide it any longer."

"That's also true. But I was cumming, and you know how an orgasm is. Once it approaches, nothing in the world matters more than letting it happen. Look, Lisa and I were already sexually attracted to each other, drunk, and snuggled in close to each other on the couch. With you in the room, knowing that you wanted to have sex with her, I knew that our little threesome had already become inevitable. I think Lisa knew it, too, which is why she slid her hand into my panties."