That Green Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she knew I would go for it?"

"She's a smart girl."

"And you bet our marriage that I would go for it?"

"It was a safe bet, wasn't it?"

"So if I had not been in the room, none of this would have happened?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. The only reason Lisa and I had sex last night is because you had sex with Lisa last night. It was your sexual tension and our awareness of it that catalyzed our threesome. The alcohol greased the wheels."

"Well, that's a heck of a story."

We sat in silence for a couple minutes. Melissa finished her coffee.

"So, please tell me, what did the two of you talk about after you sent me away?"

"Oh, Mike, we didn't talk. We had sex."

"What?" I became angry again.

"Sweetheart, listen. Don't be angry. We just continued what had already been started. Lisa hadn't cum yet, remember? You couldn't make her cum. So I did. You wouldn't like it if we had you turned-on and then denied you an orgasm, would you?"

She made a good point, as embarrassing as it was. My eyes felt hot as I stared at the table. "I couldn't help it."

"I know. I've never seen you orgasm so quickly. You wanted her that badly?"

"No, it's not that," I said, even though that was part of it. Telling Melissa about the tightness of Lisa's pussy was probably a bad idea, too, so I decided to keep that to myself. "It was you, really. Seeing you on your back, having an orgasm as your pussy was getting licked was a huge turn-on. It was like your orgasm caused mine."

"Oh, wow...sort of an empathic thing?"

"I guess so. It was just...so hot." This was also true, and after I said it, I regretted divulging it, thinking it would have been better just to tell her that Lisa's tightness was what made me cum so fast. There really was no answer in my favor, though.

Our conversation took another pause, this time longer than before. Both of us sat and stared into the distance. Eventually, Melissa broke the silence.

"Well, do you want me to make some breakfast? I'm starving. Eggs and toast?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I got up and made more coffee for us as Melissa got the eggs started. While the coffee brewed I started the bread in the toaster. Our mood quickly lightened.

"So does this mean that I'm not ever going to meet Lisa's husband?" I asked, jokingly.

"Well, I don't know," came Melissa's answer.

Her answer surprised me. "Wait, have you seen him?"

"No, not since the day he picked up the last of his things from my apartment all those years ago. But Lisa has mentioned the possibility of all of us getting together sometime."

"Can you say 'awkward'?"

"Yeah, I know. I can't think of a stranger reunion. But on the other hand, I'm not angry with Greg. I should actually thank him for being such a jerk, because it allowed me to get together with you." Melissa smiled at me genuinely after that comment. "And really, he's not a bad guy. If he were, I wouldn't have dated him in the first place. He can be shy and condescending, but he doesn't mean to be, and he's one of the smartest people I've ever met."

"Yep, sounds like a jerk," I joked.

"Yeah, probably. But listen, Lisa is still my friend."

"About that..."

Melissa turned to face me directly. "Yes, about that. I should've already said this: last night is never going to happen again. That was a one-off, never-again kind of thing that we should all just forget about."

"You regret it?"

"No, actually, I don't. Do you?"

"No," I smiled. "No regrets. I got to hear you dirty-talk for the first time."

"Oh, jeez." Melissa waved her hand in the air and returned her attention to the eggs. "I was just appeasing Lisa."

I chuckled at her slight embarrassment, then leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She turned to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then she kissed me again, opening her mouth and forcing her tongue into mine. My hands dropped to her ass and I pulled her close. She turned off the gas stove, and within seconds she was naked and on her back on the kitchen table as I fucked her.

As Melissa approached orgasm, I dared to repeat Lisa's words from last night. "C'mon girl, let me hear your dirty words!"

With no hesitation, Melissa blurted out, "I love watching you fuck Lisa!"

We came together.