That Green Dress Ch. 06

Story Info
Conversation and reconciliation. The truth sets us free.
8.4k words
3.09
10.4k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and I both masturbated through a short lull in the conversation. There was no doubt that she was replaying in her mind the secret events of the party. I hungered to know what she knew, to see the images that she saw, and to hear the sounds she heard. I starved! I had no choice but to ask.

"Tell me," I said.

"Hmph!...Tell you what?"

"Tell me about the motion sickness."

"So you do want to hear about your wife with another man?"

"Yes. Everything." I finally admitted it plainly.

"Mmmm...there's not much to say about that. Although that story starts earlier than you think it does."

"Yeah, the conference. Greg and Lisa flew out to meet you there."

Melissa suddenly stopped masturbating. I wasn't sure if it was a look of guilt or fright or worry on her face. "That's not what I meant," she finally replied. Another moment passed before she spoke again. "But you're not wrong. Was it the green dress?"

It took some quick thinking for me to figure out what 'the green dress' was in reference to and then to make the connection to the conference. "Yeah. You packed it in your suitcase to go to the conference, but I never saw it again. And it was after the conference that you stopped initiating sex with me. I didn't put it all together until after the party." A good lie, I thought, as it completely covered up my method of inspecting the cell phone records. By this time I had been distracted from my lust, so I had stopped masturbating.

"I want you to know that it was never my plan," Melissa said. "It was supposed to be just Lisa and me."

"Whose idea was it?" I asked.

"It was mine," she answered. She waited for a response from me, but with none forthcoming, she continued. "Look, I was attracted to Lisa from the start, just as she was to me. It didn't take long before we started fooling around. Some kissing, some touching, that's all. It continued like that for weeks. I never thought I would allow it to go further than that because of my love for you and our marriage. But then one day, right after lunch, Lisa and I were in my car in the restaurant parking lot and we started kissing, and it got a little hotter than usual. By some coincidence we were both wearing skirts that day, so my hand was stroking her bare leg and her hand was stroking mine as we kissed. I guess I was lost in the moment, because when her hand slid up underneath my skirt and her fingers slid past my panties, instead of pulling her hand away, I opened my legs and reciprocated. She and I made out and fingered each other like that until she made me cum right there in the driver seat. And it didn't take long at all, probably because it was so exciting to do it in broad daylight in public.

"After that incident, of course I felt incredibly guilty, but at the same time I couldn't wait for it to happen again. Being sensible, though, I resolved not to allow anything more in public. I wanted to be careful. Once I suggested going over to her house, and that's when she finally told me that Greg is her husband. It is true, by the way, that she specifically sought me out when he suggested it. It all certainly came as a shock to me.

"I was weirded out and avoided Lisa for a couple weeks, but she was persistent in her apologies. She swore that she never told Greg anything about our friendship, that he didn't even know we had met, and that it was a total secret between us, so eventually I agreed to meet up with her again. Just as our friendship was back on, so was our fooling around. Right away I knew I wanted more. With the conference coming up, I suggested that she join me so that we could be alone for a couple days, forget about everything else, and totally enjoy one another."

"It was a full-blown affair between you two," I commented.

"I suppose it was. We planned to meet at the hotel restaurant for dinner the night before the conference. I put on my green dress because I wanted to look my best for her. Do you remember what Lisa wore at the party?"

"Some sort of flowing white linen outfit," I answered.

"That's what she wore to dinner that night. We got a booth and sat next to each other, and all throughout dinner we drank wine and relaxed and had an amazing time. We got closer. After we ate, we stayed and drank more wine, and before long my skirt was hiked up and my legs were parted enough to allow her to secretly fingerfuck me under the table, hidden by the tablecloth. This time, though, I managed to pull her hand away before she made me cum. The restaurant's bar was closing anyway, so we left. I called you on my phone from the hotel lobby to say good night. But of course I had no intention of going to sleep. After I hung up the phone, Lisa asked me to her room, and I gladly accepted. We almost got caught by a hotel security guard kissing and groping each other in the elevator. I don't think that I had ever been so wet just from the anticipation of sex."

"That doesn't hurt at all," I remarked sarcastically.

"Well, you have to know that to understand what happened next."

Melissa leaned toward me and stretched out to lay herself down on her right side, then draped her left arm across me and began to gently stroke my chest before continuing her story.

"We entered her room and Greg was there, sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only a pair of blue boxer shorts, watching television."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah. I froze. My mind was spinning as I tried to make sense of what was going on as Greg got up from the bed and walked toward us. I heard the door close behind me just before Lisa locked it. As if she heard the questions in my head, she answered, 'We're going to fuck so good.' I turned around to face her, looking to find some explanation in her expression, but all I saw was lust in her eyes. And then, for the first time in years, I felt Greg's touch as he placed his bare hands on my bare shoulders.

"I should have run, I know, but I was still frozen to the spot, which they interpreted as acquiescence. Greg's hands slid down from my shoulders to my arms. He rubbed them softly as his body pressed into mine from behind. Then he said, 'I hear you're married now. But I also hear you've got a thing for my wife.' I didn't know how to respond. His words sounded like blackmail in my ears, and I think I was feeling mostly frightened at that point, so I said nothing. But I was also aware of the hot wetness in my crotch. Greg brought his hands around to the front of my body to cup and squeeze my breasts. And then in a flash he violently yanked the top of my dress down to my waist. Fabric tore open behind my back. I'm not sure what exactly happened next. I remember struggling to prevent Greg from pulling the bottom of my dress up, but I remember also being forced forward until I was pressed up against Lisa, who was pressed up against the door. Then Lisa was sucking on my left nipple and my torn dress was all gathered around my waist. Greg's hand was inside my panties. I tried to bend my lower body away from his invading fingers, but that served to press my ass against his hardening cock. I tried to escape his hardening cock, but that only allowed his fingers to enter my vagina. Soon my panties were down to my knees, Lisa was fingering me as she continued to suck on my nipples, and I could feel Greg's completely hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks. Only the cotton fabric of his boxers separated us."

Melissa brought her left knee up and rested it on my right leg, spreading her naked left thigh across me. She lifted the weight of her lower body briefly to allow her right arm to slide beneath her and her right hand to return to her crotch so she could masturbate.

"He forced me to bend over. 'Hold her,' he directed Lisa. She grabbed me by the arms as my hands pressed on the door above her shoulders. I felt his bare cock press against my ass, so I knew his boxers had come off. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and instructed me to arch my back. I did as I was told. My face was then level with Lisa's, and she and I looked into each other's eyes. Until that time I had never seen her have an orgasm, but I was sure that she was about to. She let go of my arms and swiftly pushed her white linen pants and panties down from her hips, exposing her perfectly shaved little...Uh!...little pussy, which I had felt but never seen before. It was in that moment that I gave in to what was happening, because I realized...I wanted it. Uh!...The head of Greg's cock pressed against my wet labia, Lisa began masturbating, and I leaned forward to kiss her. Greg's cock...Uh!...his huge cock plunged all the way inside me in one thrust...Uh!...I'm sure I screamed right in Lisa's face...Uh!"

Melissa's head came to rest on my chest once more as her naked body pressed against mine. With her body laid over mine and her left thigh draped over me, I couldn't see what the fingers of her right hand were doing in her crotch, but I could feel her pelvis gyrate subtly. My dick remained raptly at attention even though I hadn't touched it for several minutes.

"Greg fucked me just like that...Uh!...He fucked me just like that...Hmph!...bent over against the hotel room door, facing his wife. Uh!...Lisa's mouth opened involuntarily and her lower jaw jutted outward...Uh!...like she was feeling both lust and disgust as he pushed his cock...Uh!...into me, over and over and over again in front of her. Uh!...Have you seen Greg's cock?"

"Huh?" I asked, surprised at the question.

"Have you seen the size of Greg's cock?" Melissa asked again, forcing me to impliedly admit whether or not I had secretly watched her and Greg fuck at the party.

"Yes."

"Pretty big, right?"

"It's enormous, just like I said before."

"Yeah...Before Greg fucked me...Uh!...in that hotel room, yours was the only dick I had ever felt inside me. But when he...Uh!...penetrated me, it was a...a revelation. He thrust into me maybe a dozen times and already I came...Uh!...Oh, Mike!...I came on his cock so hard!...Uh!...My legs gave out underneath me. He had to hold me up, or else I would have fallen down...Uh!...And Lisa was was cumming, too...Uh!...while she encouraged him, yelling, 'Fuck her, Greg! Fuck her!'...Uh!...Oh, fuck, Mike!...Uh!...It was so hot!...Uh!"

Melissa's pelvic gyrations had been gradually increasing while she spoke, and her body had become pressed more tightly against mine. I could feel the muscles of her right forearm flex against my hip and the back of her right hand bump into my leg as she fingered herself.

And then she came. "Oh fuck!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!...Aaaaahhh!" Her body's spasms brought her crotch tight against my left thigh. A moment later Melissa was humping my leg, her wet pussy dragging itself up and down against my bare skin until her orgasm finally subsided. When her breathing came under control, she continued talking.

"Greg fucked me, Mike, but after his cock slid into me, I knew I had always wanted him to. I ended up staying the night in their hotel room. So that's what happened to the green dress. Oh, and not only did he tear my dress down to my waist, but he pulled his cock out and came all over it when he had his first orgasm."

"First orgasm?" I asked.

"Yeah. Like I said, I stayed the night. The three of us really fucked, Mike. The next morning I borrowed Greg's clothes just so I could get to my hotel room and get ready for the conference. That whole morning my mind was totally occupied by thoughts of fucking, so at lunch I bailed and skipped the rest of the conference."

"You called me on the phone at lunch," I recalled.

"Of course. And I called you from time to time throughout the day. Want to hear something really bad?"

"How could it be any worse?"

"When I called to say goodnight that Monday night, it was already late, Lisa and I were naked and relaxed in bed, and I didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting up and getting dressed and leaving the room, so instead of leaving their room for quiet and privacy like I did for our previous calls, I had Lisa and Greg promise to be quiet. A few minutes into our phone conversation, Greg decided it would be funny to slowly and quietly climb onto the bed and lay on top of me. I never thought to protest. I simply spread my legs and let him settle in between them. He rested his head next to mine so that the phone was between our ears. He listened for a while as we spoke, but then leaned his head toward Lisa to kiss her. Then he lifted his torso and pushed his cock into me. I didn't even know it was hard until it penetrated me. You and I spoke for a few more minutes as Greg fucked me, slowly and quietly. The whole time he and Lisa smiled mischievously at me. Meanwhile I started to lose control over my breathing and my voice. I was relieved when our phone call finally ended. You have no idea how many times I have replayed in my mind that moment when I said to you, 'I love you, too. Goodnight,' and in the same breath pulled Greg's head down to put my lips to his. I shoved my tongue into his mouth just as he shoved his cock all the way into me, and we fucked like that. A violent fuck. I fucked his mouth with my tongue while he fucked my cheating cunt with his enormous cock. It went on relentlessly. We completely ignored Lisa. And for the first time he didn't pull out. He sank his cock all the way in and just unloaded his cum inside me. There couldn't have been a lot, though, since Lisa and I had already spent the entire afternoon and evening draining him.

"The three of us slept together again, but I woke up before my alarm and couldn't fall back asleep. While lying there between them I started thinking about the day. It was Tuesday, so it was a half day of conference and then a trip to the airport to fly home. The reality of it started to sink in. Meanwhile I thought about the fact that Greg had cum inside me. That was reckless. And I thought about you and Kaley, of course. Soon I decided to just box up the memory of the conference and store it all away in the attic, so to speak. I would fly home to you and Kaley and simply move on with my life as if the conference never happened. The more I thought about it, the more sure I was making the right choice, and consequently I became more sure that I was currently in the wrong place. I needed to get out of their hotel room. So I got up and got dressed, which woke up Greg. Before I could leave he asked if my phone number was still the same. My mind was set on making a quick and polite exit, so I said 'yes' without thinking, and a moment later I heard a phone notification that I had received a text message, and he said, 'Now I can be sure you have mine, too.'

"I never told Lisa this, but after the conference, it became clear pretty quickly that Greg wanted to get together with me on a regular basis behind Lisa's back. Maybe he was even thinking that we would split up our marriages so that he and I could be alone together again. It was nuts! And it scared the hell out of me. So I told him directly to stop trying to contact me."

"But you never stopped thinking about his cock," I interjected.

Melissa turned her head to look up at me, offering an apologetic expression, but saying nothing.

"Now I understand more about what happened at the party," I said. "Do you think Lisa purposely wore the same white linen outfit at the party to remind you of your first night away at the conference?"

"I'm sure of it."

"And that's why she attacked us the way she did in the guest bedroom right after we got there. It was the same scenario, only the roles were switched."

"Yeah, she seems to have a thing for making statements without saying a word."

We laid in silence for a minute or two. No doubt both of us were thinking over everything that had happened.

"Whose idea was our threesome with Lisa?" I suddenly asked. My question impliedly called into question Melissa's previous explanation.

"It came about just as I said it did."

"I have trouble believing that now."

"Well, there is one other thing that I left out before that I'll tell you now. Part of my motivation was guilt."

"You felt guilty for fucking Greg, so you figured you could relieve your guilt by having me fuck Lisa?"

"That's about right. It sounds strange to say it out loud, though."

"So...did it work? Did the guilt go away?"

"Actually, a lot of it did. And I was surprised that it didn't make me jealous at all to watch you with Lisa. It was a total turn-on, just like it was for Lisa to watch me with Greg. I wasn't lying when I told you at the party that I wanted you to fuck Lisa and that I wanted to watch."

"Jeez," I said, but that's all that came out. Meanwhile I decided that my wife had just given me permission to completely exit a life of monogamy. That thought led to another. "Have you and Lisa been hooking up?"

"No. After the conference, she and I seemed to have gotten all that sexual energy out of our systems. That is, of course, except for the night of our threesome. Maybe part of her motivation for that was to even the score between us. I had fucked her husband, so she wanted to fuck mine. And since that night, there's been nothing except for what happened at the party."

"You knew before we got there that you would fuck Greg that night," I accused.

"No, that's not true. I was worried about the possibility that something might happen, but it wasn't my intention to fuck him."

"Close enough, as far as I'm concerned, but whatever. The black dress, so much like that green dress?"

Ignoring my question, Melissa argued, "He seduced me."

"You were the one flirting with him."

"It started before that."

"Oh? That's news to me. Since you're telling stories..." I gestured an invitation with my hand.

"Fine." She gathered her thoughts. "He was making Manhattans."

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"There's only one other time when he and I ever had Manhattans together. It was a night he and I spent at my apartment shortly before we broke up. We got drunk and naked and we were fooling around. You must understand that, after two years of dating, he and I had figured out a lot of ways to fool around that didn't involve actual penetration. One of our recent inventions involved me lying down flat on my belly and him lying down on top of me. He'd lubricate his cock so that it slid easily between my ass cheeks. We had already done that a couple times. I didn't get off on it, but he got to simulate fucking me from behind, so he ended up cumming like a wildman all over my back as his cock pumped through my crack. Anyway, on this one particular night of drinking Manhattans, we started doing that, only instead of him lying on top of me, he was sitting on my couch and I was sitting on his lap, facing away from him. In that position, it was easy enough for him to reach around and finger my pussy, so that's what he was doing. In the beginning my legs were between his, my thighs closed tightly, so he couldn't reach farther than my clitoris. I think he was more intent on making me cum than making himself cum, though, so he was patient with the movements of his hips underneath me. I approached orgasm much sooner than he did as a result. Losing control of myself, I spread my legs and began rolling my pelvis forward and backward on his slippery cock. With my legs open, I had given Greg total access to my pussy, and he immediately took advantage of it, pushing two fingers deep inside my soaked vagina. Our movements soon caused Greg's cock to glide across my anus. Those were some completely new feelings for me, and I started cumming. And as I was cumming, Greg's fingers plunged harder and faster into my pussy, and I ground my asshole harder and faster against the slippery shaft of his cock. When my orgasm peaked and I lost total control, Greg lost control, too. He pulled my body upward as he pushed his hips down into the couch, far enough to allow the head of his cock to slide into my asshole. I came harder. My body bucked. His cock inched deeper with every spasm. He started grunting, so I knew what was happening, but my orgasm prevented me from doing anything about it. With my last spasm, more cock entered, and then I felt it pulsate inside of me as his orgasm struck."