That Green Dress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," she whispered. "Uh!...Fuck me!"

I plunged that dildo into her faster and faster, as far as it would go inside her. Melissa spread her legs wider to accept it.

"Uh!...Harder!" she commanded.

Even faster I pushed and pulled, pushed and pulled, pushed and pulled. The balls slapped against her anus repeatedly.

"Did you cum...Uh!...when you watched...Uh!...Greg fuck me?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah I came."

"Uh!...That's so fucking hot!...Uh!...When?...Uh!...When did you cum?...Uh!"

"I came when he did. You were on the couch."

"Uh!...He came inside me again...Mmmph!"

"Yeah, he did. Which made you cum, too."

"Uh!...Yes!...Uh!...That's right...Uh!...Where were you?"

"At the top of the steps."

"That's so good!...Uh!...My husband...Uh!...watched a guy fuck me...Uh!...jerked off...Uh!...and came!"

Perhaps Melissa and I ran out of things to say to each other, and perhaps we had reached a full understanding of one another, because after that, a silence descended upon us. Under my unspoken direction she fucked the invisible man next to me, and both of us were free to think and fantasize as we pleased. Eventually my forearm grew tired from having maintained my hand's grip on the base of the dildo. The sheer desire to see my wife getting fucked by a huge cock is all that allowed me to continue pumping it into her vagina over and over again.

Suddenly Melissa made some bodily movements that suggested a change in position. I didn't understand it at first, but it ended up with Melissa lying on top of me, facing the ceiling. She retook the dildo from my control as she settled, then resumed her fuck with the invisible man. My dick was trapped between the small of her back and my belly, which would have been uncomfortable if Melissa had not begun to gyrate her hips to match the rhythm of the invisible man's thrusts.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You don't want to just watch...Uh!...You want to feel it, too...Uh!...You want to feel your wife's body...Uh!...as she lets another man...Uh!...fuck her."

"OK," was all I could say.

With her pelvic gyrations, it didn't take long before her body had come upward in relation to mine, such that my dick was squeezed between her ass cheeks. Meanwhile my dick became wet with her vaginal fluid and the dildo's lubricant, which had made their way down into the crack of her ass. I thought of Melissa's story about Greg, so I openly gripped her hips and rocked my pelvis back and forth to hump her from behind.

Melissa's hips rose and fell to meet the thrusts of the invisible man. "Uh!...I'm so close...Uh!...I'm gonna cum!...Uh!...Cum with me!...Hmph!...Cum with me!"

"That's it, fuck my wife!" I instructed the invisible man. "Fuck my wife!" Then to Melissa I asked, "Is he cumming?"

"Yes!...Uh!"

"Is he going to cum inside you again?"

"Uh-huh!...Uh!" Melissa's hips rose up from my body and remained suspended in the air intermittently. With her legs spread so wide, her pussy was fully presented to the invisible man to use as he pleased. His cock pumped in and out, in and out, in and out.

To the invisible man I instructed, "Cum inside her! Cum in my wife!" Then to my wife I demanded, "Say his name! Say his name while you cum!"

"Uh!...Uh!...Oh, fuck!...Oh, fuck!...Uh!...Oh, Chris!...Uh!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me!...Ah!...Cum in me!...Uh!...Cum in me!...Ah!...Chris!...Ah!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!...Ooooooooooohhhhh!"

At once out of control at the sight of my wife cumming with another man, and completely astonished to hear her name "Chris," my orgasm struck with force in the midst of hers. Her body crashed down upon mine and her pelvis squirmed in every direction. The wet dildo slid against the base of my dick and balls as I felt her anus slide across the shaft of my dick. Without any thought I rocked my pelvis forward, and in a flash the sphincter of her anus stretched like a rubber band around my dickhead and slid itself all the way down to my balls. Cum spurt from my dick and into my wife's ass. To my astonishment, she rode it. Forward and backward, forward and backward her pelvis rocked as my dick twitched over and over inside her, spilling more and more cum in her ass. "Uuuuuuhhhhh!....Uuuuuuuuhhhh!...Uuuuuhhhh!"

When our orgasms finally subsided, Melissa's thighs involuntarily closed and the dildo gradually slid out of her vagina. Eventually our breathing slowed and relaxed, and the room became nearly silent.

"Chris?" I asked.

"Yeah," Melissa responded. "A lot happened at that party. While you slept upstairs in the guest room, Greg and Chris took turns fucking Lisa and me on the pool table. By the way, that reminds me to tell you that I can handle two cocks at the same time, and that I enjoy anal."