That Little Red Dress

Story Info
Four men use a girl as their slut.
2k words
3.83
38.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers

It had all been pre-arranged, there were four of them; Henry, Douglas, William and Bert. The girl was young, around twenty-one or twenty-two, just out of university. She needed the money, and the four of them had plenty of it. They had met her at a bar in Bristol, she had been completely drunk, a small little thing with pale blonde hair. She had been complaining to Douglas about how she had absolutely no money and would do anything to get some, literally anything. She had been drunk and Douglas hadn't even gotten her name, but he'd left her the group's 'special' card, and two days ago, she had called.

The group was wealthy businessmen, all in high positions in their companies and all with lucrative salaries. However, the thing that truly linked this band of friends was their sexual desires, each of them loved being part in group sex, particularly several men and one woman. None of them were quite sure on why they all shared this trait but their wealth often helped their pursuit of it. They would almost always be able to find a girl willing to spend the night with them for around four-thousand pounds, one-thousand each.

This girl was just like several others they'd had before, they didn't know her name, and didn't want to, they found that a lack of such information helped out with plausible deniability, if they were ever to be caught. The girls didn't seem to mind, it was very rare for them to get return callers from girls after they'd been payed, well, unless the girls were desperate for the money. The girl that they were going to have tonight, however, had insisted that it was just going to be a one off for the four grand. Despite her apparent discuss when the arrangements were made over the phone, she followed the rules down to the letter.

She was walking, alone, along Moore Street. The boys were in a black jaguar, with tinted windows, and she had made herself very visible, as asked. It was also the first time that three of the boys had gotten a proper look at her, she was short, very short, four foot eleven at most, and, as a result, held a petite figure. She had been instructed to where a brightly coloured dress, and she was certainly doing that. A bright red cut of lace pattern clung to her body, accentuating her subtle curves, it ended about an inch bellow her arse and barley made it up to her shoulders. She was nervous, they could tell, her breathing was rapid and deep, pushing her breasts out in a hypnotic fashion. Douglas, who was driving the car drove over to her and rolled down a window.

"Excuse me Miss, but would you care for a ride?" He asked, flashing her a grin as Henry opened the back door, stepping out to help her in.

"Y- Yes, th- thank you." She replied, nervously getting into the car, soon followed by Henry's return. Once in she found herself sandwiched between Henry on her right, and William on her left, both men were nearing their fifties and had allowed their greying stubble to sprout into beards. They were also, as were all the men, very fit for their age, boasting strong muscles and no residual fat on their bodies.

"We don't want your name, so from now on you are called whore or slut." William explained, as he ogled her through her bright red dress.

"Do you understand, slut?" Henry asked, as his hand began to caress her thigh, making its way up to the hem of her dress.

"Yes," She gulped, accepting her newest title, Slut. She sat in silence, feeling a little embarrassed at being named a slut and a whore, but she supposed it was true. Here she was in the back of a car, letting two older men feel her up, just before letting a total of four older men fuck her. However, at the rate these two in the back were going, she'd be fucked in the car.

Henry's caressing on her thigh was growing more persistent as he worked his way up and down her dainty legs, feeling the soft skin that encased her warm flesh, like everything on her body, her legs were small. Whilst Henry entertained himself, William found a new joy with their newest toy. His hands were groping at her breasts, petite little things, which were rounded mounds which pushed out from her chest, and were crowned with tiny erect nipples which poked through the dress, which left little to the imagination. William quickly found the erection from his molestation a tad too hard to bear, and unzipped his trousers, manoeuvring his not inconsiderable erection out into the open air, his hands moved from her breasts to her bright blonde hair, which shone in the small light which penetrated the car.

"Suck it, whore!" William ordered, as he gripped at the slut's hair, forcing the large hunk of meat into her mouth, filling it completely. Henry too desired more, and his fingers began to drift up to her cunt, which was creating quite a flow of liquid by the time Henry found to small thing. It was completely bare, with not underwear on her, as instructed, as Henry grinned, pushing as many fingers up her in a crude game, first one, then two, then three, all the while her cunt tightened around them as her head bobbed up and down on William's cock.

"She's so bloody tight!" Henry boasted as he fingered her, and was quickly rewarded with cheers from the other men. William's cheer also became interlocked with a deep growl as the slut started to put some actual effort into the blowjob, maximizing the use of her tongue to draw primeval sounds out of William's mouth.

"And she's good at blowjobs," He called out, as she began to squeal, due to Henry's ministrations. Her lithe body writhed as she was brought close to orgasm, it had been a while since she'd had sexual intercourse, and she had to admit, the situation was turning her on. Her hips bucked as Henry continued to finger her, pushing his fingers deep into her tight cunt, hoping to reach his own knuckles. It didn't take long until his violent fingering brought her to the edge, and she toppled right over it.

However, to her misfortune, William reached his orgasm at the same time, so as she squirted her own juices over the leather seating she found, to her surprise, warm semen filling her mouth. Which, when raised, led to the same hot sticky substance splashing across her face, and hitting the tops of her dress, seeping into the fabric and contacting her breasts. Now when she left the vehicle, she would be marked for the whole world to see as a slut.

"Lads, we've got a squirter," Henry called out, "And she's just mucked up the seats, not to mention what William's done to her face."

"Never mind," Douglas replied, "We're here anyway," He said, pulling up to a small block of flats, the group got out, William tucking his softening member back into his trousers, and hurried their new slut inside. As far as she was aware, no one saw her in her current state, which was a relief. Inside the flat was a simple room, well lit, and with one large mattress in the centre. The slut was thrown onto it, her bright blonde hair wrapping around, and then sticking to, her face. The boys quickly stripped themselves, and soon the slut was surrounded by four horny men, completely at her mercy. Douglas approached her first, grabbing her dainty knees, his hands wrapping around them entirely, as he lined his cock up with her cunt, and thrust into it violently.

"Now remember the rules lads," He said, whilst the other three slowly approached her, jerking their cocks as they waited for some action. "Don't cum in her arse or cunt, no one wants to go into a used cunt," Douglas explained, as he thrust in and out of her brutally, he could feel his thick member pushing itself into her belly as he watched her eyes close in shame and her breasts jiggle lightly though her dress.

Bert quickly put her mouth to use, inserting his own cock into it as he began to thrust himself into her, timing his thrusts with that of Douglas, to achieve the maximum effect. The other two just jerked themselves, not even removing her clothing, they all had to admit that the dress was sexy. Its lace patterns clung to her body and acted as a second skin. Henry, who never had much staying power, couldn't help but cum over the garment, his short but thick cock pulsing away, as it pumped his seed all over the young slut's dress.

Once he had finished, Henry amused himself by pawing at her body, and tearing at the dress. William quickly joined him, wanting to see those breasts which he had groped at earlier. The red dress soon turned into a rag, and was tossed away, as Henry tossed his own cock back to life. Meanwhile, William moved his hands, and soon mouth, to the mounds of flesh pushing outwards from her chest, his tongue flicking at her little nipple.

The entire time the slut moaned and gagged on Bert's cock, as he soon felt himself coming close, as did Douglas, but he was determined to wait until he felt his whore cum around his cock. He had been the one who found her after all, and whilst he had been denied her first orgasm, he would be the first to feel her tight cunt pulsating around his cock. He didn't have long to wait either, Bert shoved William out of the way, as he removed his cock from the slut's mouth, and it shot a quick load across her face and breasts, painting them a pale cream, to go along with her pale blonde hair. Douglas then released his hold on her legs, the miniature limbs having wrapped themselves around him, and felt her orgasm for the second time, then released himself and showered her belly in cum, a small pool collecting at her navel.

"Move slut!" Henry ordered, as he and William moved up, forcing her to stand. William shoved his cock into her, their skin sticking together as he pressed them both together. Whilst Henry spat on his cock and forced it up her arse. The slut screamed as her tiny rear felt the most immense pain, but was soon distracted by the semi-erect cocks placed in her hands by Douglas and Bert, she jerked them willingly. Her body was completely sandwiched between the two men, her breasts completely flattened due to the pressure.

She was soon released as she hit a third orgasm, as all four men came almost in synchrony. Henry's jizz splashed up her back, covering it in sticky white seed and mixing into her blonde hair. Whilst William's orgasm re-coated her smooth taut belly and breasts in a new layer of cum. The slut still jerked Bert and Douglas' cocks, which soon released semen onto her sides and completely covered her arse and cunt, dripping over her quivering lips. She was left on the mattress, not a single spec of her small body untouched by cum.

"Right then lads, shall we be off?" William asked, as all four men got back in their clothes, after wiping themselves off on their slut's ripped dress. They all gave a nod and a murmur of agreement, as they looked down at their handiwork, an exhausted girl covered in gallons of cum.

"What about me? How do I get home?" The slut asked, concerned with her lack of clothing and cum covered body.

"You walk!" They all chuckled, as Douglas threw her the rag of the red dress, ruined beyond repair, and left. Among the cum stained fabric the slut found four-thousand pounds in fifty pound notes, and separated before the semen contaminated it. Then she looked down at herself, covered in strangers cum, and found herself horny. Unaware of the time or even her location she felt as though she could wait before she figured her way out, and so she masturbated, she had loved being a slut after all.

Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers